Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Husband Punches Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (7261 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2008
tpia:

like I said, you don't seem that much different from the woman's husband, going by your attitude here.
You may think yourself perfect because you can quote bible more than methuselah, but your attitude doesnt show any understanding of what a relationship entails.

And the way you keep harping on the fact that some women are divorced, or had kids before marriage, makes me wonder if your own bible doesnt have the story where Jesus spoke to a woman with five husbands without condemning her. Or the part where he told a mob waiting to stone someone- he who has no sin should throw the first stone. Seriously, when I read some of your posts, I keep seeing mental images of Talibans stoning females for whatever reason.

Maybe there's no way for you to make your points without sounding judgemental, arrogant and unfeeling.

Jesus never said they had committed no wrong. He only showed that He is a passionate saviour. It doesn't remove the fact of having done wrong.

AND, Jesus never encouraged them by blaming the rest of the world for their sins. Please stop referencing wrongly
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Leilah(f): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
Sorry to hear what you have been through. I have been through similar thankfully I wasn't and will never be pregnant for any nigerian man. get away from him and go with one of your own. They belong with their own so leave them to it.  kiss

he is just using you for papers anyway. Believe me.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by sistawoman: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2008
Leilah:

Sorry to hear what you have been through. I have been through similar thankfully I wasn't and will never be pregnant for any nigerian man. get away from him and go with one of your own. They belong with their own so leave them to it. kiss

he is just using you for papers anyway. Believe me.

This is not true of every Nigerian man that marries non-Nigerian. Please stop with your hatred of Nigerians. Why do you stay married to your husband? How can you lay down beside someone you hate so much?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2009
tpia:

just for this post I had to look up biblegateway:

Judging Others

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

matthew 7.

Nobody is perfect. I don't see why some people are going on about how she shouldnt have married the guy. What about others who marry a seemingly "perfect" person who later turns into a monster? Its a well known fact that people change sooner or later. Some grow more mature while others don't.

I don't see why this guy has to get a free pass for punching a woman and threatening to kill her. If he does the same thing to an outsider whether male or female wont he be locked up. How on earth can people consider this normal behavior and place all the blame on the wife for marrying him?

You have quoted the bible out of meaning and context again but I wont go down that route.
Nobody is saying the guy is a desirable guy. The point is that she should hold herself responsible for wrong decisions she took. You cant take a bad decision and start blaming some other person. If a women marries an idiot, she has to take the fact that she was wrong to have married him. Same goes for a man who marries a LovePeddler or a cow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! / Single Kenyan Mother Posts Photos Where She Is Passionately Tongue-Kissing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.