Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (51964 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
philips70:

Oil that will soon sell for N1 per barrel and put in sachet for sale in traffic. Keep shouting.
Gawd!!! shocked
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akinladejo: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Where is mrs Ogah is this not an inciting statement?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you expect some bunch of parasites to wake up one morning and leave their hosts ,you would be waiting for a long time bro.

The North doesn't even want to hear about True Federalism while the sw is only paying lip service to it.

Bunch of parasitic people.

They want Change.

They will get it

This time

The change

Will not be

What they

Thought of.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by cocokiller1(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
PDP and lies...South South youth won't do such, not after most of d so-called militant we thought where fighting for d regions have all sold their concense for money.
new set of individuals might arise,give demselves a name nd say they are fighting 4 some cause
jst like the den militants
nd nw boko haram
do not underestimmate d things gullible people can do jst to disturb d peace of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by InvertedHammer: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Don't worry

By march, you will feel more heat

Have your state paid salary for the last 3months.?
/
People who act rarely talk.

Nigeria owed salaries in arrears when oil was $140/barrel. So @ $50+/barrel, I don't expect anything different. If oil goes to $500/barrel, they will still owe unless some drastic changes happen. Debt has become a norm.

6 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
emmykk:
jimi agbaje just stated it in black and white what the ss youth are hungry to do.

Sw have always voted for PDP in the presidential anyway.

For forces are waiting to close nigeria by bombing oil installations if Gej is not re-elected.the terrane is not favourable to northern soldiers to fight back.

International oil price trash is giving us headach,let alone without oil to sell for the current price.

Southwest some level of power is in your hand so vote with brain.

Bh can kill their brothers but without oil wahala go reach every household remember petrol,diesel and kerosene and vote wisely.

Gbam

Very soon

SW

Eye

Go

Clear

SS they vex

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
SergeAlain:
Too many comments here are escapist, sentimental and slightly childish.

What Agbaje said is exactly same thing Bola Ajibola talked about when he asked for the signing of an MOU by PDP and APC.

In truth, it will require a miracle for the Ijaws to accept the way GEJ has been hounded out from day 1 (especially with the violence up North making it virtually impossible for him to succeed).

When you say oil prices will decline to zero, even if that is true, what of Natural Gas? How do you plan to generate power in the short to medium term without gas? All the gas to the Power stations come from one long pipeline system, which can easily be sabotaged anywhere from Rivers to Delta State.

At that point GEJ wont even be the issue, as he would have returned to a peaceful life in Otuoke. If you imagine the Niger Delta Warlords are now weak, ask Festus Keyamo what he saw at the hands of Tompolo.

Regarding the ability of the Nigerian Military to quell this, consider Boko Haram will not also just vanish into thin air after FeBUHARI as you call it (except you are acknowledging that they answer directly to GMB and will lay down their arms once he enters Aso rock). This means the Nigerian Military could as well be fighting on two fronts.

Given how effective they have been in the North East, does this possibility fill you with confidence?
If you expect these freeloaders to understand one thing from here ,then you're naive.

At least there would be no Yaradua and another Jonathan to come to the creeks to beg for people to accept any useless amnesty.

The ball is in their court ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by theorbiters: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
Guy I don hear but you need wise na

Bros mi, I am not in support of any violence of any kind, but haba, APC started this fuel of violence, claiming they wud form a parallel govt. Haba, think am, that alone is treason. Come to think, who will declare the election rigged or free and fair wen PDP wins, will APC be able to stomach it? Well, let us hope all these are just mere words
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
People who act rarely talk.

Nigeria owed salaries in arrears when oil was $140/barrel. So @ $50+/barrel, I don't expect anything different. If oil goes to $500/barrel, they will still owe unless some drastic changes happen. Debt has become a norm.

Remember how OBJ suffered oil production decline
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you expect these freeloaders to understand one thing from here ,then you're naive.

At least there would be no Yaradua and another Jonathan to come to the creeks to beg for people to accept any useless amnesty.

The ball is in their court ,after all he who is down fears no fall.

This time around

They will ask for full resource control or at least 50%

By then

Many States will sack their staff in order to survive
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by raymondinc(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
candy:
Mr Agbaje just messed up by threatening Nigerians with Niger delta millitants! Does he expect us to vote for GEJ out of fear?

We will not call a cow 'brother' because we want to eat meat. BTW, if the sky falls down, it falls on everybody, including those pulling it down.
Hey you sound so furious, this country has grown beyond what we used to see it to be. Though Agbaje shouldn't have used such demeanor but one thing I want you to know is that, its time we look beyond parties and start considering whom we would want as our leader in this country. Jonathan will win if its God's will and there is nothing anybody can do about it. What a cat would see and keep mute a dog will see it and bark its head off, and that's exactly what's happening. The Northerners can never rule this country again, enough is enough. They have been ruling since the creation of Nigeria and for that reason they convailed every institution that has to do with power to their territory, for instance, millitary shools, cadet school of defence, NDA and so on. Whereas, incompetent Northerners are been awarded admission into those institutions even when they can't write nor speaks a good understandable english, now tell me, how did they merit it? On what platform? I think is time we do what is right! May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by KingTom(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Bros mi, I am not in support of any violence of any kind, but haba, APC started this fuel of violence, claiming they wud form a parallel govt. Haba, think am, that alone is treason. Come to think, who will declare the election rigged or free and fair wen PDP wins, will APC be able to stomach it? Well, let us hope all these are just mere words
Baba I can see now that your brain is not empty, na correct iya born you. You are indeed right, it is left for tje idiotts to decide if they want the electio free and fair. I like what Metuh and Lai Mohammed did. Lets hope for free and fair elections o. If not that Valentine's day, I go use am Bleep. grin
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Ojukwu failed because he refused to trade oil for weapons

