Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (90621 Views)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Dinzelflash(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Superstar007:

grin grin I've met several of them
ahh u too? grin mehn those gals are far more annoying.. Girls eh smh 4 them
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by LewisO: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
pleasure is all mine
Will like us to be a chum, so how can we?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by JoeCutie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chai, see double standard! grin

So the guy keeps keeping his cool, keeps forming gentle, and keeps trying to be friends, while the girl keeps K'ing him? embarassed

Any girl that K's me repeatedly, I'd so delete her silly azz & her 'K' leg. Wetin be that one... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by EmmGee: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
is it really dat bad?

you have no idea
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by frankzone: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=Mzflexydeeva post=29634830] so long as u understand me I think it's ok. Y is it that guys have no issue wen you write things like "urs, u, dis, dat, dey " e.t.c y is d "K" such a big deal?[/quote)
Don't really know how to make you see this, thing is, to be honest with you, 'k' is just a total turn off, much more than the ones you mentioned, believe me.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by frankzone: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
so long as u understand me I think it's ok. Y is it that guys have no issue wen you write things like "urs, u, dis, dat, dey " e.t.c y is d "K" such a big deal?
Don't really know how to make you see this, thing is, to be
honest with you, 'k' is just a total turn off, much more than
the ones you mentioned, believe me.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 2rez: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I personally dont c d difference........ I use kkk. I guess wen u get familiar with an individual it won't mata if it's ok, k or kkk

Jux a'lil observation frm yo comment. Lik u rightly said "...wen u get familiar wit an individual...ok, k/kkk" buh it aint supposed b while jux gettin acquainted/familiar . I fall victim of dat letter 'k' alot while gettin familiar wit una babez grin. I go dey para sad lik say mak we clap eyez mak u con tel me k fo face mak i use slap restore yo lost manners/moralz. Lik seriozly, responsez of such is so so peculiar wit about 80% of ladiez of diz generation. If askd, dem go say datz wat z trendin'. Dem must c somtin talk. chai! It cld b annoyin tho'. I dey chat u up, chat don gada weight, u no respond fo tha chat, later u con reason ma mata, con respond say K shocked jux k fah. Imagine! Some ladiez ehn undecided buh neverthalezz, i stil prefer Ok sha. It standz out, matured, well mannered & cultured. grin
ps: kkk standz fo ku klux klan
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
amm okaay and u?

I see you're okaay!

Though am finer than you!

You and your friends here...debating if 'k' without the 'o' is 'cool' or not. Lol!

Personally I do not like it when a friend says 'k' to me - especially close friends. But honestly of recent, I don port. And I use it too.

But really, IMO, it makes no sense.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by dapsyie: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
There are some stupid girls no matter the swag, Dp, pm, they are still gonna form as if say na somtin else
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

I see you're okaay!

Though am finer than you!

You and your friends here...debating if 'k' without the 'o' is 'cool' or not. Lol!

Personally I do not like it when a friend says 'k' to me - especially close friends. But honestly of recent, I don port. And I use it too.

But really, IMO, it makes no sense.
for your mind U fine pass me abi? Leave mata jare. It may not be the conventional tin but I think people especially guys shud av gotten use to it cos K ain't going anywhere soon grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by gbemi514: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=DopeAngel post=29618338][/quote].........wow..u just insulted me...I reported dis link 2 d mods 2 elp me take it away...it apened wen my fone hanged...insted of askin u jux spat on my face rudely.....dats Bad!!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
for your mind U fine pass me abi? Leave mata jare. It may not be the conventional tin but I think people especially guys shud av gotten use to it cos K ain't going anywhere soon grin

Hehehe...I too fine oh. No try contest am. Your dp, no match my fine boy self ohhhh.

Yep 'K' aint going anywhere soon. Am also tuning myself to its use.

Also just as guys may not be able to respond or strike a conversation, some girls can be very terrible at sustaining a conversation too. I've had experiences too.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Its dry boring girls that are complaining bout the way some guys be chatting, even the op is as dry as the sahara, been on her bbm group b4, she can't even start a convo. Except for some silly argument bout girls using guys and dumping them.
confession here! Op can u confirm this ? grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kassidy90:
well u av a point...bt wait oo @Op dis morning out of joblessness i logged in to one of my chat app then try to use ur method but dis is wat i got, so wats ur take on ladies that does things like dis....pic below

and this same person is still online till dis very moment...
quick!!! But the girl mallam indomie, she is hungry grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Dolypson04(m): 4:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Most times, I don't even request for personal details of a girl on first chat. I prefer on chatting based on her status or dp
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehe...I too fine oh. No try contest am. Your dp, no match my fine boy self ohhhh.

