Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51622 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

all the above which past government provided abi?
do you know the level or rot in the railway sector and many other sectors in this country, which if your not strong you cant fix even one sector, past Government ran from Benin Ore , ran from the rail ways, but GEJ tackled it head on
I never said it was bad. But the truth is that GEJ has not tried at all in general . There are other crisis in the country that needs to be dealt with. He was able to resolve none. Now you want me to vote him because of the train. Yes it is a great development but it still doesn't justify the evil he has done against Nigeria.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by upcrown2512(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=backtosender post=29302012]APC will be in trouble in this election with their abandon train projects in rivers state and lagos state their supporters are quietly enjoying the new trains ignoring APC rants [/quote

My brother there is differences between reality and propaganda.
People are are not only wise but WISER now, I bet U.
When things are made available we fii the pulse and not picture.
The pulse we fill as at today in Lagos is that of BRT buses.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.
take ur negativity and get out of here

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by upcrown2512(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=backtosender post=29302012]APC will be in trouble in this election with their abandon train projects in rivers state and lagos state their supporters are quietly enjoying the new trains ignoring APC rants [/quote

When things are made available we fill the pulse and not picture.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by flexing11(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sajio:
Kudos to my president... this's a very good step, am happy we are coming back to our real senses... I don't know why Apc peeps are fighting this gentle president?? well it's like that... Evil will never want anytin good but wen light shines they will definitely give way.. this is one of the lightoooo. A big thanks to my president.. if the previous president had don sometin? this would have been a plus although God will still make things right for Nigerians.
u are a mediocre a*d so peroc*ial am ur tot
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by hyfr(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ademurph1:
Train shud b d most cheapest means of transportation, but d GEJ led govt makes it d most expensive,,, d train in question wortth #730 per fare, can a c'mon man afford dat xpensive train.... GEJ govt is nt meant 4 d c'mon man.
730 per fare.. U can lie. 700 from ph to lag is that costly Bus from ph to lag is 7000k
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Gracious3105(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
We do not neeed change now but more of this transformation.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by juman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
I still wonder why obasanjo could not bring back the train.

He spent a lot of money on repairing the rail tracks. Even by the year 2003-2004 some tracks were good enough to use yet he decided not to make the train work.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by upcrown2512(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
pistol:
from their looks in the picture ,everybody is excited and feeling the fresh air.
When things are made available we fill the pulse and not picture.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by HugeMac: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
orobs93:
all this pdp fanatics una nor get single shame for body...
can u imagine...railway and train?...
well most of you are under 18 and depend on ur parents for life and you don't know what they go through on a daily basis just to provide for you..
you don't know how dey get fuel for you.
You don't know how hard dey pray just for your protection
you don't know how hard they work just to provide for you.
you don't even know how hard they have to fight other people just for the sake of their family..

I believe if u were directly involved you will have a rthink.
government should do the work of God, according to you, name one perfect government in the world and I will show u a government powerful enough to enslave you, you are pointless , stop duelling on too much negatives , you might die of heart attack,
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by hyfr(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
emeka2847:

ALL THESE 419 INTERNET PROJECTS.
ABEG DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS TRAVELLED IN THIS TRAIN.
hey I have

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Algebra12:
I don't know if its just me, but I noticed that APC supporters on NL avoid threads that depict good works from govt, but feast on any perceived negatives on the path of govt.

Opposition does not mean being enemy to progress, but providing alternative ideas to policies they disagree with. opposition doesn't have to wait till it gets into govt to effect changes, it lobbies to get its point of view to sell. Good a thing, APC has majority in the lower chamber, so what change has those thieves wrought to convince us that APC is better?

Honestly, we need to re-examine the kind of politics we play in this land.

You just spoke my mind out and may God bless you richly. Curiously I have been looking for some die hard APC NLs to at least say something on this thread but none is online.

Nigeria is bigger than any party or individual.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by johnbosco97(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
Whether you choose to accept it or not, reality is that over 90 percent of the population have to be flogged into discipline. i can live with that fact.

[color=#006600][/color]

Nigerians are not cattle. You can go to Arewa republic with buhari where you and other cattle rearers can be flogged to behave well. It seems book boys flogging is not enough for you people.

