Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (57905 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Coolguy89(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
mizkeleke:

Yea. Or Do u want pictures grin
lolz no
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Lisaflex(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do not do any of d stuff on dt list(U heard me right) buh do not agree wt no5...Y d double standard? If d girl gets 2 be called a hooker,y not d guy? Its either they r both called hookers or neither of em is a hooker
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by hismond(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nl babes too dey lie, a lot of dem do all des but they will neva want to accept it. The painful tin is they see it as their right.

For guys wey dey nack on d first date, broses, abeg, it is not really cool, winchies re on a rampage, try to know the kinda gal u ve before straffing, if a girl offers me on the first date, I will reject except we ve been in d friend zone for a while
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by M4gunners: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
I so much hate #3.Someone needs to educate nigeria girls what a date is i guess.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by yagachi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why you no call the guy gigolo?
but sex on 1st date, a couple more sex and den separation.
the sweetest.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Lisaflex(f): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:

Note: I have sex because I want to and not because i'm being lured, I don't give a fvck about his emotions/deceitful mind (it takes two).
Dts hw we roll grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by pressplay55: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:
Funny guys! So if I have sex with a guy on the first date, then i'm a hooker? grin grin grin. I agree with all except the sex part.
I'll tell you one thing, i'll fvck the dude crazy on that first date and dump him straight away, trust me, he'll come back begging for more.
Note: I have sex because I want to and not because i'm being lured, I don't give a fvck about his emotions/deceitful mind (it takes two).
mehnnnnnn
you can say that again,,
hahaha this is Hot!
I dont mind if we hook up,
but you dont have to dump me oo
my body need am always...
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by LewisO: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
All

I don't ask for recharge card, TP fare,bringing my friends in a date,eating too much on my date or having sex on first day don't do all
undecided
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by DePrynCe: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Also,I think for a gal to show a guy deep green light makes her/them cheap as well.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by adeyemi91(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i have never done all that
6.following a guy to his house on first meeting..wetin you dey find?
Ah on't lyk being lied 2
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by chidooh1: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
vizkiz:
having sex on the first date doesn't make you a hooker, it means the dude did his homework wink
making sense
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by LewisO: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
no matter the kind of home work mehn the girl is still cheap
No. 5 is pure false, it doesn't makes her cheap!

For example u are guys are having e-date, and after some years, u went to visit her from a far distance, u are u get into it, does that makes her fall in "Cheaply"? No!

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Juliaann(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Valwezzy:
See Them Forming T*SH

Mtcheeewwww
swerve plsss
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by LewisO: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
no matter the kind of home work mehn the girl is still cheap
No. 5 is pure false, it doesn't makes her cheap!

For example u guys are having e-date, and after some years, u went to visit her from a far distance, u are u get into it, does that makes her fall in "Cheaply"? No!

The guy might played a long and hectic part to make her do so.

Next time don't include number 5.

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by eldnix: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree having sex on the first day doesn't make a girl a hooker but we fail to understand that just like we do have urges for sex so does the ladies, so it doesn't seem appropriate for us to tag someone a hooker for going for something they enjoy as well, it's like one going to a posh restaurant to eat and then get called longer throat. If a girl who had sex on the first date or whenever is labelled a hooker I think it will be fair to call the guy too a hooker, it takes two to have sex
mehn ur head d dia....na u talk am as e b joor
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by spark4daz(f): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:
Preach!! You are so right. But there nothing wrong with sex on d first date. That means the date was so good and she thinks u are the one. tongue tongue
lie lie lipsrsealed
justmag:
Preach!! You are so right. But there nothing wrong with sex on d first date. That means the date was so good and she thinks u are the one.
lie lie tongue
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Sookul: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Leave that thing. Girls are only attracted to guys that has allowance. like
Wardrobe allowance
Recharge card allowance
Hair-do allowance
Makeup allowance
Fast food allowance
Even upkeep allowance
U wan make the guy carry gun ni
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by dammytosh: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
vizkiz:
having sex on the first date doesn't make you a hooker, it means the dude did his homework wink

You this generation of vampires. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are Damn right.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by JoeCutie(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sex on a first date is so not wrong!

