Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56982 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by 190: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Una really get time
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2015
jenie10:
I can rememba d days I was a shy gal, I dnt pray to go bak to those days... I prefer now than den, cos now, I can tell u how I feel, u can't take advantage of me as a guy..I love nt being an introvert but am neither an extrovert,den what am I?

you are a Balanced lady. You've realised your mistakes in d past and tricks some guys use on naive ladies. Its good. Keep it up and continue bn you. Real friends will stick with , while d wrong, fake and unreal friends will keep clear from you, cause they cant sway n take advantage of u, anymore. In nija settings of today, its sad but who can outsmart/ cheat/ derail d other is in almost 95percent of pple's mind. But for u? Ur balanced.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Mrbigman1(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Am a heavy introvert, sometime, it affect me cos, I can't even go ask a girl out, cos if she dare say no, am done for.
About seating in d back seat, it's cos dey re already used to dia class mates.
One more important one u failed to add is, an introvert talks and plays more indoor with ppl he or she is fond of, be it family or friend.
Wish I could marry my kind so dat understanding would be perfect. Not d one dat wanna club all day

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
@ Poster,u're so on point with number 3,5, 7 & the supposed 8.Virtually all the points are true,u sure know us inside out.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by ethylene: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.
And you are still alive?
Pisures or adonbilivit >sad
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by dudesexy1111(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Rexyl:

When it was difficult to make distinction bet 'fall in love' and 'faint in sense' Ladies nowadays should be properly investigated, many of them are victims of circumstances.
very true bro....
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Charles4075(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Op, I'll like to add a few. You see in life, introvert men are shut away entirely from the world of romance and relationships, introvert girls just end up in bad relationships because of low self esteem during their teenage years.
Unlike other girls who keep making this same mistake all their lives, an introvert woman’s heart hardens and she learns her lesson quickly.  She becomes one of those rare and precious women who isn’t chasing millionaires and movie stars.
Introvert women are much more pragmatic and analytical than other women, more so than most men.  They value fairness in a relationship and treasure the quality of a relationship over the material things that can be extracted from it.
While many women speak loudly and rapidly, introvert women tend to speak more slowly and deliberately.  They love spending time outdoors and wear less makeup than other women.
They have a deep appreciation for spells of silence and natural beauty.
They are often superb writers with a lot of creativity and flair for describing the details. Introvert women always amaze me because they basically contradict everything male cynics have said for centuries. The sad thing is that most of them, even as adults don’t understand just how precious they are and that's where I have a little problem with some. Please if I've said anything wrong or false, kindly point it out to me rather than insults..

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Gbengazzee(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Introvert or extrovert has nothing to do with a lady/girl being good or bad. If you meet the good introvert girl one would agree to the OP’s assertion but if it is a bad one, you will regret ever meeting her.

It is better to have a runs girl around you than to have a bad introvert girl. Atleast, you won’t be surprise if you caught her cheating on you. Introvert girls are shocker. You cannot predict them.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by guyX(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Pinshure of an introvert girl or Adonbelieve it. angry
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Henry22(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2015
i have been dating an introvert for the past 5 years now but to tel u the truth, my brother its nt easy cos u can never tell what they are thinking and they can never tell u hw they feel about u, it wil look as if u are the only one making effort in the relationship, and the most anoying part is that any time i ask her a quesion abt us the answer is always, I DONT KNOW O, so anoying.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by joe17: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Can't date a shy girl, dnt like d dull moment dat usually accompany dem. While with a shy girl, I usually do all d talking and dat makes me luk like a talkative dat am not.
They ar cool tho, but cnt date 1
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by aydrees09: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!

