Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Husband Punches Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (7260 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:21am On Dec 15, 2008
Thanks everyone , @ A40, he was a cheater as well as a beater! What did i ever see him in, I believed if I tried we could make it work, I realise now he needed to try more than me He was the one who failed not me
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:21am On Dec 15, 2008
Karma, exactly. . .i don't know why they forget abt the law and hit their women. maybe they are just too aggressive (no anger management)
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

how long before this thread descends into the usual "naija men" ruckus? undecided

Chris Foster (A UK tycoon) killed his wife and daughter before committing sucide some months ago . . . maybe we shld bash british men too.

The disgrace is too much. Na wetin!!! Call your guys to order o jare. lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2008
Then wakes up, rushes to the kitchen and makes him nice lafu and ewedu with the hand not in a sling. She'll have to keep her fingers crossed that the stew isn't salty seeing as she can't taste jack because her jaws are wired together.

And That right there is why "Oyinbo" marriage to Nigerians don't always last. . . the poor dears just don't understand our "culture".

grin grin Trust you.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 15, 2008
stillwater:

The disgrace is too much. Na wetin!!! Call your guys to order o jare. lipsrsealed

An American boy will soon beat you.

Bridget . . . find a british boy, if he beats you dont complain.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

Thanks everyone , @ A40, he was a cheater as well as a beater! What did i ever see him in, I believed if I tried we could make it work, I realise now he needed to try more than me He was the one who failed not me

A cheater and a beater combined??
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2008
Am still wondering why the police didn't arrest him undecided

Stupid yoruba monkey angry angry angry
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:24am On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao Oyinye, why do you say that?  grin
Heheheh. . . . you know it is the truth. Every where we go na be these naija men disgracing us. Jeebus. I don't know what to do anymore, just the other day my father was telling me about this waste of sperm dude who nearly killed his wife and son (she was pregnant) over some damn mortgage bills.

davidylan:

how long before this thread descends into the usual "naija men" ruckus?  undecided
Then tell your low life fellow men to stop beating and killing folk. Like a bunch of unhouse trained bush monkeys. Only diseased idiotic men are stupid enough to hit a woman.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:25am On Dec 15, 2008
sisi said it well lol. and then after the cooking she must come serve him in bed. na today? this na oyinbo no be naija woman for nigeria.

abeg put pepper for the man yansh Bridget.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by A40(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

You have no reason to even be with this guy in the first place? did you think you would change him?you should have criteria for choosing ooh a guy with a hot temper should be a no-no add that to the fact he is a dead-beat dad and a cheater haba!! please for your kids sake just leave this man as fast as you can for your sake and your kids i wouldn't want your son to learn his dad's bad habit
Even the fact that you where pregnant with his child was not enough to sober him angry angry
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Then tell your low life fellow men to stop beating and killing folk. Like a bunch of unhouse trained bush monkeys. Only diseased idiotic men are stupid enough to hit a woman.

And? Its not like you in particular are any different.

How many men beat their wives in America today . . . i dont hear you call them bush monkeys. Perhaps its just a thing you all have for Nigerian men. Hypocrites the lot of you . . .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Bite me!!!

It's a RARE occurrence but the man should be put in PRISON.
I can't stand wimps. . . . . .Let him stay locked up for years with the keys thrown away.
He would be lucky not to face deportation. . . . . .

Rare?? Because the battered women keep quiet, doesnt mean it's rare. cheesy

davidylan:

An American boy will soon beat you.

Back to sender. tongue
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2008
@A40 that is the thing this guy does not have a hot temper, worse he is cold and calculating, everthing he does is well thought out that is why the abuse is even worse if possible. He has now been arrested, but will be let out on bail tomorrow.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:31am On Dec 15, 2008
hot temper, they carry their hot temper on their sleeves. they toast you with heavy grammar and you'd think oh this is one good native son.
native son indeed! native son with hot temper. thank God they are being taught a lesson. no where to hid. . .the one they went home to bring, will call police. the oyinbo will call police, the akata will call police. . .thank  God for the police bo.

i will filled out the police support card on my table and added some dollars in support of their job.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:31am On Dec 15, 2008
stillwater:

Rare?? Because the battered women keep quiet, doesnt mean it's rare. cheesy

L'emme pour out a little liquour for the battered women. . . .
Ma heart goes out to y'all. kiss
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a RARE occurrence but the man should be put in PRISON.
[size=3pt]Bullshit[/size] [size=3pt]Bullshit[/size]

davidylan:

Maybe in your village the culture is that men must beat their wives . . . where i come from its not allowed.
Stop misinforming people just because you must say something.

