Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51667 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by waldigit: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
anonimi:

Na so oh, the yeye people no get shame sef shocked

The saddest part of the HYPOCRISY by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is that they do not mind riding on the back of the Jonathan/Sambo railway revival to score political points like "Engineer" Aregberascal's "free" train rides during festivities =>

See as the yeye man even carry im "state of Osun" flag take denge po of a demo for top of the train angry

Then the man come carry N1 billion sey im repaint the Osogbo train station shocked

Fellow Nigerians is this the FRAUDULENT change we want
I say NO and repeat an emphatic No!

Change like this

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by melvin0004(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Zaha:
Gej is working haters can run into d ocean
seriously d guy is working, boko haram or not.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by LRNZH(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ibime:
Every election, GEJ will send one train, then you hear nothing till the next election.

Same as 2010.

Na so we dey see am.
Look at what other countries achieve with their funds

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-unreleased-pwc-audit-report-what

Sycophants are jumping here.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Ikengawo: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
hydroking23:
Reviving the railroads in Nigeria is a very good achievement. I just wish there were more sectors that could boast of such achievement. This is one of the few areas where the President can brag, but there are still so many gaps...

agriculture (ag revolution, food sufficiency/export)
aviation (rebuild all airports, added 3 new ones, made Enugu International)
education (Universities in all states, almajiri schools)
sports (African Cup Champions, World Cup)
industry (21 auto-manufactures, patronizing Dangote, patronizing Innoson, YouWin)

5 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Kagarko(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls i expected people to have gone to the train station and see the ttypes of train in use and the amount of money they spent before commenting.

All they do is to repaint those 1965 trains and put them back on track.

Iam assuring you that those trains will not last more than 6 months.

When sambo was kaduna state gov he did some thing like this and after 6 months they all collapsed.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by papaejima1: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Happy to see this.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Kagarko(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Supporting cluelessness is more clueless than you can imagine.

See how my igbo brothers are celebrating cluelessness.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by LRNZH(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kagarko:
Pls i expected people to have gone to the train station and see the ttypes of train in use and the amount of money they spent before commenting.

When sambo was kaduna state gov he did some thing like this and after 6 months they all collapsed.

You just just hit the nail on the head.

I had to create a thread just to show what the monies for these refurbished trains could have got Nigeria instead.

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-unreleased-pwc-audit-report-what
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by deji68: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shoow!! so Sambo built a similar railways system and COLLAPSED AFTER 8 MONTHS. tell me something my brother, show us some pic so that we can put saTANist to shame wink wink
Kagarko:

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by tecmon: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ till infinity grin
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by lohresloco: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Ademurph1:
Train shud b oh just shut up d most cheapest means of transportation, but d GEJ led govt makes it d most expensive,,, d train in question wortth #730 per fare, can a c'mon man afford dat xpensive train.... GEJ govt is nt meant 4 d c'mon man.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Kagarko:
Supporting cluelessness is more clueless than you can imagine.

See how my igbo brothers are celebrating cluelessness.
u re a bastard did you interview each of them to know their tribe? i'm sure you are from the waste part of the south

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by FameG(f): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
zheroes:
Bleep shit!!! i cant find this train in lagos ooooo. am not biased!!!!!!

cos u dont go anywhere. why do i av a feeling that the only place you know is just between your
house and school (mayb in ur school bus sef?)
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Must everything about Nigeria be painted green?! Smh...! angry angry angry angry
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by StunningCEO: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2014
rozayx5:

last time i checked GEJ did not stop anyone from going about his business, rather the power addicts in the north unleashed their boys to make the north uncomfortable for biz

N wn did dis nthern power do dis? Is dis more of ur prejudice?
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2014
san316:
At least these are the kinds of things we want to be seeing. I look forward to seeing this in the north too. good one.

GMB/PYO2015

Am not being wicked or heartless buh if railways system is to be established in the North, it should revolve around the Northern states so BH can constitute their nuisance effectively and not get easy access to East, West or South. Just saying lipsrsealed
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by millionaireman: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Fantastic, looks like a US train in a predominantly black county.

GEJ is transforming Nigeria, wallahi; it is only those who want to take Nigeria back to the old days of military dictatorship who doubt that GEJ is transforming Nigeria for good.

6 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by sekzy99(m): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2014
backtosender:
more
aw do one board it
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by yehmi01(m): 3:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Why is this not on FP.

If its about saying bad things about GEJ now Seun will put it on FP before you say jack.

Let learn to promote the goverment when they do things right weather APC or PDP it does not matter.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Algebra12: 3:21am On Dec 30, 2014
zheroes:
Bleep shit!!! i cant find this train in lagos ooooo. am not biased!!!!!!

Go to Iddu, Oyingbo, or better still, wait at Oshodi.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by princeandex: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2014
charliebiz:
Good one. Hope to take a ride soon.

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by princeandex: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
Jona don win again be dat.. grin

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by persius555(m): 4:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Wow, seriously i am impressed. If the president has projects like this in his kitty all this while, then he has something to offer afterall. He should spend more time consolidating his grip on his chances next year with such publicity rather than joing in the castigation game the opposition is dragging his administration into. Once more , thumbs up for this one, i hope there is more to come.

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Splashme: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]May God bless my President[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by DeadMann(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2014
I honestly don't understand why we have to praise politicians for this. I mean, this is a very basic thing we as Nigerians ought to have. Some things I saw made the whole thing messed up to me.

1) The color: why do they always have to paint them with the same color as the national Flag? Green is just awful in this setting
2) Food Sellers: Seriously? A train station or the vicinity around it is not a place to sell food
3) Orderliness: Why are people just hanging around and sitting on the floor at the stations? It looks so disorganized

Seriously, we need to stop praising and start demanding

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2014
DeadMann:
I honestly don't understand why we have to praise politicians for this. I mean, this is a very basic thing we as Nigerians ought to have. Some things I saw made the whole thing messed up to me.

1) The color: why do they always have to paint them with the same color as the national Flag? Green is just awful in this setting
2) Food Sellers: Seriously? A train station or the vicinity around it is not a place to sell food
3) Orderliness: Why are people just hanging around and sitting on the floor at the stations? It looks so disorganized

Seriously, we need to stop praising and start demanding

How many have you gotten so far since you started demanding while other leaders were siphoning all the funds. The color is Irrelevant for now, maintenance should be our concern here.

It is not a crime to sit on the floor. What I'm concerned about is people eating inside the train, if that is disallowed then that will be a big step.

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by frank442: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
One over ten olodo
whapen to other sector
It hand work of sijuwade
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by bigjerro: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Pls dnt b confused,just vote wisly
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by cluksy(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Honestly, even Obama would need serious prayer and fasting to be able to govern Nigeria.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Pennywise(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2014
cluksy:
Honestly, even Obama would need serious prayer and fasting to be able to govern Nigeria.

Obama is not a thief. He is not corrupt neither does he encourage corruption , he doesn't undermine the judiciary in order to rehab convicted political allies. Obama is a very intelligent man, he isn't clueless.

I was one of GEJs most ardent supporters in 2011. I feel completely let down.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2014
OEmperor:

I never said it was bad. But the truth is that GEJ has not tried at all in general . There are other crisis in the country that needs to be dealt with. He was able to resolve none. Now you want me to vote him because of the train. Yes it is a great development but it still doesn't justify the evil he has done against Nigeria.

use your vote eat pepper soup

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.