Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Husband Punches Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (7264 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
ah its only her second divorce . . . not bad and he was a jobless fellow before their marriage . . . kinda sums her up really.

8yrs older than the dude and with a son from another marriage . . . recipe for success i must say.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JJYOU: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

ah its only her second divorce . . . not bad and he was a jobless fellow before their marriage . . . kind of sums her up really.

8yrs older than the dude and with a son from another marriage . . . recipe for success i must say.
david like i said earlier it is our boys who have no brain marrying all these rejects ( please God forgive  me)  i don't know what they find interesting in a woman with different baby fathers calling.  my mum and granny didnt raise me a fool. i promised myself i would never date any woman with a child and kept that promise.  living in this part of the world you can't avoid them but i did and saved myself loads of wahala.  majority of these women are proper emotional time bombs waiting to explode.

i miss AJ on a day like this
Re: Husband Punches Wife by LadyT(f): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
Im just astounded she trying to egde it towards some kind of cultural thing.

He sounds like a dead beat man period where hes from has nothing to do with his behaviour.

And she is a doormat, thats if any of this is even true!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
I guess being a divorcee shows that she deserves to beaten up

Good job, you guys.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JJYOU: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Good job, you guys.
my dear sister  you know some of us have made our stance clear on this matter before.  no one deserve to be touched by anyone not even by way of jokes.

any man having the need to lift up his hands on any woman is a bastard. i don't like abortions  but i wish people like that were aborted
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2008
what stance? she's mentioned a particular situation and you people are bringing up garbage that has nothing to do with the thread at hand.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by LadyT(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Good job, you guys.

No Karma but she has nothing good to say about this guy its not even that hes a nag or lazy.

Hes a violent deadbeat who is broke and debt ridden racking up more debts.

She has young children who dont need to see mummy getting punched in the head.
Get rid of him now!
If its the sex go to Ann Summers
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2008
LadyT:

I'm just astounded she trying to egde it towards some kind of cultural thing.

He sounds like a dead beat man period where hes from has nothing to do with his behaviour.

And she is a doormat, thats if any of this is even true!

Abeg pls help me spread the memo to Karma . . . she hasnt seen it yet.

KarmaMod:

Good job, you guys.

Again it seems you want to deliberately misread intentions here.

What her past says is that she's not someone to take seriously since she doesnt particularly have a history of good marriages anyway.

Like JJYOU said . . . only a disaster of a man will marry a woman with a prior divorce + child baggage and 8 yrs his senior.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

What her past says is that she's not someone to take seriously since she doesnt particularly have a history of good marriages anyway.

Like JJYOU said . . . only a disaster of a man will marry a woman with a prior divorce + child baggage and 8 years his senior.

and what does this have to do with the situation? she married him so its ok that he beat her up cos she/he didnt ignore the signs?

are you saying all single mothers dont deserve another chance BTW, might wanna think that over before treading that line, David else you'll hurt someone dear to you.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

are you saying all single mothers don't deserve another chance between, might want to think that over before treading that line, David else you'll hurt someone dear to you.

Nope . . . it all depends on circumstance. I dont have a problem with single mothers but from reading Bridget's previous posts she strikes me as someone who doesnt deserve all this outpouring of sympathy.

Single mothers who are genuine victims of spousal abuse or those who lost their husbands for best known reasons certainly deserve a chance . . . abeg no put okro down my throat o you this girl.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2008
n je "okro" wtin be that?

and how is her abuse less genuine?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by OgaMadam(f): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
Davidylan

what do you do for a living? ever since back in the day i always seen you on this nairaland.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by LadyT(f): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2008
Allow me to wade into this debate.

I come from a single parent home and its not easy.

My question is why she is allowing this abuse to carry on and trying to convince herself its a cultural thing!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154691.0.html

Just read this the guy is a pot smoking monster! And why do I feel he married her for papers?

She can do better.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2008
there's a girl on NL who was talking about things she likes about her hubby and she included that he likes to smoke "skunk"

most people didnt say a word

Hmm
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
LadyT:

Allow me to wade into this debate.

I come from a single parent home and its not easy.

My question is why she is allowing this abuse to carry on and trying to convince herself its a cultural thing!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154691.0.html

Just read this the guy is a pot smoking monster! And why do I feel he married her for papers?

She can do better.

You've said it all LadyT . . .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by OgaMadam(f): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
David why did you change your post?

naughty boy.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tpia: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
JJYOU is male?

Certainly could have fooled me.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by chamotex(m): 2:00am On Dec 16, 2008
Who punches someone at the back of the head anyway
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2008
oyb:

see unmarried boys thinking that life is pure black and white . . . cheesy

you will never know all the truths about a person until you marry him/her and live with them under the same roof.

have you read second class citizen, a quasi autobiography by buchi emecheta? he married some dude named francis in nigeria.
the dude took off to england for further studies . she joined him a year or so later, and that was when the guy showed color - beating, unable to hold a job, sticking to every chick that batted her eyes at him. .

she put up with it for years - they had five kids, before she eventually left his cheating, wifebeating, lazy ass.

i guess by your standards buchi emecheta isnt a 'true nigerian woman'

Shoki loro ologbon!

You, sir are MAN amongst. . . . amongst men.

May the Almighty, the bestower of wisdom, knowledge and understanding continue to shower YOU with all three. Amen!

