Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. (41523 Views)

Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw / Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW / Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by gnykelly(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
netotse:

your definition of installed capacity is not correct. Installed capacity depends on the name plate of the units (that's what the prime mover-generator combo is called in the power sector).

If you have 10 units of IMW installed, installed capacity is 10MW, if only 3 are working, installed capacity doesn't change, however, available capacity is only 3MW.

Installed capacity is 10,396MW and available capacity is 6056MW according to NIPP

thanks for enlightening me. but why can't we maximize the whole 10000mw why do we hover between 3000-3500mw
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ok.

my bad.

W is power
Wh is energy output embarassed lipsrsealed

I will do some research on the power out put of countries in the rankings as I find it difficult to believe that we produce more than so many other countries that have constant electricity supply.

But why do you struggle to distinguish my NL moniker "GenBuhari" and the person of His excellency General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) the former Head of State?
dasoul:

SMH!!! Although i tend to be pro Buhari but if GenBuhari doesn't know the difference between electrical power and Energy, i may reconsider my support. so if you are invited to debate Uncle GEJ, this is how you will embarrass yourself before the camera and me before my friends? The figure that was quoted in the table is the total power generated in a year expressed as energy for one year.

for instance, if we accept that naija generates 3000MW of power, it means that in a year, naija generates 3000*365*24=26280000MWh=26.3billionkWh of energy per annum which is not very wrong from what was quoted.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by netotse(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
gnykelly:

thanks for enlightening me. but why can't we maximize the whole 10000mw why do we hover between 3000-3500mw

It's never really on single issue, it's usually a mix of them...the more common ones are:

1. fuel shortage is a major problem in Nigeria, sometimes we dont have enough gas for the gas-fired stations,
2. sometimes it could be that there is a problem with some generators at different generating companies in the grid,
3. sometimes there might be a problem in the transmission grid that results in power being available but Transmission coy of Nigeria cant transport it,

The grid is made up of a large number of individual pieces of equipment, the problem with such a system is that as the number of components of a system increases, it's reliability is likely to decrease. Feraz mentioned building larger units (you could say power plants), this would help with nos. 2 and 3 but not 1.

Designing a power sector isn't an easy task, if you now have funding constraints...smh.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by netotse(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I take it you cannot name a single power plant in Nigeria before Kainji Dam (1963)?

Thanks. That was exactly what I said. Your colonial rulers brought in huge generators to power a few GRAs then occupied by Europeans. There was no national grid until the succeeding indigenous governments built one.

sorry chairman...I just couldn't help my self grin, link below mentions Ijora was commissioned in 1956, this was before Kainji.

https://www.nairaland.com/235181/graveyard-power-station.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
You are noisy and empty I already named one in the very first post you quoted. As far as your juvenile game is concerned you are just immature. "schooled" how exactly with the "knowledge" That there was no electricity company or power plant before Kainji
. Please stop disgracing yourself. It is embarrassing but then true the emptiest are often the noisiest. Please educate yourself and eschew the habit of making pompous assertions on things you haven't got a clue about.

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
netotse:

sorry chairman...I just couldn't help my self grin, link below mentions Ijora was commissioned in 1956, this was before Kainji.

Yawwn..... Ijora 'power plant' produced 20 mw.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/52-years-of-irregular-power/126745/

We're talking of real power plants not these generator yards. You might as well name Calabar 'power plant' which produced 10 mw or Oji River 'power plant' which produced 6 mw.