Yep 'K' aint going anywhere soon. Am also tuning myself to its use.

Also just as guys may not be able to respond or strike a conversation, some girls can be very terrible at sustaining a conversation too. I've had experiences too.

no make me change my dp to the one when go make you run ooooo. But anyway no be competition. Sincerely this conversation thingy also has a lot to do with moods. Sometimes you catch even me in such a good mood u won't believe I can be d K kindda person. As for dp effect on chat, well it doesn't count for me. The only reason I would even enlarge a dp is to confirm if I already know d face. Another annoying ans is "who is dis" the guy will say "a friend. Abeg was I expecting "an enemy. Or they'll say human being Abeg na cat e 4 be? Some guys will even try to be funny @ your expense.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Its dry boring girls that are complaining bout the way some guys be chatting, even the op is as dry as the sahara, been on her bbm group b4, she can't even start a convo. Except for some silly argument bout girls using guys and dumping them.
hahahahhahahahah! So funny to hear this but i'm not suprise. Dry as Sahara right? I'm impressed..... start up a conversation with a bunch of hungry guys who only wanna talk about hooking up please prettyboi1989 spare me the talk. I held onto a group for months and the only tin the guys dere kept saying was bring in new girls. What kindda conversation do u expect such guys to be interested in? Mind you, the group wasn't a hook up arena. It was suppose to be a forum for people to relate but trust me once most naija guys hear meet and be friends they r looking for who will hook dem up. I still have a couple of people from that group on my bbm list & we flow real well. So the question is, Y wud u be waiting if the op doesn't start a conversation you can't start one so who is d sahara
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blakky97(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
you really shouldn't care how d person is writing so long as you can understand what the person is saying. Isn't that communication
if you dont want to talk. dont exchange contacts. its that simple. going the extra mile to advertise your pin on a meeting site , accepting a request, and then turning up k k k hi y no p yes tnx to every ping flaws logic. I got a very good contract from a guy I met online. and another girl I met on nl here who is into mural art. I linked her with a devoloper I know and she got something good out of it. chatting is not always about relationship, pants and hookups. you could sell ur self to someone who has what you need. and the moment the person gets k k k no up to 3 times. he or she, believes you are not smart and deletes ur contact.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by xabi148(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Thinkr:
you need answer for this. again? As usual na the thread is for broke boys. Where I schooled there's this yahoo boy very ugly(God forgive me) but if you see girls wey E dey carry ehn olamide sef go trip. Mtcheeeeew* them kan dey write manual to chat. Money is the ultimate manual grin
..oin cult n get al d cool gals
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
no make me change my dp to the one when go make you run ooooo. But anyway no be competition. Sincerely this conversation thingy also has a lot to do with moods. Sometimes you catch even me in such a good mood u won't believe I can be d K kindda person. As for dp effect on chat, well it doesn't count for me. The only reason I would even enlarge a dp is to confirm if I already know d face. Another annoying ans is "who is dis" the guy will say "a friend. Abeg was I expecting "an enemy. Or they'll say human being Abeg na cat e 4 be? Some guys will even try to be funny @ your expense.

Change am nau. Make I put mine. Make nairaland judge between....well beauty is in the 'heye' of the beholder. Lol!

I feel its funny and not polite for a girl to ask in a chat 'who is this'? The tone of that statement sounds unfriendly. And as such some guys would reply with some sarcastic reply. Sometimes just to lighten the mood.

She can ask 'please can I know you?' Or 'please can I know who's am chatting with?'. Imagine it was the other way - a girl trying to strike up a conversation with a guy. I am sure most guys will not ask 'who is this'. But will soothe the question like say him don catch better fish knowing its a lady.

Goodu Morin.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2015
blakky97:

if you dont want to talk. dont exchange contacts. its that simple. going the extra mile to advertise your pin on a meeting site , accepting a request, and then turning up k k k hi y no p yes tnx to every ping flaws logic. I got a very good contract from a guy I met online. and another girl I met on nl here who is into mural art. I linked her with a devoloper I know and she got something good out of it. chatting is not always about relationship, pants and hookups. you could sell ur self to someone who has what you need. and the moment the person gets k k k no up to 3 times. he or she, believes you are not smart and deletes ur contact.

