Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56983 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , not that , am as free as the birds in the air but you can't expect me to tell my age in a public forum.
ha then pm me ok? grin wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

They don send you come for me shey?

well, actually i was just passing by, na im i kon decide say make i no just go lyk that witout beefin u small
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by seggs101(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
*observing things*nice one op, but i think i will prefer a confident gal because am a shy kinda guy, and i don't wanna make it two of us...
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
InZA:

I no follow you oo tongue tongue

You're the one following me

lie from the pit of hell
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Japhet04:
ha then pm me ok? grin wink

lol tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by segdan(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
shy girl is d best I like them shy

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

i don't agree with that and by the way if you dated in the 80s you shouldn't be single now.
marriage is a bondage

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one my wonderful OP

Your write-up is well arranged and well spaced

Keep up the good work
wink

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one my wonderful OP

Your write-up is well arranged and well spaced

Keep up the good work
wink
cheesy thanks smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by OsoDupe(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Team introvert, but sitting at d back during lectures, nah nah nah. Those days in class I target the front seat.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
OsoDupe:
Team introvert, but sitting at d back during lectures, nah nah nah. Those days in class I target the front seat.
lol you and elantraceey cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
InZA:

What exactly are you shy about undecided
I think u should divert dat question to my creator, God. wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!
How has that helped you?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
How has that helped you?
it gave me d best boyfriend ever!! tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
it gave me d best boyfriend ever!! tongue
That's great.
I can imagine the type of "boyfriend" you have.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
That's great.
I can imagine the type of "boyfriend" you have.
u can keep imagining.. it's allowed tho!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
u can keep imagining.. it's allowed tho!
No offence... Not apologizing though.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
No offence... Not apologizing though.
wasn't expecting one either.. nite eyaf come oh abi u be wizard? Oya go 2 bed.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
wasn't expecting one either.. nite eyaf come oh abi u be wizard? Oya go 2 bed.
I be wizard.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Introvert lyk me shey?? wink, anyways am all except numb 1 I cn talk for african
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
I be wizard.
. Don't fly and reach my side sha.. SafeNight#
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by NickiRoman: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.
..You are a Damn F*cking Liar,Jeez!!! Everything you type on every thread is always a Lie.That how you said you've dated thousands of SA Girls.undecided undecided Fear God oooo lipsrsealed

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 08, 2015
NickiRoman:
..You are a Damn F*cking Liar,Jeez!!! Everything you type on every thread is always a Lie.That how you said you've dated thousands of SA Girls.undecided undecided Fear God oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
marriage is a bondage

Really
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!

Then you aren't a shy!

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2015
sauceny:

Then you aren't a shy!
yeah I guess she isn't
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2015
sauceny:

Then you aren't a shy!
Jam me once and u go confirm! grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by iheanyi40(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Pheew em go de put money 4 ma acct ? undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Karleb(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Why not give us reason why to date a shy/introverted boy, double standard everywhere! undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by AbuMikey(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2015
100% True!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by pabon(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:
Yaayyy

#teamshygirlsrock.

yo shy?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by ireneony(f): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Seriously, am shy and am an introvert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist