Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (25557 Views)

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Lordscrown(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Honestly,why don't we give another person a chance?how I wish we could have just a term government rather 2 or 3rd term.Nigerians,let's always try another food rather than one food.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
nonesense:
Na u sabi!!
All we want is..come FEB 15
Is either we kick out the clueless one or...
The clueless one kick the bucket

This is a direct threat on the life of the president. I hope SSS are watching.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Mentlee: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you Dr.Faseun.Those that have ears, let them hear your warnings. For the stubborn flies, you may just be following the corpse to the grave

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
freshness2020:

...the same #1 million and 150 cows he declared in 2011 is still what he declared in 2014..
..are we suppose to move forward, backwards or be static!
This is what ♈όϋ get when a blind leads a blind!
...still on the matter. GEJ 2015!

So even his cows don't reproduce.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:
Dr Fasheun is missing the point.....

Anyone but GEJ is fit rule Nigeria...

Sincerely, I am tired of all this 'Buhari this, Buhari that' campaign strategy employed by GEJites....

Stop basing your campaign on mudslinging and character assassination.... Just prove why GEJ should be re-elected, even in the face of so much incompetence, corruption and insecurity. undecided

You mudsling GeJ and expect your messiah not to be mudslinged.

You and your lot assisinated GEJ's character and except your lord and saviour not to be attacked.

I laugh at your hypocrisy in Spanish.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
when i listen to people like Fasehun,i get convinced that there are still wise people in Yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Halaz:
we already made our minds for Buhari, Mr F. you are late come back after next 8 years. I believe you will see a change for good in our beloved country Nigeria. I urged you Mr. F to have a look at PTF achievements, hope you will surrender with your ill-fame minded.

Nigeria need an urgent change for better Nigerian
yip! yip!! yippee !!!!!
Sai Buhari.

is buhari the change we want?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Gbawe: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Frankly,Fasehun is entitled to his opinion but it is Nigerians who will ultimately decide who is "fit" to rule Nigeria. Right now, and given the hideous corruption and misrule GEJ is now universally known for, Buhari is looking as "fit" as Usain Bolt.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't even know who give that tout doctorate degree in the first place?Nigeria and thier wayward ways ...when you see someone with a doctorate degree abroad ,you can tell by his ways and achievements but this agbero what does he know about ruling other than to supply political thugs and cause chaos..abeg make he shut up or face how to supply political thugs
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by bolliejay(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/25645-you-are-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-fasehun-tells-buhari
First and foremost Fasehun is a bastard.He embezzle money meant for pipline protection..His even his name is anonymous in 9ja politics.....This same Fasheun who celebrated the release of major mustapha the killer of abiola's wife.

Then to GEJ supporters..........pls in a layman language state 5 GEJ achievement for the past 6years! undecided
My final prayer for GEJ & Co below

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fasehun said the truth!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
rafhell:

is buhari the change we want?
Mr man at this point if you contest you will make a better ruler than that misroad president we voted in ...anyone other than gej for Nigerians is fit
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by sarutobie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

You and your lot assisinated GEJ's character and except your lord and saviour not to be attacked.

their hypocrisy is just legendary, on another thread, an "honorable " member of the APC was caught on video performing rituals with alleged human blood! do you know what their leading e-minion said? that we shouldn't judge the APC by the actions of a few, and I asked, why then do you demonize the PDP when they also have performing governors like chime, akpabio, obiano etc....

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
samplegirl:
If I say Nigerians are FOOLS people will call for my head but truth never dies. A certain man lost elections and said he will make the country ungovernable.

The first thing we notice is that his surpporters went on killing spree mauling down young corpers who were sreving their fatherland, working with INEC. As if that was not enough insurgency took another dimension, bombing motor parks, churches, markets and all public gatherings instead of condemning evil, the man of INTEGRITY said the attack on mad insurgents is attack on his innocent and defenceless people.

When federal government talked about amnesty, the insurgents named the same man to represent and speak for them but the gullible Nigerian failed to notice that this man did not deny the insurgents which goes to prove they have connection.

Today that same man is coming to ask for vote to bring change and I ask what manner of change will this man bring.

But in all these the happiness there is that GOD does not sleep. BUHARI will never win election next month no matter the level of DECEPTION AND PROPAGADA.
u said it Nigerians. dont reason n think atall just open dere mouth n say nonsense. i will always say d ppl are d problem of diz country too

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Hilles(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lordscrown:
Honestly,why don't we give another person a chance?how I wish we could have just a term government rather 2 or 3rd term.Nigerians,let's always try another food rather than one food.

I understand where you coming from..wasn't going to vote for GEJ But now oohI I rather do than let GMB rule us into dooms day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by LogicPower(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
geedeex2:
This same Fasheun who celebrated the release of major mustapha the killer of abiola's wife.we know your type .

Don't mind this long discredited and discarded old buffoon.

He did not only celebrate the release of Al-Mustapha, he even accompanied him to Kano.

And shortly afterwards, it became clearly that he and Al-mustpaha have been cynically recruited by the selfish clueless for this kind of use, or even more sinister use, in the 2015 election.

Thus we all saw Al-Mustapha and Faseun travelled all the way to meet with ASARI Dokubo, the Brute from the Creeks, and formed an ungodly alliance with him. And we all know that the 3 of them represent THE AXIS OF EVIL, and we all know who is funding them and who they are working for.

You remember how Faseun was chasing that lucrative 'pipeline protection' contract, dreaming of becoming THE TAMPOLO of the SW?

Well, this dirty attack on the person of Buhari is EXACTLY THE PART HE HAS TO BE PLAYING in exchange for some material gains that must have been accruing for him since then.