Your moniker looks familiar. I believe I've met you somewhere.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blakky97(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Your moniker looks familiar. I believe I've met you somewhere.
where would dah be
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
blakky97:

where would dah be

Are you not blackky? The dark skinned dude?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blakky97(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Are you not blackky? The dark skinned dude?
yes. inverted albino. so? where did you see me
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahhahahahah! So funny to hear this but i'm not suprise. Dry as Sahara right? I'm impressed..... start up a conversation with a bunch of hungry guys who only wanna talk about hooking up please prettyboi1989 spare me the talk. I held onto a group for months and the only tin the guys dere kept saying was bring in new girls. What kindda conversation do u expect such guys to be interested in? Mind you, the group wasn't a hook up arena. It was suppose to be a forum for people to relate but trust me once most naija guys hear meet and be friends they r looking for who will hook dem up. I still have a couple of people from that group on my bbm list & we flow real well. So the question is, Y wud u be waiting if the op doesn't start a conversation you can't start one so who is d sahara
Show anchor is looking for som1 in d audience to kick start the show, ow pathetic. Yea u held a group 4 as long as u did but u added no value to it. The reason why ur group was still alive ws cos people kept requesting 2 be added n most of the tym wen dey add dey dnt stay long b4 leaving the group, dats ow dry ur group is. Bt dats nt my focal point. What m after is u, cos u complaining bout guys and their stereotyped chats when u urself can't come up with something people can relate with. Y else will u make a thread complaining bout ow they chat? If not for tbe fact that u ursef is boring. If u fink u better off than them u shudnt be complaining but rather show them ur vibe, n if they aint feeling ur vibe den u free to complain. U n oda girls don't av d right to complain when all u respond with is "ok, yea, k, kul, fyn" there's one girl from dat ur group dat I ws abit close 2 b4 I left, ha logo is "fyn" had to stop aving deep chats with her cos her response is jst disgusting, lyk u talking to a kid. So up ur game if u dnt wana be seen as boring or dry.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2015
blakky97:

yes. inverted albino. so? where did you see me

Lol. Which one is inverted albino kwa?

I saw you here on nairaland!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blakky97(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Which one is inverted albino kwa?

I saw you here on nairaland!
okay.
youre a software developer? you use sun java? ive always wanted to learn.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Show anchor is looking for som1 in d audience to kick start the show, ow pathetic. Yea u held a group 4 as long as u did but u added no value to it. The reason why ur group was still alive ws cos people kept requesting 2 be added n most of the tym wen dey add dey dnt stay long b4 leaving the group, dats ow dry ur group is. Bt dats nt my focal point. What m after is u, cos u complaining bout guys and their stereotyped chats when u urself can't come up with something people can relate with. Y else will u make a thread complaining bout ow they chat? If not for tbe fact that u ursef is boring. If u fink u better off than them u shudnt be complaining but rather show them ur vibe, n if they aint feeling ur vibe den u free to complain. U n oda girls don't av d right to complain when all u respond with is "ok, yea, k, kul, fyn" there's one girl from dat ur group dat I ws abit close 2 b4 I left, ha logo is "fyn" had to stop aving deep chats with her cos her response is jst disgusting, lyk u talking to a kid. So up ur game if u dnt wana be seen as boring or dry.
point of correction that wasn't me complaining. I'm not so jobless to be incharge of everything. That's d tin. U guys just feel simply because a girl is online her life revolves around d nnet........ mehn u don't hhave to chat every min of d day to be good @ it. so i'll say u should check again.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by kaboninc(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2015
blakky97:

okay.
youre a software developer? you use sun java? ive always wanted to learn.

Yes am a software developer. And nope, I don't use Sun's (Oracle) Java but Moon's (Microsoft) VB.NET.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by blakky97(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes am a software developer. And nope, I don't use Sun's (Oracle) Java but Moon's (Microsoft) VB.NET.

are you in lagos?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Change am nau. Make I put mine. Make nairaland judge between....well beauty is in the 'heye' of the beholder. Lol!

I feel its funny and not polite for a girl to ask in a chat 'who is this'? The tone of that statement sounds unfriendly. And as such some guys would reply with some sarcastic reply. Sometimes just to lighten the mood.

She can ask 'please can I know you?' Or 'please can I know who's am chatting with?'. Imagine it was the other way - a girl trying to strike up a conversation with a guy. I am sure most guys will not ask 'who is this'. But will soothe the question like say him don catch better fish knowing its a lady.

Goodu Morin.
Good morning
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2015
blakky97:

wat of a situation where a guy actually get ur pin or number from some1?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.