Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,095 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. (59176 Views)

Why Father Mbaka Is Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Against His Kinsmen? / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by TheReaIMrStan: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Mentcee(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Senility
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by slap1(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Rubbish report.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Trending(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kamez(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Owk dis explanation su.cks!!!

"A usually reliable source" I weep for nigerian journalists..

Thrash!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Collynzo9: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2015
When he made a U-turn just a month after endorsing Jonathan when the first lady visited his church, many including me were wondering what could have been the reason for that.
I recalled an episode where the same man took a church service to blast Okorocha for allegedly issuing a dud cheque to the church and I began to suspect his problem with Jonathan might be for a similar reason.
I never bought that pidgeon or holy spirit revelation stories. My suspicion was that the first lady didn't keep to the promises she made to the church or just didn't show enough ''appreciation'' to his public endorsement of her husband.
Reverend Fr. Mbaka's comments yesterday confirmed my suspicion.
Mbaka said before he gave the December 31,
2014 message, he had called Mrs. Patience
Jonathan severally but couldn’t get to her.
Said he: “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her
messages, but thrice she refused. It was later
she told one of the pastors with her to give me
his number. “
“So, before that message, I had called the
number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked
the calls. “
Would that message have come out if the first lady had picked his calls and responded positively to his demands?
Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by tete7000(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Utter rubbish! When and where was it listed that Father Mbaka is the spokeperson for the Catholic Church in Nigeria? Only the secretary of Catholic Bishop Conference has the mandate to do so as faras I know as a Catholic. Crass journalism.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by eedris07(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Rev. Fr Father Mbaka you have said it all..
GEJ is a bad luck to Nigeria..

#ChangeIsPossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Whatever
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by win1234: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Bokoharam is northern creation, in some places u can't mention boko haram nt to talk of criticising them, yet mi anoited prophet attributed to GEJ.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by caniva(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Aah! Dragging Men and House of God into Politics is like Dragging your feet in blood socked mud. It just won't wash away.

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by livinbygrace: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
crazysaint:
I thought this man is a priest? I dont understand why priest nowadays jumping into politics. Can he tell were GEJ is wrong? So because he is meek and gentle, that mean any person in the name of priest can emerge from nowhere and say is mind without facing any consequences. GEJ, realy tried just that some people are too daft to know. Now everyone is saying BUHARI should go, accepted! Still in that your mouth you will say buhari regime is the worst regime of government i hav ever come accross. God save us.

May ur life be like the way GEJ is governing Nigeria.Nonsence!

5 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by StArusi: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Leadership newspapers should b sued for this rubbish report. The news reeks of fallacy n lies in its entirety.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by minister2015: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Does anyone who speak the bitter truths about Jonathan's mismanagent becomes Ur enemy? Christopher Kolade, a devout christian and southerner like Jonathan; resigned as SURE-P's chairman amidst missing of #500billion n months back called Jonathan a bad leader.

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by InvertedHammer: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2015
/
Any story that starts with "a reliable source" in Nigeria should be taken with a pinch of salt. This is where sahararepo r ters beat Nigeria media house hands down.

The only thing I am waiting for is for someone to point out which part of Fr.Mbaka's statements is false.

And please, look at yourself in the mirror first before you do.
/

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Johnnoo(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2015
@Op; I'm doubting some of the points raised here
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kevinokereh(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
I should say let shame be unto those religious leaders that indulge into politics.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by dklex(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
but do reasonable Nigerians need to be told before they know that all is not well with the country ? the truth can be bitter sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by LRNZH(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka spoke against calumny and impunity.

Deal with it and stop fabricating reasons by all these sources that come out of thing air.

We need change and people like Mbaka, Ohanaeze, SE groups, Middle Belt Forum, APC etc have spoken.
You better join the Change spaceship or miss it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by DaBullIT(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I am so disappointed in Nigeria Christian leaders, the rate at which they get involved in political issues is alarming.
I wonder why their Muslim counterpart don't spew trash about politics same way they do.

[size=18pt]Oh , but they do ..... they spew thrash and lend their voices with Bombs and kidnapping underage girls for Muhamed's Jihadists [/size]
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote]

Mbaka bet why??
Ifugo d tin Nna Ebe Akwa ya since?
Ffk go soon come out come say him own na and dis is becoming not it. D pedigree of the Roman Catholic Church ve never been in d compass of political muhaha
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by tpascal: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Pls leave Fr Mbaka alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Dbboy(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
They said they don't need us that SW would give block votes now they re moving from piller to post looking for rev father to endorse them because probably it would attract ndi Igbo what they forgot is that Igbo have conscience of there own no rev father or even the pope can make us do what we don't want. Buhari should know that majority of Igbos don't trust him and would never do. It's not by going to church as we saw Buhari last time that would deceive us. Lets I forget was is not the same mbaka that said should chimaroke then gov of Enugu win the 2nd term he would die but I guess chimaroke still ruled and is alive and active. Religious card won't sell you APC we are Christain not Muslim and our overseer (pope) can't do any thing about it I guess they think we controlled like there Iman.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Dayo30(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
It spiritual leaders turning campaign manager
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Panshow(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Sheikh Gumi is fighting against GMB, Fr Mbaka is fighting against GEJ. Which way Nigeria??.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ejikeme(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2015
nah....you can't push that man.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Larow(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I am so disappointed in Nigeria Christian leaders, the rate at which they get involved in political issues is alarming.
I wonder why their Muslim counterpart don't spew trash about politics same way they do.
why is d truth always bitter 4 all u dis igbo small boys? At least, God has passed the mssg again to u courtesy ur most respected rev fr in d east but still ur stronghead prevails! Ur fore fathers suffered so much and u children wants to follow suit at all cost!!! What a pity

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by senatorbayor(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Why was there no fury when the First lady went to knee before the reverend Father Mbaka? if he was not a respected man of God and his word not potent,the first lady would not have left Aso rock to go knee before him for spiritual blessings.
The PDP and saTAN will not stop at naught to bring Father Mbaka to disrepute since the latter prophecy did not favor them. if reverse was the case, then it means the presidency, through their stooges (mama peace and Ekweremadu) actually went and alms-twist the Reverend Father to speak in their favor.
Why link Buhari to it since PDP had always claimed he is a bigot and a fundamentalist who will never have anything to do with Christianity. PDP propaganda is falling like packs of cards blew by ravaging wind of destruction. they should name the source in the leadership newspapers and probably time and place the said meeting took place.
The wind of change is really blowing and its spreading upward to S.E now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by softnipples(f): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
How do you know what he was saying was not ordained by GOD?

How do you know GOD did not call him? Because he spoke against your pay master?
How do you know God called mbaka? Were you there when he was called?...please don't confuse yourself.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Eromsboy: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2015
I am a journalist and would not believe this story. It is as speculative as the story concerning the Buhari certificate scam.
Any story whose source is not named may be planted by anybody.
Moreover, we do not need anyone to remind us the current sorry state of Nigeria.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is a such an enigma. Everyone is just focusing on how to derail him, yet he remains unmoved.

Can Buhari take these criticisms ? Your guess, is as good as mine.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by creflo22: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
BUHARI WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE
he doesn't have one but we will still vote out bad luck n corruption and vote him in

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.