Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50373 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Na lie,konji no know family

Seems you're not even sure of your biological parents. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by lastchild: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Well not a problem for me Holy Spirit is in charge.
so which means without a holy spirit such thing can even come across your mind?

This thread irritates me alot
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
GentleGina:
Dear,any konji wey no know family na abnormal konji and shld be recommended for a psychiatric attention. Even as I am married, I sleep with my siblings of opposite sex each time I travel home, and it means nothing to us. Ours is a disciplined and well brought up family. You can only fear when something sinister have happened in the past.

Rational response.

Only perverted families allows konji to make them sleep with their siblings
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by watchindelta(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
some ppl dey craze, i can sleep in d same bed with my sister! anybody way he prick rise because of her sister nah big useless animal.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by boyolaz: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sharing the same room with ur loved ones(sister or brother) is not Anything close to abomination. Why will ur mum say such a thing. If I were u, I will sue her. Cause that's a snag. She does not trust u both. Or she didn't culture u guys properly.

I share bed with my cousins even friends girlfriends and nothing goes wrong. Let alone my blood sisters.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by fujirice: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
prevention of what?? nawa for una mind o, i can sleep with my sister on d same bed am not a dog i am a human being, haba
As in ehn? This world don spoil finish sha.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Azoro: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Azoro:

It means that your sisters are not attractive, endowed and sexy. Because if they did you dare not try that without an urge/temptations.
Azoro:

It means that your sisters are not attractive, endowed and sexy. Because if they did you dare not try that without an urge/temptations.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Haywhymido(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night
hahaha, sister ur husband go enjoy wella when u get married oo
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Terry68: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
:oShock! Am tip-nerve by the gruesome comments. I absolutly see nothing bad in sharing the same bed with my blood sisters.

Right from inception; I and my sisters have been sharing same bed untill we both had our different rooms. Still yet anytime am around the house, they leave their rooms feeling extra free to still share my bed with me.

So Why in God's name will my "whatever stand" they even get dressed at times in my presence(not fully). My dear, am very comfortable and happy if I see them around me.

My whatsover can never stand for my sis or cousins.

Its normal to share bed with your blood sis or brother. Unless you be Dog or they curse you from village.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Mintayo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
The Youths of this generation are sickening.
God help us.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Thanks dear

The Op looks like a Hausa girl and you know due to the extremely high rate of illiteracy in that part of the country, anything cannot be underestimated. #IRraiseMyCase
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Azoro:

On the contrary, they are beauties, endowed and chicky. None of them remain sef. The last one was crowned queen in her school days and would have continued as a model if no be for one sharp guy way come kidnap am carry am run go abroad.

I remember my favourite music to them. ''Nwanne ona alu nu nwanne ya e ..

If brother dey marry sister ...chai
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by seangy4konji: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
As my middle name be konji.

If I see family naked it be like say Person shut for my mouth. My mouth go just deh bitter like person weh get malaria.

This is family for Christ sake. It no deh move me.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by watchindelta(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
my prick can,t raise for my sisters never. that thing no fit try am, for waiting nah my own sister....

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night

my younger sister is visiting Edmonton, and she is staying and sleeping in my room. y'all sex life so fu.cked that you be tempted to sleep with ur family member
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Kirinwa: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Normality:
End time children, why can't u share room and bed with ur sibling of opposite sex?

If una sexual hunger dey push una reach there, God no go even mercy for una.

Even as of this year, I mean as i don shine many congo reach, I remembered I shared a room few times especially if i came home with my squad ( cheesy), while visiting.

Nothing there, and if u say konji na bastard for where ur sister dey, no be the konji be the bastard, na u wey dey konji reach ur sis or brother.

E no go good make u commit all the sins come commit abomination join am.
Even God go treat ur case special.

Epic!!
This really got me. Couldn't help laughing @ God go treat your case special.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nuella222(f): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.
shocked you don't mean it! U unclip their bra, massage them and calculate their cycles? Do u also change their pads and wash their panties as well, sleep unclad with them and they will help u do the shaving. Mehn don't play sinful saint here, tell me u can do all that without getting excited and I will tell u that u are either a gay or medically u are not a man. I na ako tell by moonlight!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ermmm I don't see anything wrong there!

But what's with all this guys saying that they get nakedd in their sisters presence? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
I just wana believe that his ur half brother if not,what d'hect?..why wont i sleep with my sister in the same room,some one ave known for over 20yrs,,someone that knows whoever am dating,,someone that we have been playing since child hood,i mean its good for everyone to have their rooms,but when conditions like yours do occur,i dont see a reason thinking as such unless ofcourse ur mum is kinda naughty
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views
i share the same room with my three sisters, and nothing of such ever crossed my mind. in my own world where i live, something devilish like that can't happen and i don't think it will happen.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dapsman(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Na lie,konji no know family
This is very disappointing, if I were ur brother I will hate you for this insult, ur proposing that ur own brother could rape u.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by phlame(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Useless topic... undecided
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Adeiza4real(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
why not? it depends on you tongue shocked sad[b][/b]
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
i believe you can't control your sexual urge that's why you don't trust your brother, your mum to has thesame trait, she can't control her conji, like mother like daughter... well as for me i can't have sex with my blood sister or any of my relation
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I can if he's still below 10yrs

What if he is like, say 20, would that make any differents? We are talking of a blood brother here.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Adeiza4real(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
come on! getting naked in my sis presence is nonsense, that will never even happen
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by JoeCutie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
It's so unfortunate what the world is turning out to. When blood brothers & sisters start thinking fickly & dirty when together, then we're finished. Nothing makes sense any longer.

Op, I'm sorry, but I'll have to suggest that maybe your mum's ways ain't pure. For a mother to reason that way, there's a problem.

I still sleep in my mother's & sister's rooms occasionally. On their beds. What's there? Jeezz!

That's why our society is so corrupt, cos we'd keep creating imaginary rubbish in our minds.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by tonychristopher: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
How can people be this dirty

How can you fantasise over your own sibling be it your sister or even your cousin

Something must be wrong somehow

Either your parents raised you badly or your a pervet

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwweeewss

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Adeiza4real(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Adeiza4real:
come on! getting naked in my sis presence is nonsense, that will never even happen

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by fabuloustee(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
@op I don't blame your mum for saying dat, cos dis days a lot are happening in dis our society, dat was a motherly advice to u,it doesn't mean she don't trust u or ur brother's, she was just being protective of u all, I av seen brother's sleeping with sisters to the level of getting pregnant nd giving birth to the child, a friend of mine her elder brother raped her nd threatened her not to tell anyone tho she was in primary 4 then........when she has the courage to leak the secret that was the end of their parent marriage the husband was blaming the wife of not been observant nd so on...till today she hate her brother, so can she now get married now nd allow brother's nd sisters to share the same bed ...NO she won't, my self I don't av an elder brother even if I have one I can never share a rum with my bro , if u are a good brother no wrong feelings towards your sister's...........we thank God for your life .....it doesn't means all guys are like you , some brother's are dog and possess with evil spirit
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by nice2000: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
I live in uk i visit naija for this xmas and I have a cousin sister who is like a friend to me since I arrived home she always sleep with me in my room and same bed because she has not see me for many years and I don't even see anything wrong with it, everything u do is ur mind and ur thinking so i don't see anything wrong with it for u sleepin with ur sister or ur cousin in the same room or bed,

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Oilandgas1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Not just sleeping in the same room with my sisters, I can sleep in the same bed with them, dress and UnCloth in their presence. What do u think will happen? Nothing off course because I'm not possess with evil spirit they are my BLOOD.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.