Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25537 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Payoyo, gbeseun,
unibadan, lekanfash,
Phemour, stchuksie,
koolJ1, UyiIredia,
rosemaryit, Callfubu,
luisina, Kcwarren,
Isiterere, Master6,
Eaglesman,
Sweetsudan,
phemmzy007,
gbemzola, Andybk,
sdot4, giwah, ZAGAXK,
Odgfidelity,
chubbyman,
nwankpauzoma, Rick9,
OkekeChristian,
kennysama2,
dopeJemi, Pricelezz,
authe911,
sam4jesuseva,
tomtyte02,
Ephraimatic, barrydee,
Suleoseg, thonando,
Okelity2812, Phcboy,
murraykc, lewis512,
ceejay675, Noblechi,
nicxguy, Bigi83,
Lilphillips, Cupid4,
Seezzy, ummumubs
(29), ehis010,
philzyboy, bigsalm,
fedoralahot,
Elifabregas, nykolaax,
kenoz, Fadamb,
doncorleone, TyJokez,
gede7744,
greenchocolate,
Schola14, Camellia,
Ayomidetony,
morbeta, abbeyberry,
Henryjr, Ettimah,
houseoffufu,
TeamSimple, joshua16,
eLGeey, johnydon22,
youngteaser,
gabtab22,
BarrIgbokwe,
wichechiamaka,
whyqueu, MecTessy,
Innosj1, INCUBATHOR,
Soloxam, confylo,
haysqquare, Kajotony,
abipearl, sharonpal,
joewfx, spider999,
Biordex, LhoOd,
zeebaby28, mbastan1,
ibromatic7,
KingsleyChidi
.SusannaJohnson crowny1
You guys re all invited t read and guide me on my thread o
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2015

Tags:
Shaxee,fembleez1,harjibolar10,kinwayne,fatalveli,d9ty7,therock5555,audreytimms,temitopedaniel,safarigirl,crowny1,ali1king,tiffanyj,kayemjay,almacherish,chistar01,royver,vonn,athanatos,oma4u,vantee,divepen,queennelly,dicefrost,candy,flakkydagirl,teebashy,bluestarry,gracile,,onemansquad,supermartins,handie,stuff46,labaski,tecno4life,mention and a host of others i may have skipped,no one's perfect,u knw?
Thankz a lot
Here I am bro...
*In Dame patience voice* contunue, I dey your back.
You get a nice work doing here now
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
harjibolar10:

Here I am bro...
*In Dame patience voice* contunue, I dey your back.
You get a nice work doing here now
Tanx bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
==EPISODE 14==
'
. Ade threw a glance at thn digital clock in his room,it read 09:45pm,he sighed.
'
. He had been lying on his soft and large mouka bed since the past 30 minutes but had been unable to catch some sleep.
'
. His mind had been filled with thoughts of Lizabeth and how some guys could be so discontented and heartless. He had been giving thought to it and although he had been on it for a significant period of time,he still couldn't get any coherent reason why any sane person would play games with her,much more hurt her.
'
. That beautiful impeccably spotless face that seems just like that of an indian goddess coupled with her dark gray colored eyes were unarguably enough to melt any man's heart even lucifer himself.
. Those qualities aside,she was also inteligient,tall,dimples endowed cheeks,heart melting smile,a hour glass shape,to mention but a few. That was what kept him suprised and stunned for a few minutes after he learnt of her history in the relationship aspect,he was moved to the extreme and could have shed tears had she not being there with him.
'
. He had made a promise to her at that instant and was ready to keep to his promise irrespective of whatever might happen.
'
. Irrespective of whatever he learnt,he was drop dead sure today was his happiest ever since he had been existing.
. "Whoa,today was so wow"!!
. He tought and His mind drifted back slowly to his first date with Jenny;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oga boss @thronekid

