Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Husband Punches Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (7263 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
Thanks to all who replied and to those who have criticised me.

Yes I am WHITE, and happy,
Re: Husband Punches Wife by touchmeder: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
I almost wept reading this cry
God bless your heart my dear sister and comfort you, may your children do you proud and bring u joy
and may you find peace and closure to this hurt done to u
i don't usually like bringing this up as some people aint christians or simply not religous
but if you are, just draw closer to God
at the end of the day thats whats gona count the most
it is well
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
@touchmeder thanks for your kind words.
It hurts but I am finding closure as I know it is best for us both. Back home in Nigeria with his family, where as eldest son he feels important I feel he would be happier and maybe there he will find the good in himself again. Hi mum is a wonderfull woman who is very religous and I know she will set him right, I hope he makes this choice. It hasn't been nice to watch the man I adored turn into a mean, nagging abuser.

I do believe that we all have our own laid out journey's in life that lead us to be better people, I hope this is right and will pray for him each day of my life and don't think I will ever stop loving him, even if that love is not to be returned no more.

I wish you well.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Joey7(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
he is like me sombody pray 4 me i'm not even married yet but i use to beat up my babes whenever they go astray cry
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Joey I'll pray for you. Just because a woman can disagree with you, have her own opinion or not jump at your say so doesn't mean she is going astray, she can still totally love and adore you and want the best for you. Try to listen and respect her as a person not just your 'woman', she is an individual not a property. Really listen and even if you don't agree try to compromise, if you don't agree state your case and if you can't agree, agree to disagree and forget it, if you can't forget ask a third party for advice and let them settle it. No good is ever settled with fists.

True love is respecting each others views and opinions and sometimes giving in.

A woman going astray is more cheating and if she does this don't result to violence, just dump her she aint worth your time. I know though easier said than done, should take my own advice.

At least Joey you acknowledge it, its the first step, now do something about it if you do you will probably find yourself a woman who will be your rock and love you forever for being respectful and interested in her opinion.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by LadyT(f): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2008
I just hope you are strong enough to know you can do better than this self-servicer!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by benincitys(f): 2:11am On Dec 18, 2008
tears in my eyes you are a great woman great wife and a wonderful mother ,
you are better without him just move on .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 18, 2008
benincitys:

tears in my eyes you are a great woman great wife and a wonderful mother ,
you are better without him just move on .

crocodile tears that are based on fantasy. The way people post here, you'd think they are physically blind.

Great mother because some pot-smoking failure punched her? grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by LadyT(f): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2008
davidylan:

crocodile tears that are based on fantasy. The way people post here, you'd think they are physically blind.

Great mother because some pot-smoking failure punched her?  grin

Dafidi!!!!!!!!! *tut tut*

grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JJYOU: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2008
davidylan:

Great mother because some pot-smoking failure punched her? grin
bro david, i am beginning to get angry with you. why cant you recognise "great mothers" when it obvious to the whole NL? this is getting ridiculous. next time this small boy see a woman with 4 kids he will jump into bed again. God help us
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 18, 2008
No mind all these yeye women and their pretentious "sympathy". See all of them with "tears in their eyes" as if Bridget is their cousin.

A woman who DELIBERATELY goes into marriage with someone she KNEW had problems with domestic abuse, was a pot-smoker, a loafer, school failure all the while endangering the lives of her 4 kids and that of her unborn child is a BAD mother who lacks judgement.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2008
Thank God that there are still some sensible men like David in Nigeria.

There are people on here who will encourage every girl to become stupid and to follow imbeciles and then blame everything and everyone else but themselves.

Rather than encourage women to take responsibilities for their actions and decisions, they'd rather defer elsewhere. I know that some of the women who do this are women who have made such decisions in the past and rather than accept their complicity in the failures of relationships, they'd rather blame the men.

That's why they keep going round the same cycles of failed relationships. . .they are yet to examine themselves and the decisions they are making.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by touchmeder: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2008
JustGood:

Thank God that there are still some sensible men like David in Nigeria.

There are people on here who will encourage every girl to become stupid and to follow imbeciles and then blame everything and everyone else but themselves.

