Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38611 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rexnegro:

So be it if u ve proves and evidents that tinubu is among the thieves then no problem we shall mention his name to be jailed
it's quite unfortunate that he cannot smell Aso Rock .
if Buhari win presidential election let Seun delete my account .
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by felibrain: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
TALL TALES THAT ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by akulaxx: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
With this gragra style, this old guard will cause great anarchy in this country. Nigerians will soon see the true definition of cluelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Alezy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
And OBJ is listening to you, do u think they will allow you win come February?
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
akulaxx:
Amaechi is not a thief.
Rochas is not a thief
Fash is not a thief
Tifnubu is not a thief.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin : gringrin grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Omadachi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is what we want.We are in this present mess in Nigeria because of the effect of corruption.Some of the people are benefiting from the present corruption that is why they are clamouring for GEJ.Say no to corruption.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by diego101(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
FUNNY MAN,
An sorry sir but u can never have the chance to rule nigeria again, all the powerful ppl knows that u will send them to prison and they re working towards Ur failure, better save your money cos GOOD LUCK TILL 2019,

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Kayceenaz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Reading most of the reactions here to this assertion of Buhari's, It is befuddling that a number of nigerians are enthusiastic to still condone this worm--corruption--that has eaten deep into the fabric of this nation. Instead of approbating a man who by virtue of his statement is anti-corruption and possesses the potential to eradicate this deadly disease, most nairalanders allow avarice and prejudice to get the best of them. It is no longer news that CORRUPTION is the number one factor that is responsible for the retrogression and plumeting of living standards in Nigeria. A situation where proceeds of our vast natural and mineral resources, particularly crude oil are enjoyed by a selected few is heartbreaking and contemptible. The present administration under President Goodluck Jonathan has regrettably proved itself to be inept in curbing corruption, hence the exigency for a change in government. It would be naive of nigerians to allow incompetence, which is depicted by the way public funds have suddenly became ghosts capable of disappearing, to continue to hold sway. What our dear country beckons for is change; propagating the prolongation of the life span of the present administration is tantamount to using a blunt cutlass to cut down a tree knowing fully well the state of the cutlass. In order to discontinue this nation from shaking hands with beggary and underdevelopment, it is imperative for corruption to be sent packing. Nairalanders, it is time to swim in another pool!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by akulaxx: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omadachi:
This is what we want.We are in this present mess in Nigeria because of the effect of corruption.Some of the people are benefiting from the present corruption that is why they are clamouring for GEJ.Say no to corruption.

You get small pikin brain. All politicians are thieves, there is no exception. Get it into your dummy brain, no man can fight corruption in this country.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Billygee2u:

it's quite unfortunate that he cannot smell Aso Rock .
if Buhari win presidential election let Seun delete my account .
Ok den till Feb 14
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by PenSniper: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
A master liar and of double-speak. With one side of the mouth, he said he wont probe corrupt officials and with one mouth he said he would send corrupt ones to jail. So, which are we to believe ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by MUSA1980: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
You get mouth! Carry go!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 2rez: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Jona will be the president of the inmates grin

grin grin dude u got me loling... Wat a day!

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Chigold101(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Surely, Buhari really mean Biz

which business? Is it GEJ that made Nigeria to start over depending on oil? Is it GEJ that shot down industies?

GEJ is working hard to diversify our economy which GMB and his military friends pushed towards oil alone.

Today our rice farms are working again...
Today cars are being assembles in Nigeria again...
Today trains are back on our raillines...

GMB will fight corruption and Tinubu the most curropt governor according EFCC 2003 report is the leader of his party. Atiku who can not enter the United States of America. Atiku who has abandoned his USA mantion is in the same party with him... The USA congressman who was involved together with Atiku lost his seat. That same Atiku is a contributor to GMB campaign...

GMB should start by exposing those curropt person in his APC before talking about the rest of Nigeria...

Finally... How will GMB fight and end curroption in Nigeria...? No one is asking him that...
Is sending people to kirikiri the remedy to curroption?...

Nigerians PLEASE let us USE our BRAIN...

