Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,009 members, 7,838,530 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50346 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by tonychristopher: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nuella222:
shocked you don't mean it! U unclip their bra, massage them and calculate their cycles? Do u also change their pads and wash their panties as well, sleep unclad with them and they will help u do the shaving. Mehn don't play sinful saint here, tell me u can do all that without getting excited and I will tell u that u are either a gay or medically u are not a man. I na ako tell by moonlight!

Your mind is dirty
Your a pervert
You need rehab
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Chinoble(f): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nothing is wrong with that. Although it depends on how desciplined both of you are.
E.g. I shared the same room with my elder bro for good three years.
Nb: always decently dressed. We only have separete rooms in our family house.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by barnabas91: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
mtcheww....what's there. even on thesame bed sef. it all depend on ur mindset and d level of maturity. it is what u conceive in ur mind u gas out. its not gud 4 brothers and sisters 2 indulge in such act.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by greatmarshall(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
I and my elder sister shared the same bed till she got married... I was 21 when she married
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Oblion(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night

miss, are you saying, by mistake you can feel arousal on your brother

End time tinz
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by mayor007(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
To answer your question succinctly, YES I can sleep in the same room with my sis. Growing up, we used to live in a face-me-i-slap-you apartment so it wasn't any big deal.

Only a truly depraved mind thinks sex whilst in the same room with a sibling. I am sorry but I think your mum doesn't even trust you guys to be alone in the same house; not to talk of the same room. None of my business though.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vivly:
The posts on this thread really shocks me.
So people can be scared to sleep on the same bed with their biological siblings?
I fear I no run.
End time people.
*Goes back to my brother's bed*

Answer to the topic...Hell no.

My sister sleeps on my bed but both of us can't share the same bed.

Did you ever sleep on the same bed with your bro?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
SwagForce1:

What if he is like, say 20, would that make any differents? We are talking of a blood brother here.
I no gree that one oo, u know dicks no longer recognise sis or daughter
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by freecocoa(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
When all my siblings are home, we sleep on the same bed(most times) and yes I sleep unclad covering myself with a piece of wrapper, you need to see how the 4 of us squeeze in on one bed gisting and then fall asleep like that.

Only a very twisted, perveted bascard,would think of being intimate with a sibling, sick people full this world sha.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
homesteady:
Ermmm I don't see anything wrong there!

But what's with all this guys saying that they get nakedd in their sisters presence? shocked shocked
omo ar no knw oo
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
ivyy:
Ofcoz sad why would I even think otherwise. Once the heart is pure nothing evil can happen tongue
Abi ooo... Dirtymindseverywhr
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Chizzy20(f): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
hmm wat is dis world turnin into i dont see any big deal in sleepin on d same bed wit my bro unless d person has evil intention..we re mostly gals nd jst a bro i even dress up in dier presence even if my bro is dere nd my oda sis do same also.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by shadrach77: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
your mum has a very dirty mind angry shocked
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Lovine: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Only those possessed with demon cannot sleep with their sister or brother in the same room
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by queebeediva(f): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Some people sha... Can be horrible how can one have stupid urge for his brother or sister? God forbid but anyone that can be controlled in doing such must either be caused,or mad such a person need to be keept in the evil forest if not an abormination shall be commited in the land.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by donbenie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

It still very wrongto sleep in ur broda room
Seems you have a warped family values system,a brother being able to sleep in the same bed with the sister shouldn't be an issue to raise an eyebrow,it certainly is not seen as abnormal where i come from,nor in any well structured society for that matter,if the occasion warrants,so instead of you being incredulous at the news,maybe you're the one who needs to evaluate your values as a family..
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TiffanyJ(f): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
There is nothing wrong with that, Last four months, nysc deployed me from Adamawa to Enugu. I arrived by evening not knowing where to sleep. I eventually spent the night with my cousin at his hotel.The bed was big enough and we shared it. Nothing happened, he is my brother and we grew up together, in thesame house, and attended thesame boarding school.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
freecocoa:
When all my siblings are home, we sleep on the same bed(most times) and yes I sleep unclad covering myself with a piece of wrapper, you need to see how the 4 of us squeeze in on one bed gisting and then fall asleep like that.