Rather than encourage women to take responsibilities for their actions and decisions, they'd rather defer elsewhere. I know that some of the women who do this are women who have made such decisions in the past and rather than accept their complicity in the failures of relationships, they'd rather blame the men.

That's why they keep going round the same cycles of failed relationshipsthey are yet to examine themselves and the decisions they are making.

Just good and david com on u guys u dont hav to b her sister or cousin to feel sorry for her. She made a mistake and a very foolish one at that. she knows it already u dont make things any easier by saying she is a ''BAD MOTHER THAT LACKS JUDGMENT'' or assuming ''that some of the women who do this are women who have made such decisions in the past and rather than accept their complicity in the failures of relationships, they'd rather blame the men''. D harm has been done what do you do?she has made it clear time and time again that initally when all started it was rosy.
i could not have fallen for this shit if it were me, but then again oyibo they act and love diffrently i cant explain it and we cant keep hitting her hard for those choices she made. And no one is ''encouraging every girl to become stupid and to follow imbeciles and then blame everything and everyone else but themselves''. At least m not doing that. peace guys
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2008
@Davidylan, to be truthful
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2008
Bridget, I beg you stop explaining yourself. You said it, no matter what you say. . . people who want to find fault in it, will find fault. You know who you are, you know what you are, you know your truth and you don't owe anybody here any explanation.

At the end of the day, we are all faceless writers on an online forum who, despite how strongly worded or opinionated our posts are, don't have any bearing on anyone's real life.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bababuff(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2008
BLAH BLAH BLAH  angry

Bridget007 your RAP is too smooth. You cut your piece really tight. Your charm is so strong, your fellow women are swallowing it.
The guy cant be that bad, and I also agree with Davidylan, because you knew he add problems and you still when ahead with the relationship.

I am sure you've heard of "WYSIWYG"  grin grin grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
na wa for all these wife beaters. Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2008
touchmeder:

Just good and david com on u guys u don't hav to b her sister or cousin to feel sorry for her. She made a mistake and a very foolish one at that. she knows it already u don't make things any easier by saying she is a ''BAD MOTHER THAT LACKS JUDGMENT'' or assuming ''that some of the women who do this are women who have made such decisions in the past and rather than accept their complicity in the failures of relationships, they'd rather blame the men''.

i quite agree with you and in no way am i saying she doesnt deserve some pity.

But the fact remains that all through her posting here she has consistently tried to cast herself as the victim here. The key to avoiding mistakes in future is not to pretend that you are perfect but to admit mistakes and take concrete steps to correct them.

As long as all she continues bleating about is how much he hit her without taking a serious look at her lapses in judgement that led her into the arms of a criminal she's a prime candidate for yet another smooth-talking jailbait.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2008
bababuff:

BLAH BLAH BLAH angry

Bridget007 your RAP is too smooth. You cut your piece really tight. Your charm is so strong, your fellow women are swallowing it.
The guy can't be that bad, and I also agree with Davidylan, because you knew he add problems and you still when ahead with the relationship.

I am sure you've heard of "WYSIWYG" grin grin grin

Well said.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bababuff(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2008
tpia:

na wa for all these wife beaters. Birds of a feather flock together.

Who dey beat their wives I beg count me out.
@tpia, I don dey watch you for some time, omo ma ta si mi o! wink
Re: Husband Punches Wife by touchmeder: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2008
sisi jinx m so feeling u. wink
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
bababuff:

Who dey beat their wives I beg count me out.
@tpia, I don dey watch you for some time, omo ma ta si mi o! wink

you're better off ignoring her . . . if you notice i deliberately skipped her posts because as far as i'm concerned she doesnt exist.
For someone who only yesterday was crowing about people following her around i wonder why she MUST of necessity reference me.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bababuff(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2008
@tpia,
I will ignore your comments for now. I came to air my views on the topic at hand (not even your post) so let the poster respond to my comments.
You think because you sit at the computer all day and respond to views without thinking, you can bullshit people? Please don't try that with me.

Who are the thugs, or drug addicts? Do you know me? I am sure you are the low life here.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Husband Punches Wife by busybein: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2008
abeg make una no kill me ejooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
:-x :-x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! / Single Kenyan Mother Posts Photos Where She Is Passionately Tongue-Kissing / Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.