Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. (59174 Views)

Why Father Mbaka Is Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Against His Kinsmen? / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by olaweey: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?
God bless you,even if Fr Mbaka decides to keep mute,A day old child knows that Nigeria has gotten worse under GEJ's administration..
Even though je supported GEJ at first,and changed his mind.He is human.more than 50% of those who supported Jonathan last term have withdrawn their votes....this Man is just being criticised for speaking the mind of most nigerians...its a pity..

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?
gbam! !
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by coldFLARES1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
kayalla:
Infact the real truth is that these old soldiers should leave power and give the younger generations a chance, that is wat we should be fighting for not clueless people and those their days re numbered and will only cause more havoc when they get in power and then die off.
these people has been in power before our parents were born and u re still there screaming blue nonsense.

Unfortunately, the old soldier did not foist himself on us like another brother did (arm-twisting all strong contenders by subtle maneuvering while denying a final two that bought their forms as having less electoral capital). He made himself available alongside four other strong contenders in a open, free, fair and credible contest and was the preferred candidate. Talking about death, it is not in anyone's power to control: on Sunday, the younger sister of the president, 52, died while my granny who's over 100 is still fine.
If GMB does not appeal to you, and you're equally fed up with the PDP, some other 8 political parties have younger candidates you can choose from. Please get your PVC and make a statement, about the change you desire, with it on Feb 14. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by daris(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
we are all saying why Mbaka, out of what he all said which one inside is a lie....
workers are not paid
universities where at home for months
our naira has no value compare to Ghana cidies
fuel price increase (now the global price has drop)

youth lets be wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by vislabraye(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
He shouldn't have spoken and we have freedom of speech in this country? For me, I do not care about whether he is real or fake or a man of integrity or not. What I care about his the message from the messenger. I don't even see the messenger.

Do you agree the killings would have been stopped by someone sincere? Do you agree there has been unprecedented corruption in GEJ's administration? Thats what matters to me.

I see/hear the message not the messenger.

And what message(s) is he passing across ? If your pastor steals or commits adultery and preaches to you, will you hear his message ?

GEJ unfortunately has not done enough to help, thats another issue. For instance, this BH issue can be traced to some disgruntle Northern elements.

Secondly, if Buhari is the solution to the problem, how will he handle the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and ATiku ? Who will Messiah GMB work with to take Nigeria to Eldorado ?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by free13: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
fesnge:
I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR BUHARI AND TINIBU, THEY SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THE CHRISTENDOM BY CAUSING HAVOC THROUGH PASTORS/SPIRITUAL LEADERS. THEY ARE SMART AND WANNA CAUSE CONFUSION/DIVISION AMONG THE CHRISTENDOM. BUHARI IS NOW ACTING LIKE A KITTY WHEN HE GETS THERE HE WILL TURN LION. HE CAN'T GET THERE...

nice.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Juzzybabe(f): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is so not right for GEJ team. Most of us standing for him are catholics...Who's advising this man for God sake!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by cooljude(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote] not my view. he shouldn't have done that.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by lekside071: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I am so disappointed in Nigeria Christian leaders, the rate at which they get involved in political issues is alarming.
I wonder why their Muslim counterpart don't spew trash about politics same way they do.

Have u heard of man of God called Reverend Desmond Tutu? Or Reverend Jesse Jackson...The fact that patience jonathan just visited November should tell u something. GEJ days are numbered,he should honorably resigns.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by switosman(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka, what is in a name?

Right thinking people will not listen to such ranting, what is he? but a sorcerer bewitching his listeners, manipulating their minds to do his evil bidding.

Such should be shown
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Bryan812(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do you guys really beleive this crapp
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by alpajoe: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why do Nigerians fall for everything?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Boss13: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eromsboy:
I am a journalist and would not believe this story. It is as speculative as the story concerning the Buhari certificate scam.
Any story whose source is not named may be planted by anybody.
Moreover, we do not need anyone to remind us the current sorry state of Nigeria.

You guys (Journalists) are creating problems for this country. I read this story and wonder why would a newspaper go ahead to print this kind of news. The Nigerian populace would read this and believe every single word. You and your colleagues have created more damage to Nigeria than serve as a conscience for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by brainbox2014(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
A pity Nigerians believe every crap story from every source. Leadership is just forming jagons. Their theory doesn't thrill me at all.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kayalla(f): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Unfortunately, the old soldier did not foist himself on us like another brother did (arm-twisting all strong contenders by subtle maneuvering while denying a final two that bought their forms as having less electoral capital). He made himself available alongside four other strong contenders in a open, free, fair and credible contest and was the preferred candidate. Talking about death, it is not in anyone's power to control: on Sunday, the younger sister of the president, 52, died while my granny who's over 100 is still fine.
If GMB does not appeal to you, and you're equally fed up with the PDP, some other 8 political parties have younger candidates you can choose from. Please get your PVC and make a statement, about the change you desire, with it on Feb 14. God bless you

if am fed up with PDP? is it supposed to be about the political party or the person we re voting for?
i am not into any of the parties or individuals, i don't vote, cos it doesn't matter who votes it will be f**k'd up.
election has never been free how much more fair in Nigeria. i don't know what u re speaking from but anywoo
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by niceguyA: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
MansaMoussa:
This Statement will only do more good than harm! A good Number of Catholics are still firm with GEJ, why lump them together with Mbaka now? Now you've officially asked them to go to Hell!
Must you respond to every slight?