KAINJI DAM commissioned by the Balewa administration, was the first bona fide power plant in Nigeria with a capacity of over 900 mw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by omonnakoda: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
The total installed capacity is a mirage no system is ever likely to work at that rate in a sustained way anyway. It is like expecting Usain Bolt to run a sprint for hours. Power demand fluctuates during the day just like on the road with traffic there are peak periods when demand is high and low periods as well. A major problem with electricity in Nigeria is knowledge. Our engineers and technicians are limited in their knowledge and training. Also the sector has not operated as a business and so is plagued by corruption,nepotism and incompetence. Selling it off is a good start but this does not solve the knowledge problem. That is a strategic problem. We have to encourage our kids to study maths and science and seek to form partnerships that will result in knowledge transfer the way the Chinese did. Our largest power plant was built by the Japanese and when there is a major problem we still invite them back at great expense but they often keep our people in the dark about the key skills . If the sector operates like a business we should grow quickly. There is money in the economy to pay for electricity afterall people pay for generators aand I would argue that we generate more that PHCN on an individual and business level combined
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by omonnakoda: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
netotse:

Do not waste time with the foolish they will drag you down to their level . There are others long before Ijora 1956 across the country but even if you carry the plant to his house he will still argue
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by netotse(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Yawwn..... Ijora 'power plant' produced 70 mw. We're talking of real power plants not these generator yards. You might as well name Calabar 'power plant' which produced 10 mw or Oji River 'power plant' which produced 6 mw.

KAINJI DAM commissioned by the Balewa administration, was the first bona fide power plant in Nigeria with a capacity of over 900 mw.

errrr...chairman You are now changing the goalpost abi, you didn't mention real power plant in your post...what you inferred was that there was no power plant in existence before 1963 (of which construction only started in 1963, commissioning was in 1968).
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Do not waste time with the foolish they will drag you down to their level . There are others long before Ijora across the country but even if you carry the plant to his house he will still argue

Yawwn..... Ijora 'power plant' produced 20 mw.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/52-years-of-irregular-power/126745/

We're talking of real power plants not these generator yards. You might as well name Calabar 'power plant' which produced 10 mw or Oji River 'power plant' which produced 6 mw.

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by omonnakoda: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oh I didn't know we were discussing real power plants. My Bad!! I though this was the fake plant thread
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by wirinet(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
gnykelly:

If you push 10,000Mw through our transmission lines, the system would collapse. Our sub-stations cannot accommodate more than 4,000Mw or at best 4,500Mw for sustain periods of time.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
netotse:

errrr...chairman You are now changing the goalpost abi, you didn't mention real power plant in your post...what you inferred was that there was no power plant in existence before 1963 (of which construction only started in 1963, commissioning was in 1968).

A plant that generates 10 mw or 6 mw is a generator yard for colonialists. They simply imported industrial generators to power some select districts. Don't come in here counting those things as Nigerian power plants biko.

Here's a list of South Africa's first plants dating from the 1890s. You see any with 10 mw or 20 mw?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_South_Africa
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by wirinet(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
The total installed capacity is a mirage no system is ever likely to work at that rate in a sustained way anyway. It is like expecting Usain Bolt to run a sprint for hours. Power demand fluctuates during the day just like on the road with traffic there are peak periods when demand is high and low periods as well. A major problem with electricity in Nigeria is knowledge. Our engineers and technicians are limited in their knowledge and training. Also the sector has not operated as a business and so is plagued by corruption,nepotism and incompetence. Selling it off is a good start but this does not solve the knowledge problem. That is a strategic problem. We have to encourage our kids to study maths and science and seek to form partnerships that will result in knowledge transfer the way the Chinese did. Our largest power plant was built by the Japanese and when there is a major problem we still invite them back at great expense but they often keep our people in the dark about the key skills . If the sector operates like a business we should grow quickly. There is money in the economy to pay for electricity afterall people pay for generators aand I would argue that we generate more that PHCN on an individual and business level combined

I totally agree with you. There is a serious lack of technical expertise in Nigeria to manage power infrastructure - From generation to transmission. We rely heavy on foreigners for supply, installation and maintenance of heavy duty power plants. Even smaller generators more than 100kva is a problem for most Nigerian engineers. Our university are just not providing adequate skills for Mechanical and electrical engineering graduates.

