Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (51965 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BlackTechnology: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Nigerians, pay attention!
PDP says militants' demands must be satisfied or they will cripple the nation's economy.
Constitution states clearly that it is an act of sabotage to cripple the economy of the country through criminal acts.
PDP is clueless on what to do with criminals and wants to pacify them.
Say NO to amnesty for criminals! Say NO to PDP!!

The real owner is not FG bit the people

Stop f ooling yourself

afrikanns:
who cares, afterall what I personally have benefitted since the discovery of their so called oil especially under this dullard,clueless leader of theirs.

The imported products you use, comes indirectly through the dollar we receive when ND oil is sold

Go and study your basic economics again

ShineuEye:

It'll be dire if we have austerity, zero corruption and no oil to sell.

Gbam

When oil wealth cease, we shall see how Buhari will get money to give N5000 to 25million people
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by allbright(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
@jimi agbaje for this statement and others coming from you, you and your cronics will not get my vote!

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by sleekp1: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayekotoo:

The same oil being generated in Ondo. This year Lagos would start generating

At the moment only Ondo state produces oil in all the south western states, you people are marginally better than the Hausas, una go see pepper if jonny boy is not re elected. start looking for cocoa traders now. stop making passive ss people like me to be anti yoruba. I have always liked the yorubas but people like you are changing my views.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Louislewis:
Agbaje has spoken the truth. Whether we like it or not, believe it or not. Northerns have made it ungovernable for this government which the Deltans believed is a slap on their faces with the support of some selfish and self-centred politicians from the south including Igbos and yorubas. It is going to be the turn of the Deltans to make this nations economy unprofitable and useless for all these selfish politicians including the Buhari if eventually he wins. That is the simple truth whether you like it or not. He is going to govern this nation with empty treasury.
no wahala,bring it on,na all of us go suffer am
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by azimibraun: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Asari Vote GEJ or Nigeria will Burn, Tompolo buying Warships to do what it; catch fish? Jimi agbaje reminding Nigerians on the plans of the SS. Thugs.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by 49cents(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
jcflex:
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6115-agbaje-warns-diaspora-that-south-south-youths-could-stifle-economy-if-goodluck-is-not-elected#sthash.w3NDiyBS.6jFxyY1y.dpufMr

That's my Governor!!!!!

I just feel we lagosions need to see how the state will be likthout Tinubu as the thieving Landlord?

Egbon Jimi........promise us that you and your party members in the legislators will assent to the LG autonomy; 2. Re-organise the electoral commission in the state so that it can be truly indpependent and see that cost of governance is sladhed by at least 50% in the next four years

I believe you can do it
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
It sounds that Agbaje is indirectly threatening the people of the SW and the North. Anybody have the right to vote and to be voted for, so why the threat. This man just lostmy vote for him with his fish brain.

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by 401kk: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Like play like play, GEJ will lose. . .
Like play like play, militancy will return to the creeks
Like play like play, they will bomb all oil installations
Like play like play, all IOCs will leave country
Like play like play, Nigerian economy folds
Like play like play, Nigeria divides. . .

That is what Jimmy is driving at.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
sleekp1:

At the moment only Ondo state produces oil in all the south western states, you people are marginally better than the Hausas, una go see pepper if jonny boy is not re elected. start looking for cocoa traders now. stop making passive ss people like me to be anti yoruba. I have always liked the yorubas but people like you are changing my views.
abeg stop this your empty threats and blackmail.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by olaide721(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm Mr jimi Agbaje u said u want to build 150,000 housing unit in lagos whenu ursef said 120,000 is needed right now I Love ur manifesto please can u ansa the following question
1) Where will u see the money u will use to build this 150,000 housing unit in four years
2) Are u telling us that all the allocation both from state and the one from federal Govt. Will be used only for housing
3) If yes is the ansa to question 2 what will happen to workers salary, road etc and other sector in the state
Mr jimi jimi (lol) u are very funny
Just go and seat down with all this ur assumptions that u call manifesto its never ur turn to rule ur locality talk less of the entire state
With this ur manifesto Nawa ooooooo

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by InvertedHammer: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If you have oil, why is region finding hard to pay salaries

Don't worry March is not far

Stupod question

There are arms sellers who they can sell oil at $10 a barrel just to buy arms

Even the American black marketers, might take that offer.
/
When ND goes on all out war and economic sabotage of Nigeria, the waterways will be so free for oil transactions with black marketers.

