Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52307 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
wierdpsycho:
and wat u gon' do.... [b]if i were u i'd be praying for a gadden job to go do some lipoduction and get some gaddemm boobs and face surgery[/b]cos aint no fûcking dude gon' date a fücking ugly mofo like yoself
Ur opinion does not count.

Btw,try harder,e no pain me
gringrin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Kai! U wicked ai swear babe! Dz ya comment dey like dagger! grin
am not wicked grin i just want to frustrate his life.I don't exchange words with pple like him
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
SEems our astute and excellent moderators have chained the lunatic
Cc. kristina1
Dorlapoh20
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by XRAY21(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
i tire oh....the niggah is happy i quote him grin
You girl. Are bad o
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Cc. kristina1
Dorlapoh20

that's good they saved him grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mirexxx(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
y na....u should av gone somewhere at least or r u a melancholy / phelgmatic....??
cos i didn't go awt on new year lol ur kidding.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Cc. kristina1
Dorlapoh20
it's good they saved him grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Princecharmin(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

Nigga, pulease.... Stay off my tail...

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

it's good they saved him grin
If u say so,but fightings are not allowed on nairaland unless for some reasons.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Skimpledawg(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

am not wicked grin i just want to frustrate his life.I don't exchange words with pple like him
Why evuls na! Plz tis ok! D niqqa is clearly frustrated enuf in real life, dnt compound hz problems na!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Wisdytech(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmmmmm! LOVE is not a crime Ladies... More luck ahead
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

hehehe no i dont grin grin
me don start dey fear o...
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by elantraceey(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
me don start dey fear o...

lol , why na?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:

If u say so,but fightings are not allowed on nairaland unless for some reasons.
i wasn't fighting him i was catching fun grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Why evuls na! Plz tis ok! D niqqa is clearly frustrated enuf in real life, dnt compound hz problems na!
it's settled now jawe grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , why na?
wink
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i wasn't fighting him i was catching fun grin
oh really,anyway later the boy will be looking to write apology letter..
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oh really,anyway later the boy will be looking to write apology letter..
Na u sabi grin
How u dey bro?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Na u sabi grin
How u dey bro?
I am good,still preparing to enter uniben for resumption.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
wierdpsycho:
if ur totö dey scratch call ur gateman and have hot steaming fück canine style rather than másturbating to tosyne.2much posts
hehehehehehe.. I don't understand what you are talking about tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I am good,still preparing to enter uniben for resumption.
wao that's great
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

wao that's great
like for 500 level oh,not for freshers Tingy oh.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
like for 500 level oh,not for freshers Tingy oh.
it's just the matter of time wink
Happy birthday in advance
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
I pray o shocked.....for mind abi....story for the gods.....
So if I come sleep for your house this night, you go de look me like wood abi undecided gringrin
na to dey look like wood sure pass ooooo as I neva sabi how dem dey take do am.. [/i]
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

it's just the matter of time wink
Happy birthday in advance
Kristina1 dey do yanga to become the birthday manager,so would u be the creator of that thread that day?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
na to dey look like wood sure pass ooooo as I neva sabi how dem dey take do am.. [/i]
what if I use mistake touch your anacooda lipsrsealed wetin you go do
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Cruzeiro(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin Oh well, isn't it amusing? the fact that some human posts some article and some people jst take things too personal. @op to a viable extent u ar ryt. thngs dnt happn dah way always.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by juianne95(f): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
shocked shocked shocked..u get butt?..cis *es anaconda don't want notin unless u got bytes one*
.jx singing
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
juianne95:
shocked shocked shocked..u get butt?..cis *es anaconda don't want notin unless u got bytes one*
.jx singing
grin but I still be virgin o

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by juianne95(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin but I still be virgin o [/font]
lolz...virgin ikoo
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
At least you used the word mistakenly
and not deliberately
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Kristina1 dey do yanga to become the birthday manager,so would u be the creator of that thread that day?
i don't know cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.