Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship (6915 Views)

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / Who Should Do The Calling??? / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

Now, this is true..
I don't see well probably.. undecided

Let me take d bold step!! You must probably think am flirting chating with you.. Well I am..

Don't ask me why.. If you on bbm, add up
Got to remove this asap..
smh I like your style undecided
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

GBAM!!
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Newkidoo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

Well.. Will you add up.. And pls edit ya post and help remove my pin.. Thanks kiss
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

Well.. Will you add up.. And pls edit ya post and help remove my pin.. Thanks kiss
okk,, will do that now
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

@slashed, labbish my guy..!
this one na labbish!! except if the guy is in for sex only..

aside that, there's nothing natural about the love dying out...or the man changes.

but good for yougrin
Quiver, why evil nah

I didn't say Love will naturally dies out You big head...Hypothetical, You don't get ilthe point

Eat your cookies abeg...I don't need it
Hehe
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

when she calls too. reject it! not once o.. atleast do it for a day.. if she asks why? ask her how she felt about it.. whatever her reply is(which probably will be, she felt bad) tell her that's exactly how you feel too whenever she does that .. let her know you won't pick her calls if she won't allow you to call her..

no matter how kind she might be, she should leave room for reciprocation.
ahh ahh

You have a nice point. That's exactly what i'll do. But i hope it doesn't turn out bad.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Newkidoo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

okk,, will do that now
Thanks.. Hope you have added. tongue cheesy
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexdellafonte:

You have a nice point. That's exactly what i'll do. But i hope it doesn't turn out bad.
no.. it shouldn't

along your lil craze with her over the issue, put some space for peace within..
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Quiver, Quiver, Quiver......How many Times did I just call you?
Donald you called me thrice should I send my acct no grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

maybe you should open up my brain and put in your opinionundecided small headed crocodile: Psmileygrin
so what's the natural right of men o

I will eat it, grin don't even think I won'tsmiley

Quiver, Quiver, Quiver......How many Times did I just call you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship / Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.