Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34839 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by segnys007(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
You WILL expose them or you HAVE BEEN exposing them? After six years? You just want to start exposing Come on, duh!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by sunstyle(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerians does not need your help in exposing your predecessors we all know that they have failed us including you gej, we refuse to be deceived by a clueless and drunkard man again. pack ur load and otueke is awaiting you to properly be in your perfect field as a fisherman.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by dantti2006(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Comparing Lekki bridge 2niger bridge is just foolhardy. Its like comparing the cost of roads in the north to the south. What determines the cost of bridges and road construction is not the length but geography of the location. Sometimes these Jonathan haters talk like uneducated people all in their bid 2expose him as they say. Anyway na GEJ wen carry democracy 4head I blame. If he's terrorising every1 that is not with him with the security agencies like all past head of states usually do am sure he would have had a lot more respect from the people. Africans are used to terror and understand only terror.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by dastranger(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2015
FrancisDiote:

“We remain fully committed to further empowering the security agencies to enable them win the war against terror. We have proven to the people that we are a party and a team that they can rely upon.

We have achieved much in four years.
Poo... sad sad......Nigerians don smart up undecided
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2015
You havent dealt with ur own corrupt official and he wants 2 dig out d past
This is clearly a cluelessness based campaign. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by aresa: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2015
segnys007:
You WILL expose them or you HAVE BEEN exposing them? After six years? You just want to start exposing Come on, duh!

Is this not why they label the useless man ddumb and clueless.

His answers to our problems is exposing past failures..

What a damn reetard..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security
My man,my man........u av said it all........even the so called fashola is scared of FOI
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by sammyj: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Na Expose Jona wan expose not prosecute them just like the way he always setting up committee's to look into past corrupt cases. Don't be deceived by one of Oga at the top in tricks again oooooo a word is enough for a wise!!!!!! vote for Change.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Deapexboy(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Clueless monkey...for five nd half years u don't expose them...is it now we are preparing to wellcome u home, u will do that?

Don't worry buhari will help u nd do dat..start warming up to end in jail wit ur second wife cousin who stole our money to buy bullet proff cars..why nigga wit B.sc is felxing keke?

#buhari till JONA acount for our subsidy revnue

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by donodion(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
As usual..."I will,I shall,i'm planning, for 6 years and counting.....never in the present but always in the future...Abracadabra......ABEGI SHIFT JOR.You got nothing but stories.No difference between him and hes predecessors.

Senior and Junior thieves. GEJ must go!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by nduchucks: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Mr. President, the failures of the Ex heads of State do not need to be exposed, we are already aware of what they are.

Sir, please expose the Boko Haram members in your cabinet as you promised years ago, we've been waiting patiently and our patience is running very thin. I will not even talk about your bismal record in curbing looting within your administration.

Sir, you should bury your head in shame as IBB is now boasting that he is a saint as far as looting and corruption goes, when compared to you. This is the same IBB we stoned in Zaria a few years ago. SMH

abeg make una help me laugh at this joke o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Gej. For the sake of signing the FOI bill,I will vote for u.it shows how sincere u are.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by segnys007(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

In addition, now you know and believe you can use your vote to install the govt of your choice. It is very evident in your post. That would have been impossible in the past. But thanks to GEJ, your vote is now your power. You may take it for granted now until the vultures seize power again and take away that power from you again.
What are you talking about? What of the subsequent elections where opposition were intimidated gestapo style? Busting in party offices commando style? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. If you talk bout elections talk about all elections under his government, don't use selective memory.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2015
dantti2006:
Comparing Lekki bridge 2niger bridge is just foolhardy. Its like comparing the cost of roads in the north to the south. What determines the cost of bridges and road construction is not the length but geography of the location. Sometimes these Jonathan haters talk like uneducated people all in their bid 2expose him as they say. Anyway na GEJ wen carry democracy 4head I blame. If he's terrorising every1 that is not with him with the security agencies like all past head of states usually do am sure he would have had a lot more respect from the people. Africans are used to terror and understand only terror.

young man I am an urban and regional planner so fully understood what I posted. Beneath the surface of any river is always muddy and the geography / topography is almost always the same, methods of construction are also the same, using the cable bridge building method is the norm now due to high wind occurrences so bridge type would be similar. One bridge built with 29billion while another that is almost a copy is to gulp over 100billion? even if u are not an engineering person can u not use ur head?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by AreaFada2: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security

That's our problem in 9ja. Those old fashioned know crooks it. They know that we're very sentimental, so they keep us perpetually ignorant.
Previous administrations were scared stiff of FOI.

The information we now like to use (sometimes take at face value) against GEJ are only available because of FOI signed by GEJ. Not the act of someone who doesn't want transparency.