Lol.

GEJ is treating ND militants with kids gloves (just like he does to anything of significant importance) does not mean subsequent leaders will. Asari and Tompolo have tasted life in opulence so much that militancy even by proxy is out of their agenda.

Like empty barrels, they will continue to make some noise to stay relevant. Bait them and give them Orkar treatment, (20+ years in the gulag away from the mansions) and they will sing like birds.
/

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
401kk:
Like play like play, GEJ will lose. . .
Like play like play, militancy will return to the creeks
Like play like play, they will bomb all oil installations
Like play like play, all IOCs will leave country
Like play like play, Nigerian economy folds
Like play like play, Nigeria divides. . .

That is what Jimmy is driving at.
well written and delivered. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by philips70(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Have you being paid your 3months salary by your state government

If you have being paid pls save enough because you might not see oil salary from March

Why do you choose senselessness among all choices? Oil that will soon sell for N1 per barrel and put in sachet for sale in traffic. Keep shouting.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by shamecurls(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
GMB 2015

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
royalblood21:
grin grin
kai i am deaded
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by fahren(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
We the are not ready to shutdown any economy, we will move forward irrespective of whoever wins, its not a do or die affair, we are #teamnigeria and nigeria is bigger than GEJ and GMB, for the record #isaynotoelectoralviolence
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by aderonila18: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is a big disappointment , imagine him trying to threaten the voting populace. This is the man that claims he is different from other politicians yet he is already making insiteful statements. This is why he will never govern Lagos State

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
When ND goes on all out war and economic sabotage of Nigeria, the waterways will be so free for oil transactions with black marketers.

Lol.

GEJ is treating ND militants with kids gloves (just like he does to anything of significant importance) does not mean subsequent leaders will. Asari and Tompolo have tasted life in opulence so much that militancy even by proxy is out of their agenda.

Like empty barrels, they will continue to make some noise to stay relevant. Bait them and give them Orkar treatment, (20+ years in the gulag away from the mansions) and they will sing like birds.
/

If it was easy, OBJ would have done it.

As GEJ dey go Nigeria dey go
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by LadyPM: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje don begin his own stupid political statement. Talking gibberish. Welcome to the club of Pdp propagandists. FFK has laid his hands on him.. Mtcheeeew!!!!!
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by 3kay945(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oh! Jimi just fall my hands. Chaii
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
philips70:

Why do you choose senselessness among all choices? Oil that will soon sell for N1 per barrel and put in sachet for sale in traffic. Keep shouting.

Is your cocoa harvest ready.?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
fahren:
We the are not ready to shutdown any economy, we will move forward irrespective of whoever wins, its not a do or die affair, we are #teamnigeria and nigeria is bigger than GEJ and GMB, for the record #isaynotoelectoralviolence

Power must go round

No more born to rule
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
beopened:

Indeed but he will have Thief Olabode George,Seye Ogunlewe and Musiliu Obanikoro breathing down on his shoulders!

If you dont know.....The PDP structure in Lagos is patently in the hands of those 3 personalities and all of them will jostle and nominate individuals into his Cabinet,Ministries and Parastatals. And more often than not,those so nominated will be loyal to their Principals and not the person they are working with!