Keep 'em coming
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
==CONTINUATION==
'
. He had took her to an eatery situated along lekki highway to catch some fun on a particular saturday.
'
. It turned out to be a day he had never anticipated before,a very bad one as it turned out that Jenny couldn't control herself and had fought though verbally with a girl that could easily be misplaced for a slut who couldn't control her urges and had asked for his number in her presence.
'
. Well,that didn't end so well and hence,they had to leave the eatery earlier than he had tought unhappily.
'
. "Well,that was then,now,i'm the happiest man on earth.". he thought.
'
. He was about drifting into wonderland when suddenly he remembered the situation he had met when he got home earlier.
'
. He had got home happy after he had dropped lizabeth at home cause of his success with her but at the same time,tired,too fatigued to even notice that his mum wasn't home yet and all that he had on his mind was to take a shower,have his dinner,put a call accross to Lizabeth and retire for the night but on getting home,he met the living room empty,the kitchen too,this was unusual and he felt that something was amiss but he just couldn't figure it out. He had heard some faint moans when he was by the gate but had shrugged it off since he hadn't anticipated anything immoral going on in his mum's house.
'
. He took a glass of water and walked past kemi's room on his way to the kitchen when he heard moans like sound coming out of her room. He barged into her room unannouncingly and met the greatest shock of his life.
'
. Here was kemi stark naked being screwed hard by a guy whose mere appearance oozed violence,the guy's face was scarier than that of a monster,his body seemed like that of a proffesional boxer and was screwing her hard like his life depended on it. Ade's face turned completely white with suprise,his eyes bulged out of their sockets and the mere sight turned him on.
. Kemi and the guy had noticed him and were shocked down to the marrows of their bone and before you know what,kemi had sprawled to the ground, begging ade seriously to keep her acts an incognito.
'
. He walked out almost immediately upset and pissed off and left for his room,took his shower and went straight to bed without having dinner.
. "ow,today has been a very eventful day. Who could have thought kemi is also a guru when it comes to such stuffs? Whoa,i really need to have a rest" With this,he drifted into wonderland.
--To Be Continued--
¤plx,drop yr commentx and likex fr d next episode¤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga boss @thronekid

Keep 'em coming
Owk bro,jez did
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Ride on bro wink
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Fembleez1:
Ride on bro wink
You mean no grammatical blunder in this update! Are you serious?

Wow!!! My guy @thronekid, we gat to celebrate this ooo

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2015
harjibolar10:

You mean no grammatical blunder in this update! Are you serious?

Wow!!! My guy @thronekid, we gat to celebrate this ooo
Oya naw
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 05, 2015
no next episode without commentx frm u guyz either critics or encouragin
Payoyo, gbeseun,
unibadan, lekanfash,
Phemour, stchuksie,
koolJ1, UyiIredia,
rosemaryit, Callfubu,
luisina, Kcwarren,
Isiterere, Master6,
Eaglesman,
Sweetsudan,
phemmzy007,
gbemzola, Andybk,
sdot4, giwah, ZAGAXK,
Odgfidelity,
chubbyman,
nwankpauzoma, Rick9,
OkekeChristian,
kennysama2,
dopeJemi, Pricelezz,
authe911,
sam4jesuseva,
tomtyte02,
Ephraimatic, barrydee,
Suleoseg, thonando,
Okelity2812, Phcboy,
murraykc, lewis512,
ceejay675, Noblechi,
nicxguy, Bigi83,
Lilphillips, Cupid4,
Seezzy, ummumubs
(29), ehis010,
philzyboy, bigsalm,
fedoralahot,
Elifabregas, nykolaax,
kenoz, Fadamb,
doncorleone, TyJokez,
gede7744,
greenchocolate,
Schola14, Camellia,
Ayomidetony,
morbeta, abbeyberry,
Henryjr, Ettimah,
houseoffufu,
TeamSimple, joshua16,
eLGeey, johnydon22,
youngteaser,
gabtab22,
BarrIgbokwe,
wichechiamaka,
whyqueu, MecTessy,
Innosj1, INCUBATHOR,
Soloxam, confylo,
haysqquare, Kajotony,
abipearl, sharonpal,
joewfx, spider999,
Biordex, LhoOd,
zeebaby28, mbastan1,
ibromatic7,
KingsleyChidi
.SusannaJohnson
crowny1

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by almacherish(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think you're doing a great job....... Nice one
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
almacherish:
I think you're doing a great job....... Nice one
tanx cutie
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2015
. ==EPISODE 15==
'
. Ade rang the newly installed electronic doorbell on Lizabeth's door and waited for some seconds before the door was flunged open by a pretty woman who looked very much like Lizabeth albeit the fact she was a lot older than Lizabeth.
'
. The woman was pretty,tall and was dressed in a black gown with a golden wig. Mehn,she looked awesome. From his assessment,Ade concluded she was in her late forties.
'
. Ade sat on one of the seettee in the cream colored well spacious living room after being ushered in by lizabeth's mum. He knew within him that this was lizabeth's mum,just needed to confirm it.
'
. He was served a glass of orange juice while he waited for lizabeth. His fears were confirmed but were also allayed when lizabeth showed up and made a proper introduction;
'
. "Mummy,meet Ade,a very good friend of mine, we met recently in the extra-mural jamb lesson.". she said.
'
. As etiquettes demanded,he made a semi postration to her as a sign of respect.
. Lizabeth's mum was impressed with the young man's character. Most of the young men she had met nowadays weren't respectful anymore. Civilisation she had always blamed it on.
'
. Ade noticed she was humorous just like lizabeth as she made his short stay worthwhile. He concluded that she was really fun to be with but also, he thought on why she was around today.
'
. After 30 minutes, he and lizabeth left for a computer business center to reprint their jamb slips but not after he had promised her mum to get her home safely.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
The throneKid... The update short now, abi watin you think

