Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. (59194 Views)

Why Father Mbaka Is Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Against His Kinsmen? / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Sign up 4 intl education fair 2015. Its free. http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD17507910
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Ekwuru ga elu ekwuru ga ala Jonathan has lost already. The issue now is if the irate post election joy across Nigeria might lead to bringing him out of Aso rock and giving him Ghaddafi treatment. If I were Jonathan I will resign honorably.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by edoziel89: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Shey una dey flex tokunbo cars make una come buy carry this year make una see price
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by semitunde: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
the aim has been achieved, the motive was to instigate a clash between catholics/Anglican.

I wouldn't have reacted to this if I were GEJ, people are so sensitive to religious issue.

And you think people are not sensitive to tribal issues that some like you wallow in?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by abiambo(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2015
seunfly:
Gej time is full of division, north/south, east/west, Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo, Christian/Muslim, Pastors/Pastor and now Church vs Church. This is really a bad luck for Nigeria.
These divisions suddenly appeared immediately gej became president abi?... U will not think well before you comment. Btw must u comment?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Drenix(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2015
plz nigrrians let's keep praying 4 our dear country.. d enemies wana scatter dis country. Buh by Gods grace and mercy, they shall not prevail
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Utter rubbish. A Catholic priest founding an "Adoration Ministeries"
and going on to involve the church in politics on orders from the "leadership of the Catholic Church" (which by the way happens to be Pope Francis) because of "grudges towards the Anglican church"?

The writer probably doesnt even know enough about the Catholic church to be able to say more authoritatively, bishops conference, the leader of which happens to be Bishop Kaigama who has clearly said that this priest is out of line. Yet is the same leader of the body that convinced the priest to speak out in the first place. Smh

Not to talk of putting Catholic priest and "founder of adoration ministeries" in the same sentence. Really? The founder of a ministry separate from the entity of the church that professes to be the one true Catholic (Universal) church is really Catholic?

And finally, grudges against the Anglican communion? The same Anglican communion that shares the closest doctrine with the Catholic church in Nigeria? And the same one that together with the Catholic church is actively seeking unity worldwide?

This writer should park well.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by akanbiaa(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
This is the game plan:

Southwest will be captured by tinubu and his cronies

Southsouth will be destabilized by rotimi amaechi

Majority of the northern states is a stronghold

Southeast will be distabilized by capitalising on religious sensitive issues.

Mbaka why you? APC are playing their card so well
It's not about Mbaka why Him but in his message about the state of the nation, the roads unemployment etc did he LIE? If yes May Jonathan Continue and if he said the TRUTH may another take his position.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We will see who's deceiving who... cool
we are going to see, lookout n watch

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I am so disappointed in Nigeria Christian leaders, the rate at which they get involved in political issues is alarming.
I wonder why their Muslim counterpart don't spew trash about politics same way they do.
Well, it depends on the part of the country u reside. Come to the north and u will hear the Islamic clerics saying that it is a SUNNAH to vote for buhari (a muslim). U will hear them even saying that a true Muslim should not vote GEJ... My brother, suffice it to say that our Islamic clerics do it more than the pastors but the latter enjoys more publicity than the former.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
temitemi1:
The man should stop his spiritual drama jaree n face what God ask him to do which is redemption of souls n nt a campaign manager for apc. Who knows if God truely calld him self. GEJ till 2019!!!

My friend which GOD called Mbaka to ministry?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by OLADD: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
Mtcheew, shioor. Why not check what I was replying to first before you rant?

You are the type that concentrate on the messenger instead of the message hence you bring up the issue of his antecedent ( this is the right spelling not anticedent you hear?).

Bastard! Is a dumbie like you trying to tutor me on grammatic expressions? Surely, you are not up to the scratch. Take the pain to look at my previous posts on nairaland, if you don't bring prejuce into play, your senile brain will attest to my dexterity. This is the last time I will respond to a fool like you.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by nickydof(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?

