Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. (59188 Views)

Why Father Mbaka Is Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Against His Kinsmen? / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I wouldn't want to believe this, But one thing I know for sure is this; The south east is a PDP strong hold and GEJ will surely get more than 90% votes there no matter what a clergy says.
No matter how much Sheik Gumi critisizes GMB, The northerners will surely vote him.
u ar only decieving urself on pdp n ur claimed stronghold in south east...u ar fully decieving urself..u wld see on feb 14...wen u wld discover that d least or almost no vote jonathan n pdp wld get wld be 4rm d southeast...u think we forget so easily...sit down n wait...u ar only decieving urself..abi ur hope is on apga..hahahahaa...oge megi voom na anya..i know my pple....
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by nagoma(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ and the cabal around him are so jittery because they know. They know that GEJ support comes from sentiments, religious sentiments. But GEJ's corrupt and callous government has no Christian values. Jesus would condemn corruption.
Let's vote GEJ out!

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by onyiloyi(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2015
This is d biggest lie in 2015 from leadership newspapers
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Yes, it seems God did not call Mbaka. If God indeed called him, he would not stand before the pulpit to tell Nigerians that the president should be reelected because of his performance in November 2014 only for him to say otherwise on 31st December, 2014. Was it the Spirit of God that directed him to utter those contradictory statements? The Spirit of God does not entertain confusion. Mbaka is a pure politician using the church to feather his nest.
The argument is not whether GOD called him or not. Thats for him and GOD to decide. GOD hasn't made me a judge in his matters and I won't act as a judge.

I don't give a flying hoot in hell about the messenger, I care more about the message.

He probably has lied in November ( you may provide the quotes from the said November message and we both and others on here analysis both message ) but having watched the youtube video of his most recent speech, I agree totally with him.

Be honest with yourself, has never ever had it this bad? Has there been any point in time when there has been more killings ( don't mention the civil war )? Has corruption been this rewarded under any other president by IBB?

Be honest, sincere and objective.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Tlovely:
u ar only decieving urself on pdp n ur claimed stronghold in south east...u ar fully decieving urself..u wld see on feb 14...wen u wld discover that d least or almost no vote jonathan n pdp wld get wld be 4rm d southeast...u think we forget so easily...sit down n wait...u ar only decieving urself..abi ur hope is on apga..hahahahaa...oge megi voom na anya..i know my pple....
We will see who's deceiving who... cool
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Elculio: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
How do you know what he was saying was not ordained by GOD?

How do you know GOD did not call him? Because he spoke against your pay master?

The issue there is that men of God should be consistent when they speak, you can't say one thing in November, and come December, you are saying another thing. God is not a confused God. You cannot speak from both sides of the mouth and say it is God. We should also remember what the Bible says: 'woe to him who say thus say the Lord, when the Lord has not spoken'.

Men of God should know that they are going to be held accountable for every word they speak.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
atbu1983:

Rev Father Jean-Bertrand Aristide was a catholic Priest. He was elected president of Haiti twice. If you don't have knowledge don't talk.

All the true prophets in the bible were very involve in Politics. They make kings and remove kings. Some of the true prophets in the bible even instigated coup.

The ruling party in germany is Christian Democratic Union of Germany
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Elculio:

The issue there is that men of God should be consistent when they speak, you can't say one thing in November, and come December, you are saying another thing. God is not a confused God. You cannot speak from both sides of the mouth and say it is God. We should also remember what the Bible says: 'woe to him who say thus say the Lord, when the Lord has not spoken'.

Men of God should know that they are going to be held accountable for every word they speak.
The argument is not about whether he is fake or original. I honestly don't give a flying hoot about that. It is between he and GOD. I have no been ordained a judge in GOD's matters, I am not even fit.

However, do you care ( for analysis purpose ) to produce the transcript or clips ( either audio or video ) from he November speech? We should compare both speeches head to head and with the reality on ground.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Rawani: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
APC is trying everything they can to get to ndigbo, they need southeast if they want to win the election.