Anyways, keep 'em coming
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
harjibolar10:
The throneKid... The update short now, abi watin you think

Anyways, keep 'em coming
i'm sowie bro,will update smtin lnger soon buh thnk of it,u guyx are d only one who find d story interestin,d rest dnt,hope u get it?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2015
hi guyz,this is d link to my new story,it promises to be very interesting,come check it out
www.nairaland.com/2077871/utopian-deuce#29525083
tanx
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
thronekid:

i'm sowie bro,will update smtin lnger soon buh thnk of it,u guyx are d only one who find d story interestin,d rest dnt,hope u get it?
I get it, but I think most people found it intresting also, is just that them no coment... But don't worry, let the good work continue, I bet it, when they come, you go fear... Just don't relent
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
thronekid:
hi guyz,this is d link to my new story,it promises to be very interesting,come check it out
www.nairaland.com/2077871/utopian-deuce#29525083
tanx

Are you serious at all?
You don't need to rush(at all), you have a work-in-progress here, not yet finish(not even showing the sign of the climax) and you've started another, making your work-in-progress a double. I can see you running, looking forward to where you are going, and not taking the neccesay steps(you get what I mean?)

Anyways, I gat your back... Wish you the very best of luck
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
harjibolar10:

I get it, but I think most people found it intresting also, is just that them no coment... But don't worry, let the good work continue, I bet it, when they come, you go fear... Just don't relent
owk bro,check out my new stoy via my signature,thankz
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thronekid,I quite agree with harjibolar10 but it is cool what your plans are,carry on.

I actually started my first story before you but yours is at page 6 now,should I now complain mine is at page 2?. Thinking may be it isn't interesting!. Nah,just do what you know best and love doing,it doesn't matter what appreciation you get now,many of those famous writers also passed through this but they succeeded cause they were consistent no matter the low level/number of readers.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fembleez1:
Thronekid,I quite agree with harjibolar10 but it is cool what your plans are,carry on.

I actually started my first story before you but yours is at page 6 now,should I now complain mine is at page 2?. Thinking may be it isn't interesting!. Nah,just do what you know best and love doing,it doesn't matter what appreciation you get now,many of those famous writers also passed through this but they succeeded cause they were consistent no matter the low level/number of readers.
owk bro

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
thronekid:

owk bro
Yap smiley
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by stuff46(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ade rang the newly installed electronic doorbell on
Lizabeth's door

dont yu think the information is way not important in the story??
who told yu iam not enjoying the story. keep yur work going, nothing is happenibg, just take yur time on this story forget the other one.

onemansquad show here,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 07, 2015
wow...good job
please can i get a seat

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2015
stuff46:
Ade rang the newly installed electronic doorbell on
Lizabeth's door

dont yu think the information is way not important in the story??
who told yu iam not enjoying the story. keep yur work going, nothing is happenibg, just take yur time on this story forget the other one.

onemansquad show here,
Owk bro buh i wont quit d oda one, i'l try to kip up with both,owk?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
good morning
piece of advice
never beg for comments, it will come ....I learnt dat while I wrote my first story
still following ...keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2015
prettydiva89:
wow...good job
please can i get a seat
Ow,yu askin? Come take a seat with me dear, i'd gladly use yr company!
cleanx seat and apply super glue on it, grins evily, Now,she wont be able to leave me after sitting!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Queennelly:
good morning
piece of advice
never beg for comments, it will come ....I learnt dat while I wrote my first story
still following ...keep it coming
Owk cutie, thanx bout dat. Now, what can i offer you?

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2015
thronekid:

Ow,yu askin? Come take a seat with me dear, i'd gladly use yr company!
cleanx seat and apply super glue on it, grins evily, Now,she wont be able to leave me after sitting!
i wont sit again...super glue keh....u wan gum me
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
prettydiva89:

i wont sit again...super glue keh....u wan gum me
No oh, why will i do that? Just take your seat first, beside me of course, then we'l know whatx up,owk?
. sit down o, u no go leave me again
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
thronekid:

No oh, why will i do that? Just take your seat first, beside me of course, then we'l know whatx up,owk?
. sit down o, u no go leave me again
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Changed / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.