Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (57952 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol but some might be witches posing as young gals...guys need to be careful too,so they dont sell there destiny for just 5mins enjoyment..lipsrsealed
I tell you

Mami water full every now looking for handsome guys to devour but thing worst thing be say you fit know say na mami water them be until the worst don happen
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Rapmoney(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Only poor hungry small girls ask for recharge cards grin Girls who bring their friends along on a date are either trying to avoid the 'kpakirikpa act' after ordering all the ice cream, fiesta and turkey laps at the eatery or they are some bunch of hungry girls grin Abraka and Warri girls carry 1st for that one!

But Op, I disagree with you on the issue of sex She could be in her 'heat period'. Konji na bastard! Abi you think say na only guys konji dey molest?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
you say nothing is wrong with no.3

If the guy budget a certain amount to spend on a date and the girl bring along her friends what do you want the guy to do

Let them eat and latter wash plate?
owk
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by datmix(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Over demanding.. Aka je gudu je ra
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol but some might be witches posing as young gals...guys need to be careful too,so they dont sell there destiny for just 5mins enjoyment..lipsrsealed
Word!!!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,
Here are 5 behaviors some ladies exhibit that make guys see them as cheap

1)asking for credit
Some ladies are fond of this, they ask guys for credits, and as the guy give them he'll be expecting something in return.

2)asking for transport
Some ladies will visit there boyfriend, when there about to leave they will ask for transport, this behavior not only make them cheap it makes them look broke

3)bringing friends for a date
[s]This behavior shows how you and yours are hungry since he asked to go with you, you go on and invite your fat friends to come along. This makes you look cheap and hungry[/s]

4)ordering to much food when on a dateYou go on a date with a guy he buys one pepsi and plate of rice for him self while she'll order for 2 plate of rice 3 pepsi 1 take away 2 ice cream and a burger
This just make you look sick and cheap he'll definitely wanna take advantage of you

5)Having sex on the first date
This is just absurd, is makes you look like a hooker(love peddler)

no 3 is absolute turn off for most guys,c'mon ladies the guy just wana have a quiet time with you...you alone and you turned up with your friends!,we're not having a party bae.

I beg to disagree with your fourth point please,the lady was just been real and I personally have no problem with that...unless am broke ,it's better to know your woman's manner when the relationship is still in its infancy,it helps a lot.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by justmag(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
Niccurs differ..D 1ce who just wana fvck,if they get u on d 1st date den she bcomes a LovePeddler to 'em..but some other niccur see it as a connection and smtin special..
I wont like sex on a first date shaa..

Yeah! Neither do I! It makes the girl lool easy regardless of how good the date goes but it does happen. If iit's a girl I really like then I won't want sex on d first date.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

I go with my friends anytime am goin with a guy,thatz the way they do too....trust me it z always fun.
who pays the bill
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:

Yeah! Neither do I! It makes the girl lool easy regardless of how good the date goes but it does happen. If iit's a girl I really like then I won't want sex on d first date.
Bro..if the emotions fall in place on d 1st day,give her &make her want more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by justmag(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
Bro..if the emotions fall in place on d 1st day,give her &make her want more..

Nah! She will lose value real quick like the stock exchange market.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:

Nah! She will lose value real quick like the stock exchange market.
i tell ya..same ere but u av to take smtimes joor..
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Dotwillis1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
no matter the kind of home work mehn the girl is still cheap
some guys do force
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Word!!!
Lol some guys be saying girls r cheap,when there destiny is being taken...the first woman eve is a gud example...guys need to wisen up also
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by iamord(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Arrrgh!!! No 3 pissed me off as 4k cheesy
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by PAnaceA7(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i have never done all that
6.following a guy to his house on first meeting..wetin you dey find?
Na conji dey worry am nowww
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i have never done all that
6.following a guy to his house on first meeting..wetin you dey find?
deny
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by lizbum(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ordinarily, doing these things to your bae shouldn't be a problem provided one can afford them but the way some ladies makes it seem as if is their birth right is the problem.
Well said
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by phemsie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
All

I don't ask for recharge card, TP fare,bringing my friends in a date,eating too much on my date or having sex on first day don't do all
definitely u must be living in pluto.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by mako007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
vizkiz:
having sex on the first date doesn't make you a hooker, it means the dude did his homework wink
hi 5, had several kinda sex on first meeting sef and money wasn't involved sef grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by phemsie(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
Lol some guys be saying girls r cheap,when there destiny is being taken...the first woman eve is a gud example...guys need to wisen up also
I'm getting scared now. Hope u are not one of the destiny takers...#justkidding
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by eminex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
chai! our ladies don hear am
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by tziz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wao, i dont see anytin wrong in "doin it" on d first date.
Infact, i luved it more when i was in school.
And i dont tink less of d girls, well unless in som special cases wink
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by lizbum(f): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
no 3 is absolute turn off for most guys,c'mon ladies the guy just wana have a quiet time with you...you alone and you turned up with your friends!,we're not having a party bae.

I beg to disagree with your fourth point please,the lady was just been real and I personally have no problem with that...unless am broke ,it's better to know your woman's manner when the relationship is still in its infancy,it helps a lot.
Most guys wld dsagree wit u on dat no 4.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Girls here in Tonga island don't behave like this
.I am lucky to be amongst these beauties
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by veraiyke(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
D first day my bride visited m in my room we had sex. Two of us n I dnt c her as a hooker. Bfor den I ve neva evn had sex bt smhow dat day we did it. I ve bn with her since 2012 October n plan2marry her in a short time. So my broda ur wrong in dat doh sme cn b called hookers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by abtywo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
NO 1 IS VERY VERY COMMONNO 1 IS VERY VERY COMMONNO 1 IS VERY VERY COMMON
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by whothiefmymoney(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmm...True Word!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by tziz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

I go with my friends anytime am goin with a guy,thatz the way they do too....trust me it z always fun.
Fun
#smh angry
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by gsainttrinity(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Not guilty

let me be the judge!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by mirexxx(f): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
samie
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by tushd(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

thats immaturity maam...i invited you on a date like take u to eko hotel for a quiet time and dinner and u come along with your friends....typical thou i think i know your types eatery girls..the respect and dignity any guy have for you at that point would reduce....if he eventually manage to pay and treat you and your friends,after you accept is proposal

he use and dumps you..tit for tat....guys can be that patient just to treat your Bleep up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.