Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38791 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the gods.
Let him start with Tinubu that has stolen Lagos state blind.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by fitzmayowa: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2015
lestat:

This is why I encourage people to read a lot, my dear have you heard of the term "strategy "? He needs to get funding for his political aspirations and who else could he get it from other than the same group who stole it from Nigeria in the first place? Of do you thing GTB would five Jim a loan to run a campaign? Be serious, and think deeply. And kind you even though these corrupt politicians sponsor him does that mean they would influence his decision making? Take your head off DSTV and face the reality, the Nigerian reality is that even GRJ had sponsors but when he went in he surpassed them in corruption and deceit.
Let's give Buhari a chance and see if he can save Nigeria, because let me tell you no matter how much GEJ supports think they are benefiting which makes them scream insults at Buhari, the facts remains GEJ is the worst president is The history of this country.. we would have been better off being Re colonized than to have had the last 6 years with GEJ at the helm of affairs.
So pls judge not a politician by his sponsors but by his actions in office

What kind of logic is this

In other words those sponsoring him should answer for their crime right Yet he keeps shouting anti corruption...

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Abraham2013(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2015
lacasa:
Tackle Corruption and 75% of the extended problems in govt will disappear

It's so bad that d military needs to be tackled corruption wise.

U started it in your 1st stint as Head of State, please finish iit once u r voted as President May 29 2015.

We will support u and mobilize for ur win online and off as well

Change is the only Constant in Life

#usee your pvc to get GMB/PYO in office
#vote change
Well said, buh I hope he will also add tinibu, amaechi, atiku, kwankanso. I hope he will not concentrate on only PDP members cos dat will be selective justice and as u know, selective justice is no justice.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
If I hear..undecided
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by gbounty: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Yes GMB, we believe you.
Just like Baba (OBJ) said he's ready in one of his speech lately that he preferred jail with GMB than freedom under GEJ but I know that Jonah the sholess man thinks he can get away with all the loots and atrocities but I guarrandamtee him and his associates would make a good team in KIRIKIRI prison
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Larow(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
overlord29:

LArow its like u are on cheap drugz thizz morning__na Jupiter dem com born ur fada abi...na. Wuna type weh no write common entrance com reason night school, no wonder u dey think like dem! I no blame u, na becoz ur fada no tell u wen thizz country waz registered under OIC years ago! No b small pikin matter b this Ooh!
u actually need a surgery upstairs jst like ur kolo presido who tot he could sleep and wake up just to change the name of an institution (UNILAG), formed by an act of parliament to MAULAG!!! Anyway, u are too little to comprehend all dis. Who registered u on nairaland sef? I'll tell ur Daddy! Cmion! Go and read ur book!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 1stola: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Agukagu:

Can't you make your point without being abusive. In your short post this early morning you have used several negative adjectives - slowpoke, your father, clueless, hopeless, pig. Learn to express your self with facts and superior argument without being personal. God bless you.
story for the gods...
stalker
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by bankylan: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Marc9:
An old wine in a new bottle is far better than a contaminated new wine in a new bottle.

This man is what this country needs. Let him be a hundred years old, my family and I wld vote for him after all, moses and aaron were old men when they led the people of isreal out from egypt.

But they never reached the promised land. They perished in the wilderness.

I hope this will not become your lot.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by vicadex07(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Chanchit:
I just pray this clueless demon is voted out, cos if he wins, its would be the saddest day of my life, cos I would then have to give up on Nigeria.

Pls start making plans towards commiting suicide. The real demons are the present crop of corrupt leaders we have in government now, holding Nigeria to ransom.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kart042000(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign loot.

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption but 'mains' with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody who he thinks can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB.

Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently, tru d APC chairman, promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas if (apparently) they gave him their support.

The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it.

For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'

Jonathan did grin, he his an epitome of failure. If Nigeria continues under him in 4years. I am afraid to say there was a nation.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by overlord29(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Larow:
u actually need a surgery upstairs jst like ur kolo presido who tot he could sleep and wake up just to change the name of an institution (UNILAG), formed by an act of parliament to MAULAG!!! Anyway, u are too little to comprehend all dis. Who registered u on nairaland sef? I'll tell ur Daddy! Cmion! Go and read ur book!
__ride on Lil' Boi
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Guidette(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Chanchit:
I just pray this clueless demon is voted out, cos if he wins, its would be the saddest day of my life, cos I would then have to give up on Nigeria.
OMG!! You can say it again. In 2011 I saw that this man couldnt rule us even though he had overwhelming support. I was sad the day he was elected and all my fears about him have been proven right.
If Nigerians decide to vote him again, something will literally die inside of me because God knows I cannot take another 4 years of Jonathan.
Please vote wisely. Vote GMB come Feb 14 2015
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by igorekpengmail: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Even Tinubu?
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

What kind of logic is this

In other words those sponsoring him should answer for their crime right Yet he keeps shouting anti corruption...

Dude you are the none who started attacking Buhari due to the rep of his sponsors.
One size fits all
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity
all these empty promises has nailed the coffin of his presidential success in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by SAMBARRY: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Itan fun awon irunmole

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by globalresource: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
ValBUHARI FEB2014
VALENTINE DAY FOR CHANGE
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by FuturePresido30(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

make him enter first before him start making promises
Hope he will act on this and not using it as a campaign stick cos e don tey wey we dey hear all these kain stuffs

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kunlej2: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
anyone who believes this shit needs an urgent brain transplant.
BUHARI, this is democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
FuturePresido30:
Hope he will act on this and not using it as a campaign stick cos e don tey wey we dey hear all these kain stuffs
no mind all of them jare. They are all liars. they make promises only to forget them we after achieving their aims. it's none of my business sha oooo. My mother's land is big. Farming things on point.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Onyi4live(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Politicians and their promises.. When he's been voted for reverse will be the case..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
ionsman:
Most big men in Nigeria are aware of this that's why they dont want a Buhari presidency. .....
FEBUHARI 14......A date for change...

and thats why he never win

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by swagwu(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
c mouth

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by caprini1: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Once Buhari also promises that he will make sure all the money stolen by Politicians since 1999 will be returned if he is elected,and that he will use the money and make sure we have constant Electricity within 6 months of taking over Aso villa,And failure to do so,that he will resign from office in the next 3 months,I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rexnegro:

U really sound like pdp indeed , so u like d fact dat many who had stole our billions in dollar n pounds re still moving around freely without any justice? I fear for ur tots o.
let's assume miracle happened for him,can he jail Tinubu and other thieves in APC?
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by aktolly54(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Easy to say such but.....
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Billygee2u:

let's assume miracle happened for him,can he jail Tinubu and other thieves in APC?
So be it if u ve proves and evidents that tinubu is among the thieves then no problem we shall mention his name to be jailed
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by akulaxx: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amaechi is not a thief.
Rochas is not a thief
Fash is not a thief
Tifnubu is not a thief.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by drstone1: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign loot.

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption but 'mains' with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody who he thinks can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB.

Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently, tru d APC chairman, promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas if (apparently) they gave him their support.

The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it.

Its the waning effect of
Buhari's Marabouts aka Boko Haram. Don't you notice d chants and incantations they recite whenever they want to behead live human beings in ritual sacrifice to their god?

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
I feel sad for every Nigerian Christian and southerners supporting this old"I must be president by force" man, no Nigerian Muslim northerner will do this. They will support their own no matter what , if the person like make e be so clueless soteh he no know hin name as long as he/she is a Nigerian northerner and a Muslim. They will support Him/her
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by PenSniper: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

Thank you aplenty for putting it succinctly. I dont belong to those fools bewitched: by Buhari's make-believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.