Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Husband Punches Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (7265 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Punches Wife by WesleyanA(f): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2008
why did you open your eyes and marry a criminal to begin with. You say you've been bailing him out of prison and paying his fines, . . why then are you surprised that he's hitting you? I know love is blind but i don't think it's that blind.

what do you want us to say to you? pity you and tell you everything will be alright? undecided I really don't know.
There is a common sense answer to your problem but common sense isn't common to everyone.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2008
oyinye, you're beginning to piss off David tongue
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:50am On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

Its not your fault, silly little bag of bones. Na internet join us so u fit get mouth to talk . . . after beating you call the police now.

Small children sef dey post . . . Bridget please send ur husband to texas . . .
Lee anya na dis yo yo boy sef. Ha na gwa ka ndi inuru mmanya. Anuofia.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2008
WesleyanA:

why did you open your eyes and marry a criminal to begin with. You say you've been bailing him out of prison and paying his fines, . . why then are you surprised that he's hitting you? I know love is blind but i don't think it's that blind.

what do you want us to say to you? pity you and tell you everything will be alright? undecided I really don't know.
There is a common sense answer to your problem but common sense isn't common to everyone.

Dont mind that yeye bridget . . . you opened your 2 eyes and married a criminal and you are here crying . . . pele oya collect tissue wipe your crocodile tears.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2008
*Hauwa*:

sisi, saanu. shakara goma cheesy aina ne ki tafi?

Lmao! Yaya? Ina nan . . .  Ba ni da lafiya! sad

~Sauron~:

Whatz this about??
How often do u hear about Naija men beating their wives bluish-blackish??
Don't get the question.

Oh wait, you forgot the NOT.  . . that's why I didn't get it. cheesy

bridget007:

@Hauwa, I would if he had any money, I think he will dissapear off to London or back home and never know where he is ever again.
Bridget, I beg you forget about the money, just run for you life. . . this man is INSANE!!!!!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Lee anya na this yo yo boy sef. Ha na gwa ka ndi inuru mmanya. Anuofia.

foolish girl, why u no talk am in english make i read am. ordinary common sense you no get.

Nigerian men and medical wives shld not be together? Block head! What do they teach you in school? How to tell untruths?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2008
WesleyanA:

why did you open your eyes and marry a criminal to begin with. You say you've been bailing him out of prison and paying his fines,  . . why then are you surprised that he's hitting you? I know love is blind but i don't think it's that blind.

The word "CRIMINAL" was not imprinted on his forehead.
She married him before the dude turned to a bad guy. Cut this woman some slack.

Sisi Jinx:

Don't get the question.
Oh wait, you forgot the NOT.  . . that's why I didn't get it. cheesy

I don't know about USA but it's a rare occurrence here in the UK.
The crimes known for Naija men are FRAUD and FAKE DOCUMENTS.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2008
aren't they all looking cool as a cucumber? we can discern them but those outside may not.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

oyinye, you're beginning to piss off David  tongue
Don't mind that boy sef, see him rant like a baby lamb. He can yarn dust from morning to night. The truth is hard to digest.

davidylan:

Where do all these block heads come from with their ridiculous theories?
Ho ha!! Now the name calling starts. Just like old times eh? You never getting tired of getting proved wrong time and time again. Please remove yourself go. Go and reunite with your muslim brothers and yarn dust.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

You are right A-40 when I met him I was a high flying professional woman on good money, own home, car etc and since I met him everything has slowly deterorated. He has no money and hardly works, fails his exams and blames me, in fact has blamed me for everything, even the type of washing up liquid according to him is not right. He moans I don't do housework right even though I look after kids and up in night with baby and work FT and have a PT lecturing job, All he did was sit on his yansh and play on playstation or watch football or talk on phone, even sex was too much effort for him, call himself a man he should be ashamed. If his mother knew she would be so ashamed. Well I loved him but his loss, life is too short to be so disrespected and my kids deserve to have a happy mother who is a good role model, if my daugher/s ever got treated like that the man would be history.

nna infact i revoke my first comment . . . the guy shld have sued you for lack of intelligence.