So we should expect even MORE of this kind of virulent attacks on Buhari, Tinubu and even Pastor Osinbajo from Faseun, as he joins the few selfish beneficiaries of this grossly incompetent government, who would be getting even more desperate in their futile efforts to maintain the status quo and thwart our collective and popular demand for a change.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by seangy4konji: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
True talk.
geedeex2:
This same Fasheun who celebrated the release of major mustapha the killer of abiola's wife.we know your type .
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by thiefnubu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Your messiah is in the house.... But he cannot describe the living room

Our messiah is outside the house..... But he still has a faint idea of how the living room looks like...

Your messiah is so selfish that he has even stopped pretending to commiserate with bomb blast victims.... He now looks the other way

We criticize your messiah, because he is our president, but he keeps passing the buck, whenever his competence is called into question.... In his opinion, everyone, except him is to blame....
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

This is a direct threat on the life of the president. I hope SSS are watching.
make them dey watch na ..weren't they watching when those children were kidnapped ?weren't they watching as people die day by day?weren't they watching as they smuggled weapons all the name of FG was buying it?weren't they watching when gej's crew were looting and he calls it mere stealing? at least non of your folks don die for bomb blast.. or sister kidnapped ...God purnish gej,God purnish efcc,Ogun go kill those gej crew looting Nigeria money one after the other ..and any sss who decides to join thier hypocrisy shall be a victim of bomb blast both thier families...
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by freshness2020: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

The male cows are already impotent, whilst the female one's are in their different stages of menopause!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by ayomidegambari(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na GEJ com fit abi? U dey craze

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Caseless: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Who's fasheun? Is he a dog or, a duck?
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Tmissy3000(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
All the hope PDP gt now is to Rigs election!! And that's what dey r plannin now, if not that I can assure that nothin can stop buahri from that aso rock.. Sai buahri. Abeg hits like for my able GMB
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
bolliejay:

First and foremost Fasehun is a bastard.He embezzle money meant for pipline protection..His even his name is anonymous in 9ja politics.....This same Fasheun who celebrated the release of major mustapha the killer of abiola's wife.

Then to GEJ supporters..........pls in a layman language state[b] 5 GEJ achievement for the past 6years[/b]! undecided
My final prayer for GEJ & Co below

Holy Quran

"We have created for Gehenna many jinn and men: they have hearts, but understand not with them; they have eyes, but perceive not with them; they have ears, but they hear not with them. They are like cattle; nay, rather they are further astray. Those -- they are the heedless". sūrat l-aʿrāf (The Heights) (7:179)

Holy Bible

...They have eyes, but they do not see; They have ears, but they do not hear,... Psalm 135:16b,17a

Change your ways in 2015.

Jazak Allah Khairan

Shalom!

Firefire!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by rozayx5(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
firefire laugh don kill me

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by ogene007: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
seangy4konji:
True talk.
Focus on the message and not the messenger. Stop being delusional by attempting to side-step the salient points raised. GMB will never succeed, not after causing the death of the over 800 people killed in the post-election violence of 2011. We don't need such a bloodthirsty and violent person in power no matter the APC propaganda. GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by edjeodiri(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Only a misguided youth and a disgruntled elder will vote for GMB come Feb 14th. Please NIGERIANS don't be deceived by the frequent and unreasonable repetition of the word change by the APC...GEJ IS STILL THE MAN FOR THE JOB.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by LogicPower(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
We knew right from the beginning that it was not for nothing that when GEJ released Al-Mustapha, Faseun celebrated it and accompanied him to Kano.

And shortly afterwards, it became clear that he and Al-mustpaha have been cynically recruited by the selfish clueless for this kind of use, or even more sinister use, in the 2015 election.

Thus we all saw Al-Mustapha and Faseun travelled all the way to meet with ASARI Dokubo, the Brute from the Creeks, and formed an ungodly alliance with him. And we all know that the 3 of them represent THE AXIS OF EVIL, and we all know who is funding them and who they are working for.

You remember how Faseun was chasing that lucrative 'pipeline protection' contract, dreaming of becoming THE TAMPOLO of the SW?

Well, this dirty attack on the person of Buhari is EXACTLY THE PART HE HAS TO BE PLAYING in exchange for some material gains that must have been accruing for him since then.

So we should expect even MORE of this kind of virulent attacks on Buhari, Tinubu and even Pastor Osinbajo from Faseun, as he joins the few selfish beneficiaries of this grossly incompetent government, who would be getting even more desperate in their futile efforts to maintain the status quo and thwart our collective and popular demand for a change.
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by solaabujan(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jona displays his clueless character ...buh the chance he gave to the alimajiri is good .....his flaws are more than the goodies ....so its a NO for me !!
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
rozayx5:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
firefire laugh don kill me

no be small thing ooo
Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by CahlMheRodney(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided Lets be fair, GEJ has tried, Humans are insatiable and lack patience!!...Lets qive GEJ another chance...The only challanqe of GEJ administration is BH...Lets qive GEJ another chance!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari by bolliejay(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Holy Quran

"We have created for Gehenna many jinn and men: they have hearts, but understand not with them; they have eyes, but perceive not with them; they have ears, but they hear not with them. They are like cattle; nay, rather they are further astray. Those -- they are the heedless". sūrat l-aʿrāf (The Heights) (7:179)

Holy Bible

...They have eyes, but they do not see; They have ears, but they do not hear,... Psalm 135:16b,17a

Change your ways in 2015.

Jazak Allah Khairan

Shalom!

Firefire!

Meaning??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up / Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.