Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64567 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kingthreat(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
I am an ardent Catholic and has been a keen follower of Father Mbaka over the years. On this, I am yet to rationalize the motive behind his volteface between November and now.He has a right to hold a political opinion but making such 360 degrees u-turn over a few weeks is very very disturbing to say the least.

If anyone is threatening him,it is unlikely comming from GEJ as people who have said worse things about him are yet to be harmed.

What ever he says will not stop GEJ from winning the east anyway nor stop me from still voting GEJ

Yeah his 360 degree u-turn was a big surprise too. Perhaps his spirit troubled him for not saying the truth when Patience Jonathan visited.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by thunder74(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2015
The priest may have a message from God but the mode of delivery was wrong. The message he delivered that day was not for Jonathan but pure campaign for his opponents, may be unconsciously. Even in the Bible, prophets go to the kings to deliver God's message directly and not through their churches or congregations.

Secondly, because in your church as a Pastor, you have people of different political affiliation, a pastor should avoid using his privileged position to campaign for his favored party bc there are others in your church who may belong to other parties or share contrary opinion since political views are different from bible interpretations. He should have acted like RCCG which did not officially make any statement against or for GEJ even when one of their own is a contestant.

But still at that, nobody should threaten him, though the threat may come from his members who are not happy with what he said especially knowing the kind of influence he has on his people.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by nebukadnezzari(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2015
vicchi12:
I'm not a Catholic. I am not a pastor worshipper, but I try to stay up to date with my bible . Why are people condemning this priest? Why are people so against his participation in the political brouhahaha? Last time I checked, Samuel was so involved with Saul and David. Wasn't that politics? Wasn't Elijah an active critic of King Ahab? Wasn't that politics. There are other prophets the Bible associate with politics. The prophetess, Deborah cannot be left out, she also fought for Israel...so why criticise him? Is serving God restricted to Sunday Services alone, or Church issues? Aren't we as a nation, God's people? How I wish some Nigerians would stop being so marginal and ignorant!

YOU DON SMOKE SKUNK ABI...SHEY NIGERIA NA ISREAL FOR YOUR EYE OR IS CATHOLICISM THE RELIGION OF OUR FORE FATHERS.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Mzanalysis: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2015
I hope a high man was not be-witched by agent of devils (politicians).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2015
kingthreat:

Yeah his 360 degree u-turn was a big surprise too. Perhaps his spirit troubled him for not saying the truth when Patience Jonathan visited.

I don't think so and so are tens of millions of Nigerian Catholics who have chosen to ignore him. If you think am joking go to igboist group on fb and sample opinions

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by chemali: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2015
amefi:

I still did not get the rational behind his attempted calls to Mrs P Jonathan. Did he want to tell her the message given to him from above? The venting and the utterances seem to have been potentiated from not being able to get to Mrs Jonathan. My thought though.

I still did not get the rational behind his attempted calls to Mrs P Jonathan. Did he want to tell her the message given to him from above? The venting and the utterances seem to have been potentiated from not being able to get to Mrs Jonathan. My thought though.

He has been accused of being on the payroll of Buhari/APC. He is now being accused on throwing a tantrum because the First Lady was hard to reach. I do not know why he changed his mind. Irrespective, the facts remain - this administration has not shown leadership in fighting corruption, few have been enriched to the detriment of the many and poverty is on the rise and would rise in this time of austerity despite high oil prices over the past 4 years

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by nebukadnezzari(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
tochex4real:
His preaching that day simply justifies the adage that the truth is bitter

YIMU...You have been brainwashed by this scoundrel/business man in cassock. Open your eyes oh.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by zingobaby: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Goddex mind how u talk to a priest of God.Be mindful of what u say to Gods Anointed.If u dont no how to talk please keep quiet.It is writen touch not my Anointed & do my prophet no harm.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by henryadex(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2015
It was Tunde Bakare's message stoped on Chanels TV now Mbaka is crying for his life
and many people are berrating them for the truth they stand for when will
we learn? Christians awake out of your spiritual stupor and defend the cosmic world the Son
of God died for

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Ezemust: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

See logic well father mbaka has not changed his Faith since last November and the same Holy spirit that was guiding him in November is still the same one guiding him today. Just sit and watch GEJ clear the east irrespective of what father mbaka says
the funny n annoying thing is nt that he criticis gej.if he had done that alone no problem.bt he went further to campaign for buhari.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
henryadex:
It was Tunde Bakare's message stoped on Chanels TV now Mbaka is crying for his life
and many people are berrating them for the truth they stand for when will
we learn? Christians awake out of your spiritual stupor and defend the cosmic world the Son
of God died for

Christians know better than support an Islamic bigot who promised to implement sharia in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
goodgood2:
To start with, the man is not a Christian. Pej overlooks you and you feel disrespected, insult Gej. Park well joor.

Another error of yours. How are you sure this man said all he did based on sentiments? Even if he had, why can't you go through all he had said and think about it like a mature person, and see if he makes sense ?

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by MRLINGTON(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though

Sometimes I jes try to wonder how most people come to have a browsing fone..He has been asked to messaged u nd I for our own good nd here u are speaking anyhow forgetting he was ordained by God...Hes no politician..he has bin asked to come save us..I jes pray u come to realise u re insane
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by zingobaby: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2015
They wil not do him anything,he expose politican because of the poor mases.Some people here that is against Fr Mbaka are jobless.Graduate without job & there are stil surpoting GEJ.OK

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Seenyo:
Any Attempt to catch today, they'll end up catching 2morow! Fr mbaka, i adore ur courage, even d heavenly kingdom is not for those clueless cowards...#change2015!