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by MUSA1980: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nothing do you!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by annurhaske(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is a good move that we would all leavw in peace,
Janthan and his 4 wives first.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by mekd: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
PenSniper:
A master liar and of double-speak. With one side of the mouth, he said he wont probe corrupt officials and with one mouth he said he would send corrupt ones to jail. So, which are we to believe ?
on point. I remember he did say so.he is a chronic lier.#SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE FIRST #

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
2rez:

grin grin dude u got me loling... Wat a day!
my hand no dey oooo grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 2rez: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
my hand no dey oooo grin

...buh yo comment dey oh grin -inmatez presido

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by jonuel1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Jona will be the president of the inmates grin

Ur comment shows u reason with ur anus. What about Tinubu, Amaechi and his APC chieftains?

Remember this is democracy where you allow all arms of government to function and carry out their duties with minimal influence form the Presidency.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

https://www.nairaland.com/2079678/buhari-did-not-get-ms.degree

Really, while he is busy lying that he has a Masters. Have you tried to really find out the truth about Buhari?
Bros, Certificate o no Certificate, we still like him, and we will surely cast our vote for him....

u think that's wrong, plssss kindly go HUGE TrAnSfOrmErgringringrin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
jonuel1:

Ur comment shows u reason with ur anus. What about Tinubu, Amaechi and his APC chieftains?

Remember this is democracy where you allow all arms of government to function and carry out their duties with minimal influence form the Presidency.
Bro Abeg help me tell ur Oga jona to start renovating prison, cos he will still d head @ kirikir Max prisongrin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
GMB should stop talking like an slowpoke. Jail corrupt Nigerians? This old man that jailed innocent politicians without justice. He said Abacha never looted our money. Buhari compromised himself with the appointment of his brother in-law's company, APC, as the sole consultant to PTF.

Tinubu, Amaechi and most of his supporters are corrupt. Amaechi was in PDP for most of his term. Tambuwal is the same story. Maybe jailing his enemies and opponent is what he calls fighting corruption.

In case this slowpoke of a general doesn't know, lying is the beginning and mother of corruption. Buhari has refused to clarify his position on the certificate saga. He's not telling Nigerians the truth and he's here talking rubbish.

We need change but not this man that thinks he is bigger than the law. He belongs to the same clique that has held us captive since independence. Say no to quota. BUHARISHOWUSYOURCERTIFICATES. Then we can take u serious. Until you do that, STFU.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
It seems that you don't understand the post. What GMB means is that he will send corrupt politicians during his term to jail if they steal public funds. Not past leaders.

fitzmayowa:
GMB needs to becareful when he says he will send corrupt nigerians to kirikiri, when he surrounds himself with corrupt politicians, in the form of fellow "progressives"

Is GMB trying to tell us that politicians in APC are saints They say charity begins at home, before making promise(s) of jailing corrupt nigerians he should start by jailing some of his "progressive" chieftains...One of such example is amaechi who made it known that PDP rigged elections and he actually gained from the rigging and he never said a thing until he left the party...

This is the height of hypocrisy, when it is clear as day that you surround yourself, with corrupt politicians who have contributed in making this country what it is today...

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by elari(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity
So democracy is about stealing and corruption about? Thunder must fire u dia. Ediot!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Geeweeny(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
just have few questions that I need answers
1..is corruption only stealing?
2. is fighting corruption only going to make this country a better place or make the country's economy more stabilized?
3...does he have the power to jail corrupt officials independently?
4..is this corruption crusade not a witch hunt on the opposition?
5...what is really the meaning of corruption?
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
elari:

So democracy is about stealing and corruption about? Thunder must fire u dia. Ediot!

grin grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
so u mean sey u go send atiku obj ibb to kirikiri d same people u r seeking advance from? grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by fitzmayowa: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
PUSH1:
It seems that you don't understand the post. What GMB means is that he will send corrupt politicians during his term to jail if they steal public funds. Not past leaders.

But those who have stolen in the past shouldn't be brought to book right according to you...
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by elbinmanny(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Him don make too many promises sef cheesy cheesy

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by dtruth3(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
hope Buhari will start with Tinubu?

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
All past leaders has stolen from this country one way or the other. Right now what this country needs is some that would not tolerate corruption at least at the federal level so that there would be more accountability. GMB is that Man.

fitzmayowa:

But those who have stolen in the past shouldn't be brought to book right according to you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.