Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51621 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by major466(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aloralord1:

Even Abacha and IBB had something to show when it came to deceiving people. A president that can't perform his primary duties shouldn't be re-elected in a sane country..
Over 500 citizens are missing my friend, 500!!! Imagine 10 of them being ur relatives(God forbid), would u be celebrating new trains U wanna tell me its not his fault? Its his PRIMARY job to fix it! Thats why his office consumes food to d tune of BILLIONS of naira. He's well paid to be the C in C!
FYI, security is the responsibility of all. If you think you will just sit down and expect the police to protect you day and night then you are on your own. Besides, Nigeria is not the only country experiencing mass kidnapping. Do you know how many children and adults are kidnapped in the US per year? Majority of them are killed before they are found.

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by muhamm3d: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
major466:
Imagine Boko Haram never existed with more resources at his disposal, GEJ would have done a lot more to transform this country. The guy is really trying his best despite the massive security challenge. Given four more years, GEJ will perform even better.
we ddnt vote for him to try, we voted for him to perform and since hes not performing and not different from the useless leaders wev been having he deserves to go. Simple that why we hv democracy. We ddnt vote for him to try at all we ddnt. He has failed, remove sentiment, religion and ethnicity u will see d light. Sai buhari!!!
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by hydroking23(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reviving the railroads in Nigeria is a very good achievement. I just wish there were more sectors that could boast of such achievement. This is one of the few areas where the President can brag, but there are still so many gaps...
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by balladin: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
muhamm3d:
So u voted for gej to revive the rail system in 4 years. This can be revived in just 6months by a serious govt. What of electricity, corruption, standard of living, cost of living, roads, removal of fuel subsidy which will happen immediately after reelection. Gej will nver rule nigeria again not in this life. Buhari has all our votes. U all know this. Sai buhari!!! Is railway d major problem of nigeria? Do u knw hw many pple generator fumes hv killed as result of lack of electricity? How many ppl hv lost dere lives due to d lack of rail. Ur here celebrating mediocrity. The train is probbly in lagos and environs and abuja. Am sure if u hear d amount of money spent now it wil b enough to buy trains fr every street in nigeria. Corrupt fools. Painted old train green white green u all here celebrating crap. Thieves.
You lie sir. Seems you don't know the level of dilapidation and neglect that NRC has suffered over many years. Please give GEJ some credit and continue with your sai Buhari. Don't just criticise blindly.

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by redsun(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
san316:
At least these are the kinds of things we want to be seeing. I look forward to seeing this in the north too. good one.

GMB/PYO2015

The north is so impoverished even when northerners have been in charge for decades.

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by DaBullIT(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
hehehe , I laugh ,
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by justmi1: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can someone please tell me where the train is going?
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by zizytd(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Someone said Jonathan have performed above average, Gush Nigerians sometimes act as if dat dey r not in Nigeria. If u call Jonathan's performance above average, it means Nigeria will never get better, Kus someone scoring 25% is now classified as above average. Smh for some people.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by muhamm3d: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
major466:

FYI, security is the responsibility of all. If you think you will just sit down and expect the police to protect you day and night then you are on your own. Besides, Nigeria is not the only country experiencing mass kidnapping. Do you know how many children and adults are kidnapped in the US per year? Majority of them are killed before they are found.
atlist he promised that was what he promised when he took d oath of office. He knew that only police wnt protect us and he still promised to secure nigeria. I dont think any govt even military govt has been ds bloody. We are dieing in hundreds every day and yet u say its nt easy. Ddnt he knw dat b4 he took oath of office? He has failed to do that and its only fair and just to allow another person to protect us. If ur family was wiped out in d north do u think u will hv ds view. Stop being selfish and accept that this man is a failure. Simple. Stop killing nigerians and vote for buhari in 2015.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by appini: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

U see, our major problem in Nigeria are people like u who are sooo narrow minded, unexpose, least intelligent. Who bemuse on regular things seemingly because of their level of exposure. People like u whose level of intelligence and exposure is cruelly restricted within a certain circle.

People like u whose live revolve round a very limited style, who have really not experience life itself and are not ready to learn, who embrace lies folly and deception with all their might and ready to die for it.

it is people like u who don't understand the greatest resources of any nation is its human capital. It is people like u who are unfortunately in the helms of affair in this nation who are ready to trade the souls of its citizen for a few dollar. Continue to wallow in misery.

Mr. with due respect, i am still trying to understand the meaning of what you wrote up here.

i can't stop laughing!

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Youpele52: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wow no too much APC e-spammer comment here fresh air. GEJ till Sambisa turn London.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by balladin: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:
The train dosen't look spectacular like that of Uk and Us, really i don't know why these people celebrate mediocre.
Look at this one. Go to US or UK and enjoy their trains. Bad belle.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by johnbosco97(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
black people have to be flogged into discipline. you are a naturally undisciplined race. myself included although me myself i have polished my ways and am extremely sophisticated now. but many have to be beaten to get to my level of sophistication and discipline

Really. I hope you are enjoying boko haram flogging now. It seems that is not enough. Don't worry buhari, new President of arewa republic after losing general election next year will soak all you filthy dogs and baboon in the blood to behave well. Sai buhari
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
redsun:

The north is so impoverished even when northerners have been in charge for decades.

They were busy widening the gap between the rich and poor during those years, their kids ride sport cars to school in Europe while their kinsmen beg alms on the streets of kano

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by balladin: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
zizytd:
Someone said Jonathan have performed above average, Gush Nigerians sometimes act as if dat dey r not in Nigeria. If u call Jonathan's performance above average, it means Nigeria will never get better, Kus someone scoring 25% is now classified as above average. Smh for some people.
So you are the one that prepares the president's scorecard? You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by yungchop: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
If you like introduce airplanes that drops people at their doorstep at the rate of #50.. My own be say GMB for president.. Click like if you believe in that change..