You mean you married a loafer?  shocked Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Ho ha!! Now the name calling starts. Just like old times eh? You never getting tired of getting proved wrong time and time again. Please remove yourself go. Go and reunite with your muslim brothers and yarn dust.

Its not your fault now . . . they've been decieving u that you are fine so you can open your trap . . . comot make i see road.
What have u achieved you are here crowing like an agric hen.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:54am On Dec 15, 2008
Thanks Sauron, I did not know he was a criminal, the fine was to do with his car legal duties not robbing etc. He never hit me before, has been emotionally abusing me, which to some extent can be worse, I just never believed he was capable of this for someone who loves to preach the word of god at me!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2008
sisi
awwww, gaskiya? oh saanu. get better soon. mu na so ki a NL fa grin

Bridget, take heart. . .joy comes in the morning. . . give your kids full love their dad couldn't give them.

here is a hug for you wink
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

Thanks Sauron, I did not know he was a criminal, the fine was to do with his car legal duties not robbing etc. He never hit me before, has been emotionally abusing me, which to some extent can be worse, I just never believed he was capable of this for someone who loves to preach the word of god at me!

He is not a criminal. . . . .  , These fines are traffic offences and parking penalties.
Every tom, joe and harry has copped that in the UK.
Nothing new. . . . . The dude was just violent. Is he a short man??
Short people are known to have short fuses.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

I just never believed he was capable of this for someone who loves to preach the word of god at me!

The worse kind

watched something a few weeks back about some white dude, very religious what not, behind his wife he was have homosexual affairs and choking them to death.

People are crazy.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2008
Awwwww, sisikill, hope you get berra, sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Husband Punches Wife by A40(m): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

You are right A-40 when I met him I was a high flying professional woman on good money, own home, car etc and since I met him everything has slowly deterorated. He has no money and hardly works, fails his exams and blames me, in fact has blamed me for everything, even the type of washing up liquid according to him is not right. He moans I don't do housework right even though I look after kids and up in night with baby and work FT and have a PT lecturing job, All he did was sit on his yansh and play on playstation or watch football or talk on phone, even sex was too much effort for him, call himself a man he should be ashamed. If his mother knew she would be so ashamed. Well I loved him but his loss, life is too short to be so disrespected and my kids deserve to have a happy mother who is a good role model, if my daugher/s ever got treated like that the man would be history.
Thats sad! so he has been more of a leech and parasite to you?You really need to get that dirt of your shoulder Miss!! ASAP for that matter
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

Its not your fault now . . . they've been decieving u that you are fine so you can open your trap . . . comot make i see road.
What have u achieved you are here crowing like an agric hen.
blah blah blah David. . . . . seriously come up with a new insult. Don't you think insulting my looks since like June is getting a little old?? Jeez you are so lame. You remind me of a fourth grader fighting with their older sibling. Screaming, "I know you are, but what am I" crap. Jeez go somewhere with your dust of rants, like I give two cares. What's next, you are going to talk about my weight. . . . oh wait you already did. I know I know, next is how I grew up the western life. No that's not it. Wait. . . . . I got it, you are going to result back into insulting my looks. That always works right?? Especially coming from a guy like you.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by acidrop(f): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2008
i feel sorry for that husband that will  raise his hand 2 hit me
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

The word "CRIMINAL" was not imprinted on his forehead.
She married him before the dude turned to a bad guy. Cut this woman some slack.

God Bless you! kiss kiss kiss kiss

I tell ya, I love how you go against the culture of blaming the battered woman for. . . ya know, getting battered.

It. . . you give me hope  cheesy

I don't know about USA but it's a rare occurrence here in the UK.
The crimes known for Naija men are FRAUD and FAKE DOCUMENTS.
Known for because they are caught or reported.