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by RealOdades: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan will still win by peter

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
now we need to advise nigerians to dress smart and be civilized. we dont want yam seller offloading all her yam on the seat and scratching it. we want everyone in the train dressing smart looking clean and acting civilized. thats the next move. this why we need buhari WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE

check your calendar, does this look like 1983?
we are in 2014 and you cannot use soldiers to be flogging people on the street in the name KAI in 2014
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by bidexolumanish(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:
Nice one but they should not have used white for the interior of the train. APC supporters will intentionally rub oil on their hands and dirty the train.
lol,

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by phlamesG: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
FABULOUS hope they maintain it grin grin grin
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by sukkot: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

check your calendar, does this look like 1983?
we are in 2014 and you cannot use soldiers to be flogging people on the street in the name KAI in 2014
wait till sai buhari enter na. na rod of iron hin go take rule na. dey look

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by orobs93(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
HugeMac:
government should do the work of God, according to you, name one perfect government in the world and I will show u a government powerful enough to enslave you, you are pointless , stop duelling on too much negatives , you might die of heart attack,

my brother why do you think like this...you have accepted slavery...is this what you will tell your children?
I wunt go far in arguing with you...because ur mindet is unbelievable..you can Google angola,morrocco,algeria,southafrica., I just name a few of African countries who does not even have upto half of our resources still they are far ahead ofus in infrastructure...

with our. girls. still nissing
20billion still missing
fuel subsidy probe no result
farouk lawan sga no result

pls don't reply me I just hard to make you ssee were I amthinking from...
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by sukkot: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
johnbosco97:

[color=#006600][/color]

Nigerians are not cattle. You can go to Arewa republic with buhari where you and other cattle rearers can be flogged to behave well. It seems book boys flogging is not enough for you people.
black people have to be flogged into discipline. you are a naturally undisciplined race. myself included although me myself i have polished my ways and am extremely sophisticated now. but many have to be beaten to get to my level of sophistication and discipline
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
wait till sai buhari enter na. na rod of iron hin go take rule na. dey look

well he will enter his cattle ranch in daura come 2015. he can rule his 150 cows with titanium for all i care undecided

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijatruth:

I love this, I am proud of GEJ.
APC pls support Jonathan to keep moving our country forward,stop hindering, stagnating, criticizing and sabotaging Jonathan's effort in moving d country forward.learn to appreciate progress if you are really progressive.
GEJ till 2019
Even Abacha and IBB had something to show when it came to deceiving people. A president that can't perform his primary duties shouldn't be re-elected in a sane country..
Over 500 citizens are missing my friend, 500!!! Imagine 10 of them being ur relatives(God forbid), would u be celebrating new trains U wanna tell me its not his fault? Its his PRIMARY job to fix it! Thats why his office consumes food to d tune of BILLIONS of naira. He's well paid to be the C in C!
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
black people have to be flogged into discipline. you are a naturally undisciplined race. myself included although me myself i have polished my ways and am extremely sophisticated now. but many have to be beaten to get to my level of sophistication and discipline

so all this while i have been chatting with one of buhari's cows shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by 1Dray(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Go get your PVC... Naijeriya Sai Gooduluck! #Tazarce!!!

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by petekayo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
UP GEJ, 2015 IS YOURS

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by major466(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Imagine Boko Haram never existed with more resources at his disposal, GEJ would have done a lot more to transform this country. The guy is really trying his best despite the massive security challenge. Given four more years, GEJ will perform even better.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by gebest: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
how does that stops GMB from winning come 2015, sai buhari. train d only achievement for the past 6yrs.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by opeskills(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
How many of you have board dat train? Just saying
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by sukkot: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

so all this while i have been chatting with one of buhari's cows shocked shocked
grin wink
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by sukkot: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

well he will enter his cattle ranch in daura come 2015. he can rule his 150 cows with titanium for all i care undecided
whether you choose, like, accept or abhor it, sai buhari will be the next president of nigeria. wink
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by muhamm3d: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
So u voted for gej to revive the rail system in 4 years. This can be revived in just 6months by a serious govt. What of electricity, corruption, standard of living, cost of living, roads, removal of fuel subsidy which will happen immediately after reelection. Gej will nver rule nigeria again not in this life. Buhari has all our votes. U all know this. Sai buhari!!! Is railway d major problem of nigeria? Do u knw hw many pple generator fumes hv killed as result of lack of electricity? How many ppl hv lost dere lives due to d lack of rail. Ur here celebrating mediocrity. The train is probbly in lagos and environs and abuja. Am sure if u hear d amount of money spent now it wil b enough to buy trains fr every street in nigeria. Corrupt fools. Painted old train green white green u all here celebrating crap. Thieves.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by balladin: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thank you GEJ, that's the change we want. More of that sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.