Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38782 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Afroconnect: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omo see how jona dey share our billions of dollars with his friends and brothers-money to create energy,modern rail networks,and decent hospitals and maternity homes...lol,and Zombie wants him to remain there.

Mr Jona how can you just be removing money from our excess crude account and be sharing,that is the savings for the rainy day-Yaradua didn't share it,he added to it,so why are you doing this-which project did you do with the money?

Aside from that,all our assets from NEPA,PHCN and co-where are the money oga?

We no get light.

That money is our savings,only to be used for investments and capital projects,you are not authorised to collect money anyhow,you are there to manage our resources and make profits for us oga not pilfer it.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by londoner: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
The REAL test is whether he will include those standing with him in APC.

If Buhari just goes after opposition politicians, how is this diferent to what we have all see before? Using political office to punish those outside your circle.

Honestly, APC supporters, let me ask you something sincerely.

If Buhari does not include those in APC that you and everyone else nows us corrupt, will you really stand silent, just because it is being done by APC/Buhari

Seriously, if you would either make excuses or stand by, you should know that you don't genuinely want an end to corruption.

That is the truth you will have to face. If Buharis does this and it is INDISCRIMINATE, NON-PARTISAN, NON-BIAS and LEGAL, then fine, I fully support it (as well extending it to non-politicians), but if not, its just an abuse of power.....some old.....same old.

There are some concerns though.............

Buhari needs to let the legal system take its course in this though, the fact that he seems to think he will have the power to throw people in prison, is a sign that he has the traits of a dictator.

Even if someone ends up in prison, let it be after they have had their day in court and a fair trial.

I don't actually think Buhari believes in democratic institutions to be honest. He sees himself as judge,jury and executioner it seems.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by londoner: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have to be honest, GE has the better ideas in terms of stopping corruption at the root, which is actually the NIGERIAN SYSTEM.

He had already began to close the loop-holes of traditional routes of corruption. Buhari needs to understand people steal because they can, because corruption has become woven into the NIgeran way of life, even down to the police man and their N20.

GEJ has begun some changes that simply takes out the middle man (traditional route to corruption/kickbacks).

I find it interesting that at the same time as these changes, the former big-wigs of PDP began to "decamp".

They will reopen those routes in APC to enrich themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by airex(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by frankac: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
I pray oh! He should first of all expand the prisons or build at least 3 new ones in each state becos 70percent of Nigerians are corrupt including those behind ur presidential bid. Man learn how to talk and stop talking like a toddler.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
2rez:

...buh yo comment dey oh grin -inmatez presido
grin OOOOOOH MY GUY I NO FIT LAFF

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Baba kirikiri is to d brim already, na sambisa forest make sense passgrin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Rubbish! Tell that to your fellow lunatics, you cannot be be eating and drinking with a present thief and threatening to arrest future thieves. On what moral grounds would you arrest a thief tommorrow when a thief is your best friend today SMH embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
it wuld only b easy wit any thief in his regime....bt u r somehow weird to adhere wit,...Hw do u curb d present corruption issues if u dnt 1st eradicate it from occurin in d future...we all nw assume d past is so dirty.... d future can b corrected... bt wit minds lyk urs, we are truly doomed
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kunlenkirol(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity
you are part of thieves. That is why you are supporting your cronies.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by ToyinDipo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is not practicable under democratic regime, anyway just make sure you curb corruption if you get elected.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
kunlenkirol:
you are part of thieves. That is why you are supporting your cronies.

grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by hilary26(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
What about Tinubu? Will he also jail him?
I guess he will not. Where is the fairness. Still thesame Nigeria! Thesame corupt pple witchhunting each other and recycling each other

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by MUSA1980: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Alright
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Apc knws most nigerians are gullible dats y dey are using propagandas as tool to make ppl vote for them. Infact let him win sef so dat his foolish supporters will say 'i wish we knew gej was better' afta he has destroyed d country. Some Nigerians are very very dull sha

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by tola9ja: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Have you heard? ( Nje e ti gbo?) That what? That,president Jonathan promised to Expose all ex heads of state?

Today's piece on the series THIS MAN OUGHT TO BE AN ORDINARY RESIDENT AND NOT A PRESIDENT will center on this statement of mr.president.
My God ,this man is clueless par excellence!
He promised to expose all Ex Heads of state,and to what extent will that help change our Naira that is falling? To what extent will that help our economy that's comatose and near collapse? To what extent will that restore hope in corruption fight that accommodates Alamaeisigha,Femi fani Kayode, Mohammed Abacha e tal? To what extent will that improve our power generation that dwindle daily and left us in perpetual darkness? And finally to what extent will help put food on the table of the common man?
Be that as it may, let me ask Jonathan what exactly would you like to tell us anew about those men that will don't know more than you or not already in the public domain? To help you,so that you don't waste time on superfiltness of nothingness, I will like to write in alphabetical order the intend activities of past ex heads of state you might want of expose,so that you can concentrate on how you will lose this election.

