Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (52078 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by connoisseur1: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:
So, APC can open that their trashy mouth to say they wud form a parallel govt if they lose but this guy can't open his mouth to say SS youth wud shut down the economy. I see.

APC=thugs
They never said if they 'lose'. They said if 'election is rigged'.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:
waoh, secession like biafra? go ahead if you can .....
Why do yo people clamour to rope us in this contraption called Nigeria? You guys would starve otherwise abi? parasites
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cow, cry me a river.
I can feel your heartbeat you fuccking coward. grin

Ask your papa if your begger state Governor dun pay am salary since two months ago? grin

You're simply a non entity - But I thank God your own brother is telling you the obvious truth, but like the ostrich that you are ,you prefer to hide your face in the sand and wish everything that will hit you and your entire unproductive lineage away.

Fuccking parasites. grin

SW is not SE, that you can threaten with oil, currently SW is losing more than it is gaining from been a part of the entity called Nigeria.

SS state governors were reported not to have paid salaries, so what does that tell you?

i will quote my self again, so that it sinks in to your head.

Nothing will hit SW, the FG makes trillions from Lagos waters as ports revenue annually The SW is the largest contributor of non-oil revenue, it controls over 60% of the economy, the largest concentration of manufacturing base in Nigeria ondo state currently produce oil, some other sw states have commercial oil deposits, . Go to hell with your very myopic threats.

There is one region you cant threaten with oil, it is the SW.

VAT (value added tax) that is also shared across, where do you think the bulk of it comes from?

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

This time, those guys no go gree.

6 War boats na joke
The problem with these guys is their inability not to think things through.
How can you play chess with a people's and you expect them to keep quiet for more than 5 decades ?that alone should be a pointer that a time will come when it is no longer to be game as usual.

If our fathers were docile and peace loving - C'mon! I ain't nothing like them,if they like let them suck up to the North's asss.

By the time they begin to pay 1000 naira for one litre they will get the message. grin

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
sleekp1:

Why do yo people clamour to rope us in this contraption called Nigeria? You guys would starve otherwise abi? parasites

When GEJ loses, you can start secession moves, ok?

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
connoisseur1:

They never said if they 'lose'. They said if 'election is rigged'.

This statement by Agbaje is known by all Nigerians, some just can't bear to discuss it.
Jimi Agbaje is only being blunt, you should expect the SS to stop the oil flow as counter to bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

SW is not SE, that you can threaten with oil, currently SW is losing more than it is gaining from been a part of the entity called Nigeria.

SS state governors were reported not to have paid salaries, so what does that tell you?

VAT (value added tax) that is also shared across, where do you think the bulk of it comes from?
All these gibberish you pulled out from your asss was realised in a cocoa and owambe based economy? undecided grin

You're a still dunce on a chest beating mission.
Get lost grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

When GEJ loses, you can start secession moves, ok?

Be ready to farm cocoa, you freaking parasite.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

Olodo

It is when salaries are paid that trade commerce and importation booms in Lagos.

Industrial base of Lagos is not export driven

When salaries are not paid, trade commerce and importation will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayekotoo:

who cares about your view? I only responded to the person that quoted me. Like I typed, Ondo produces more oil than Abia and Imo combined

My views are very important considering you parasites depend on my region for sustenance.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

It is when salaries are paid that trade commerce and importation booms in Lagos.

Like they would have prospered without our oil, in a few years the Hausa man would boast they own Abuja forgetting the money used in making Abuja a city came from the SS.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
All these gibberish you pulled out from your asss was realised in a cocoa and owambe based economy? undecided grin

You're a still dunce on a chest beating mission.
Get lost grin
You can rant as much as you want, when GEJ loses , pull out of Nigeria !.

You can't hold the nation to ransom for another 4 years of weak and corrupt filled leadership , simply because of na our pikin .

oil is not labour intensive and contributes barely 30% to the nations GDP .

Only a dunce will retain a weak and failed leader for another 4 years , just because the leader is from an oil based region.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
They will not know what will hit them until it is too late.

Expect them begging people to take 50% control......I know them na ,once the chips are down all they would be thinking is their lifeline....NIGER DELTA OIL
if it comes to that, we will simply invade the ND and forcefully dispossess them of their oilwells..

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
[s]
emiye:
You can rant as much as you want, when GEJ loses , pull out of Nigeria !.

You can't hold the nation to ransom for another 4 years of weak and corrupt filled leadership , simply because of na our pikin .

oil is not labour intensive and contributes barely 30% to the nations GDP .

Only a dunce will retain a weak and failed leader for another 4 years ,[/s] just because the leader is from an oil based region.

Those who pay the piper dictates the tune, when you people start contributing, we might just listen to you parasites.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

The Gambari ELEWON will never understand a thing.

He even forgot that the same Lagos was built with Petrodollar which makes it basically a 'no man's land' according the Igbos grin

And I also forgot to mention that they single handedly ensured that all the other viable ports do not see the light of the day until GEJ came into power.

They want Jonathan out for some obvious reasons ,forget about their oily mouth shouting corruption and cluelessness when in real sense they are indeed the clueless one here.

What could be more clueless than one man selling Lagos strategic places and state properties to himself like no tomorrow yet they will drum up support for whatever gimmick he presents to them.Now he is presenting an illiterate as their saviour and the olodos are shouting OUR SAVIOUR IS HERE grin

They even elevate their cluelessness by shouting SAI Buhari grin

5 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Slonge2:
if it comes to that, we will simply invade the ND and forcefully dispossess them of their oilwells..

Start this bravado in Ilorin already, the Hausas are still kicking your azzz up there, you parasite. When are you going to dispossess the emir?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Gambari ELEWON will never understand a thing.

He even forgot that the same Lagos was built with Petrodollar which makes it basically a 'no man's land' according the Igbos grin

And I also forgot to mention that they single handedly ensured that all the other viable ports do not see the light of the day until GEJ came into power.

They want Jonathan out for some obvious reasons ,forget about their oily mouth shouting corruption and cluelessness when in real sense they are indeed the clueless one here.

What could be more clueless than one man selling Lagos strategic places and state properties to himself like no tomorrow yet they will drum up support for whatever gimmick he presents to them.Now he is presenting an illiterate as their saviour and the olodos are shouting OUR SAVIOUR IS HERE grin

They even elevate their cluelessness by shouting SAI Buhari grin

call me whatever names because the truth hurts you. If i will condescend to your tought process. The whole of Nigeria was built witn petrodollars. innit?. Every year FG makes trillions from SW waters in Lagos through port revenue, Jonathan has spent 5 years , where is the new port he has constructed in bayelsa?

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
sleekp1:

Start this bravado in Ilorin already, the Hausas are still kicking your azzz up there, you parasite.
yeah, we are proudly parasites and will continue to be till oil becomes utterly valueless or the ND becomes bereft of oil reserve and you and your ilks cant do shit about it than whine and wail..

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Slonge2:
Which gutter did you crawl out from?....Invasion is waiting for you in the North East my friend. grin

When they bombed Atlas Cove what did your coward leaders do?

They became deaf and dumb to avoid stirring up the hornet's nest. undecided

You simply have no idea, probably you have become lazy from free monthly stipend gotten from the Niger delta yet you don't want to respect Jonathan.

The thunder wey go fire all of una after February still dey traffic. grin

Bloody parasites.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Abagworo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
President Jonathan has no hands in Rivers State crisis"*
"President Jonathan has no hands in Edo State crisis"* "President
Jonathan has no hands in Ekiti State crisis"* "President Jonathan
has no hands in National Assembly crisis"* "President Jonathan
has no hands in Nigeria governors Forum crisis"* "President
Jonathan has no hands in Stella Oduah cash - for - cars scandal"*
"President Jonathan has no hands in the missing 20 billion
dollars"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the stolen 2.6
trillion naira subsidy funds in 2011"* "President Jonathan has no
hands in the security crisis in northern Nigeria"* "President
Jonathan has no hands in the PDP crisis"* "President Jonathan
has no hands in the pension funds scandal"* "President Jonathan has no hands in poor power supply"*"President Jonathan has no hands in bad state of federal roads in the Southeast"*"President Jonathan has no hands in devaluation of Naira"*"President Jonathan has no hands in the delay of 2nd Niger bridge"*"President Jonathan has no hands in the indiscriminate oil theft"*" President Jonathan
has no hands....." WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? WE NEED SOMEBODY
WITH HANDS TO WORK AND SECURE NIGERIA! VOTE WISELY IN
2015! VOTE FOR CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
sleekp1:

Start this bravado in Ilorin already, the Hausas are still kicking your azzz up there, you parasite. When are you going to dispossess the emir?
What is an emir doing in Ilorin?

As in eh.....These guys are cowards reloaded. grin

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Slonge2:
yeah, we are proudly parasites and will continue to be till oil becomes utterly valueless or the ND becomes bereft of oil reserve and you and your ilks cant do shit about it than whine and wail..

At least we agree on one thing, your people are parasites.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2015
sleekp1:

At least we agree on one thing, your people are parasites.
we are not just parasites, we are predators feasting on our weak prey the ND, y'all shouldnt get mad, its a dog it dog world..

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2015
emiye:
call me whatever names because the truth hurts you. If i will condescend to your tought process. The whole of Nigeria was built witn petrodollars. innit?. Every year FG makes trillions from SW waters in Lagos through port revenue, Jonathan has spent 5 years , where is the new port he has constructed in bayelsa?
It won't hurt me more than the way it hurt you when your own brother openly told you parasites the ugly bitter truth that you have refused to acknowledge and go back to your 4x4 cubicle that you call home. grin

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

In Over 85% of Lagos current total revenue is outside FG allocation, what gives you the impression it cant pay salaries.

Not only, will it pay salaries, the industrial base will also export its commodities to your new country "biafra land ".,
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

They scream and parade bravadocio until you look at their history. I bet the crying general Diya would lead the onslaught on the Delta? Anyway they won't know what hit them come february, the north don't have monopoly on violence.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
It won't hurt me more than the way it hurt you when your own brother openly told you parasites the ugly bitter truth that you have refused to acknowledge and go back to your 4x4 cubicle that you call home. grin
The myopic guy has been force feed to speak jargons so that GEJ can come back.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
emiye:

In Over 85% of Lagos current total revenue is outside FG allocation, what gives you the impression it cant pay salaries.

Not only, will it pay salaries, the industrial base will also export its commodities to your new country "biafra land ".,

The same Lagos state that comes begging for federal allocation abi? And yet Lagos still gets more money allocated to it than some oil producing states. The free loading is about to end, you should start concentrating on cocoa production.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Leebeedo(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Yea sure dat can only happen if GEJ returns to power bcus he keep making ex-militant billionaires at d detriment of d real victims....But if Buhari is elected, I think corruption will be tackled and militancy will not strive as a business neither will Boko Haram, So no group will have d mind to form collision against d govt

Na so my broda, buhari is omnipresent!
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

compared to the hausa's, we got a good deal.. what we lost in territory about 200yrs ago, y'all are losing in your natural resources. you are bearing brunt of the oil exploration, yet receiving peanuts in royalty and sort.. your natural resources are being pilliaged by us and all y'all can do is blowup pipes and further exacerbate your already horrible living condition..

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2015
sleekp1:

The same Lagos state that comes begging for federal allocation abi? And yet Lagos still gets more money allocated to it than some oil producing states. The free loading is about to end, you should start concentrating on cocoa production.

In your dreams did Lagos come begging for FG allocation. Lagos is losing way more, than it is geting from the FG, that is no brainer.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Slonge2:
we are not just parasites, we are predators feasting on our weak prey the ND, y'all shouldnt get mad, its a dog it dog world..

Predator, you mean your Hausa overlord abi? The west is the only region in Nigeria constantly getting fvcked by all and sundry, especially the North. Those guys really do fvck your people senseless don't they?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.