The same problem exist in the telecommunincation industriy, most of the telecommunication hardware is being serviced and maintained by South Africans and Indians.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by genearts(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
mako007:
If we really are 4th in Africa, then I see why European countries keep sending aid to Africa .
Hahahahaha.. Bros u jst won comment of the day
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Feraz(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
netotse:

where would this very large dam be built?
Normally, I'd say Niger state cos of the state's huge land mass but seeing that it has the two major power plants in Nigeria, I'd say we try somewhere down south close to the sea or maybe Kogi state.

bigfrancis21:

I've actually thought a lot about Nigeria's power issues. Having a huge all-serving dam is wonderful, but we also need gas turbines to effectively utilize the naturally-occurring natural gas, a by-product of oil mining, which otherwise would have been wasted in gas flaring. The amount of natural gas wasted in gas flaring is enough to refine into cylinders and distribute round among Nigerians everyday for use at home as cooking gas. In fact, with all that natural gas, Nigerians need not to be paying to buy cooking gas. Citizens in countries where natural resources abound benefit from the privilege of having that resource in their backyard. All that wasted natural gas has to be utilized in some way into electricity production, which would also help to reduce environmental pollution and green gas effect.
Far from it, I'm not saying we should keep flaring the abundant gas that we have. You gave a wonderful solution to the use of the gas which is every household using it as cooking gas; in addition, I can say if we were a nation that really took science, technology and engineering serious, we'd have probably been doing research on gas-powered gas automobiles or might have developed concepts which will be looking at the commercial applications by now.

omonnakoda:
What is the basis of this assertion. opinion of facts . Technically we know that single gas stations that generate over 5000 MW are possible and in existence.
Japan a gas importer has at least 4 stations producing over 3500M each and at least one over 5000MW. NigeriaDo we have similar water resources to China that can sustain anything like the Three Gorge Dam. Nigeria is ranked No.9 in the world in terms of gas reserves so I believe gas is the most obvious and practical source of power for us Let us pause and think BEFORE speaking.
Thanks for that. Never knew there were gas turbine plants above 5000MW. It's an opinion BTW. I made my opinion on the fact that many countries do not rely solely on gas turbine power plants.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by netotse(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:

A plant that generates 10 mw or 6 mw is a generator yard for colonialists. They simply imported industrial generators to power some select districts. Don't come in here counting those things as Nigerian power plants biko.

Here's a list of South Africa's first plants dating from the 1890s. You see any with 10 mw or 20 mw?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_South_Africa

Boss...I'm not getting your drift o...power plants can be classified by fuel, by prime mover or by function. I've never heard of size. It's what it does that makes it a power plant not it's size. If there is some new way of defining what can be called a power plant I'm willing to learn.

In this case you didn't call it properly, that remains a fact whether you choose to admit it or not.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by 14(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
South Africa is currently spending $40 Billion to constract two largest Power station in the World. Medupi Power station production capacity is 4 800MW. Its coming on line this year 2015

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by bigfrancis21: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Feraz:
Normally, I'd say Niger state cos of the state's huge land mass but seeing that it has the two major power plants in Nigeria, I'd say we try somewhere down south close to the sea or maybe Kogi state.

Far from it, I'm not saying we should keep flaring the abundant gas that we have. You gave a wonderful solution to the use of the gas which is every household using it as cooking gas; in addition, I can say if we were a nation that really took science, technology and engineering serious, we'd have probably been doing research on gas-powered gas automobiles or might have developed concepts which will be looking at the commercial applications by now.

Thanks for that. Never knew there were gas turbine plants above 5000MW. It's an opinion BTW. I made my opinion on the fact that many countries do not rely solely on gas turbine power plants.

Why should gas flaring continue? Oil producing countries barely flare their gases but find a way to channel the gas into some important usage. Give me one important reason why the gas should continue to be wasted?
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by ikweremilitant: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
if other presidents before this regime had done what this regime is doing by privatizing the second and not embezzling 16billion dollars then we should be No 1 in Africa
please educate the educated illetrates in nairaland.their wisdom here atimes is not even a little higher than agric fowls.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by omonnakoda: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
netotse:

Boss...I'm not getting your drift o...power plants can be classified by fuel, by prime mover or by function. I've never heard of size. It's what it does that makes it a power plant not it's size. If there is some new way of defining what can be called a power plant I'm willing to learn.

