Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51605 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by harrysterol(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chilling to read comments cool
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by pimplucious: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
OGEmerald:
Enemy of progress .bros I have very strong rope and there's also big trees with strong branches around me,u know the rest(commit suicide) .(No hard feelings)

U see, our major problem in Nigeria are people like u who are sooo narrow minded, unexpose, least intelligent. Who bemuse on regular things seemingly because of their level of exposure. People like u whose level of intelligence and exposure is cruelly restricted within a certain circle.

People like u whose live revolve round a very limited style, who have really not experience life itself and are not ready to learn, who embrace lies folly and deception with all their might and ready to die for it.

it is people like u who don't understand the greatest resources of any nation is its human capital. It is people like u who are unfortunately in the helms of affair in this nation who are ready to trade the souls of its citizen for a few dollar. Continue to wallow in misery.

11 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by deji68: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na photoshop joor grin grin ....no be mushin be dat abi ekoile train don start after 8 years
backtosender:
more

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by mekaboy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

U see, our major problem in Nigeria are people like u who are sooo narrow minded, unexposed, least intelligent. Who bemuse on regular things seemingly because of their level of exposure. People like u whose level of intelligence and exposure is cruelly restricted within a certain circle.

People like u whose live revolve round a very limited style, who have really not experience life itself and are not ready to learn, who embrace lies folly and deception with all their might and ready to die for it.

it is people like u who don't understand the greatest resources of any nation is its human capital. It is people like u who are unfortunately in the helms of affair in this nation who are ready to trade the souls of its citizen for a few dollar. Continue to wallow in misery.

And ur point is?

32 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Algebra12:
I don't know if its just me, but I noticed that APC supporters on NL avoid threads that depict good works from govt, but feast on any perceived negatives on the path of govt.

Opposition does not mean being enemy to progress, but providing alternative ideas to policies they disagree with. opposition doesn't have to wait till it gets into govt to effect changes, it lobbies to get its point of view to sell. Good a thing, APC has majority in the lower chamber, so what change has those thieves wrought to convince us that APC is better?

Honestly, we need to re-examine the kind of politics we play in this land.

destructive politics

obinoscopy ishilove fp

9 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by backtosender: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
deji68:
Na photoshop joor grin grin ....no be mushin be dat abi ekoile train don start after 8 years
eko ile no show up to shout eko ni ba jeooooooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by gregg2: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
[size=13pt]May God bless GEJ
May God bless Nigeria[/size]

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
backtosender:
eko ile no show up to shout eko ni ba jeooooooo cheesy

your pics don deliver technical knockout to jweeds shocked shocked shocked

ikengawo no even wait make u finish , he run go japan go fetch pics of people standing so that haters will be silent
una wicked ohhh grin grin cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:
mods please frontpage cool cool

GEJ till Tonto dike wins grammy cool
lol if you are waiting for Tonto to win Grammy for GEJ to leave power that means he will rule forever because Tonto will never win Grammy

11 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by backtosender: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

your pics don deliver technical knockout to jweeds shocked shocked shocked

ikengawo no even wait make u finish , he run go japan go fetch pics of people standing so that haters will be silent
una wicked ohhh grin grin cheesy
grin jajaweedians are looking for help buhari is in trouble i can smell ribadu style hahahahahahahaha

11 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
ochejoseph:
It took GEJ 2 years to complete the Complex Abuja - kaduna High speed rail line with multiple state of the art train stations along the route!

It took 2 years to revive a comatose rail system bringing back the kano Lagos line which for over 18 years have been in non existent 
The Enugu mass transit city rail system and the Enugu- Port harcourt rail line is up and fully delivering the desired dividends to Nigerians 

This is quite impressive if true. Please do you know whether electric trains or locomotive ones will ply this route? I assume electric trains if the lines are high speed as you stated. correct?

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by nigerianvenom(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
just hit like for GEJ 2015

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by johnmartus(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
rat hole

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by slimfit1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well good news I have to say half bread is better than non.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by maestroferddi: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan certainly has his downsides but he remains the best option for the country now.

When the motley of scaremongers and doomsday prophets come to town with their laughable propaganda I just laugh.

Nigerians are not asking for an open-sesame solution to enduring national challenges. All they want to see is a semblance of growth in the national well-being.

Our evolution to a developed society will certainly take years. Anybody that knows anything about athletics undestands that it requires conditioning to reach a peak level of physical fitness.

Anybody promising to solve our national issues in a brief period like four years should not be taken serious.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Considering the limited resources and boko haram distraction, GEJ has performed above average. If his predecessors did as much, Nigeria would have been a much better place. This is why all sincere and patriotic Nigerians must celebrate the timely demise of the evil group who call themselves APC

30 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Ezemust: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Apc would soon start looking for negative thi9gs to say

8 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by StunningCEO: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Complete rubbish. How cn u support a man who robs u of 3 square meals a day and gives u a slice of dry bread for d whole day and u start hailing him. TANs are exhibiting symptoms of the Stockholm syndrome wn d abused starts to love her abuser. angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
StunningCEO:
Complete rubbish. How cn u support a man who robs u of 3 square meals a day and gives u a slice of dry bread for d whole day and u start hailing him. TANs are exhibiting symptoms of the Stockholm syndrome wn d abused starts to love her abuser. angry angry angry angry angry

last time i checked GEJ did not stop anyone from going about his business, rather the power addicts in the north unleashed their boys to make the north uncomfortable for biz

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Sunshineluv(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

U see, our major problem in Nigeria are people like u who are sooo narrow minded, unexposed, least intelligent. Who bemuse on regular things seemingly because of their level of exposure. People like u whose level of intelligence and exposure is cruelly restricted within a certain circle.

. Oga abeg comot for road before train jam you there.. Bad belle

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by ekemit(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
wow This is heaven on earth GEJ you are the peoples choice,who the lord has bless no one can curse

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by ekemit(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
wow This is heaven on earth GEJ you are the peoples choice,who the lord has blessed no one can curse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
May the good lord protect,guide and bless our Presido...may he grant u more wisdom to govern this most complex nation with so many tribes,religion and languages. Even Obama would need serious prayer and fasting to be able to govern Nigeria.GEJ till 2019

15 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by eightsin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
People people people
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Dreyl(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
The train dosen't look spectacular like that of Uk and Us, really i don't know why these people celebrate mediocre.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.

I thought one of the girls caught with bomb explosives admitted that it was her parents that contributed her to the BH cause?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
A coupist is suppose to be in jail by now...

6 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
only thing that will make GEJ lose the election is if he continue to focus more attention on the north and less on the other region.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by gregg2: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:

And ur point is?

Thank you my brother.
I was also trying to figure out

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Algebra12: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
deji68:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by nduchucks: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Considering the limited resources and boko haram distraction, GEJ has performed above average. If his predecessors did as much, Nigeria would have been a much better place. This is why all sincere and patriotic Nigerians must celebrate the timely demise of the evil group who call themselves APC

I wouldn't be surprised if you rated GEJ's performance regarding the missing $20billion and fighting corruption, above average.....you know, we have the boko haram distraction.

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
nduchucks:

I wouldn't be surprised if you rated GEJ's performance regarding the missing $20billion and fighting corruption, above average.....you know, we have the boko haram distraction.

Clown.
Hey Mr. man , there is no missing $20 billion, ur emir raised fake alarm to save his head, pls give it to GEJ, a man who has performed with just 2/3 of the annual budget

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.