Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38585 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
I hope you start with bola ahmed Tinubu, the man that uses Lagos state as his personal ATM and wallet. BTW, buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again so the whole topic makes no sense at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Project400: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
interesting
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
“When we come into power, anyone who steals
Nigerian money will end up in Kirikiri
Maximum Prisons. We are going to make sure
that Nigeria’s wealth belongs only to
Nigerians,”

GMB... "I Doff my Fedora Hat for you"
Say no to corruption.. Say no!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by vacant06(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
I'm liking this man

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
hope tinubu is among

4 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari don't forget to include yourself

5 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Kennyslimsteve(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Pls tell me why we shldnt vote for buhari.........unlike our uncle wey dey dere wey turn giant of africa to chad republic

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by tuffgongjo(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
I hope he starts from his backyard when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by makzeze: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria's outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan steps down for Buhari come May 2015.

Nigeria's former vice president Namadi Sambo handsover to Osinbajo come May 2015.

Nigeria's newly elected President Muhammadu Buhari just sworn into office at eagle square Abuja come 29 May 2015.

Newly elected vice president of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo took oath of office come May 2015.

That will be the news headline all over the world in May 2015
Insha Allah.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Chiefia(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Isoryt....but, what if Ur found in d act oga...? Wonder who's gon send him ther....#YIMU
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Christoskurion: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
We recently came into a democratic government after so many years of military regime. May we never as a result of intolerance or impatience return back to our merely wasted past. A constant use of these personal pronoun(first person) reminds me of the past.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Easier done than said. cheesy
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by mmmustapha(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
jonah, dizani, okonjo, moro, atiku, odua, faruk and others on their way to.... KKP hotel lol. I wish it would happen.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily
command or jail with impunity

he forgets that there is a judiciary wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by simplibaba(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
K
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Betboss(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by personal59: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE what about you? GMB2015‬........KickOutGEJ2015‬

6 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2015
HE SHOULD START WITH OBASANJOangry
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by emestephen595(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

U are an illiterate not to know that he is educated. What do you think happens in the Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA), strip party? Be wise dude. The NDA educates more than our universities. All courses are found there. U think an illiterate can become a rise through the ranks to a general?
Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by personal59: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

U are wrong is easier to get them wen u are the president nd get them in jail if u give the EFCC free hand nd he also knw u don't take nonsense he or she will work hard just as Nuhu Ribadu did during OBJ tenure is not all about command even d judge will give good judgment not pay 500million fine out of 100billion stolen never so my dear is possible go and do your assignment

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by lola234(f): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
hmmm politician always lying sha
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by free2ryhme: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
And he will do it, unlike the clueless GEJ who has shared nigerians wealth to his kinsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by lonelydora: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2015
This is the only reason I will vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by nairaman66(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Yes! Tackle corruption and Nigeria's problems are over. Let government officials pay for their sins to fellow common Nigerians.

Take them to prison!

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by africanqueen111(f): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2015
U dnt nid to make noise of wht u wil do if really U wil do it. Enter first

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by holicalpha(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
I'm supporting Jonathan because he is gentle and nonviolent but apart from that he isn't giving us something worth writing about . .we know Buhari is an old bemused man who wants power by all means but if he's gonna stop the killings and corruption, why not....... GEJ TILL 2019/SAI BUHARI.

God just give us a better leader.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by engrj(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Nonses! i wonder what makes him think he will win. though he knows what we want to hear that is y he saying all dis............. All the same Aso Rock av no vancacy But Sir u can go and buid a house in ur state and name it Kano Rock after al Rock na Rock.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by secretcode01: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

What's wrong with this one. Is your father more educated than him. Former head of state, a general indeed is an illiterate. Don't think you understand the meaning of 'illiterate' sir

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Only Kirikiri? They should be also made to refund all monies and all assets seized !!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Deapexboy(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

i feel ur painscheesy

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by mmmustapha(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

am sure that the whole of your family will never have the qualification of Buhari, where do you school? are you working? what is your salary?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is confuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.