Abdusalam Abubakar: He hand over to Obasanjo in 1999 but we have it on a good record that all the money left behind by Abacha after his death was taking by this man which ran to billions of naira and dollars, but was not well prounced because he hand over to a civilian government and has remain quiet ever since only on occasional appointment to committees nationally and internationally but I don't know what Mr. Stealing is not corruption that is different from the above.

Abacha Sani: The only renown maximum ruler in Nigeria till date in whose feet our now mr. Exposer following his achievement till he leave office in2015 then we will know who beats each others record. Abacha stole and corrupt the institutions to the brim. He stole close to $500m of our common patrimony. He killed his perceived enemy with reckless abandon. With the help of his chief security officer,Almustapha Jonathan new found friend.

Babangida Ibrahim: The self acclaimed evil genius, was the man we all know institutionalised corruption in Nigeria and annulled the most free and fair election in Nigeria called June 12,1993. He like Jonathan embezzled $12.7bn oil largesse according to Okigbo panel and bastardised all know known human decency. he killed dele giwa with parcel bomb and introduced SAP and austerity measure while he and his cronies lived fat in power just like Jonathan is asking us to do now,no wonder he said Babangida is his father because they have many things in common.

Muhammad Buhari: This man remain the only man he may have something we don't know of that will surprise us because all his records of service to the nation remain clean without any taint of corruption and corrupt practice except those that run in the imagination of his traducers. Yes ,he introduced some laws to stem the tide of indiscipline during his reign as head of states while others may term it draconians but it later became one the things that would have save us from this mess we are today if some of them have being implemented by successive government because messy situation required stringent measure. He has being called names from Muslim fundamentalist to boko haram member but remain the only leader that has stem the efforts of terrorist from over running our territory in the past. He has being named sectionalist but in his government in the past other tribes are more feasible that his kinsmen. In all these non of them have the connotation of money laundry, corruption master or stealing to borrow Jonathan word.

Obasanjo olusegun: The first military leader to become elected president in Nigeria rules us from1999-2015, with mixed hands of military and democracy tenets, yet he was not spared in corruption activities, from Halliburton to semen bribery scandal to PTDF monumental fraud in which he and his deputy was using our money to buy cars for their girlfriends. Obasanjo also was the that foisted this monumental failure called Jonathan on us via selfish and personal quest for recognition in power. He might be sounding like a saint today because of the way we found ourselves but he is no better that the government he gave us in term of administration and corruption. Be that as it may ,there is nothing remain that we don't know.
We are waiting to hear that which is secret that will break the Guinness book record.

Abeg, this man need to being given job in otuoke to start fishing because he is idle and in the midst of idleness devil use hands.

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by SOUNDKING: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2015
My guy just relax no be by power, u no sabi wetin person fit do e go turn insult 2 d person..stop this craziness now before you leak more laughable secrete concerning your F.S.L.Cert.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by heffem(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Bros, ȋ̝̊̅ be 1 of ur disciples
....but, never make mouth make wetin happen to U̶̲̥̅̊ 4years ago ₪☺ go repeat again.....
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by olami234lekan(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

If it's possible for a president to make billion of dollars develop wings and fly to his account then it is possible.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Marc9:
An old wine in a new bottle is far better than a contaminated new wine in a new bottle.

This man is what this country needs. Let him be a hundred years old, my family and I wld vote for him after all, moses and aaron were old men when they led the people of isreal out from egypt.

if u read the bible very well u we see that Moses rejected being a king in Egypt because the govt was corrupt. He did not overthrow them thru a coup or become king by befriending 'repented wicked rulers' to free the sons of israel. There is a saying like; show me your friends & I will tell who u are.
Moses is never a fake messiah without certificate. This country is too big to be governed by never do wells & nitwits who cant pass ordinary primary & secondar school exams.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by ratiken(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Flets:
If not Nigerians are illiterates, we would have been asking how Buhari intends to jail corrupt Nigerians.

Which jail can accomodate all corrupt Nigerians?Which non-corrupt judge will prosecute them?

How do you stop them from paying their way through the courts?

Where do you find the non-corrupt law enforcement agents that will implement the law to the letter?

How does he plan to prosecute his partymen when the looted funds can be traced to his campaign?

To what end has such previous fights against corruption been effective?

Even under military where the presidency has ultimate powers, To what end did the fight against corruption go? Did it end corruption?

The bare truth is that this mode of fight against corruption can never work under our democracy .... Never!!!

The only solution is the systematic way GEJ have dealt with corruption. The E-wallet system eliminated the fertilizer scam, the biometric registration eliminated the ghost worker scam and saved over 50bn per annum, the pension reform have put to end the age long pension scam. More needs to be done

By the time subsidy on refined product is removed and crude sold to local refineries at reduced prices.... The subsidy corruption will be eliminated.

Nigerians need to push the state governors to sign the freedom of information bill, with that allocations to state will be on a live e-site and expenditures on such funds can be updated live. Nigerians will have the opportunity to make comparisons across the spend patterns across different states.

Nigerians need to wake up and stop playing illiterate. This is the only way out of corruption. Anybody who tells you he will fight corruption..... Ask him how and test the feasibility.

This guy was right
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari oh
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Omooba77: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Mistermamus:
Buhari oh
We were scammed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.