When has nigeria not been misruled? Ogbeni, nothing has changed!!! Mbaka just trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Bastard! Is an idiot like you trying to tutor me on grammartic expressions? Surely, you are not up to the scratch. Take the pain to look at my previous posts on nairaland, if you don't bring prejuce into play, your senile brain will attest to my dexterity. This is the last time I will respond to a fool like you.
Ah shoki. e pain am! O dun. Didiri oshi.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by highmood(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Tlovely:
u ar only decieving urself on pdp n ur claimed stronghold in south east...u ar fully decieving urself..u wld see on feb 14...wen u wld discover that d least or almost no vote jonathan n pdp wld get wld be 4rm d southeast...u think we forget so easily...sit down n wait...u ar only decieving urself..abi ur hope is on apga..hahahahaa...oge megi voom na anya..i know my pple....
you know no people. The southeast politicians are now playing the games of deception the southwest initiated when zik, Ojukwu and of recent when Rochas came to contest. Money will be swallowed and votes go to who they believe is closer to them. Igbo man support a Yoruba mans leadership? Hmmm!!! my friend go and read the history of Nigeria politics and sample the real individual views if an igbo man and they will tell you what will surprise you to your marrows. Forget about what they say from a group, forget about what you hear from lagosians whose election would be well divided, forget about what you hear on this platform, just sample and report back. You think the dss never knew of the antics of the opposition on using the said APC membership registration to manipulate the process by making information known to the influenced INEC officials in the states so as to give cards to the APC members alone and disenfranchising other party members just to win election? Well do ur research well.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Suljosh: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Lies.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Danosophe(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Fr. Mbaka got it wrong. The cage is Aso Rock villa. The fourth and most healthy bird is President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. The other three birds which flew away to look for what to eat, like the five virgins in Jesus' parable of the ten virgins are Pa Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu. GEJ for 2015 - 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by outstandingsyll(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Journalist should ask him to clarify the inconsistency in his November comments about Jonathan and the current one? Second he should be asked to clarify some of his prophecies that never came to pass.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by festusepignosis: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
this is why u dont find pastor chris oyakhilome talking like this rather he criticized for things concerning him persecution will always continue
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by crown777(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Most of naija youths are puppets. We are not deep thinkers but shallow ones.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by daniel2090: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?
Infact..I wonder o..when the priest made some commentas favourable to joe...nobody complained..nobody talked about sanctioning. .but now that he seems to be saying otherwise..some are true of course..one does not need a seer to see these things
PDP trying to earn his pittance using the usual lies and
personality attack on the messenger, not the message!
Yaradua - badluck
Naira - badluck
Economy - badluck
Refinery - badluck
Price of petrol - badluck
Subsidy - very bad luck from 300 B to over 2 Tr
ECA - badluck
Corruption - very very badluck
More than 20,000 killed in NE alone under retardafteen -
badluck
300 girls kidnapped - bad luck
More churches bombed than ever - badluck
Pension Scam, billions stolen - badluck
$20 B missing and stolen - badluck
PWC Audit report not released - badluck
From $3.5 B debt to > $60 B debt under 6 years - badluck
Privatization of power with billions - still not light -
badluck
Refinery not working - badluck
Palliatives - badluck
21 dead in Immigration exercise - badluck
Religious and tribalistic division of Nigerians - badluck
From surplus to deficit - badluck
Capital expenditure - badluck
Okonjo Iweala - badluck to Nigeria's economy
Now show me how this facts are not true rather than
attacking the messenger.###copied#

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Rexyl(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
so the reverend mbaka put himself to the position of Judas Iscariot among the disciples. He willingly offered himself to be used as a scapegoat.

the worst part of his action is his lies against Holy Spirit. so his prophecy was faked. what a liar claiming to speak what he hears from God.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by exboyeminent(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ should go and let's experience change....
During his tenure has the C in C, the only military school left in Nigeria and west Africa was "demilitarylized" and nothing was done about it..... Team#GMB
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Enough of all dis..... so wat it implies z dat father mbaka was a puppet used by d Roman catholic church n Apc to carry out their useless plans... Let dis issue die... there r certain tins dat doesn't deserve attention n dis is one f them..!!!!!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by omaigalalive(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
bleeped this Story, GEJ must fail come Feb 14 general election.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Rexyl:
so the reverend mbaka put himself to the position of Judas Iscariot among the disciples. He willingly offered himself to be used as a scapegoat.

the worst part of his action is his lies against Holy Spirit. so his prophecy was faked. what a liar claiming to speak what he hears from God.
Gbam!! nd we all know dats d biggest sin on earth... Well he wud dance to d music...!! Lying against d holy spirit chai!! dis world z coming to an end... it is said dat in d last days we wud know d true men of God
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by fesnge(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Father Mbaka you are my mentor, your message and music motivates me alot plz., stay away from politics. We love you sir.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by overlord77: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=29500804][/quote]

What is all this rubbish.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Rexyl(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Gbam!! nd we all know dats d biggest sin on earth... Well he wud dance to d music...!! Lying against d holy spirit chai!! dis world z coming to an end... it is said dat in d last days we wud know d true men of God

what a big shame and slap in the faces of those following and believing in what rev mbaka says. he picked political message and advice meant for character assassination from politicians and declared it as prophecy from God.

shame on him!
shame on those who think they can mock God and go scot-free. These politicians are wicked sha. They always think of fooling all people to get their ways through. They don't even mind to play God.

#buharisupporter
#Jonathansupporters

Fear God.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by nevablink: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2015
he don sell am to Akara seller for oju-elegba ....... lmao
Daguccizgreat:
BUHARI WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka said the truth and the PDP bandwagons are hurting and crying. grin angry

They had better accept the change that is sweeping through the nation like a whril wind!!

You guys should know that the core Igbos are always easily bought over by their priests. They listen to them like they were voice of God. I remember how Peter Obi was able to win Anambra in 2003 election after he permeated the membranes of the Anambra electorate through their priests. It was like magic grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.