Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (51942 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
SS youth can make boko haram very very broke. Warning to buhari

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
akpumping7720:

Young man, u don't need to start e-threat, if the SS wants to secede because of their oil no qualms. I will still continue to say it that the most Foolish and clueless president we have is GEJ. How can u abandone Obasanjo who ought to be guiding nd leading you in governing this forceful and deceitful country called Nigeria; He thinks he can govern Nigeria the way he govern Bayelsa state. I hope you remembered what happened when the Igbos try to secede; the South South shouldn't just try anything funny.

I don't blame you guys but the lopsided history taught

When those guys trade oil for weapons, what happened during OBJ's era will be child's play
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by callmenow: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Answer to your questions?

I was at the speech making event in London. He said that there are PPP partners eager to help with the funding. He said that he has software to recruit people into jobs which he is going to create. In short his speech is impressive. Read it in whole, instead of the tidbits.

olaide721:
Hmmm Mr jimi Agbaje u said u want to build 150,000 housing unit in lagos whenu ursef said 120,000 is needed right now I Love ur manifesto please can u ansa the following question
1) Where will u see the money u will use to build this 150,000 housing unit in four years
2) Are u telling us that all the allocation both from state and the one from federal Govt. Will be used only for housing
3) If yes is the ansa to question 2 what will happen to workers salary, road etc and other sector in the state
Mr jimi jimi (lol) u are very funny
Just go and seat down with all this ur assumptions that u call manifesto its never ur turn to rule ur locality talk less of the entire state
With this ur manifesto Nawa ooooooo
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
OBJ did his part in a diplomatic way, sort of.
He detoxified militancy out of ND leaders by force-feeding them with money. Who wan suffer? I will be surprised if Asari can even shoot a Kimber 1911 today. Age is not on his side either.

ND militants are fighting for resource control(oil money) on earth. BH fighters are fighting for resource control(virgins) in after life. The path to reach to BH target is a path most mortals are afraid to take--death.

And don't even think Asari and Tompolo are immortals. .

Don't worry

By march, you will feel more heat

Have your state paid salary for the last 3months.?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ncChigo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
so i should vote oga jonah because i'm afraid of south-south youths...? u must b crazy! our politicians will neva cease 2 amaze me with their unguarded comments
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by legendsilver(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
This Gimi Agbaje is soooo fake that many thought he can be the change in Lagos. Now I see why Ambode will flood my city come #FeBuhari

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by theorbiters: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
simmieyoung:
parallel government if the election is rigged,egbon ni suru ah ah you can lie

Guy, who will declare that it was rigged or free and fair? Oh, u think this APC will fold their hands if PDP wins abi? Guy, abeg think an again
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
ncChigo:
so i should vote oga jonah because i'm afraid of south-south youths...? u must b crazy! our politicians will neva cease 2 amaze me with their unguarded comments

Vote GEJ because ND oil feeds you

Have governor paid salaries.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:
So, APC can open that their trashy mouth to say they wud form a parallel govt if they lose but this guy can't open his mouth to say SS youth wud shut down the economy. I see.

APC=thugs
You Are a Fooooooooooool!!!!

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Guy, who will declare that it was rigged or free and fair? Oh, u think this APC will fold their hands if PDP wins abi? Guy, abeg think an again

The North will catch fire

GEJ will abandon them with soldiers to settle matter

If SW protest, NE will be child's play.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by olaide721(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
callmenow:

I was at the speech making event in London. He said that there are PPP partners eager to help with the funding. He said that he has software to recruit people into jobs which he is going to create. In short his speech is impressive. Read it in whole, instead of the tidbits.

Bros 9ja don pass that level just let liv it there ok grin
callmenow:

Bros 9ja don pass that level just let liv it there ok
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by AODT(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
So in your own infinite wisdom we should vote Jonathan out of fear.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by bamdexfarms(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=BlackTechnology post=29578640]Fact of life

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria

Get ready to farm your cocoas and groundnuts

Agbaje don talk

If malaysia can depend on palm oil and her economy superceds nigeria, then our economy can also be Boosted with agriculture. The dwindling price of crude oil is even telling on us all. So u and ur south south militants can go and drink all your worthless crude for all I care!!!

GMB 2015

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I don't blame you guys but the lopsided history taught

When those guys trade oil for weapons, what happened during OBJ's era will be child's play
Ok. I hear you. I just pray the SS shouldn't start what they can't finish. They don't need to start trading oil for weapons, we already heard that ur GEJ is sponsoring some Snipers for training outside the country secretly. We shall see the outcome of everything. Ojukwu who tries secession the other time would have been the one to tell u how far.... Coz I believed you should know d difference between Majority and Minority. The worst that could happened is if the Igbos supported the SS.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by scalez: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
jcflex:
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6115-agbaje-warns-diaspora-that-south-south-youths-could-stifle-economy-if-goodluck-is-not-elected#sthash.w3NDiyBS.6jFxyY1y.dpufMr

I wonder what likes of Jimi Agbaje reason with. They have their own kids tucked away in foreign countries with enough stolen funds. Then they will turn around and start instigating other people's kids to fight their battles. How about bringing in their own 'aje butter' kids for once.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by SergeAlain: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Too many comments here are escapist, sentimental and slightly childish.

What Agbaje said is exactly same thing Bola Ajibola talked about when he asked for the signing of an MOU by PDP and APC.

In truth, it will require a miracle for the Ijaws to accept the way GEJ has been hounded out from day 1 (especially with the violence up North making it virtually impossible for him to succeed).

When you say oil prices will decline to zero, even if that is true, what of Natural Gas? How do you plan to generate power in the short to medium term without gas? All the gas to the Power stations come from one long pipeline system, which can easily be sabotaged anywhere from Rivers to Delta State.

At that point GEJ wont even be the issue, as he would have returned to a peaceful life in Otuoke. If you imagine the Niger Delta Warlords are now weak, ask Festus Keyamo what he saw at the hands of Tompolo.

Regarding the ability of the Nigerian Military to quell this, consider Boko Haram will not also just vanish into thin air after FeBUHARI as you call it (except you are acknowledging that they answer directly to GMB and will lay down their arms once he enters Aso rock). This means the Nigerian Military could as well be fighting on two fronts.

Given how effective they have been in the North East, does this possibility fill you with confidence?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=bamdexfarms post=29586768][/quote]

Yes

But

Remember

That

It

Will

Take

Time

Until then, you are at their mercy ssince you guys rejected True Federalism
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
akpumping7720:

Ok. I hear you. I just pray the SS shouldn't start what they can't finish. They don't need to start trading oil for weapons, we already heard that ur GEJ is sponsoring some Snipers for training outside the country secretly. We shall see the outcome of everything. Ojukwu who tries secession the other time would have been the one to tell u how far.... Coz I believed you should know d difference between Majority and Minority. The worst that could happened is if the Igbos supported the SS.

Ojukwu failed because he refused to trade oil for weapons

Despite that, his boys killed at least 500 thousands soldiers

Now imagine if he had traded oil for weapons

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ncChigo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Vote GEJ because ND oil feeds you

Have governor paid salaries.?
mayb its time we stopped depending on d oil. i'll vote who i want 2 vote,not who i'm threatened to vote.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by GEJisBOKO: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
AODT:
So in your own infinite wisdom we should vote Jonathan out of fear.
Thats what the 1diot is actually trying to say.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
SergeAlain:
Too many comments here are escapist, sentimental and slightly childish.

What Agbaje said is exactly same thing Bola Ajibola talked about when he asked for the signing of an MOU by PDP and APC.

In truth, it will require a miracle for the Ijaws to accept the way GEJ has been hounded out from day 1 (especially with the violence up North making it virtually impossible for him to succeed).

When you say oil prices will decline to zero, even if that is true, what of Natural Gas? How do you plan to generate power in the short to medium term without gas? All the gas to the Power stations come from one long pipeline system, which can easily be sabotaged anywhere from Rivers to Delta State.

At that point GEJ wont even be the issue, as he would have returned to a peaceful life in Otuoke. If you imagine the Niger Delta Warlords are now weak, ask Festus Keyamo what he saw at the hands of Tompolo.

Regarding the ability of the Nigerian Military to quell this, consider Boko Haram will not also just vanish into thin air after FeBUHARI as you call it (except you are acknowledging that they answer directly to GMB and will lay down their arms once he enters Aso rock). This means the Nigerian Military could as well be fighting on two fronts.

Given how effective they have been in the North East, does this possibility fill you with confidence?

Leave these online illiterates

Just imagine BH firing all their power as Militants crash oil production

The military will collapse when there is no finance to buy arms for them

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by theorbiters: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
You Are a Fooooooooooool!!!!

Guy, calm down now, no dey shout like that na. Na my opinion I dey give, make u give ur own and leave the names tagging u are doing.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
ncChigo:

mayb its time we stopped depending on d oil. i'll vote who i want 2 vote,not who i'm threatened to vote.

No continue going to Abuja for oil money

Don't tell your lazy elites to call for True Federalism
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ALAYORMII: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerian Politicians are nothing bur empty heads.

Jimi Agbaje, this msg is for you and everyone threatening fire and brimstone if GEJ or Buhari did not win come February

Nobody (State,Tribe,People) has the monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
Thats what the 1diot is actually trying to say.

He who feeds you can determine how you live

The only way out is to insist on True Federalism
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Guy, calm down now, no dey shout like that na. Na my opinion I dey give, make u give ur own and leave the names tagging u are doing.
Guy I don hear but you need wise na
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by cougar712(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
D coward who says he wants to govern lagos dat need action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Nigerian Politicians are nothing bur empty heads.

Jimi Agbaje, this msg is for you and everyone threatening fire and brimstone if GEJ or Buhari did not win come February

Nobody (State,Tribe,People) has the monopoly of violence.

As long as you guys refused to depend on your resources

The

ND will always call the shot.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emmykk(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
aderonila18:
Jimi Agbaje is a big disappointment , imagine him trying to threaten the voting populace. This is the man that claims he is different from other politicians yet he is already making insiteful statements. This is why he will never govern Lagos State
jimi agbaje just stated it in black and white what the ss youth are hungry to do.

Sw have always voted for PDP in the presidential anyway.

For forces are waiting to close nigeria by bombing oil installations if Gej is not re-elected.the terrane is not favourable to northern soldiers to fight back.

International oil price trash is giving us headach,let alone without oil to sell for the current price.

Southwest some level of power is in your hand so vote with brain.

Bh can kill their brothers but without oil wahala go reach every household remember petrol,diesel and kerosene and vote wisely.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

He who feeds you can determine how you live

The only way out is to insist on True Federalism
If you expect some bunch of parasites to wake up one morning and leave their hosts ,you would be waiting for a long time bro.

The North doesn't even want to hear about True Federalism while the sw is only paying lip service to it.

Bunch of parasitic people.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
ShineuEye:

AGBAJE is really governor in waiting, this man will be greater than Fashola. He won't have Tinubu breathing down his neck monthly.
he will have Bode George and Ogunlewe alongside koro on him abi

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emmykk(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
aderonila18:
Jimi Agbaje is a big disappointment , imagine him trying to threaten the voting populace. This is the man that claims he is different from other politicians yet he is already making insiteful statements. This is why he will never govern Lagos State
jimi agbaje just stated it in black and white what the ss youth are hungry to do.

Sw have always voted for PDP in the presidential anyway.

For forces are waiting to close nigeria by bombing oil installations if Gej is not re-elected.the terrane is not favourable to northern soldiers to fight back.

International oil price trash is giving us headach,let alone without oil to sell for the current price.

Southwest some level of power is in your hand so vote with brain.

Bh can kill their brothers but without oil wahala go reach every household remember petrol,diesel and kerosene and vote wisely.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.