Most women rarely report because. . . well because of the reason I sent ya kissess above.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

i feel sorry for that husband that will  raise his hand 2 hit me

It's bragging time. . . . . .

Sisi Jinx:

God Bless you! kiss kiss kiss kiss
I tell ya, I love how you go against the culture of blaming the battered woman for. . . ya know, getting battered.

MINT!!!!

It. . . you give me hope  cheesy
Known for because they are caught or reported.

Most women rarely report because. . . well because of the reason I sent ya kissess above.

Seriously, Naija crimes in the UK are majorly financial crimes or deception.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop, i feel sooooooooo sorry for that husband that will raise his hands on me too. may that never be our portion, amen.

poster, good thing he is out. if he does not have money that's okay. just move on. you got so much to offer yourself and your kids. just make sure
he is punished.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

blah blah blah David. . . . . seriously come up with a new insult. Don't you think insulting my looks since like June is getting a little old?? Jeez you are so lame. You remind me of a fourth grader fighting with their older sibling. Screaming, "I know you are, but what am I" crap. Jeez go somewhere with your dust of rants, like I give two cares. What's next, you are going to talk about my weight. . . . oh wait you already did. I know I know, next is how I grew up the western life. No that's not it. Wait. . . . . I got it, you are going to result back into insulting my looks. That always works right?? Especially coming from a guy like you.

hypocrites like you make my blood run cold. The thread is about domestic abuse and silly little idiots like you known for being both verbally and physically abusive to men are also here struggling to be heard among decent women.

Go and sleep . . . u're nothing but a disgrace. Seriously you need psychological help because u're a walking disaster to the unthinking sheep who marries you. Violent she-male.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 5:07am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Onyinye, stop the fight!!!!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2008
Woman you need to keep him far away from you if you value your life, cus that man's a beast and capable of anything. Lord have mercy on us that are yet to get married, so we don't fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2008
David, that is just too much
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 5:11am On Dec 15, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Woman you need to keep him far away from you if you value your life, cus that man's a beast and capable of anything. Lord have mercy on us that are yet to get married, so we don't fall into the wrong hands.

Thonia. . . . .Where have u been?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

He is not a criminal. . . . . , These fines are traffic offences and parking penalties.
Every tom, joe and harry has copped that in the UK.
Nothing new. . . . . The dude was just violent. Is he a short man??
Short people are known to have short fuses.

So u commit traffic offences? cheesy
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

David, that is just too much

apologies but that chicken-head has had it coming for a long time.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2008
*Hauwa*:

sisi
awwww, gaskiya? oh saanu. get better soon. mu na so ki a NL fa grin

Ebony-Silk:

Awwwww, sisikill, hope you get berra, sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Naaaaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooooode!!! kiss kiss

Okay, group hug for Bridget. . . Yes You men can join in too.  Yeah I know, I know some of them don't deserve it but whatchugonna do, eh? I mean we can't live with them and we can't kill 'em. undecided

Anyhoo, group hug nonetheless

On a serious note, Bridget. . . I'm sorry but this no longer about you or love or whatever sweet nothing crapola he whispers into your ears. A man who didn't care for his son before he was born is not gonna start now. That baby needs you. . . ALIVE!!!!!!

One last thing. . . THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE IT, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO PROVOKE IT. YOUR HUSBAND IS INSANE. . . and that's the truth.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2008
stillwater:

So u commit traffic offences? cheesy

UK is a tiny island. . . . .There's no space to park. . . . . .
I sometimes run the lights(when i am in a hurry). wink wink
Sometimes u overspeed and the cameras snap your reg number. . . . .DVLA send the details to one's address after 3 days.
It's a normal thingy in the UK. I musta been caught more than 50 times.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

apologies but that chicken-head has had it coming for a long time.
Ok. . . .Plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! / Single Kenyan Mother Posts Photos Where She Is Passionately Tongue-Kissing / Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.