Or why was Fashola not able to get his backed candidates to win the APC primaries,it was because he does not control the delegates........The same thing will happen to Agbaje who was just invited to come and eat( pick the ticket) by those who control the party......that Koro was able to do small agidi was because he is also a force to reckoned with

If you understand politics and politicking Bode George,Ogunlewe and lately Koro could not have agreed to give the ticket to Agbaje if they didnt extract a commitment from him as to the role they are going to play if he wins.........I dont expect you to agree with me but if you think that those guys will just be looking at Agbaje to render them politically useless after helping him to secure the ticket through their structure and delegates then you are a novice in Politics

If Agbaje ever wins(God forbid) i expect serious earthquake to occur between him and his 3 Godfathers as all of them will fight tooth and nail to be above the other 2

Agbaje is as bare as a defeathered chicken in PDP......because na only him waka go without 100% control of the party structure

So Perish the idea that nobody will control him,infact he has 3 individuals waiting in the wings to exert their influence over him
nakeed truth
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ToyinDipo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Capital BS all over his speech.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by simdam500(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Agbaje is a clown... Nigerian politician threatening it citizen for nothing but their own selfish interest... Everything seems to be working against the pdp and they can feel it, they are loosing. If the silly youth of the sw should try to stop the circular flow of oil... We are going to face it together, by the way did he know the worth of oil now? How clueless

Is this d man that wanna take over the seat from the BRF himself... NO WAY!

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by callmenow: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
He does not have to talk to Oshodi tout or Ajegunle miscreant. Or even like TINUBU and his lifelong poodle, Fashola. He is very rich, studied abroad, and has lived life sans corruption. I recommend him. At an event a few days ago in London, he was quoting socrates and Plato's Republic. He is a new breed indeed. It is not all about 'Egunje'

Ayima:
Then why don't he talk like a Nigerian?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by akpumping7720(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
US prediction of Nigeria breaking up will become a reality if you SW people think you will push away SS and still feed from their oil wealth

It will become clear and painful when they secede with their oil

Choose carefully. cool
Young man, u don't need to start e-threat, if the SS wants to secede because of their oil no qualms. I will still continue to say it that the most Foolish and clueless president we have is GEJ. How can u abandone Obasanjo who ought to be guiding nd leading you in governing this forceful and deceitful country called Nigeria; He thinks he can govern Nigeria the way he govern Bayelsa state. I hope you remembered what happened when the Igbos try to secede; the South South shouldn't just try anything funny.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Josboy2: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Fact of life

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria

Get ready to farm your cocoas and groundnuts

Agbaje don talk

It is a lie.Who told you that Nigeria can't survive without oil?Oil price is falling lets see whether Nigeria will not survive.
[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by callmenow: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
You were not there. I was there. He stood before standing room only audience a received a 20 minutes ovation/applause. His speech was a tour de force. Lagos will be well if this impressive man wins. Tukur was there, with other achievers.

ToyinDipo:
Capital BS all over his speech.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by InvertedHammer: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

If it was easy, OBJ would have done it.

As GEJ dey go Nigeria dey go
/
OBJ did his part in a diplomatic way, sort of.
He detoxified militancy out of ND leaders by force-feeding them with money. Who wan suffer? I will be surprised if Asari can even shoot a Kimber 1911 today. Age is not on his side either.

ND militants are fighting for resource control(oil money) on earth. BH fighters are fighting for resource control(virgins) in after life. The path to reach to BH target is a path most mortals are afraid to take--death.

And don't even think Asari and Tompolo are immortals. .
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by whizkid10(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
He doesn't even deserve a 1-day extension beyond May 28

Bro, I'm not saying he deserve more than that. But, lets not just give a dog a bad name jst because we intend killing it.
President Jonathan has greatly surpass his predecessors. Agriculture, Power, Transportation ...name it
I am neither supporting APC nor PDP ..Considering Buhari is 75 and some more. APC wud've done better if they'd throne in either Ameachi, Fashola, Oshomole or even Rochas.
In summary APC have made a wrong choice of candidate and should go back quickly to the drawing board for 2019.
Bro, let me also remind you that if Jonathan is not re-elected more than 65% of SS/SE wud cry foul. What i'm saying is that its better we concentrate in tackling the ragging insurgency than have two very vital regions in the country in shatters. Who knows the insurgency might even become history when he's re-elected.
Even the bible advices ''You be smatter than a serpent and gentle like a dove'

Good evening!

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by theorbiters: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Not if APC lose but if PDP rigged

How will they knw it was rigged? Who will declare it rigged or free and fair? So if pdp wins, they wud accept it was free and fair, guy, abeg think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.