Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. (59178 Views)

Why Father Mbaka Is Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Against His Kinsmen? / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ilovecritics(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote]

Sometime last Year, he said GEJ is the best candidate and a good President for Nigeria and now it's GMB!

I never thought Mbaka would ever belittle himself this much by letting himself to be pushed around. Bet the APC delegates that visited him on December 2014 did a pretty good convincing!

I'm disappointed. Never expected such from Mbaka. All of them are the same!!!

Sh*tty priests!!!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ogene007: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka has followed the doctrine of, Rev. 2 verse 14, Numbers:31 verses 8 and 16. The outcome of the elections will confirm who truly Ejike Mbaka is. The future of his ministry will be determined by the outcome of the elections. It is important for the Jihadists who are ironically rejoicing over Mbaka's rant, to note that the word of God states that the sceptre of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, Psalm 125 verse 3. The judgement of God is surely coming upon them and their evil Balaam. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by omaigalalive(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by alabiyemmy(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

No mind them jare! Fr Mbaka said the bitter truth and you can see how many are pained grin

The same man who said not long ago that GEJ deserves a second term!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by omolami: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka is broke, give him money he will praise jonathan.Obiously a special demon is controlling him at d moment.The congregation should ignore him to faace God's wrath alone.They should vote Jonathan d man Mbaka first praised
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Sant1m: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2015
seunfly:
Gej time is full of division, north/south, east/west, Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo, Christian/Muslim, Pastors/Pastor and now Church vs Church. This is really a bad luck for Nigeria.
Gej and his pdp gang are character assasins out to discredit anyone if you oppose them, now they are blaming the catholic church, did they blame anyone when mbaka gave Gej his blessing, Any way we now ve as enemies of Gej a list made up of Apc, muslims, Rccg, catholics, and still counting, Pdp should look inwards, blame non performance, Edwin Clark, Metuh, Asari, and others for causing their misfortune
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by fesnge(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Be nice
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Kelyto: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka jus made it profound hw foolish he is... What concerns him with politics... If he claims to be so called evangeliser what do he have to do with the government of this old system of things. Did he not read about what Jesus did when the jews wanted to make him king:he withdrew from among them and said his Kingdom is no part of this world.... Fake n false religious leaders... Ur days are numbered
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Chigold101(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
I don't know what he said in November and I don't care. Did he say the truth this last time or not? That's what matters to me.

I don't care whether he is fake or original, what I care about is the truth in his speech.
no he didnt say any single truth. He lied...
If GMB & others before GEJ diversified our economy we wont have economic challenge today. GEJ is seriously tryn to make our economy none oil based. No government before this had tried it.

GEJ is a pooh carrier thats why he looks dirty & smells dirty. He has been carryn pooh of over 38years. It is a serious work. Wait until he is done carryn these poohs &take his bath, you will see how clean and good he is.

Peter Obi‘s first four years as Anambra governor was like this. It was towards the last 1year of his 8years tenure that we bagan to see little of his effort but today just less than 1year of Obiano‘s administration everybody is seeing the result of Peter Obi‘s effort.

GEJ no matter the factors working against him, will complete his cleaning up and bring life back to things former governments killed...

GEJ till 2019...period
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by EmekaJunior(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
Did you watch the video? If you did, how is that jumping into politics? Does the fact that he is a priest mean he doesn't have the right to air his voice on issues that will end up affecting him, his family and the people GOD put in his charge?

I guess the truth is bitter. One would have expected you PDP asslickers to go the extra mile of refuting each of the man's allegation.

Go on, do it, prove his allegations false. I challenge you to do it.
God is not an author of confusion. Mbaka didnt get it right at all. He shouldnt have particularize it. He should watch his steps
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
APC is trying everything they can to get to ndigbo, they need southeast if they want to win the election.