Other govts bundled journalists into jail for daring to seek such information, closed newspaper houses to keep you and me blissfully ignorant.

GMB was the very worst human right abuser. He hasn't changed. If GMB is really that popular, let Nigerians vote for him. Maybe people have enjoyed too much freedom lately that we have now forgotten the brutal past.

I think sometime we adore people who maltreat us like animals. Maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
/
Nigeria was very rotten. Someone noticed the stench and said "enough is enough" that he would provide "Fresh Air" snd was voted in. Instead of fulfilling his promises, he created more mess and looked the other way while the stench prevailed.

Six years later, he is running from pillar to post ashamed of uttering his fresh air slogan because he knows that he is clueless.

In 2011, GEJ had a manifesto. But in 2015, his only plan is to show that the opposition could be worse. What a shame! Collosal waste of goodwill.

Jonathan is never a leader but an ursuper.

/

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by aresa: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

My man,my man........u av said it all........even the so called fashola is scared of FOI

FOI in Lagos is the reason why jonadumb can not fight corruption or prevent him from surrounding himself with corrupt people and from hiring corrupt people?

FOI in Lagos is the reason why you don't have electricity and why the PDP stole $20 billion and gave us darkness in return?

FOI in Lagos is the reason why jonadumb can not fight boko haram

FOI in Lagos is the reason why jonadumb can not protect Nigerians?

Exactly whats FOI in lagos got to do with this crooked, corrupt and incompetent jonamoron?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by muhamm3d: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Pavour222 post=29563037]For the first time in Nigerian history power to decide has been handed over to the masses. You may not understand the privileges we have now until the likes of Tinubu grabs national power through APC. We have a non perfect leader who admits his flaws and want an opportunity to make amends and you are shouting...cruxify him. Who is perfect?[/quote u are extremely funny... So u voted for a president to mke mistakes for 6yrs and also admit it afterwards.... So we should pity some1 that has decided to mk us suffer, i wish u cn tell ds to d chibok girls' parents. Am also certain u cn forgive and allow some1 dt rapes ur wife have a second chance at it atlist no1 is perfect right. Dont allow sentimnt completely change what mkes u human.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by muhamm3d: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
dantti2006:
u my friend belong to d zoo.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ProfyJay(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=FrancisDiote post=29561085][/quote]

No amount of jargon and public propaganda would make me vote you in about 40 days time or so.

Your time is up GEJ Otueke or Kirikiri is set for you and your cohorts
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by citizenY(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
DR. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Please, don't return back to Egypt, don't return back to slavery, this is 2015 and not 1985.

Nigerians should take their destiny in their hands by voting the right candidate, GEJ.

Your have a voice! Your Vote!

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

ONE Vote!

Vote Wisely.

Look at this man.... Egypt too far .... Bayelsa is nearer...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Togom: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2015
2oby:
In an institution where corruption prevails, good policies will not b effective enough. Will love to c gej compare his adm in terms of corruption management.
Americans and International communities knows the danger of Military Dictatorship.
Nigerians should embrace full democracy.Say no to military dictators.
Those sponsors of BH will weep soon.
Don't wait till you come power before supporting the government to fight insurgency.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Galadimabawa: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Na today
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by onyiloyi(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
We want to hear ur achievements on the area of fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bellfun(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan ain't gat no balls!...after 6yrs in power,and you just woke up to start mentioning names!
Oya..I dare you!..do it,expose them!
Clueless man!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2015
/
It is an assault on common sense to refer to Jonathan as a president.

\
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Okamiye(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
He had 6 years to do that and he didn't.
He's still in power and he can start revealing them now and he's not doing so.
Anyone that thinks he'll reveal anything if elected is obviously dreaming.

Even if Buhari is a devil, at least let's have a taste of a different devil.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Even doyin okupe the court jester is tired of GEJs cluelessness. Reno Omokri is suddenly silent these days. The guy knows his oga is a wasted cause.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by iGeneral: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2015
This man runs a government of "am going to, am planning to and am coming up with". Do you need to announce things like this?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahahha the desperate clamoring of a drawing drunkard!!!
This man's shenanigans never ceases to amaze me... he knows it's all over.
I expect him to make a last minute desperate move to choke the free and fair elections in a bid to Save his failed aspirations from being actualized, but alas all will fail.
GEJ now out honorably and stop Embarrassing yourself bro
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:

I love your Logic tongue

The devil you know is better than the Falling Angel you don't know. (wolves in sheep clothing)

A Live Dog is better than a dead Lion grin

Vote wisely!
d angel u know is far better than d devil u know.d anti-corruption we know is far better than corruption is not stealing.d change we desire is better than to remain status quo.power must change hand 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Governorship Election Result / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.