Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship (6815 Views)

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / Who Should Do The Calling??? / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship the guy/girl.
I'm having an issue with my friend, she does not allow me to call her, we talk always but whenever i dial her number she would reject the call and call back immediately, i talked to her about it and she was like i didn't want to waste your airtime (as if I'm complaining) just this evening she did something that got me pissed. I left my phone @ home when i got back i saw 7 missed calls from her. Immediately i recharged my phone and called back, she didn't take the call rather it was on answering machine and my airtime was deducted cos i wasn't looking @ the phone, she just called back and i managed to cheer up, cos ℓ was really sad about the whole issue. I just feel like I'm being used.I want to do more of the calling like every rational guy does.Should i tell her I'm not comfortable with her calling me. Or forget about it.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Jboy8844(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
well, its a rational thing, you both should do the calling but, guys should do more of the calling...that increase the love bond between you two, but if i should rate it in percentage, guys should do 60% of the calling while girls 40% .....#my oppinion though.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Hazardd(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
you want to be doing the calling is that your wish.smfh
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by MizMyColi(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Awwwwwmn
This is love and it's beautiful.
Most Nigerian Ladies I know flash or call as a means of placating the guy for his "numerous efforts"
This speaks about her nature, she's kind and mature.

If you're not cool with it --- which is perfectly understandable, you should call her attention to it.
Please be assertive, yet loving, very loving. This is important.

Balance is key, healthy balance.
All the best Alex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Sanchez01: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
The one who should do more is the one who asked the other out and also the one who said 'yes'. Both!

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hazardd:
you want to be doing the calling is that your wish.smfh

Yes .I'm the guy.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Its not really mandatory for either sex that one person should be doing the calling.

You can keep calling each other as chanced as you as possible!

Looking at your scenario, you can have a heart to heart discussion with her.
Let her its hurting your ego as a man that you don't call her more.

Remember, you asked for it, be ready for the consequences.
If u don't call in a day, you're in hot stew.

I'll advice you let things play out. Just tell her whenever u call she shouldn't cut the call.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
Awwwwwmn
Most Nigerian Ladies I know flash or call as a means of placating the guy for his "numerous efforts"

If you're not cool with it --- which is perfectly understandable, you should call her attention to it.

All the best Alex.

Love hmm yea that's correct. She has sacrificed so much, and i feel its high time i reciprocated it. But she just won't give me the chance to, i remember the time she said she had 10 bucks in her phone and she was like " if i were to be around i could use that money for a whole week , now i used all in calling you. Lol
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Remember, you asked for it, be ready for the consequences.
If u don't call in a day, you're in hot stew.

This part got me laughing.

Its really painful thinking its connected only for me to put the phone on my ears and hear the most annoying language ever (answering machine)
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
the guy should call more often
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by wunmi590(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship the guy/girl.
I'm having an issue with my friend, she does not allow me to call her, we talk always but whenever i dial her number she would reject the call and call back immediately, i talked to her about it and she was like i didn't want to waste your airtime (as if I'm complaining) just this evening she did something that got me pissed. I left my phone @ home when i got back i saw 7 missed calls from her. Immediately i recharged my phone and called back, she didn't take the call rather it was on answering machine and my airtime was deducted cos i wasn't looking @ the phone, she just called back and i managed to cheer up, cos ℓ was really sad about the whole issue. I just feel like I'm being used.I want to do more of the calling like every rational guy does.Should i tell her I'm not comfortable with her calling me. Or forget about it.

Both paties
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
wunmi590:

Both paties
I don't think so.
The guy should do more. That's gives you the chance to be in charge of the relationship.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Call more at your own peril, I will personally freak out if my guys calls more, it's choking.
Allow her miss you, don't call too much.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
alexdellafonte:

This part got me laughing.

Its really painful thinking its connected only for me to put the phone on my ears and hear the most annoying language ever (answering machine)

Lol! Na so!

Sorry! It can be annoying. Try and make her understand.

This is what relationship is all about.