I SEE SAY YOU DON SMOKE SKUNK MIX AM WITH AQUA RAPHA YOUGHURT(mbaka youghurt) SEE AS CONFUSION DEY MESS WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Truly man of God, he says the truth, good luck is a total failure, in South east all the express way is in very bad state. Jona where is your second Niger bridge ?I know him very well ,he's my brother from my this same local govt and also my in law, every one know Jona is a failure but apc forked up by choosing buhari as there frag bearer, am a trader forget apc, I have shop at aba ,onitsha and lagos and I can you apc is bad news in the east and see buhari as devil, fashola have a good chance of winning than this man this terrorist the filed.rev mbaka is not a politician ,Pl him alone, for now he is the only one that is not afraid of the truth,as for buhari sorry ,2% vote will be too difficult for you in South east and south south

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by naijaking1: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Hear the man:

"Said he: “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused. It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. “

“So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls. “

It seems the man is fixated on GEJ's wife

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Obascoetubi: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29499886][/quote]
does mbaka prophecy b4? na money buhari pumped into his mouth

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by decepticos(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2015
sufido123:
He ventured into the murky waters of politics when he was supposed to be a clergyman. Nevertheless, he should not be threatened. It is possible that Mbaka is now scared of his shadows in a paranoid way.
for me that priest has always been political, he sends no1 kinda makes me not to surprised DAT he's doing dis. my question is why wait till d eve of a new year?

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by thunder74(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
vicchi12:
I'm not a Catholic. I am not a pastor worshipper, but I try to stay up to date with my bible . Why are people condemning this priest? Why are people so against his participation in the political brouhahaha? Last time I checked, Samuel was so involved with Saul and David. Wasn't that politics? Wasn't Elijah an active critic of King Ahab? Wasn't that politics. There are other prophets the Bible associate with politics. The prophetess, Deborah cannot be left out, she also fought for Israel...so why criticise him? Is serving God restricted to Sunday Services alone, or Church issues? Aren't we as a nation, God's people? How I wish some Nigerians would stop being so marginal and ignorant!

You are only right by half sir, all the prophets you mentioned did not deliver God's messages to their kings through proxy but went straight to the palaces to deliver God's message to the rulers even at the risk of their lives.

His statements that day are not messages from God to GEJ but campaign messages like the one delivered by Lai Mohammed or Pa Oyegun or Pa Buhari himself. Fr Mbaka has not said anything different from what all civil rights activists, opposition parties and some of us on this forum hv said but to now add that it was from Holy Spirit to Jonathan is what is wrong.

Even before OBJ published his celebrated letter, he made an attempt to discuss it with the president in private.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Ezemust: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
nagoma:

If Mbaka said Jonathan was the best president , these PDP would have been celebrating him.
thats the case here.just last month he said gej is the best president Nigeria ever had only to come these month and say that same gej is the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by temitemi1(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Another siritual drama grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by oduastates: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Desperados.
Absolute power corrupts.
Jonathan is simply a pawn in this game.
He is a prisoner to those he calls his friends.
Imprisoned in aso rock.
They tell him wants he wants to hear.
All is well,they will say. You are the best.
Can anyone tell me of what use is Anenih,Okupe and rest of the vermin around him.
Anenih has been around the corridors of power for as long as I can remember.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by gujikar: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Am kind of confused here, the other day Fr Mbaka said GEJ has done well for Nigeria and deserve another term and talked about the missing chibok girls that those asking GEJ to bring them 're those holding them. He said it was a revelation from God. Now he is telling us not to vote GEJ that God said so. Pls am really confused here. I need more light on how God talk to us

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by goodgood2(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2015
vicchi12:

Another error of yours. How are you sure this man said all he did based on sentiments? Even if he had, why can't you go through all he had said and think about it like a mature person, and see if he makes sense ?
My bro, I understand spiritual things. When I hear messages that are inspired of by God, I recognize them. I know how true revelations come about, "not the birds in a cage" thing that we were told Mbaka performed. That was black magic.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by petsam11(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Mbaka said First Lady refused taking his calls. So, that angered him to deliver that sermon?

Whatever, the man is a huge embarrassment to the Catholic priesthood.

Again, does he need to meet Buhari in person before collecting money from him? Atleast, he knows Ngige, Amaechi, Okorocha and other APC agents[/size]

Pls, don't talk like that...Mabaka is someone who tells you this is "BLACK" and if you are truthful to yourself and check it, you will know that it is actually "BLACK". He is one man that I would choose (first) before any of these other "Men Of God" all over the country...

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Next time I tell you someone called Goodluck Jonathan should not be president of Nigeria,please pay attention.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Chidave20(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
they should ask chimaroke nnamani fo how his fight wit mbaka ended... make dem no near mbaka ooo...

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
The first lady should have given him the number nah. Now the man is angry.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

YOU DON SMOKE SKUNK ABI...SHEY NIGERIA NA ISREAL FOR YOUR EYE OR IS CATHOLICISM THE RELIGION OF OUR FORE FATHERS.

Who is this? Why you acting like a dog without a leash? In all due respect, is everything all right with you? It's a new year, you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.