How do u party and drink when u are shy ?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by joe17: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Henry22:
i have been dating an introvert for the past 5 years now but to tel u the truth, my brother its nt easy cos u can never tell what they are thinking and they can never tell u hw they feel about u, it wil look as if u are the only one making effort in the relationship, and the most anoying part is that any time i ask her a quesion abt us the answer is always, I DONT KNOW O, so anoying.
exactly d case bro.....so annoying
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by idu1(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
she never asked me to buy her pomade and the latest hair accessories. But she plotted and stole my life savings.
na lie jooor
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by preetyb(f): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2015
shy girls tolerate more cus they can't really express themselves, they genuflect love through their nature and they r the best set of people to share ur life story with cus they won't interrupt and as such thinking of the best way to encourage or answer ur questions.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Henry22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
is better i date an extrovert as a gf dt i will spend on and that will tell and express her feellings twords me and express her love twords me than to date an introvert that i wil nt spend on and i wil always be skepticall abt her love for me, life is too short to be in the dark.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by kikelomojessy(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Shy gurls rock!
ε̲̣̣̣̥ are calm and understanding, ε̲̣̣̣̥ dnt like offending people. ε̲̣̣̣̥ dnt go out too often. ε̲̣̣̣̥ are homely. The only time you can get on our nerves is if U̶̲̥̅̊ keep repeating stuffs dat ε̲̣̣̣̥ have repeatedly complained about, I promise U̶̲̥̅̊ dat wen ε̲̣̣̣̥ react fear go catch you.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bwaal:
u,also cheat i guess
Thank God ure guessing!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Shy gurls rock!
ε̲̣̣̣̥ are calm and understanding, ε̲̣̣̣̥ dnt like offending people. ε̲̣̣̣̥ dnt go out too often. ε̲̣̣̣̥ are homely. The only time you can get on our nerves is if U̶̲̥̅̊ keep repeating stuffs dat ε̲̣̣̣̥ have repeatedly complained about, I promise U̶̲̥̅̊ dat wen ε̲̣̣̣̥ react fear go catch you.
Tell dem girlie oh! #TeamShyGirlsRock#
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by folabayo1(f): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Elcemento:
For ur mind,you don't intimidate me abi? undecided undecided
U go fear fear.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by encryptjay(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
As an introvert, I had this feeling that there must be a similar thread for guys and used Google search and saw this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1945524/reasons-why-should-date-shy
what an introverted instinct.
Op sef.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
aydrees09:

How do u party and drink when u are shy ?
I do dat with my friends who know and understands me. I'm never shy around dem.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by sweetbaby22(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
she never asked me to buy her pomade and the latest hair accessories. But she plotted and stole my life savings.

Sad story, but why didn't u give her money even if she didn't ask for money. Maybe you deserve to lose that money or someone else stole it, not her.

She is really a shy girl for not asking u for money, but as a guy u should no that u have to give her money at least,
as u are dating her. Also are u sure that she was sleeping around? People lie to spoil people.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Elcemento(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yinmu!
folabayo1:
U go fear fear.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by encryptjay(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Damn! Introverted lads have suffered in this world. When their hearts are broken, it's like snake poison; like the world is about to end. Peeps never get to understand the mind of an introvert fully. Cos you don't talk, they think you've got evil plans, they see you as boring cos you don't party and have fun in their own way.
Not all introverts are very patient: people will try to frustrate em by all means. We are special beings that are loving,caring and thoughtful. We pretend not to care about people but deep down inside, we care the most. We share people's plight too.
We ain't as gullible as some folks; we follow our instincts, our hearts. We believe that, a time will come when we'll smile and be happy always.

Diary of an introvert...

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by 989900: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad

They pretend a lot and are too secretive!

You can't even predict them cos they are like green snakes under the green grass.

They are simply a "NO NO" for me undecided

You are partly right, partly wrong.

The OP has serious points on point BTW.

Nothing is set in stone.

P.S. I know one thing for sure, shy/quiet girls, have the loudest ringtones...don't believe me...stay observant. wink grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by folabayo1(f): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
kiss grin
Elcemento:
Yinmu!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by toygod2: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
me like em
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
i'm a shy girl, is there anything wrong in being shy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
one of them I dated in the early 80s her name was Benitta. Everybody thought she was a good girl. Infact she was the ideal. Parents always told their young daughters, "behave well so that one day you will be like Benitta and date a young rich man like Krall". Although it was not like now that girls demand for material things, she never took 1kobo from me. I trusted her not knowing that every young bomboy had seen the colour of her pant. This girl that is very quite and shy anything you tell her, she will smile and bend head and cover hand with mouth. I didn't know that the orange I had not even peeled had been sucked dry by every Tunde, chukwudi and Abdul. I was heart broken. I don't know but I left that town and moved to where I stay now. I don't know what has become of her but I here that she is one now governors wife like that. Ever since then, I have always been wary of shy girls.
Do you know that the money I looted in notes when I was working as a civil servant, she stole all of them.
cool story
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Elcemento(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fola,do the needful Jor. angry angry
folabayo1:
kiss grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
May God bless you, i now have the reasons why Mama Chinedu must go. She is neither shy nor calm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.