Rotflmao!!!! Lawd-a-mercy!  cheesy cheesy

Fadi in fita
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2008
you never know Bridget. they are good at hiding their hot temper and be cool as a cucumber.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

And? Its not like you in particular are any different.

How many men beat their wives in America today . . . i don't hear you call them bush monkeys. Perhaps its just a thing you all have for Nigerian men. Hypocrites the lot of you . . .
Oh hogwash. You can't say squat about me so kick rocks. tongue Well if you were intelligent enough to read my last statement, I was referring to all men so to hell with your argument.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2008
sisi, saanu. shakara goma cheesy aina ne ki tafi?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:36am On Dec 15, 2008
alright my sister Bridget. don't let it go, deal with him o you hear. take all his money and leave his broke ass flying in the wind.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:37am On Dec 15, 2008
@bridget,

Do you happen to be a nurse or in the medical field??
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

[size=3pt]Bullshit[/size] [size=3pt]Bullshit[/size]

Whatz this about??
How often do u hear about Naija men beating their wives bluish-blackish??
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2008
*Hauwa*:

sisi said it well lol. and then after the cooking she must come serve him in bed. na today? this na oyinbo no be naija woman for nigeria.

abeg put pepper for the man yansh Bridget.

Then massages the leg he used to kick her while he eats his hot Ogbono!!

Classic Fi ori ti-ing, ya know. wink
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2008
Murdered Nigerian RNs anyone?

Bridget you're a RN by any chance? grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:40am On Dec 15, 2008
@Hauwa, I would if he had any money, I think he will dissapear off to London or back home and never know where he is ever again.
@Oyinye, kind of medical but not mainstream medical, Why?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by A40(m): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2008
@bridget007
Hmm thats worse! Quiet men are very difficult to read it seems you have a serious case in your hands and jail tends to harden men like him rather than soften him! what you need is to separate from this man first you need your sanity and i don't see you getting it around this dude IMO he is not the ideal dad you should even be having around your kids a cheater,wife-beater and a dead-beat dad should be kicked to the kerb he is no good at all
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Murdered RNs anyone?
I know right. . . . still waiting for her reply. We all know how Nigerian men are with nurses as wives.

bridget007:

@Oyinye, kind of medical but not mainstream medical, Why?
This explains ALOT!!! So much that I'm typing in a frenzy. Yep Yep Yep. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Well you see. . . . Nigerian men and medical wives are like mineral oil and natural hair. . . . they aint supposed to be with eachother. Or even stay in the same area.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:44am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

@bridget007
Hmm thats worse! Quiet men are very difficult to read it seems you have a serious case in your hands and jail tends to harden men like him rather than soften him! what you need is to separate from this man first you need your sanity and i don't see you getting it around this dude IMO he is not the ideal dad you should even be having around your kids a cheater,wife-beater and a dead-beat dad should be kicked to the kerb he is no good at all

UK jails are holiday resorts. Lags are pampered there so there is hope the dude can be reformed.
However, what would make a man beat his pregnant wife??
Bridget has to tell us what happened. . . . . . . .I refuse to believe any Yoruba man would just wake up to be a monster overnight.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh hogwash. You can't say squat about me so kick rocks. tongue Well if you were intelligent enough to read my last statement, I was referring to all men so to hell with your argument.

Its not your fault, silly little bag of bones. Na internet join us so u fit get mouth to talk . . . after beating you call the police now.

Small children sef dey post . . . Bridget pls send ur husband to texas . . .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2008
oh so he is a broke ass cheater and a woman beater?  grin

well, if it is the pant he has on you are able to take, take it girl and kick him out.

keep up with your job so your kids don't suffer. he can run but cant hide. you must know where he works right?

please make sure the police did their job, take your bruise pictures. go to court and claim money. . . don't let him go easy into the night.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

This explains ALOT!!! So much that I'm typing in a frenzy. yes yes yes. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Well you see. . . . Nigerian men and medical wives are like mineral oil and natural hair. . . . they aint supposed to be with eachother. Or even stay in the same area.

Where do all these block heads come from with their ridiculous theories?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2008
You are right A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help Me And My Child / Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / My Mom Gave Birth After 19years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.