Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56984 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.
talking from experience?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by englishmart(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
1stola:

How old are you
Bloody lair angry angry angry
don't be stvpid. embarassed
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by sylvez(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Japhet04:
*clears throat*

I have so many reasons why you should date a shy or introverted girl..Although I'm not an extrovert but I've spent time observing these interestingly captivating set of ladies and I felt there are some interesting facts reasons why you should date them..,you never know you might just get to like them...Enjoy wink

1.)They are not talkative or arrogant

shy girls are not talkative or arrogant rather they are coolheaded people who are reserved and this is a quality that makes them so adorable that sometimes you can't help but wonder unlike the extrovert girls who are talkative and always seek for attention,the Nigerian man would term it as 'notice me'

2.) it's easy to make them blush

shy girls have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you will see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident or rash girls who will only say thank you. That's if they even say it at all, try dating a shy girl you'll love em wink

3.) shy girls won't cheat on you

A shy girl can't cheat on you,of course not. They don't cheat on their guy,shy girls would never stoop so low to having a guy behind you. Unlike the confident and extrovert girls who want to exploit anything they see,money, fame etc but keep the emphasis on money.

4.) They are beautiful

yeah shy girls are beautiful and don't give a damn about it, they're so adorable when after lectures you see them in the class staring into space and engulfed in their thoughts but the reverse is the case for confident and extrovert girls, most of them are ugly but when they paint their face and look like black albinos you see them flaunting themselves everywhere seeking for notice (ifa hear )an ugly girl remains an ugly girl.

5.) They are good listeners

shy and introvert girls are just good for one thing, they are extremely good listeners..Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion, unlike extrovert girls who will keep shouting to the extent that other people will hear your discussion but shy girls, you can count on them on giving you all ears smiley

6.) They don't party nor drink

shy girls don't party nor drink,they being introvert wouldn't do have such bad manners unlike some extrovert girls who would always know the latest parties on campus and tell you the kinds of expensive wines they have drank and also tell you the number of guys they have had sex with from Bomboy to azninu from azinu to kponkius just name it...

7.) Shy and introvert girls are very educated and intelligent

this is true shy girls are very intelligent, they being intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. Date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did wink

feel free to add yours smiley

where to find a shy girl

1.) During church service

These awesome set of people are very easy to find during service,they always sit at the back and rarely dance unlike the extroverts that would even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu (what?.in the church....smh)a shy girl would never do this

2.) in class at the back seat

shy girls usually stay at the back seat of any class,alone in their thoughts now this is the best time to approach them, they're very friendly smiley, while the extrovert ones will always sit in front were they can be noticed (Ifa hear),this is for those in the university or higher institute

how to know if a girl is shy or introvert

it's very easy to spot these sweet girls,they will always blush at everything you say another way is to monitor their movements they rarely go out and they bring their charming selves outside only at night, date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did, I can testify to that wink

inspiration - arva my sister on nairaland she's the top inspiration of this post

tosyne2much this guy is so good in observing that sometimes I wonder if he is a psychologist grin

emusmith this guy thought me that you don't have to make fp just post a nice and interesting update and surprisingly he usually makes fp

elantraceey she thought me that you don't have to clamour for likes just keep cool and you will see them coming wink

thank you for your time
,hope this helps wink smiley
am new here o, had some difficulty using nairaland but i realy want to comment on this post about shy girls.
Now, all your facts/points/reasons are all valid but you cant generalize them because we can have an introvert sanguine
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by sylvez(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am new here o... i mean just joined but i am a regular visitor,had some difficulty using nairaland but i really want to comment on this post about shy girls.
Now, all your facts/points/reasons are all valid but you cant generalize them because we can have an introvert sanguine

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz, don't try to gues because you'll definitely guess wrongly smiley
mtchew!!
U'r 22
Take it or leave it! angry
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!
u dont look shy to me, i have dated your kind in the past.
source: ur profile pic

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Japhet04:
tongue really? never mind just ecstatic wink

You will pay for this span in my mentions o
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
mtchew!!
U'r 22
Take it or leave it! angry
lol , i'm not grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by seye15627(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey, are you really an introvert? just curious. what is your discipline? Mech or chem Eng?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
seye15627:
elantraceey, are you really an introvert? just curious. what is your discipline? Mech or chem Eng?

yes i am , i'm in electrical/electronics engineering.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
smsdigito:

hey you mean u are an introvert yet the post has made me to fall in love with you people already? shocked oya oya oya, whia u dey make i come see u so me sef go follow enjoy dating an introverto chikito

lolz , this introvert is taken grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

You will pay for this span in my mentions o
lol cheesy ,I admire your creativity sha smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Japhet04:
lol cheesy ,I admire your creativity sha smiley

lol , where you for see am?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , i'm not grin
den u'r either 20 or 21 or 23!
Take it or leave it!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by RaeMystix: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.
Lies angry
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
den u'r either 20 or 21 or 23!
Take it or leave it!

honestly am none of them , stop guessing my age o
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , where you for see am?
tongue will you teach me smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by coolxpat(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!
i reject the premise but i accept ur conclusion
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Japhet04:
tongue will you teach me smiley

teach you what na?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by seye15627(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

teach you what na?

I laff grin
elantraceey:

teach you what na?

I laff
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
seye15627:

I laff grin

I laff

why you dey laugh?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad

They pretend a lot and are too secretive!

You can't even predict them cos they are like green snakes under the green grass.

They are simply a "NO NO" for me undecided
They are still the best though,i love cool girls. cool
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

honestly am none of them , stop guessing my age o
hian!
I give up shocked

Wait! U'r either 19 or 25
True or false grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by godman01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.
You too can lie sha...
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
hian!
I give up shocked

Wait! U'r either 19 or 25
True or false grin grin

Na wa o , you nor gree tire lipsrsealed

True sha, both tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz , this introvert is taken grin
All dem cool ladies seem to be taken already embarassed embarassed
elantraceey:

Na wa o , you nor gree tire lipsrsealed
True sha, both tongue
I catch you grin
The latter is d right one smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
All dem cool ladies seem to be taken already embarassed embarassedI catch you grin
The latter is d right one smiley

i won't say which tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by dee3597(f): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yipee u re right. But not totally am not a mumu to that extent that I will now be covering my mouth every seconds someone compliment me. And about that church thing , na wash. U can just call me half shy
But at least I still belong to the shy girl group share
But op i will.advise u to go and talk to that shy girl u re crushing on before It is too late.
angry cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

i won't say which tongue
I don't need u to say it tongue

Don't worry. Ur secret is safe with me wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
I don't need u to say it tongue

Don't worry. Ur secret is safe with me wink

lol , what happenned to agapecharis?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
dee3597:
Yipee u re right. But not totally am not a mumu to that extent that I will now be covering my mouth every seconds someone compliment me. And about that church thing , na wash. U can just call me half shy
But at least I still belong to the shy girl group share
But op i will.advise u to go and talk to that shy girl u re crushing on before It is too late.
angry cheesy grin grin grin grin
Gbam!!! grin grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , what happenned to agapecharis?
on ban embarassed
Why did u deactivate elantracey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist