Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (51958 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by rhymestech: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
It seems everyone that joins PDP automatically loses their sense of dignity even if they have one before. I'm highly disappointed in agbaje because he has just spoken as someone who lacks understanding of what is happening in this country.

Will GEJ be there forever?
Let's assume GEJ wins and after 4 years will he not leave and the so called militants in the Niger delta will still feel they can always cripple the economy.

I pity agbaje cos he just joined the wrong team which will spell doom for his political career and erode the hope of ever leading lagos state in any capacity.

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

They want Change.

They will get it

This time

The change

Will not be

What they

Thought of.
There is no longer any doubt in the mind of an average Niger Delta person that what is playing out right now is a well orchestrated conspiracy by some region to loot,pillage and rape the Niger Delta and in any event that any Niger Delta person should be close enough to initiate any kind of change from these policies of slavery,oppression and marginalization he would be booted out and disgraced ,hence the moment this man went into Aso Rock the North started with the bombs while their ardent slaves went into a media frenzy that was unprecedented in the history of Nigerian politics just to make Jonathan look useless and incompetent.The smear campaign of calumny and name calling were all an effort geared towards the tarnishing of the image of a man that sincerely wanted to make changes.Even in the midst of these dirty politics of slander and smear campaigns he did made a lot of changes which they couldn't do after several years of rotating themselves at different times of national life in our politics.
With these truths evident in our heart ,we will not standby and watch as Jonathan is being treated like a second class citizen in a country where proceeds from his backyard makes up for 98% of the nation's GDP.I can assure you that this country is at a crossroad let those that doubt keep doubting.

Finally,for those Niger Deltans that are hell bent on following the SW orchestrated media frenzy bastardization of Jonathan's name......may your generations unborn continue in this master-slave unity until they hit the dust.

I repeat and I will say it again - The South West and the Feudal Hausa/Fulani Islamaofascist oligarchs are the people enjoying from the current state of this our false unity.

Let's go for True Federalism ,This is where I stand else all hell will break loose one day - it's just a matter of time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Adminisher: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
401kk:
Like play like play, GEJ will lose. . .
Like play like play, militancy will return to the creeks
Like play like play, they will bomb all oil installations
Like play like play, all IOCs will leave country
Like play like play, Nigerian economy folds
Like play like play, Nigeria divides. . .

That is what Jimmy is driving at.

IOCs have already left. They have sold their o shore businesses to local companies who are managing community relations better. The oil market has crashed anyway. Jimi Agbaje cannot be talking trash at his level.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Gbam

Very soon

SW

Eye

Go

Clear

SS they vex
You and your very empty threats. GEJ will be ousted by popular votes in 2015, and he will leave whrther he likes it or not.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
That's a very unintelligent thing to say Mr. Agbaje. You just lost a vote.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
rhymestech:
It seems everyone that joins PDP automatically loses their sense of dignity even if they have one before. I'm highly disappointed in agbaje because he has just spoken as someone who lacks understanding of what is happening in this country.
Let's assume GEJ wins and after 4 years will he not leave and the so called militants in the Niger delta will still feel they can always cripple the economy.
I pity agbaje cos he just joined the wrong team which will spell doom for his political career and erode the hope of ever leading lagos state in any capacity.

He just told you how the SS feels.

I pity you guys.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
This is what we have been saying. PDP are the terrorists of Nigeria. Imagine a Governorship aspirant threatening to make Nigeria Ungovernable if Buhari should win. Anonimi, how long will you remain in the evil project called PDP?

Anonimi is a lost cause as far as I can tell. No one needs to tell a honest person that PDP is utterly evil.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:
You and your very empty threats. GEJ will be ousted by popular votes in 2015, and he will leave whrther he likes it or not.

February no far

Your eyes go clear

Ask your governor if he don pay salaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
akpumping7720:

Ok sir.... I hear you

Read other history books for better understanding
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by femikay149(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
please where is marilyn ogar

if an apc member made this statement they will say it is a treasonable statement bt if pdp member says the same thing it is not

A man say a section of the country ll shut down d whole econmony if their kinsman is nt elected
.that is a threat to the sovereignty of this country

i ve a lot of respect for jimi agbaje bt am suprised and dissapointed he could make such a statement
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by aresa: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
macof:
Look at hypocritical apc dogs and baboons.

Did buhari not swear to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ in 2011? This buhari has partially done with his boko haram thugs, whom he has publicly supported and requests for amnesty on their behalf

Again Buhari has sworn that "The dogs and baboons would be sucked in blood"

Agbaje on the other hand has made no threat, he simply gave an advice knowing Niger-delta well, they won't let this injustice of cutting their time at the top short.

Unfortunately for you, he did not. GEJ's PDP friends did.. Keep up with current affairs instead of market women gossips..
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
callmenow:
Answer to your questions?

I was at the speech making event in London. He said that there are PPP partners eager to help with the funding. He said that he has software to recruit people into jobs which he is going to create. In short his speech is impressive. Read it in whole, instead of the tidbits.

On what Land, z nice Elitist dream
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ProsperUSA: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Never

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
django1:

Anonimi is a lost cause as far as I can tell. No one needs to tell a honest person that PDP is utterly evil.
He may need to be rehabilitated cheesy

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

February no far

Your eyes go clear

Heaven does not fall on some and exclude the others. If anarchy will reign permissively, so be it, we can disintegrate .......
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by VellyG(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
SergeAlain:
Too many comments here are escapist, sentimental and slightly childish.

What Agbaje said is exactly same thing Bola Ajibola talked about when he asked for the signing of an MOU by PDP and APC.

In truth, it will require a miracle for the Ijaws to accept the way GEJ has been hounded out from day 1 (especially with the violence up North making it virtually impossible for him to succeed).

When you say oil prices will decline to zero, even if that is true, what of Natural Gas? How do you plan to generate power in the short to medium term without gas? All the gas to the Power stations come from one long pipeline system, which can easily be sabotaged anywhere from Rivers to Delta State.

At that point GEJ wont even be the issue, as he would have returned to a peaceful life in Otuoke. If you imagine the Niger Delta Warlords are now weak, ask Festus Keyamo what he saw at the hands of Tompolo.

Regarding the ability of the Nigerian Military to quell this, consider Boko Haram will not also just vanish into thin air after FeBUHARI as you call it (except you are acknowledging that they answer directly to GMB and will lay down their arms once he enters Aso rock). This means the Nigerian Military could as well be fighting on two fronts.

Given how effective they have been in the North East, does this possibility fill you with confidence?
Bro leave them... Too many kids here they won't understand till the time comes. If they know how much arms these militants have acquired in the past 6yrs .. It took the bravery of yaradua to come up with amnesty deal. This time around I don't tink it with work out again.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
rhymestech:

You haters of truth even if the truth sticks out a hand and slap you in the face.
Take the message and forget about the messenger.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Bros mi, I am not in support of any violence of any kind, but haba, APC started this fuel of violence, claiming they wud form a parallel govt. Haba, think am, that alone is treason. Come to think, who will declare the election rigged or free and fair wen PDP wins, will APC be able to stomach it? Well, let us hope all these are just mere words
The people who have the power to cause such treason were not given sensitive offices in apc, we can sleep with ease.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:
Heaven does not fall on some and exclude the others. If anarchy will regin permissively, so be it, we can disintegrate .......

We shall part ways
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

We shall part ways
waoh, secession like biafra? go ahead if you can .....
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

February no far

Your eyes go clear

They will not know what will hit them until it is too late.

Expect them begging people to take 50% control......I know them na ,once the chips are down all they would be thinking is their lifeline....NIGER DELTA OIL
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
This is what we have been saying. PDP are the terrorists of Nigeria. Imagine a Governorship aspirant threatening to make Nigeria Ungovernable if Buhari should win. Anonimi, how long will you remain in the evil project called PDP?

Stop misinterpreting him. He said, "south south youth 'CAN'..." Meaning they have d ability to do so (whether or not they will do it), as against 'WILL' which means that it is going to happen. Seems you are now finding it difficult to reason critically. Don't know if it's because it involves PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

February will prove who feeds who

Just get ready to live in a non oil economy

Mr farmer to be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:

Expect them begging people to take 50% control......I know them na ,once the chips are down all they would be thinking is their lifeline....NIGER DELTA OIL

This time, those guys no go gree.

6 War boats na joke
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
ILIDEFI:

[s]Stop misinterpreting him. He said, "south south youth 'CAN'..." Meaning they have d ability to do so (whether or not they will do it), as against 'WILL' which means that it is going to happen. Seems you are now finding it difficult to reason critically. Don't know if it's because it involves PDP.[/s]
angry angry angry
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:

Nothing will hit SW, the FG makes trillions from Lagos waters as ports revenue annually The SW is the largest contributor of non-oil revenue, it controls over 60% of the economy, the largest concentration of manufacturing base in Nigeria ondo state currently produce oil, some other sw states have commercial oil deposits, . Go to hell with your very myopic threats.

There is one region you cant threaten with oil, it is the SW.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by SpinalCord: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
If indeed, Jimi Agbaje said this, then he too is no longer the Jimi we used to know. I guess, he too is operating under the dictate of those that wants him to be governor of Lagos, at all cost. I am so disappointed in this comment.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
sleekp1:

At the moment only Ondo state produces oil in all the south western states, you people are marginally better than the Hausas, una go see pepper if jonny boy is not re elected. start looking for cocoa traders now. stop making passive ss people like me to be anti yoruba. I have always liked the yorubas but people like you are changing my views.
who cares about your view? I only responded to the person that quoted me. Like I typed, Ondo produces more oil than Abia and Imo combined
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:
You must be very naive and at the same time a dunce not to understand that the Nigerian military is in disarray. cheesy

You can't take back territories from some ragtag islamic fighters that has no access to the sea you're talking of stopping any uproar from a region with a lot of vested interest and a population pool that can raise a standard army overnight.

Let the fake census data continue to envelope your reasoning,may I also remind you that the entire region fought against Biafra and not the lies being currently championed by your masters in the North. Left with the North alone Ojukwu almost got what he wanted.

Go read up something and stop showcasing your ignorant self in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emiye(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must be very naive and at the same time a dunce not to understand that the Nigerian military is in disarray. cheesy

You can't take back territories from some ragtag islamic fighters that has no access to the sea you're talking of stopping any uproar from a region with a lot of vested interest and a population pool that can raise a standard army overnight.

Let the fake census data continue to envelope your reasoning,may I also remind you that the entire region fought against Biafra and not the lies being currently championed by your masters in the North. Left with the North alone Ojukwu almost got what he wanted.

Go read up something and stop showcasing your ignorant self in a public forum.
An idiiot you are, my response to the fellow was clear, they are free to secede like Biafra did....... i did not fault its perceived capabilities, or are you doubting the claimed capabilities. Stop arguing with yourself old foool
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by mcquin(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You think he is stupid for making such comment

Watch out as Nigeria ceases to exist when SS is cheated of their opportunity

In 1999 SW was compensated for June 12

Now compensate SS for feeding the ungrateful nation called Nigeria

That's the least you guys can do

No more born to rule

Power must go round

If power must go round, must it be given to a dunce because we want to abide by Federal Character?

Oil price is now 53 dollar by parrel so SS can swallow it's oil.

Because we wan compensate una, we must suffer of cluelessness. I am Efik and I would be glad to see a Donald Duke or Akpabio as President, so why Jonathan?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

An idiiot you are, my response to the fellow was clear, they are free to secede like Biafra did....... i did not fault its perceived capabilities, or are you doubting the claimed capabilities. Stop arguing with yourself old foool
Cow, cry me a river.
I can feel your heartbeat you fuccking coward. grin

Ask your papa if your begger state Governor dun pay am salary since two months ago? grin

You're simply a non entity - But I thank God your own brother is telling you the obvious truth, but like the ostrich that you are ,you prefer to hide your face in the sand and wish everything that will hit you and your entire unproductive lineage away.

Fuccking parasites. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.