If you win a Jackpot on your first try, you no go like am? undecided

Na we dey use our hand dey do ourselves. If we no win, we go complain; if we come win nko, we go still complain. Wetin dey there sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by 9Too: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
All

I don't ask for recharge card, TP fare,bringing my friends in a date,eating too much on my date or having sex on first day don't do all
my daughter, you re the true daughter of your mother, keep it up.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by 9Too: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
All

my daughter, you re the true daughter of your mother, keep it uP!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Jasi7(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
you say nothing is wrong with no.3

If the guy budget a certain amount to spend on a date and the girl bring along her friends what do you want the guy to do

Let them eat and latter wash plate?

No mind am..no smal girl dey worry am!!!....na something wey she don dey do long before now!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Juliaann(f): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
charlove:

u cant be 'not guilty' in all. we all have our skeletons
What makes u think its impossible for me not to be guilty in all that?

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by efonat(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
Dem no say first meeting. Dem say going to a guys house for d first time even if una don meet outside 100 times. Use of English.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by lusciouslex: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
6. Some girls should stop rushing into asking a guy that silly question with curiosity that labels her a gold digger/ runs girl 'what do you do for a living'? For me, I'll say: I spend money for a living. Let the conversation flow because if the question should be revised, they rarely say something so impressive. I HATE the recharge card crew, the hungry girls and the transport fare addicts. In the voice of (Steve Harvey): Men love women with class, get some. Where is it written down that the place of meeting must be an EATERY? Is it recorded anyway that the so called 'big babe' should not PAY for whatever it is she feeds on? SE.X on the 1st date spells out maturity by both parties.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jasi7:

No mind am..no smal girl dey worry am!!!....na something wey she don dey do long before now!
I tell you dem ronz girls
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by PStacks(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,
Here are 5 behaviors some ladies exhibit that make guys see them as cheap

1)asking for credit
Some ladies are fond of this, they ask guys for credits, and as the guy give them he'll be expecting something in return.

2)asking for transport
Some ladies will visit there boyfriend, when there about to leave they will ask for transport, this behavior not only make them cheap it makes them look broke

3)bringing friends for a date
This behavior shows how you and yours are hungry since he asked to go with you, you go on and invite your fat friends to come along. This makes you look cheap and hungry

4)ordering to much food when on a date
You go on a date with a guy he buys one pepsi and plate of rice for him self while she'll order for 2 plate of rice 3 pepsi 1 take away 2 ice cream and a burger
This just make you look sick and cheap he'll definitely wanna take advantage of you

5)Having sex on the first date
This is just absurd, is makes you look like a hooker(love peddler)

Sex on the 1st date means he was truly a badt Guy.

Most ladies can't help it.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by braindamage(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca post=29450849[color=#990000:
]Funny guys! So if I have sex with a guy on the first date, then i'm a hooker? grin grin grin. I agree with all except the sex part.
I'll tell you one thing, i'll fvck the dude crazy on that first date and dump him straight away, trust me, he'll come back begging for more.
Note: I have sex because I want to and not because i'm being lured, I don't give a fvck about his emotions/deceitful mind [/color](it takes two).

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by obiak4(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
sex on first date is bad though I am guilty of it many times, it a wrong foundation for any serious relationship.
the thing is givers never lack as a Lady don't expect to collect give in what ever guise from a guy and expect he won't want something in return except he is "father Xmas"
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by nnamdizen(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
maybe the straw she use drink chap man too small and she needs a bigger one. cheesy
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Funjosh(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:

You nova do any of these
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lisaflex:

Dts hw we roll grin
Don't mind them, they be forming boss. Supposed Hunter becomes hunted...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.