In this case you didn't call it properly, that remains a fact whether you choose to admit it or not.
LWKMD . Abeg leave mumu-Empty barrel
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by 14(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Construction in full effect, over 50 000 people working on this massive construction. Nigeria should be doing more than this, considering the low production of power.

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by netotse(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Feraz:

errr...what does land mass have to do with a dam? you aren't far off when you mention Kogi...Shiroro dam was not meant to be installed at the shiroro gorge, it shoulda been somewhere at the confluence but it was a political decision. Another thing, when you say the two major power plants in Nigeria what do you mean? How are they "the" two major power plants in Nigeria?

P.S. All hydro stations in Nigeria are in Niger state...well Jebba is in both Niger and kwara sha...

one more thing...you're mixing a lot of terms up, you need to watch that, it could come back to haunt you later.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by 14(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Medupi, 1st unit is currently being commissioned. December 2015, the power station will be in full operation, adding to the supply grid
4 800MW

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by bigfrancis21: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2015
netotse:

how do you think a gas flare (like I've posted below) will show up on a satellite picture compared to street lights?

did you look at the webpage with the visualization of the gas flares? what those pictures measure is light and the light from the flares will outshine any streetlights, any day, any time.

Are you serious? Did you notice how far-spaced those poles are from each other and how 'pointed' the fires are? How does the 'spear-headed' nature of the fire account for the entire illumination of the entire southern region? Explain to me, in the area where lagos is, why is Lagos illuminated when it isn't oil producing (no gas flaring activity) in the first place? What about other states in the south that are illuminated but aren't oil producing? Taking a look at the night image of lagos, given below, for example, are you telling me that such a brightly illuminated city as seen from its night image wouldn't appear illuminated on the satelllite image but rather gas flaring pole fires located far-away in Rivers state, Delta states are responsible for illumination in the lagos area? Are you being serious??

[img]http://www.travel-wonders.com/wp-content/uploads/Melbourne+Skyline+Night+11.jpg[/img]

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by netotse(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
14:
South Africa is currently spending $40 Billion to constract two largest Power station in the World. Medupi Power station production capacity is 4 800MW. Its coming on line this year 2015

if the capacity is 4800MW then it wont even make top 20 in the world.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Feraz(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Why should gas flaring continue? Oil producing countries barely flare their gases but find a way to channel the gas into some important usage. Give me one important reason why the gas should continue to be wasted?
Boss, I never said we should flare our gas. I agreed with what you said and also gave my own solution.

gnykelly:

The last time I did something on power generation, I used Kainji dam as a case study and discovered that out of the 12 turbines which it was designed for, we had only 8 installed which generate about 760MW or so compared to the 960MW it was designed for. So part of it should be the dishonesty of those at the helms of affairs and lack of will to see the power sector move forward.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by mako007(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2015
genearts:

Hahahahaha.. Bros u jst won comment of the day
lol, raises my trophy to the sky * I'm on top of world* in dbanj's voice
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by omonnakoda: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Feraz:

The River Niger does not have the same capacity as the Yangtze river. Also what if other countries decide to dam it further up stream
Gas seems more efficient to me The station at Egbin is the biggest in the country and I am sure that the total land area covered will not come anywhere near Kainji. In the case of Kainji thousands of villagers were resettled and compensated . We should be building plants directly in the Niger Delta and this will create thousands of Jobs. 5000MW plants are possible and if we build 5 of that it would be a great start

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgut-2_Power_Station

The Surgut 2 is the Largest Gas powered station in the world/ One plan t generating more than everything we generate in Nigeria
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Feraz(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2015
netotse:

It's never really on single issue, it's usually a mix of them...the more common ones are:

1. fuel shortage is a major problem in Nigeria, sometimes we dont have enough gas for the gas-fired stations,
2. sometimes it could be that there is a problem with some generators at different generating companies in the grid,
3. sometimes there might be a problem in the transmission grid that results in power being available but Transmission coy of Nigeria cant transport it,

The grid is made up of a large number of individual pieces of equipment, the problem with such a system is that as the number of components of a system increases, it's reliability is likely to decrease. Feraz mentioned building larger units (you could say power plants), this would help with nos. 2 and 3 but not 1.

