Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50348 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by imcam: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Its a pity your mum can't even trust your brothers, when with you..

maybe dey were nt properly brought up
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by pharmo25(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
I share bed with my sibling gf, with my friend's gf, nothing ever happened.. I can't even think of it in the 1st place.. Itz nothing but just total abomination.. Mehn tinz are happening n not all we see are real human being. F**k !!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by 360command: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
The comments here amazes me. No b in d same lagos papa n mama plus children dey live for 1 room. Abegiiii... A blood is a blood and will always remain a blood.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views
Mum must av rili bangged her brothers
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok 5 million us dollars.
won fe pa mi "but" OLUWA wa.....*still on d run*
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Hamatrony(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

Tell your mum to tell you who your real father is and then she should see a doctor.

You are sick

Abeg, Mazta brownlord, wit ds ur comment if I no follow u sharp sharp, make I die!! grin

I swear, dat family needs physical n spiritual deliverance, chaii!!!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Maxcollins042(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

I believe that this ques should be asked @ a psychiatric hospital not Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kolade354:
i have been looking at your comment since. How on earth will you have the urge to make love to your bro or sis. You dont have excuse at all. Your mind is so dirty and corrupt you need baptism. Konji for ya brother?

Her comments shocked me down to my marrows.
Its possible she is doing it with her brothers.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
My DlCK knows my family wella. Even when erect, it goes flat on sighting them. Should my sister sleep in my room for days, it simply means no usual morning ERECTlON for 5 days. I don't even enjoy fuccking girls from my village talks less of my sisters or cousins.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
is the wind of incest trying to land in Nigeria?

The op would have looked dumb if she asked this question 20 years ago, i just hope and pray that similar questions on bestiality will not arise 30 years from now

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by keandre: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
SkinnyDude:

op, your mum is hiding something from your dad. maybe she played 'away match'. that your brother might not be your brother.
mark my word. the prophet has spoken!

[size=20pt]YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by brownlord: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hamatrony:

Abeg, Mazta brownlord, wit ds ur comment if I no follow u sharp sharp, make I die!! grin

I swear, dat family needs physical n spiritual deliverance, chaii!!!

Lol, no qualms bro
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by rashygenius: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Why not? A friend of mine who is a gal slept in my room and nothing happened, It's about self control and wtf why would I even have sex wif ma sis
Oga...pack well...naa just a day
u dey with ur friend..y not try just 1week tgeda,even if d girl short,get hunchback 4 front and back,get k-leg join...u go reason am one day to log in
A girl and a boy in d same bearin diff surnames..Deir 3rd person in dt room is DEVIL to curse havoc
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by zobasky24k(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
lol, since she is not my gf, I can't have sex with her, that's y my female friends trust me even my male friends alos trust me with their gfs
Akpa ashi
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by keandre: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
SwagForce1:
My DlCK knows my family wella. Even when erect, it goes flat on sighting them. Should my sister sleep in my room for days, it simply means no usual morning erection for 5 days. I don't even enjoy fuccking girls from my village talks less of my sisters or cousins.

Why na,dem de hold destinies?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by RebelLeader15(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hamatrony:

Lolzzzz hahahahahahahaha, omo tel me somtin naa
wetin you wan hear pass d 1 wey I don talk.

Tell that get to narrate her experience when her brother was using her back to neat the floor

I Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 wish to announce to the public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

I booked and have paid for it....

So beware of 419 including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati)

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by stanisbaratheon: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
TrishaP:

Meaning

after seeing comments from others i laugh. In my opinion i really don't see anything wrong with crashing in the same room with your sibling male/female.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hehehehhehehehhehe.
This thread should be moved to Jokes Section. Lol

Although, haven't we heard of brothers who raped their sisters
I wouldn't do it if my sister is abnormal, God forbid!

Maybe OP's brother s are abnormal. Lol

I sleep with my sister when Mum's away, she doesn't wanna sleep alone. This question still dey funny me o cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night

Excuse me, has the world gotten so bad and immoral and unethical that blood brothers and sisters cant spend same night in a room anymore?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TrishaP(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

after seeing comments from others i laugh. In my opinion i really don't see anything wrong with crashing in the same room with your sibling male/female.
Same here.. It's absurd for some people to think the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by BLACKKYBOY(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ahhhh ,2tinz are der,is either ur mum kn wetin ur sis fit do ,or kn u well say u like woman scatter,well for mi notin bad ,I can. Stay with my sister on d same bed,even of recent I went to my cousin place ,we stay in d room 2gether so broda notin bad oky........................
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by kendrick9(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
why not.. my elder sis sometimes even unclads in front of me..
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by armadeo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
you for real? Siblings? Same mama same papa shocked
As long as I'm at home, my only sister doesn't sleep anywhere but my room.

I dey read some shocking comments here o. Like some people can be tempted to "touch" their own flesh and blood? If my sis were as sexy as nicki minaj and I see her nakeed, it wudnt raise a vein for phuck's sake she's a sister cool

Guy I am shocked at the level of depravity being displayed here. Your own sister? Wtf!!!!

I see no issue there. Even cousin ma sef we dey crash the same room and nothing dey cross mind those days.

Many sexually frustrated pervertskicking this zone.g
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges

Even with their blood sisters? Gush! I feel like poking. What has the world turned into? FYI, i spend same bed in same room with my sister anytime available avails and nothing of such evil thought has ever been imagined. Purify your mind abeg. We're human beings, not some sort of animals. Smh!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Azoro: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.
It means that your sisters are not attractive, endowed and sexy. Because if they did you dare not try that without an urge/temptations.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by vivaciouzz(f): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Av been sleeping on d same bed with my younger bro who is 20yrs since I was a kid..no strings attached unless u hv a dirty mind..dia is ntn bad in it.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by lastchild: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
For this question to be asked it simply means such thing is happening in some families

Jesus christ,me we dey use my sisters back do pillow if she snatch the only pillow on bed

if I see my sister's sensitive parts of the body it only irritate me

This question should be about cousins not flesh and blood

Isi odikwa ndia mma?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
keandre:

Why na,dem de hold destinies?

I don't live in the village. So I see them as sisters here in the city and all I ever want to do is help them make the best of their lives. This may sound so strange to you though.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

WTF!!! I sleep in the same bed with my sisters. Painful that your own mum does not trust you and your brothers. Some family mentality tho.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by shevon: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges
Which kind of yeye can't control urge go move a normal humabeing to get down dirty with his own blood sister? angry
I can sleep on the same bed with my ex sef and nothing will happen not to talk of my own blood sister.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by justi4jesu(f): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Smh at some comments!!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by boyolaz: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sharing the same room with ur loved ones(sister or brother) is not Anything close to abomination. Why will ur mum say such a thing. If I were u, I will sue her. Cause that's a snag. She does not trust u both. Or she didn't culture u guys properly.

I share bed with my cousins even friends girlfriends. Let alone my blood sisters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.