Its a pity mbaka is now a tool for political manipulation.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by mazichukwudi: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka Mbaka Mbaka !!! How many times did i call you.This was the same thing you did that nearly took your life during the time of Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State.I remembered then that you said that Chimaroke will not will his second tenure in office,that if he does you will drop yours Bible and go and get married. But what happened? Lo and behold Gov.Nnamani won the election but you did nothing about it. Now you have started again. Am beginning to look you with one eye because whether you believe it or not GEJ is coming back. Don't allow yourself to be used because of money beg.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by godman01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
bro which part of yoruba area are u from? I thought all yoruba people would vote for GMB but u are different
You are on your own ooo
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Guyman02: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
LEADERSHIP gathered that the Catholic priest was nudged by the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church
Gathered means that the 'facts' were not filtered before publication.

A usually reliable source said that
Name the source not assumptions.

It was gathered that the leadership of the Catholic Church choose Fr Mbaka
It was gethered means that you are not sure of what you are saying and you dont want to be charged for libel.

A source close to the meeting said Fr Mbaka’s speech
Who is the source?

This is a typical western media style of demonisation of leaders and countries they dont like. e.g calling the Govts of Gaddafi and Assad of Syria 'Regime' while referring to US brutal ally Saudi Arabia as 'Ruling Saudi Royal Family.
I expect people to tell me that all he said about GEJ not fighting corruption to be false or his handling of Boko Haram has achieved results and halted the killings.
I dont support Buhari either
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by tola9ja: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
INSPIRING!

Buhari's Speech At The Annual Lagos State Thanksgiving Service

"I am honored to participate this year at this Annual Lagos Thanksgiving Service. I thank the Governor of Lagos State and especially his dear wife - Her excellency, Mrs. Bimbola Fashola, for this very kind invitation.

I am happy to note that this yearly thanksgiving - although it is a Christian service, yet it brings together
Nigerians of all faiths. Christians, Muslims and those of other faiths gather here annually, just to thank the Almighty God. This is as it should be. Religion must never be used as an excuse to divide, to oppress others, or to gain unfair advantage.
All my life, I have expressed the belief that all Nigerians must be free to worship God according to the personal beliefs.

The duty of government is not religion. The duty of government is to ensure peace and security for all Nigerians regardless of tribe, race or religion.

This is the commitment that we all must make especially on this day of thanksgiving. The Nigeria of our dreams is one where, we can all sit like this and rejoice together, and thank God together.
The Almighty God will help us to achieve that country of our dreams.

I wish you all a happy and joyful 2015. The year 2015, will be a year of success and victory for us all. Thank you. " - General Muhummadu Buhari

‪#‎GMB15‬

2 Shares

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by emeka2847: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
ahaika23:
2015 year of confessions grin grin grin grin grin illiterate vs PhD
Gej time is full of division, north/south, east/west, Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo, Christian/Muslim, Pastors/Pastor and now Church vs Church. This is really a bad luck for Nigeria.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by emeka2847: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
did father mbaka say the truth about buhari?

Yes, Sir
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by annurhaske(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
That's the truth mbaka the jonathan government is not done
Anything good for nigeria and they wanted to do it again by force
Which will never be and it cannot happened, we would vote and defend
We would defend our votes.

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by oloworulz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I am so disappointed in Nigeria Christian leaders, the rate at which they get involved in political issues is alarming.
I wonder why their Muslim counterpart don't spew trash about politics same way they do.
because xtianity is a false religion.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by daey118(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
All i read is a pained human being .....not neccessarily a priest...for those of you supporting gej..am guessig..youre nt one of the workers with no salary for abou 3months...and your friend's daughter isnt one of the chibok girls...and your dad wasnt killed by a suicide bomber simply because he works in the north wherr e was posted to.....if you've gone thru one of these and you still vote for Gej...welll......youre the #realest mvp...ipray it never happen to yu tho....all ds things youre saying now tat is sweeting yu wee noh have taste again..#jstsaying
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by oche123: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo9 post=29502897] When he made a U-turn just a month after endorsing Jonathan when the first lady visited his church, many including me were wondering what could have been the reason for that.
I recalled an episode where the same man took a church service to blast Okorocha for allegedly issuing a dud cheque to the church and I began to suspect his problem with Jonathan might be for a similar reason.
I never bought that pidgeon or holy spirit revelation stories. My suspicion was that the first lady didn't keep to the promises she made to the church or just didn't show enough ''appreciation'' to his public endorsement of her husband.
Reverend Fr. Mbaka's comments yesterday confirmed my suspicion.