Despite that, his boys killed at least 500 thousands soldiers

Now imagine if he had traded oil for weapons
Dude... U funny oooooo. Ojukwu didn't trade oil for weapons. U funny no be small. Go and read history very well then come back to tell me if Ojukwu actually got weapons or not. All weapons Ojukwu used in prosecuting the war outmatched what the Nigerian Army used. Israelis and the Germans with some trained igbos designed d weapons... Have u heard about shelling machine before? Dude make we no start dis one dis nite. Just go to bed.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by theorbiters: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
Baba I can see now that your brain is not empty, na correct iya born you. You are indeed right, it is left for tje idiotts to decide if they want the electio free and fair. I like what Metuh and Lai Mohammed did. Lets hope for free and fair elections o. If not that Valentine's day, I go use am Bleep. grin

Lol, na that one sure pass ooo
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
akpumping7720:

Dude... U funny oooooo. Ojukwu didn't trade oil for weapons. U funny no be small. Go and read history very well then come back to tell me if Ojukwu actually got weapons or not. All weapons Ojukwu used in prosecuting the war outmatched what the Nigerian Army used. Israelis and the Germans with some trained igbos designed d weapons... Have u heard about shelling machine before? Dude make we no start dis one dis nite. Just go to bed.

Which history book did you read

Pls return back the book and collect your money

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by osram(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donmichaelz:
how? by kidnaping the economy?
Goodluck is a good man no doubt but he is not good enough to lead nigeria,am not campaigning for buhari ,am campaigning for bright future for my kids and Nigeria, I love Nigeria and whosoever don't have Nigerians at heart doesnt deserve a second term.... God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA....
seconded
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Lerumo: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jimi has made a terrible blunder with that statement. He has just shot himself in the foot.

The truth is that PDP in Lagos has nothing to use to convince Lagosians to vote for them.

He wants to contest Governorship in Lagos he is going to London to campaign. Does he want to govern in Lagos or in London.

4 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by KingTom(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Lol, na that one sure pass ooo
grin
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by aresa: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Responsible and credible leaders condemns such hostage taking and threatening comments against 170 million people and his own country, but instead this useless, thoughtless and unpatriotic man is giving the idiotic message needless comfort and even advising Nigerians to sabotage their votes just to please some rif rafs and lawless clowns.

And this joker is trying not only to become a public official but also the governor of Lagos state?

The PDP is indeed a politically lawless and morally bankrupt group of clowns...

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
new set of individuals might arise,give demselves a name nd say they are fighting 4 some cause
jst like the den militants
nd nw boko haram
do not underestimmate d things gullible people can do jst to disturb d peace of Nigeria

Yea sure dat can only happen if GEJ returns to power bcus he keep making ex-militant billionaires at d detriment of d real victims....But if Buhari is elected, I think corruption will be tackled and militancy will not strive as a business neither will Boko Haram, So no group will have d mind to form collision against d govt

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by backtosender: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Have your presidency paid the last three months salary? have these PDP states suchas benue, kogi, Adamawa paid salary ?
those PDP states are not oil producing states they are not complaining like the way APC state parasites governors acting like oliver twist no jonathan no oil and gas money simple go and get your own source of living.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
hinohsend:
agbaje has disappointed me with DAT statement, its jjst lyk saying we should vote buhari simply because BH wud stop killing, was he asleep wen MEND endorsed GMB, if he dosent retract dis statement dden he is a fool,if he retracts dis statement he is still a fool
I saw his picture for the first time this afternoon and I thought pdp made a better choice by choosing him over Obanikoro. How wrong I was.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Look at hypocritical apc dogs and baboons.

Did buhari not swear to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ in 2011? This buhari has partially done with his boko haram thugs, whom he has publicly supported and requests for amnesty on their behalf

Again Buhari has sworn that "The dogs and baboons would be sucked in blood"

Agbaje on the other hand has made no threat, he simply gave an advice knowing Niger-delta well, they won't let this injustice of cutting their time at the top short.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by skyfall: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
That's your "gentleman" Jimi Agbaje. Yeye!
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
kingofpool:
Imaging one fu*kin muda f*cka threatening entire nigerian.... Mtcheeew nija don go for dogs

Yes and buhari must be this fuckin muda fucka, as he has threatened Nigerians severely since 1983
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
This idiot called agbaje is an animal, shut down the economy for what. We will diversify our economy when GMB takes over on may 29.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by VellyG(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why are guys finding it difficult to see truth in what he has said. Don't be deceived the militants will go back to the creeks when the pay checks stops coming . Don't be fooled by MEND's support for APC. Not all militants are under MEND .
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by VellyG(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
JohnsonEmma:
This idiot called agbaje is an animal, shut down the economy for what. We will diversify our economy when GMB takes over on may 29.
What exactly does Buhari know about economy? If u think Buhari is going to be our Messiah then u r day dreaming .
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Afroconnect:
I thought Jimi Agbaje is wiser than this...so he too is resorting to issuing threats...very dumb thing to say.

Show me the threats here? Awon ode nla
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
JohnsonEmma:

You will diversify the economy and Buhari is still talking of stabilizing oil market
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
hinohsend:
agbaje has disappointed me with DAT statement, its jjst lyk saying we should vote buhari simply because BH wud stop killing, was he asleep wen MEND endorsed GMB, if he dosent retract dis statement dden he is a fool,if he retracts dis statement he is still a fool

if u dont edit ur post and remove this rubbish den you are a fool, if you edit it you are still a fool
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Which history book did you read

Pls return back the book and collect your money
Ok sir.... I hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.