Only a very twisted, perveted bascard,would think of being intimate with a sibling, sick people full this world sha.
woah,sleeping wiv ur bro's on same bed?-more dan totally fine but sleeping unclad wiv jst a wrapper btwn ur womanhood nd dem?totally uncool.if na ma room u dey ehh,my supernatural fan go don do u sumtin since.../even if ure 2 slip unclad,jst make sure u av ur bra and panties on ooo,b4 u end up being d bane of dier existence .d devil is rude oo
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by parrot123: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.

This is dangerous. Please don't do it again o, unless you are impotent.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by tonte(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
no real offence meant but your mum has the mind of a perv

Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yeah, definitely nw... I do crash wit my bro @ d villa , even @ his crib in PH, likwise wen i was still in sch.. I dont see any tin wrong wit it abeg.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by macklef(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
I shared a bed with my cousin(abi na nephew dem dey call am. Female)

She practically left the girls room to the room i was occupying n my male cousins occiupied hers.
Because we just like to gist.

I chased her away sha, she says i snore like a hungry lion. Haha.
Well i got to throat ish so not my fault. angry
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Alfred234(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hehe na wa o. i can sleep on d same bed with my sis there's nothing bad in it stop thinking rubbish. As a guy u are not even supposed to have an erection for ur sister and even if u mistakenly have it just leave her presence immediately b4 u will rape ur sis and start telling people things like "it was the devil or i didn't know what came over me"
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Berthezda:
woah,sleeping wiv ur bro's on same bed?-more dan totally fine but sleeping unclad wiv jst a wrapper btwn ur womanhood nd dem?totally uncool.if na ma room u dey ehh,my supernatural fan go don do u sumtin since.../even if ure 2 slip unclad,jst make sure u av ur bra and panties on ooo,b4 u end up being d bane of dier existence .d devil is rude oo
Listen to yourself, my brother is no pervert and even if I don't have any piece of wrapper on, nothing go happen.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by danielmichael(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its onli an UNAM an NDISIME OWO fid have sex wid his or her own blood..dats wad we de prof kall fastomenous ratatatat..by no condition shud yu hav ani feelings for ya siblings wen in. Closed section..wad an undestructive manoes and a fraternity insipidus,ad-infinitum...such act of 326 law of united constitution shud b embalmed on any salamander or homo-sapiens dt violets it or endorse it quixotically...foolsss
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nuella222(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonychristopher:

Your mind is dirty
Your a pervert
You need rehab
wetin I do u now? Hw can he say he can sleep unclad with his sisters, what is he thinking?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Vivly(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Brandnew2:

Answer to the topic...Hell no.

My sister sleeps on my bed but both of us can't share the same bed.

Did you ever sleep on the same bed with your bro?

Of course.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Bode2: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
I remember bathing for my sister

that's probably when I was 6 and she was 4
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
my sisters came home for the christmas break and since they arrived, they've prefered sleeping in my room.... three of us sleep on dsame bed and funny enough, there are enough free rooms in the house.... Theres nothing wrong with it..... I cant even imagine Bleep with my sis..... Its a great turn off mhen.... I even have friends who in their family, stay and walk around their house stark naked... Nothing wrong with sleeping on same bed....

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Elinob(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
It's only a fool that can think stupidly, prevention is than your head abi!! So what about those that live with their broda in a one room so are they not a girl?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Chommieblaq(f): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chaaiii wetin u go come talk for ma house wey everyone sabi naked up n down. my twin is a guy n we always sleep in same room except we ain't togeda. our elders sisters change in our present. Ma bros wey dey massage waist for us self, undo bra sef. some parent don't know dat dey are d one putting dat kinda tot in dier children wit dat kind behavior .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.