One advise for Mr President! On your last day in office, get a Judge to issue a warrant of address for all your advisers!

christian na christian, the church u de attend no mattet. make we no let our pot belly leaders manipulate us. As far as am concern, president GEJ. na worst option, Buari is not a saint but I can give him my vote.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Elisim(f): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
HMMMMM..... POLITICS .....POLITICS.....POLITICS!!!

9JA MA COUNTRY......

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY HOW FRANCE CONDUCTED THEIRS.......HOW I WISH....HMMMM......

9JA.....A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHING GOES......CITIZENS BEING KIDNAPPED EVERY SECOND WITHOUT ANY ALARM....LOTS N LOTS HAPPENING YET NO SHAKING.....EVERYTHING GOES......GOD SAVE UR PEOPLE.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ElFenomeno1: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
BUHARI WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE

Fu...cking dic....khead

You are asking in the wrong quarters!

Daft cu....nt!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:

God bless you so very much.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think its getting too late GEJ might loose
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by baroncy: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote]

Big Crap!!! A disclaimer will be issued shortly by d catholic authorities. Fr Mbaka is on his own.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Eziachi: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
crazysaint:
I thought this man is a priest? I dont understand why priest nowadays jumping into politics. Can he tell were GEJ is wrong? So because he is meek and gentle, that mean any person in the name of priest can emerge from nowhere and say is mind without facing any consequences. GEJ, realy tried just that some people are too daft to know. Now everyone is saying BUHARI should go, accepted! Still in that your mouth you will say buhari regime is the worst regime of government i hav ever come accross. God save us.
For some convenient reason, most didn't notice that he was a priest last week. grin grin grin grin
You have to admire the chequered honesty of Nigerians.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu...cking dic....khead

You are asking in the wrong quarters!

Daft cu....nt!
U don't talk to ppl in that manner esp the ones you don't know azz hole
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Eziachi: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
kayalla:

if am fed up with PDP? is it supposed to be about the political party or the person we re voting for?
i am not into any of the parties or individuals, i don't vote, cos it doesn't matter who votes it will be f**k'd up.
election has never been free how much more fair in Nigeria. i don't know what u re speaking from but anywoo
Unfortunately, there are no option of an independent candidature. So you are voting for the parties, whether you like it or not. Tell me if Jonathan can win a local government election on his own without a party structure behind him?
And that included the 99% of them politicians
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by bomijuwon(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
MansaMoussa:
This Statement will only do more good than harm! A good Number of Catholics are still firm with GEJ, why lump them together with Mbaka now? Now you've officially asked them to go to Hell!
Must you respond to every slight?

One advise for Mr President! On your last day in office, get a Judge to issue a warrant of address for all your advisers!

I wondered why many people respond to all this Politicking. They all (APC & PDP) failed to address issues bothering on peoples welfare instead they are seeing opponent mistakes and past shortcomings. I wonder what they will all bring to common man.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by okych16(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I will reserve my comment for Mbaka just because of the oil on his head... but let him know that, wisdom is profitable to direct.... even if God said that to him, doesn't mean he shouldn't use his head
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by samsard(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
atbu1983:

Rev Father Jean-Bertrand Aristide was a catholic Priest was elected president of Haiti twice. If you don't have knowledge don't talk.

All the true prophets in the bible were very involve in Politics. They make kings and remove kings. Some of the true prophets in the bible even instigated coup.
The New The Testament changes everything. Salvation is primary not politics. That's why my British atheist friend on Facebook criticizes the bible for admonishing Christians to "just" respect authorities. Its Christianity not Judaism.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by hyfr(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=godman01 post=29509550]
You are on your own ooo[/qareuote]are u temi?? Mtcheew Ignored
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kayalla(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Unfortunately, there are no option of an independent candidature. So you are voting for the parties, whether you like it or not. Tell me if Jonathan can win a local government election on his own without a party structure behind him?
And that included the 99% of them politicians
U re not making it the party structured behind him u re making it the name "pdp"
in ur honest truth was their this level of terrorism before gej? The kidnappings and so many others wrongs going on now?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Aigbehis(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fr Mbaka is vexed by what he sees around is dear country as it plummets into the abyss as the clock ticks. If he had lied we'd have known. But he has said the minds of more people.
GEJ should be ready to contend with the common masses because their tears thickens by the day.
Religious leaders should stand up and fight for their followers (sheep). Why pray for financial freedom for your followers when the govt is flying our currency to south Africa.
Speak up.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by afbstrategies: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Still very supportive of GEJ but I must admit that this video by Rev Mbaka is very damaging to his campaign, especially in the eastern region. Anyone who think that Rev Ejike Mbaka is not fiery and powerful is delusional or day dreaming. He is as powerful and raw as you can get. I am watching this drama unfold but I am not ready to say any ill against a man of God, period.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by cikranco: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
You guys should stop attacking Fr Mbaka he just say the truth. You guy should tell you pay master GEJ to do what is right and stop blaming some people for his bad performance. When voted in to office everything was giving to him ranging from military, police all security force and finance what did he acheive with them. Is it not bad luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) / Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.