Its a pity mbaka is now a tool of political manipulation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kayalla(f): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2015
crazysaint:
I thought this man is a priest? I dont understand why priest nowadays jumping into politics. Can he tell were GEJ is wrong? So because he is meek and gentle, that mean any person in the name of priest can emerge from nowhere and say is mind without facing any consequences. GEJ, realy tried just that some people are too daft to know. Now everyone is saying BUHARI should go, accepted! Still in that your mouth you will say buhari regime is the worst regime of government i hav ever come accross. God save us.

meek and gentle? until boko haram and starvation kill half of Nigerians that he will start acting. and how is Mbaka jumping into politics, he speaks wat he sees and so far so true.
there has been so much blood shed since i can remember. am so not into any politics or church things but wat he has said is true.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I think you should shut up, does electing those christian leaders make them true men of God?
Don't allow God to punish when you say spiritual leaders in the bible engage in politics of calumny like that of osinbajo and mbaka.

Mbaka would have criticized indifferently not taking side.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ceejay80s(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?
Don't mind dem, all these nairalanders suppoting gej should tell mewhat they have gained from him since he was president
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by MaziOmenuko: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka said the truth; nothing but the truth!

Attacking the messenger while ignoring the message is akin to playing the ostrich!

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ogene007: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?
And did he also lie when he said that God told him that a jihadist is the 'messiah' to nigeria's problems.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by patpaul: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Is it not this same Fr Mbaka that declred in the same adoration ground that salt water can cure ebola? He's at it again, False prophet

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Elculio: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Mbaka spoke against calumny and impunity.

Deal with it and stop fabricating reasons by all these sources that come out of thing air.

We need change and people like Mbaka, Ohanaeze, SE groups, Middle Belt Forum, APC etc have spoken.
You better join the Change spaceship or miss it.

So was there no calumny and impunity when he endorsed Jonathan in November, why is he just seeing it now. You have failed to read between the lines like a reasonable man will do because you are blinded by sentiments and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by vislabraye(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2015
@mauricej2.
You have spoken fact. What people fail to see is that today's APC members are part of the rot in the PDP. If PDP is a corrupt party, then what does it make of APC ?
I can imagine Amaechi clamoring for a change when we know how he emptied Rivers State treasury. Is that change?

The priest did not speak against the corruption of our yester years leaders. Is it today corruption started? Look at what the governors have been doing. Is this how he has been speaking all along?

Why will he endorse PEJ and yet accuse other MOG of selling their birth right? Something is wrong somewhere. APC is not the change we need.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by chizzypie: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote]

Oho..I love this..hehe Mbaka why?

Duncan Mighty acquires new Ford Explorer SUV
[Click here to see photos]
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Princegwu1: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2015
vislabraye:
But why did the so called priest endorse PEJ before ? Didnt he know his govt was bad before supporting PEJ and GEJ ?

He is questionable.
D same God that sent Isaiah to tell Heskaih that he will die also sent isaiah to tell him that he will not die again...
My dear pray for Change if u don't like ur present condition, but if u do pray for continuity...
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by koikoi2(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2015
The only man of God I respect in this country is prophet TB Joshua.

He does not involve himself in all this rubbish.

He tells u d mind of God straightaway. No wonder politicians are afraid to visit him.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by shinysmrt: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2015
Warning!
Don't be swayed, it is d same Buhari dat said he'll implement Sharia Law all ova Naija!
Vote wisely!

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by OLADD: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
The argument is not whether GOD called him or not. Thats for him and GOD to decide. GOD hasn't made me a judge in his matters and I won't act as a judge.

I don't give a flying hoot in hell about the messenger, I care more about the message.

He probably has lied in November ( you may provide the quotes from the said November message and we both and others on here analysis both message ) but having watched the youtube video of his most recent speech, I agree totally with him.

Be honest with yourself, has never ever had it this bad? Has there been any point in time when there has been more killings ( don't mention the civil war )? Has corruption been this rewarded under any other president by IBB?

Be honest, sincere and objective.

Don't play smartness here. My responce was a direct answer to your poser on whether or not Mbaka was called by God. You ought to be in tune with anybody's anticedent before forming opinion on such individual. Pick your phone and google Mbaka's interview of November 2014 in which he praised the president to high heavens. I am not prepared for unnecessary trivialities.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by jubrila: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=atbu1983 post=29502393]

Rev Father Jean-Bertrand Aristide was a catholic Priest was elected president of Haiti twice. If you don't have knowledge don't talk.