Would that message have come out if the first lady had picked his calls and responded positively to his demands?
Hell no! wrong , wat if,he was tryn 2tel her wat we saw online 2day
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
BUHARI WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE

One thing we should know is that literacy is not synonymous with intelligence
True story!

At this point, an intelligent cattle rearer is a better choice for Nigeria than an inept literate person

My most intelligent male relative is the only one without a university education, so go figure
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Guyman02: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
patpaul:
Is it not this same Fr Mbaka that declared in the same adoration ground that salt water can cure ebola? He's at it again, False prophet

Mbaka Never said that. GSM companies used that opportunity to make money, in the North we were told that it was Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi who asked people to drink salt and water to cure Ebola. In Lagos it was said that TB Joshua made the prophesy; those in the Pentecostal denomination were told it was from Pastor Adeboye and for the African traditional worshipers it was said that a powerful Jujuman in Igala made the revelation.

Dont say lies here because you are angry at Fr. Mbaka.

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
oloworulz:
because xtianity is a false religion.
this is why I bite people.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by sanmibukunmi: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abeg I don't believe dis trash here jawe....although I don't support d fact dt he spewed such utterances in what was supposed to be a religious gathering which is supposed to be only about God,I believe he said the plight of most Nigerians.....But I don't like it wen men of God get into soooo much sensitive issues like dis and worst still spitting it out in public.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guyman02:

Mbaka Never said that. GSM companies used that opportunity to make money, in the North we were told that it was Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi who asked people to drink salt and water to cure Ebola. In Lagos it was said that TB Joshua made the prophesy; those in the Pentecostal denomination were told it was from Pastor Adeboye and for the African traditional worshipers it was said that a powerful Jujuman in Igala made the revelation.

Dont say lies here because you are angry at Fr. Mbaka.

Off topic.....but my goodness...that salt water thing went viral!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by coldFLARES1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Because so damning a revelation was made by a source you cannot disclose, shame on The Leadership newspapers! But to say Mbaka was nudged by the hierachy of the Catholic Church to lie about a 'revelation' from the Holy Spirit shows how much the campaign team of the PDP seeks to amplify the things that divide us. This is just totally unacceptable. How many Catholics would you win to your side by disparaging their church? Anyways, all's fair in a war. May the PDP continue to make mistakes that will deplete their followership and sway undecided voters to queue behind 'CHANGE'
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by emirate0(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
atbu1983:

Rev Father Jean-Bertrand Aristide was a catholic Priest was elected president of Haiti twice. If you don't have knowledge don't talk.

All the true prophets in the bible were very involve in Politics. They make kings and remove kings. Some of the true prophets in the bible even instigated coup.

Lies. Name a disciple of Jesus dat Ws involved in pollitics
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
emirate0:

Lies. Name a disciple of Jesus dat Ws involved in pollitics

At the time Jesus was preaching....Rome was the ruling power in Israel....plus...politics as we understood it did not exist.

But....it should not mean that Jesus said that Christians should not take part in leadership.Indeed....the Bible itself approves of John the Baptist...who was beheaded for telling a king (Herod Antipas) that what he (the king ) did was wrong.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by felicity111(f): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote]. if God wants him to win he wod. letz not conclude untill the results are out then we wod knw wich prophesy is true or not
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by koolangel1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
I WANT TO BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY , THAT MBAKA HAS ONCE ENDORSED GEJ AND HIS WIFE DOES NOT NEGATE THE TRUTH IN HIS MESSAGE , MBAKA FOUND HIMSELF IN THE SAME SHOE WE ALL FOUND OUR SELVES BY VOTING FOR GEJ, MEANING THAT WE ALL ONCE ENDORSED GEJ BUT LATER FOUND OUT " HE IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE OF poo" AND WE REGRET IT NOW .
I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PERSONALITY OF MBAKA BUT HIS MESSAGE, LEAVE THE MESSENGER, PONDER ON THE MESSAGE .

check this link post for my post ,
https://www.nairaland.com/2077191/gej-must-go-9ja-lets

am waiting for an intelligent conversation on the subject matter and Nigeria current political turbulence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.