Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Boring Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boring Girlfriends (1639 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boring Girlfriends by donMIG(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gudevenin to yall ....
want to keep dis simple n easy

I've got a gf..she just turns out to b dis kinda girls DAT don't like talking I mean dos kinda girls DAT always hit u wit"NOTHING" wen dias actually Sumtin going down.....
I really dig d girl,so if anybody cld. Help out I'll really b happy to hia ur advices
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Tallesty1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
If a girl says nothing when there is something then it means 1: She doesn't wanna tell you.
2: You are the problem.
3: You asked at the wrong time.
4: She wants to fix it herself.

1 Like

Re: Boring Girlfriends by elantraceey(f): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
If a girl says nothing when there is something then it means 1: She doesn't wanna tell you.

Hmmmm i guess you studied womantology lipsrsealed
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Mzjhulz(f): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Find out stuffs that interests her so d convo can flow and won't be one sided...

Am sure she also sees u as a boring guy
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
tear her slap.. she go talk..

1 Like

Re: Boring Girlfriends by otbliz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok

But something tells me you are the girl
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
tear her slap.. she go talk..
lol....bros u dy vex ooo
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry to say this Op , maybe she is just not into you.

Here are some tips.

Talk about something exciting you just did.

Get her interested in doing same thing with you.

Reveal something awesome about you.

After doing these things, she might open up and start talking. No doubts some girls can be a tough nut to crack but they are usually the ones who fall the most.

1 Like

Re: Boring Girlfriends by Kenneth205(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:
Find out stuffs that interests her so d convo can flow and won't be one sided...

Stuff lyk wot?? Plz tell me dear.... Cuz I'm passinq tru wot d op z passinq tru. Thanks.

Followinq thread.
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Mprex(f): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
If she doesnt want to talk, let her be and give her space. Simple
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Richiy(f): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
You need to build experiences with her. Get to know her friends, get her to know yours, do things together so you can have what to discuss

1 Like

Re: Boring Girlfriends by Mzjhulz(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenneth205:

Stuff lyk wot?? Plz tell me dear.... Cuz I'm passinq tru wot d op z passinq tru. Thanks.

Followinq thread.
U can only know if u ask d person involved
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Kenneth205(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:

U can only know if u ask d person involved

Re: Boring Girlfriends by Kenneth205(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:

Daht could b dangerous dear.!!!
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Mprex(f): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenneth205:

Daht could b dangerous dear.!!!
how?
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Kenneth205(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:

how?

She myt jst end d relationship!
Re: Boring Girlfriends by 100Cents: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzjhulz:

Is she a doll baby ?

Some ladies expect men to read their minds. Forming sophistication. Yet low esteem. What does it really cost someone to say his or her mind ? A brain !
Re: Boring Girlfriends by veevean1(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
It takes a lot for a lady to really open up. I don't think constantly asking will do d trick, but get her comfortable, she is your girlfriend and u should know when she is at ease, once she is at ease you can get her to talk to you...

1 Like

Re: Boring Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Try this. I tried it once n it worked for me.

don't complain about it in her presence n don't, I repeat, don't make it an issue btw u guys. when she's around talk to her normally, ask her her opinion about stuff. bring up things to talk about. I expect she'll still be rigid. when she keeps this up joke with her about her quietness. laff with her about it. make her feel u r comfortable about her quietness. she'll start being more n more relaxed n will open up gradually. I bet u she says a lot of things in her mind but she isn't comfortable enuf to let them out. u can hv a convo like this, "baby what do u think of blah blah blah". pause a bit n then tease her saying, "I know u will say nothing". make sure it's fun. In summary hv fun with her quietness.

2 Likes

Re: Boring Girlfriends by b3llo(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

don't complain about it in her presence n don't, I repeat, don't make it an issue btw u guys. when she's around talk to her normally, ask her her opinion about stuff. bring up things to talk about. I expect she'll still be rigid. when she keeps this up joke with her about her quietness. laff with her about it. make her feel u r comfortable about her quietness. she'll start being more n more relaxed n will open up gradually. I bet u she says a lot of things in her mind but she isn't comfortable enuf to let them out. u can hv a convo like this, "baby what do u think of blah blah blah". pause a bit n then tease her saying, "I know u will say nothing". make sure it's fun. In summary hv fun with her quietness.
I go try this skills. Thanks bro, I have the quiet type of girl friend.
Re: Boring Girlfriends by infobiz9ja(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:
You need to build experiences with her. Get to know her friends, get her to know yours, do things together so you can have what to discuss

Preach
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Tallesty1(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Hmmmm i guess you studied womantology lipsrsealed
Na u teach nah
Re: Boring Girlfriends by DocAdray(f): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:

You are sooo right!
Re: Boring Girlfriends by donMIG(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Gracias
Thanx
U guys rock!
Especially d ladies DAT made comments....
D guys too....tanx 4 d awesome advice
Re: Boring Girlfriends by donMIG(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Mzjhulz:

sad dats what am runin from....workin my /\SS to keep d fire burrnin
Re: Boring Girlfriends by donMIG(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Mprex:
dats dangerously dangerfull...lolz
But a gud advice
Soon I start seeing anoda girl nstart tripin....next tin double datin n she finds out.be like guys r hrtless n ol dos trash talks
TNX anyway
Re: Boring Girlfriends by elantraceey(f): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Na u teach nah

Where that one for happen?
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Where that one for happen?
The back of our house nah...... U don 4get?
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Rapsainot(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Boring Girlfriends by AbuMikey(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

this will surely work!
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Hitter(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
We that are single have no such Problem tongue
Re: Boring Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
. so true

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? / A Tribute To A Dear Friend - Desire Nwosu / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.