Designing a power sector isn't an easy task, if you now have funding constraints...smh.
When I went on a field trip to Ihovbor power plant in Edo state, the guy mentioned the above and when asked, he said apart from the vandalisation ish, that NGC will prefer sending the gas to other users that will pay higher; that that is why they have gas shortage in the above power plant.
netotse:

errr...what does land mass have to do with a dam? you aren't far off when you mention Kogi...Shiroro dam was not meant to be installed at the shiroro gorge, it shoulda been somewhere at the confluence but it was a political decision. Another thing, when you say the two major power plants in Nigeria what do you mean? How are they "the" two major power plants in Nigeria?

P.S. All hydro stations in Nigeria are in Niger state...well Jebba is in both Niger and kwara sha...

one more thing...you're mixing a lot of terms up, you need to watch that, it could come back to haunt you later.
Apologies for my blunders. I meant to say two power stations in Niger not 'major'.

The second, I'm quite lost.
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2015
netotse:

Who said anything about ''size'' of power plants? We're talking of installed generation capacity, and yes, plants ARE classified by installed generation capacity, as seen in the wikipedia links I posted. You have a TOY PLANT if your capacity is 20 mw or 10 mw like the one or two built by the colonialists. We started having PROPER power plants connected to a NATIONAL GRID with the commissioning of the Kainji Dam (900 mw) after independence.

Just like we never had a single full fledged university in Nigeria until AFTER independence, even though we had one ''university college'' in Ibadan, a glorified secondary school issuing University of London degrees until black rulers came to power and made it a full fledged uni.

Excerpts:

K A I N J I POWER STATION: AN OVERVIEW

Power supply in Nigeria started in Lagos in 1896, when the men came to this part of the world to exploit raw materials for their industry.

As the move from the coastal area of Lagos to the interior to exploit cocoa in the West, Rubber and oil in the East and groundnut in the North, they installed more generators in Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu and Kano.

These generators were maintained and controlled by Public Works Department (PWD).

By 1950, Electricity Corporation of Nigeria (ECN) was established. Therefore, the control and maintenance of the Electricity undertakings were taken from PWD and handed over to ECN.

When the growth of industries and rapid urbanization; the demand for electricity rose faster than supply. This prompted the ECN, in 1951 to authorize the study of the HYDRO-ELECTRIC POTENTIALS of River Niger for large and cheap supply of Electricity.deral Government, in 1963 commissioned Netherland Engineering Consultant (NEDECO) to carry out hydrological survey of the Niger and Benue Rivers, followed by (ECN) in 1958, who commissioned Balfour Beatty Company Ltd. to specifically study hydrological potentials of the Niger, around Jebba.

The two Engineering Consulting Firms – NEDECO and Balfour Beatty – published their joints reports in 1961. The report recommended that the first dam be built at Kainji about 102 Kilometres up stream of Jebba.

By 1962, Niger Dams Authority (NDA) was instituted by an act of parliament the proposed Hydro – Electric Station in Kainji.

http://www.kainjihydroelectricplc.org/aboutusinner.html
Re: Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. by omonnakoda: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Anytime you see an appeal to irrelevancies you know your man is just blustering and bluffing.

Universities have nothing to do with the rubbish you have been saying
Is there a number agreed by FIFA, ECOMOG,ISIS ,The Red Cross, MEND ,OPC or WHO of Megawatts above which it is a plant and below which it is a "TOY" or was the Order issued by Boko Haram??

What is that number or did you just decide it on this thread
One joker will just wake up one morning and tell me if my phone does not have a camera it is not a phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal / Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.