All the true prophets in the bible were very involve in Politics. They make kings and remove kings. Some of the true prophets in the bible even instigated coup.[/
you made a good point
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by highmood(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Fr. Mbaka why didn't you tell the first lady these when she came face to face with you but rather you praised her and urged ppl to support her husband but coming in less than a month, you change your speech? Is this not an act sycophancy? There is something behind we do not know. Mbaka how come you condescended so low with these speeches? Charity begins at home and if you claim to be doing the work of God, I believe God should have brought to your notice that not all those that brought tithes and offerings in the church made it in the right way and expected you to voice out. Have you ever for once condemned directly and in strong terms rebuked them never to come with their blood stained money or face the wrath of God or you just take their money and add them to your ministry? The judgment of God will start from the house of God and with the these set of men of God.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by zubby29(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
my dear,forget d rev,ask ur self d truth d questions he raised have gej actually performed in all sincerity
temitemi1:
The man should stop his spiritual drama jaree n face what God ask him to do which is redemption of souls n nt a campaign manager for apc. Who knows if God truely calld him self. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by edoziel89: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
To me oooo. Father Mbaka is very correct Gej. Is a confused weak leader with nothing to show for if not for sure P there will not be any project going on now at the federal level has he awarded any brand new federal road he hasn't even repairing the existing ones takes almost a full tenure Goodluck go that place is not ur father's house go back to bush swampy bayelsa u couldn't develop as a governor and even as a vice president not now y Ar president u still haven't done anything there still Oga we ate tired of u just go
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Elculio: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
The argument is not about whether he is fake or original. I honestly don't give a flying hoot about that. It is between he and GOD. I have no been ordained a judge in GOD's matters, I am not even fit.

However, do you care ( for analysis purpose ) to produce the transcript or clips ( either audio or video ) from he November speech? We should compare both speeches head to head and with the reality on ground.
Well I don't have the clip, but I watched it on Channel News last night, when he said people are saying Goodluck should bring back the Chibok girls, is Goodluck a kidnapper, and that Goodluck is trying but for the distraction, he would have done more and so people should go out and vote Jonathan in February.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kayalla(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Infact the real truth is that these old soldiers should leave power and give the younger generations a chance, that is wat we should be fighting for not clueless people and those their days re numbered and will only cause more havoc when they get in power and then die off.
these people has been in power before our parents were born and u re still there screaming blue nonsense.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Don't play smartness here. My responce was a direct answer to your poser on whether or not Mbaka was called by God. You ought to be in tune with anybody's anticedent before forming opinion on such individual. Pick your phone and google Mbaka's interview of November 2014 in which he praised the president to high heavens. I am not prepared for unnecessary trivialities.
Mtcheew, shioor. Why not check what I was replying to first before you rant?

You are the type that concentrate on the messenger instead of the message hence you bring up the issue of his antecedent ( this is the right spelling not anticedent you hear?).
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Elculio:

Well I don't have the clip, but I watched it on Channel News last night, when he said people are saying Goodluck should bring back the Chibok girls, is Goodluck a kidnapper, and that Goodluck is trying but for the distraction, he would have done more and so people should go out and vote Jonathan in February.
Why should I believe thats what he said? Provide the clip. I have the clip for the recent one.

And can we for once leave Mbaka and GOD alone? Let's remove the man of GOD aspect, let's concentrate on the message and while we do that, we should be objective.

Shall we do it? Let's do it. I have a bit of time in my hands.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by D9ty7(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2015
As a man of God, you are annointed to liberate your people with your words. To the best of my knowledge, president Jonathan is one of those people. If he visits your church, it is your duty as assigned by God to pray for him as one of the sheeps put in charge of you a shepard. So also is every member of your church and every Nigerian.
Now tell me, if Jonathan as a subject is heading for destruction, call him to order, pray for him not on re-election grounds, but for him to be more successful in the final months of his tenure. Did Mbaka even thought about his own life? He could be killed by these blood thirsty insurgent group, because his prayers could have performed wonders, but he failed to pray, but was busy campaigning for a candidate.
If he had prayed for the president's success and the president embraced everything that was said by the man of God, Nigeria would have been a better place to live in.
Now Jonathan is incapable, and you Mbaka could be affected because you left your duty and started campaigning for a candidate. Pray for Jonathan, criticise his government, pray for Nigeria and there will be change.
And those of you who are talking about the prophets in the bible who were involved in politics, God ministered to them. The same God ministered to Mbaka and he said GMB will win the election. This same God ministered to some men of God who said GEJ will win. So who is fooling who here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by edoziel89: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Goodluck should go we are tired of him this is seven years of nothing how do u buy fuel now 110 do u think that will change see how people die everyday in the north very soon it will be south then it will be east pls people if u seek change do so boldly and not with sentiment of persons
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.