Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38619 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Coolguy89(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
ionsman:
Most big men in Nigeria are aware of this that's why they dont want a Buhari presidency. .....
FEBUHARI 14......A date for change...
yes dats my general,send dem to gontanamo#ihatecorruption

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by femliany(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Ameachi so Jona no be bank abi? person wey study to keep wild animals
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
THis man's reasoning is in the 80s, does he think he can run Nigeria same way he did when he was HOS? FYI buhari, court trial exists in this modern world.

This is why we don't need old archaic people in power.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
[code][/code]a0
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

Instead of you to appreciate that he will spread the resources of the country to its people, all you know how to do is mock baselessly. Well, just like corruption has negatively aaffected Nigerians, it will affect you too. Because you deserve it. Keep supporting corrupt governance.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by dastranger(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Deapexboy(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
No forget to jail dat woman way take our money buy bullet proof cars..her days to slip in jail is drawing nearcheesycheesycheesy.

Nigeria can b better if u vote change!

VOTE APC!! VOTE EQUITY!!
# SAI APC

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by secretcode01: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
lola234:
hmmm politician always lying sha
don't have that mentality please. We still have honest nigerians wanna help the future
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by utenwuson: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Must we all practice corruption? We all knw d no1 problem wt progressive is corruption nd am finding it hard to believe dt sm of u don't like Buhari, is ur fada stealing our money n u don't want him to b sent 2 kirikiri? 4 d past 6 yrs who has this government persecute over corruption? Rather if the general public clamour for their arrest the highest Gej could do is to relieve them of their position n even gvn them smtin better.......... Pdp are all thieves!!! If u aint part of the stealing n u stil want 2 vote pdp u re a fool!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2015
They all fear let's go to jail

Change
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Only the corrupt would see wrong in everything he says.. what we need to do is fight corruption, from grassroot to the top.. GMB let's go there.

I have been preaching the gospel of Buhari everywhere I go, I don't care if am from the SouthSouth or a Christain, I am wise enough to know that GEJ has failed and that all we need is CHANGE!!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kpacho: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2015
I
Marc9:
An old wine in a new bottle is far better than a contaminated new wine in a new bottle.

This man is what this country needs. Let him be a hundred years old, my family and I wld vote for him after all, moses and aaron were old men when they led the people of isreal out from egypt.
I pity u, how old do pple live now
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by promzy043(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari and big big talk, to be president nobi bobo juice. Hope all the corrupt PDP members that decamped to APC will be d. First to go dia

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2015
undecided
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Ilumire: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2015
If you read carefully I think he has given respite to corrupt people by telling them go and steal no more since what he said and i quote was “When we come into power, anyone who steals Nigerian money will end up in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons,”

That should be enough. However, If you recall during Obasanjo era some were dealt with by sending them to Prison for example GEJ senior brother, teacher, tutor and mentor Alam and you can see what he did immediately was to clean the record back for his mentor by the pardon and also taunting him that He is now sitting with the Big pot called Nigeria and not the small pot he licked in Bayelsa. But Can corrup people fight corruption?

If the Judiciary is strengthen and made independent , EFCC supported and strengthen, put round peg put in round hole then its so easy. please learn

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by motherlode: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Please enlighten me on why Bola ahmed tinubu must bokoharam the first on the list or even on the list?!. Biko
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by hero31x(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2015
GMB, You start with Umana Umana! How can it be Possible? You just gave him a Flag.

GEJ TILL BUHARI STOP HIS MAD BOYS!
GMB SAI KASHI.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by makhez019(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Will vote for d old man, if he tells me dat he's gonna jail tinubu and saraki and co

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
lipsrsealed I no GENERAL wil not 4irst said dis word, when he's not on d seat yet.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by utenwuson: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:
THis man's reasoning is in the 80s, does he think he can run Nigeria same way he did when he was HOS? FYI buhari, court trial exists in this modern world.

This is why we don't need old archaic people in power.
ur reasoning need customization!!! Who has been to court n not get acquitted in ds ur new age "Gej"? See even the corrupt Judges will b sent 2 kirikiri. I pray kiri kiri capacity tks in all of em!

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Start with Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi. Can you see your life?

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Greensaint:
So u will jail corrupt politicians? The money Amechi & Tinubu are giving to u & APC are their salaries as govornors ofLlagos & Rivers states? Mtchewww.

Use of English my friend. He will jail those who steal from Nigeria not those who stole grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Akpabio has started begging OBJ to help him tell buhari not to jail him ooo
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Flets: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
If not Nigerians are illiterates, we would have been asking how Buhari intends to jail corrupt Nigerians.

Which jail can accomodate all corrupt Nigerians?Which non-corrupt judge will prosecute them?

How do you stop them from paying their way through the courts?

Where do you find the non-corrupt law enforcement agents that will implement the law to the letter?

How does he plan to prosecute his partymen when the looted funds can be traced to his campaign?

To what end has such previous fights against corruption been effective?

Even under military where the presidency has ultimate powers, To what end did the fight against corruption go? Did it end corruption?

The bare truth is that this mode of fight against corruption can never work under our democracy .... Never!!!

The only solution is the systematic way GEJ have dealt with corruption. The E-wallet system eliminated the fertilizer scam, the biometric registration eliminated the ghost worker scam and saved over 50bn per annum, the pension reform have put to end the age long pension scam. More needs to be done

By the time subsidy on refined product is removed and crude sold to local refineries at reduced prices.... The subsidy corruption will be eliminated.

Nigerians need to push the state governors to sign the freedom of information bill, with that allocations to state will be on a live e-site and expenditures on such funds can be updated live. Nigerians will have the opportunity to make comparisons across the spend patterns across different states.

Nigerians need to wake up and stop playing illiterate. This is the only way out of corruption. Anybody who tells you he will fight corruption..... Ask him how and test the feasibility.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
utenwuson:
ur reasoning need customization!!! Who has been to court n not get acquitted in ds ur new age "Gej"? See even the corrupt Judges will b sent 2 kirikiri. I pray kiri kiri capacity tks in all of em!
are you trying to say buhari should negate court processes when prosecuting anybody?
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Gbam!!! That's my clueful/charismatic president! #change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I hope you start with bola ahmed Tinubu, the man that uses Lagos state as his personal ATM and wallet. BTW, buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again so the whole topic makes no sense at all.
Nobody will be spared.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by anonimi: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Including former Heads of State
I thought John Oyegun, his party chairman said they will not probe past leaders?

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-will-

Confusion in the house of PRETENCE? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kindnyce(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
GMB.....
DO JUST THAT,AND -80% OF NAIJA S PROBS IS SOLVED,
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Ariel20:
Only the corrupt would see wrong in everything he says.. what we need to do is fight corruption, from grassroot to the top.. GMB let's go there.

I have been preaching the gospel of Buhari everywhere I go, I don't care if am from the SouthSouth or a Christain, I am wise enough to know that GEJ has failed and that all we need is CHANGE!!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
We know Buhari.

We love the people's General

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers / Nigerian Politicians When Elections Are Near.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.