At the end of this, you'll come out laughing and stronger
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by holatin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
no one
abi bbm and Whatsapp don extinct
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by tobiboss(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Both..
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
Call more at your own peril, I will personally freak out if my guys calls more, it's choking.
Allow her miss you, don't call too much.
Did you rule out the possibility of me missing her?

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by pretydamsel1(f): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2014
the guy should do more of the callings
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by agrovick(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2014
Op! I swear you are a comedian; while I'm in a running battle with a friend who will never call, you are busy killing yourself over someone who takes delight in calling u. Bros u are hungry, go and eat that should clear your head

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Basically I think calling should not be measured. When it's been measured it tends to create problem. There should be balance. Anyone who has the means and disposition at the moment should call the other party. Let the two people be actively involved. @op you're not being used. The girl obviously likes you.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by loswhite(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2014
voodoo85:
the guy should call more often
why?
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2014
loswhite:
why?

I dont know - ronantic.gesture that he cares
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Dygeasy:
Did you rule out the possibility of me missing her?

suppress it you are a man, if not she will take you for granted.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Awwwwwmn

All the best Alex.
awww...awesome. u'v said it all...

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by loswhite(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
voodoo85:

I dont know - ronantic.gesture that he cares
caring is not gender specific. Isn't it selfish for you to think that your man should care more?
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think Guys should naturally do the calling during the embryonic Phase of toasting the girl but after scoring Goal, The Lady will ipso facto be the one doinq all the callings...Why that happen is that, we are just protecting our natural born right as Men.
However, calling your partner too I often is a bad idea.Give him or her some room to miss you
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
suppress it you are a man, if not she will take you for granted.
he should suppress it because he's a man
so guys dong take ladies for granted girls are immune to being toyed with
to say this is coming from a girl speaks volume.

I think a guy/girl should know the kinda person he/she is dating, and then work out his own way both best for them..all this suppress your feelings will not work for me.. if you don't show it, you will push me out. granted Kor tsw!

@op any one that is chanced at the particular time should call.. calling is not just one party duty.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:
I think Guys should naturally do the calling during the embryonic Phase of toasting the girl but after scoring Goal, The Lady will ipso facto be the one doinq all the callings...Why that happen is that, we are just protecting our natural born right as Men.
However, calling your partner too I often is a bad idea.Give him or her some room to miss you
what exactly is this natural born right as men?
to stop calling after receiving the cookie

joke!!
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

he should suppress it because he's a man
so guys dong take ladies for granted girls are immune to being toyed with
to say this is coming from a girl speaks volume.

I think a guy/girl should know the kinda person he/she is dating, and then work out his own way both best for them..all this suppress your feelings will not work for me.. if you don't show it, you will push me out. granted Kor tsw!.
you can give the op your own advice without questioning the rationale for my opinion, it's my opinion remember? If you like being called all round the clock, that's you, I personally hate it, it simply means we are different, I have met many girls like my self hence I said if he has the urge to call constantly he should suppress it cos some ladies will take him for granted. So what volume does it speak? Sabi sabi.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by quivah(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
you can give the op your own advice without questioning the rationale for my opinion, it's my opinion remember? If you like being called all round the clock, that's you, I personally hate it, it simply means we are different, I have met many girls like my self hence I said if he has the urge to call constantly he should suppress it cos some ladies will take him for granted. So what volume does it speak? Sabi sabi.
if you personally hate it, you should have spoke for yourself.. just like I did!

you didn't say 'some ladies!!' you jumped into the conclusion that his gf will take him for granted if he didn't suppress it without knowing the kinda girl he has.. maybe someone like you or me.. you know how much harm your reply might have cost their relationship if the dude took your words in without accessing his babe
and hey, we cool ..you don't need to go all heat up okkgrin?
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship by Newkidoo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Awwwwwmn

All the best Alex.
This is one of the best comment I have ever read on nairaland.. Coming from a beautiful girl, it's amazing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) / Our Neighbour bleeped Me / See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.