THANK YOU!! grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by busybein: 2:23am On Dec 16, 2008
@topic

why wont he punch her?a 37 yr old white woman wt 4 kids married to a 29 yr old(sugar son) naija man,and u think say him go serious wt u undecided

anywayz he has no right to punch or panel beat u
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tope2000(f): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2008
So bridget is WHITE??
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
Since it appears (to some here) that the only women who are Nigerian are those who have seuffered abuse and who are dumb and stupid, it's safe to say that every foreign woman also has an abusive husband.

The fact that only disgruntled women come online to vent does not mean that every woman who doesn't come online is just dumb and accepting her abuse. It would appear that most women on here only know abusive men in their lives. That's why sisi skill and others like her will only ever believe that every Nigerian man is abusive and that every Nigerian woman who has not joined the disgruntled women's league has to be suffering in silence.

Speak for yourselves alobe please. . .you cant speak and determine everything about several millions of Nigerian women.

Besides, why dont you all bugger off and find foreign men. You dont even have to come to this kind of forum or perhaps you are trying to change the name of the forum to "NAIJA FRUSTRATED WOMEN AND THEIR MALE ADMIRERS' FORUM".
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
A woman who constantly falls for idiots is an idiot herself. If not she'll be able to see an idiot for what he is.
A woman who thinks every married woman who is happy with her marriage is a fool has problems with her life and needs a shrink. Perhaps, the internet is a good way for them to meet themselves and share relationship failure experience and encourage each other on the best ways to have constant relationship failures.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
don't you think the idiots you refered to in your post were that good in hiding their real personality in the first place? let's not put the blames on the women involve in such a relationship because the men might have been good and nice during dates that made the women agree to marry them.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2008
Okay I understand.

A woman makes an error of judgement. . . who do you blame? ALL Nigerian men!

good. Blame Nigerian men when some women make stupid decisions. grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lmfao!! Even if that's what people like sisikill believe, then thank GOD for men like OYB who go a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to show us that some Nigerian men can be logical without thinking they are betraying their country or sex!

Anyhooooooo,

Once again, Mr. Oyb! I thank you and I pray that the Lord continues to make you and your wife each other's friends. Whatever you both need to be better spouses to each other, I pray the Lord grants it to you.  kiss kiss
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2008
*Hauwa*:

don't you think the idiots you refered to in your post were that good in hiding their real personality in the first place? let's not put the blames on the women involve in such a relationship because the men might have been good and nice during dates that made the women agree to marry them.
Haba Hauwa, manene wanan kina rubuta? Ba ki gani ba. . . Women are supposed to be Psychics in addition to being physically able to take punches in strides now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Punches Wife by sistawoman: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
I dont understand why the guys have their panties in a bunch.

she is not speaking bad about ALL Nigerian men just the dcikhead she married.

It is not relevant how many times she has been married, how many children she has or anything other than the fact that this man, regardless of where he was born, raised his hand to her and that should not be acceptable.

But Karma we know it is always the woman's fault.

To those that said she did not research her partner she did to best of her abilities. She even had his mother stay at her home and interact with her.

Maybe she married him because despite all of his faults she saw the potential in him. Is that not what yall men whine about all the time, why cant a woman pick a man and build with him. Is that not what she tried to do? Make up your mind should we pick me that have already arrived or should we pick based on our hearts and build with him?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by LadyT(f): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2008
Sistawoman look at her past posts and look at the drama this gutter rat of a man has caused her. Smoking pot telling her he was going to leave her. She having to pay his fines. Him faling his exams and blaming the world but himself. Him cheating on her on numerous occasions and not caring that she knows.

What the hell do you build or try to bulid with a man like that?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Angolobabe(f): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2008
This is a dangerous situation,physical abuse,how can a man in his right senses punch his PREGNANT WIFE and from behind ,
you need to get out from this situation as fast as u can,for u and ur kids sake cos this kind of man will do it all over again if u take him back .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by touchmeder: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Is It True? Family First.
« #3 on: July 27, 2008, 08:22 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: lidbb2 on July 27, 2008, 07:51 AM
i remember u were the one that put up the post about his student visa expiring soon and may want to marry because he's not sure they'll renew it because he's not regular student bla bla bla,
i still stand by what i say.
he's probably just using u.
when he gets what he wants (the passport),he toss u off and go for a younger nigerian lady.
don't worry about whether things will change or not if u marry.
i beleive you're just a stepping stone to acheive a goal.
its almost impossible for a nigerian family to encourage their young 30 yr old son in marrying a 37 yr old foregner with 4 kids UNLESS THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM HER.
goodluck.

IF ONLY SHE LISTENED THAT TIME.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by touchmeder: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
Having said that shebi its high time you went on with your life bridget. You deserve better you obviously made a mistake. keep working on givng your kids the very best and work on yourself too. learn to be a strong,smart, and independent woman. it seems u have a good career too from your previous posts. i wish you the best girl. u wana send him back to naija, thats up to you i nor put mouth for that matter. make sure you got enough info on his family like his name, surname, a relative or two (which u say were nice to you). you know his mother thats good too.
i say all this because one day his child abi children might ask you and some info will be helpful.
keep your head up girl wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! / Single Kenyan Mother Posts Photos Where She Is Passionately Tongue-Kissing / Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.