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by muhamm3d: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
How come fictitiously painted trains are all of a sudden springing up when its almost election? Am sure by january 2015 we will see more desperate attempts to win votes. We are wiser now pdp thieves u think we are still in d 90s yeah. buhari has our votes we are tired of pdp throwing us left overs when we can enter the kitchen and get it all. Sai buhari!!!
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by demandtruth: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Considering the limited resources and boko haram distraction, GEJ has performed above average. If his predecessors did as much, Nigeria would have been a much better place. This is why all sincere and patriotic Nigerians must celebrate the timely demise of the evil group who call themselves APC

I pray that your destiny shall be just like this type of progress in FG rail system.
The world collectively are moving to the next generation of rail system and you are contented with a 1950's rail system.

As for me, forward ever backward never.

haahhaaaa, may God save this country
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by mashnino(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
toh.... let him please use the train to help the naira oooo

or he should use it and combat BH

or beta still use it to solve electricity matter

because privatization of the power sector didn't solve any problem

i dont know why all these pdp noise makers are happy because train is working

why can't you guys just see it as a step forward instead of praising that clueless man

weda buhari or jonathan that train to me is not really the problem...

security, light, good economy solve that one first then the rest go follow

which kyn stupid train....mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by HugeMac: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
muhamm3d:
atlist he promised that was what he promised when he took d oath of office. He knew that only police wnt protect us and he still promised to secure nigeria. I dont think any govt even military govt has been ds bloody. We are dieing in hundreds every day and yet u say its nt easy. Ddnt he knw dat b4 he took oath of office? He has failed to do that and its only fair and just to allow another person to protect us. If ur family was wiped out in d north do u think u will hv ds view. Stop being selfish and accept that this man is a failure. Simple. Stop killing nigerians and vote for buhari in 2015.
u just reek of negativity, if buhari says he is going to solve all Nigeria's problem in 4years then he is a big liar and you re dumb for believing him,

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Krisddon: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.
Did Jonathan kidnap your sister(s)? Better tell your northern sadist to release those girls they held captive in order to use it against Jonathan during campaign. That's if at all any girls were actually abducted!
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Mistermamus(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
muhamm3d:
So u voted for gej to revive the rail system in 4 years. This can be revived in just 6months by a serious govt. What of electricity, corruption, standard of living, cost of living, roads, removal of fuel subsidy which will happen immediately after reelection. Gej will nver rule nigeria again not in this life. Buhari has all our votes. U all know this. Sai buhari!!! Is railway d major problem of nigeria? Do u knw hw many pple generator fumes hv killed as result of lack of electricity? How many ppl hv lost dere lives due to d lack of rail. Ur here celebrating mediocrity. The train is probbly in lagos and environs and abuja. Am sure if u hear d amount of money spent now it wil b enough to buy trains fr every street in nigeria. Corrupt fools. Painted old train green white green u all here celebrating crap. Thieves.
see as u dey yarn bull wetin obj do with e 8 years only telecommunications. agriculture programmes e drafted everytin to hiz farm. 16billion power .fund was wasted. diz man gej has really tried for d past 4 yrs
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by 9jamustchange: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
In fact, well said. It is unfortunate that functional rail system is still a challenge for us in this age, that reviving one out of many, now looks like a big deal.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
muhamm3d:

Buhari ruled for 20 months with no infrastructural change in the whole country so keep quiet and enter your cattle farm

4 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Mistermamus(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
hydroking23:
Reviving the railroads in Nigeria is a very good achievement. I just wish there were more sectors that could boast of such achievement. This is one of the few areas where the President can brag, but there are still so many gaps...
agriculture too
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
u pple supporting g.e.j.....gat no brain.....y didnt he do it bfore the election period...thank GOD is getn ur attention....vote im and face d consequences.....dnt just say we didnt tell u...cos ur house mite b b.k next target......go nd take lucozade boost for ur brain......i pray u bkom wise

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Krisddon: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=pimplucious post=29302756]A 'single live'

My brother, education is not haram. Just imagine your utterly debasing english! Go to school before you can be able to criticise Jonathan. 'Single live indeed'
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Matty33(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one, Boko Haram is a political gimmick used to discredit GEJ's govt.]I thought they said Jonathan is not working. Those Apc mongers would never come to this thread I tell you, Enemies of progress indeed. They hate Gej because of boko haram, I keep telling people that when the north is ready, boko haram would be a thing of the past. I heard some parents in the north donated their daughter for a suicide bomb mission.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by clemzo101(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
iterator24:
it has surveillance cameras ..awesome!
good one, so dat d camera can watch all dem bad belle APC supporters. GEJ till Buhari shout blood of Jesus. grin

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Mistermamus(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

Buhari ruled for 20 months with no infrastructural change in the whole country so keep quiet and enter your cattle farm
not d buhari ibb called a weakling. as far am concerned it was even idiagbon dat was doing every tin not him. They were afraid of him until e left from mecca for a Pilgrim. so called *saint* GMB govt was overthrowned. I dey vex wen idiats Go dey say he will bring change. cunny man
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Mistermamus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

not d buhari ibb called a weakling. as far am concerned it was even idiagbon dat was doing every tin not him. They were afraid of him until e left from mecca for a Pilgrim. so called *saint* GMB govt was overthrowned. I dey vex wen idiats Go dey say he will bring change. cunny man.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by duality(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
That's really impressive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.