Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56975 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by bluegrey: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
do I look like I am married?

U talk about dating a girl in early 80s & u arnt married by now?? Hun?? Egbon
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
why is this thread so boring, nobody wanna chatsad
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
AndreRose:

Lyk a stone Aiit
Like balls
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eliba:
why is this thread so boring, nobody wanna chatsad
I wish NL has a chat app 4 nairalanders, it would have been real fun

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
girls are girls whether introvert or extrovert...a lot of your points are just myths and not facts...i swear most times those extrovert don't even know the half of what these so called introverts know..blv me,when you get closer to them (most shy girls) you will discover their appearance was just a charade..them be the real badoo..talking from experience wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by mployer(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
UjSizzle:
At what level of shyness and introversion will this apply? sad
sweet dreams dear
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Oluwatosean(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
k4kings:
who re d we? U wan advertize ur sef U wan dey for introvert abi becos of d good tinz said... OP hammer her wit d negative aspect jare make she change her mind sharply
mtcheeeew. na black gubble u wear for eye abi who u dey call she? nd who told u am advertisin?. am an introvert dude and em proud to b one. em nt sum wannabe
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by RZQ3: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
create your own topic then!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by stanisbaratheon: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
lepasharon:

This is me. One of the most difficult personalities to have. Like an eagle trapped in a cage sad

It is easier to be a shy introvert than a shy extrovert

na only you waka come??
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by dapydan: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Most shy girl don't know how to say NO when you approach dem & once dey decide on something,dey hardly reverse it.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by oshaosha2014(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!

You really really shy NOT. undecided
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!

You really really shy NOT.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by lordmayor4(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Guy na lie ooO! If shhy girls wounjure u eeh, ur life will never remain d same... thhey r good planners and executioners! I prefer d free spirited, outspoken even tomboyish girlies 'em... they can't bottle up anything, they r always straight forward
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by AndreRose(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
faby11:

Like balls
Lol
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

wicked

share your experience
The guy is right somehow. From my own experience.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
AndreRose:

Lol
They roll better than stones
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by SavageGarden(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
Yaayyy

#teamshygirlsrock.

Shy girl my foot...you busy body... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
SavageGarden:

Shy girl my foot...you busy body... angry
cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by brushstrokes(f): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad

They pretend a lot and are too secretive!

You can't even predict them cos they are like green snakes under the green grass.

They are simply a "NO NO" for me undecided

angry angry undecided

well, it's a good thing that not everyone shares your sentiments! smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
brushstrokes:

angry angry undecided

well, it's a good thing that not everyone shares your sentiments! smiley
Well who cares? undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by brushstrokes(f): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

no one......
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
brushstrokes:

no one......
smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
brushstrokes:

no one......
undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Prophessor(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
cool cool
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yeah i grab. *wink*
MsAnne:
Even tho iam shy, When am outdoor iam lively n so confident wink

#especially in the midst of strangers# Hehehehe U grab grin
u grab my grab?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by emitheo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
well said....keep it up
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by whizbae01(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
elantraceey:
Lolz

I agree with your points except the one that they are found at the back seat , I'm an introvert but i've gotten used to my coursemates and if you don't find me in the first two rows just know am not in
that class.

Yea. I really love sitting in the front row or second
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
being an introvert or extrovert is something that is decided by the position of the planets at the
time of ur birth, although ur environment,experience,people and bloodline will also influence you but you still have ur own freewill over some things,being introvert or extrovert dosent make you an angel or devil,there are good and bad introverts, and there are good and bad extroverts. you just have to find out urself. even an extrovert dosent tell you everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.