Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59385 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Missmossy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
I guess this isn't recent, feel more of pity for him though.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by MARKone(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
It will be exactly a year today, when Nigeria instituted a law to jail people like me. What’s our offense? Because we are simply wired differently

undecided

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Misogynist2014(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yahweh burn you in hell fàg!

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Y NOT JUST SAY' WE DONT ENVY U?
RUBBISH GAY . THEY R THE CREATION OF LUCIFA
Why are you hurt?Am not to blame for husband scarcity,am not the witches in your village holding your marriage destiny,neither am I the one who turned your boyfriend gay.

stop wasting your time on those hot blokes,leave them if they don't chase you,don't add your problem to their compounded problems.

F.Y.I:RUBBISH STRAIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
PreciousGem:
Don't worry when Buhari comes he wld get rid of all if kinds
but how Has Buhari become a god? shocked
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
What a waste of masculinity shocked

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
I blame the wife for marrying him when she knew he was gay.
What was she expecting?

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
diasporaman:
Yorubas doing the unusual since 1876
You are just foolish,gaddammit.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Macelliot(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Says who? Your biblical God? undecided

We have been hearing these same lines since centuries ago. undecided
Shut up mehn!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
50calibre:

Bring your sister and girlfriend to me for one night lets find out if I'm a homosexual.
Dude,you are so gay and you know it.

Why do you need to have sex with a girl to prove to him that you're straight.Isn't that why its called Sexual Orientation,na head your sexuality dey nor be for Bleep.

4 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Macelliot(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by grandstar(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Why are they all having HIV? First bisi now this one.

The anus is not built for sex but for holding faeces in.

The anus begins to suffer from tears when penetrated and those tears are contagious.

It is said that gay men are 20 to 40 times likely to be infected by veneral diseases

I have a friend who is gay. He got cured of a VD too. I have urged him severally to drop his lifestyle but he said he will lose his mind. Just like the man above. SMH

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Esdb3: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
He only came out because he his hiv+
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153130264325809&id=545405808&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As

I respect this Nigerian. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Many Nigerians should emulate his principles.

"And one day, because I didn’t want to cheat on her, I humbly asked her that we should go our separate ways. That was when all hell broke loose. She suddenly forgot about how it all started. In court, she told the Judge how she suddenly found out that I was gay, and how it’s against the Law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In other words, she wanted me sentenced to the new 14 years jail term served by the Nigerian government."

That's Women for you. They use the court system as a weapon.

"Luckily, I was in a civil court. Sadly, that day, I had to duck my face in shame as the crowd jeered at me for being whom I had always been. 'You gay' 'Oh what a shameful man!' 'homo!' 'Na wa o ' I still don’t know how I walked out of the court premises that day. ( this case is still ongoing) What about my business.? Tell any client in Nigeria that you are gay, and you lose their business. That’s exactly what happened. I lost friends, businesses, sponsorships and family members. I had to start my life all again."

No worries. Nigeria is young still and we're not fully developed yet.

As solace remember that they did the same to blacks who simply wanted to go to school or nto get up for a white person on a bus.

It'll take time but development will reach Nigeria in the future.

4 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Check Out 10 Amazing Street Arts From Around The World

https://www.nairaland.com/2063055/check-out-10-amazing-street
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by muzeze77: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
So does that mean there is a newly divorced naija girl in Maryland who is HIV positive looking for husband, men na white or spanish me go dey date
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by 100Cents: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:

It haf tey

The police should arrest the guy since he has admitted to a crime under the Nigerian law. They shouldn't forget to arrest corrupt officials while they are at it

Police are in control.

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Esdb3: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Says who? Your biblical God? undecided

We have been hearing these same lines since centuries ago. undecided
we shall see.
And by the way you've lived centuries?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Esdb3: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

If you can prove the existence of your God.

Maybe undecided
. He will show you. Oh boy he will and you will not be alive to tell anyone. #MarktheseWords#

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dis kind guy when girls suppose dey beg to date naim come dey do man..choii!
Him jxt no get luck with d body wiring..
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by zigger(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ý are gay pple always cute(male n female) d Ladies are missin out
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by xtervaganza(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
He probably got aids sleeping with his fellow men

His aids is easily contracted thru home sexual sex.

Even when aids was 1st discovered it was called grid (gay related immune deficiency )

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by chipy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
God really gat work to do after blowing the trumpet

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Boll2010: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
All I see is a fine guy smiley
Chai...so he uses all his muscle to cuddle his fellow man.
Anyway, I am not homophobic...I am a very accommodating human.
Not that I like them but I am indifferent about them.

*continues listening to Born Sinner By J.Cole* wink
damn! That album is epic! Real hiphop vibe!

Yo'Dj!
Pls play me "Newyork Times" jcole ft 50cent,Bas
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by klodike(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
But this nigga claimed he was paying tithe to TBN etc before. Was he reading the bible sef?? Religion aside, i would condone gay people the day a bull begins humping anoda bull. Oga police where una dey? See offender.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
The woman should have been giving him anal now...perhaps he was tired of the slacked punny & wanted something tighter

Atimes I feel these gays just want something kinky d@z ol..
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
This guy now has three major battles in his short life.
And these battles are :

1)The Nigerian govt for testing their resolve on the so called western ideology on human right violation.

2)The Nigerian society that won't accept him with an open mind.

3)And of course the stigma of being HIV Positive.

He really has guts but if he's getting any form of assistance to promote gayism in an African soil then the general resolve of the African people not to accept gayism will silence him forever.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by hrhobi1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
So gays truly exist Na waoooo

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by ColourTv: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Why are you hurt?Am not to blame for husband scarcity,am not the witches in your village holding your marriage destiny,neither am I the one who turned your boyfriend gay.

stop wasting your time on those hot blokes,leave them if they don't chase you,don't add your problem to their compounded problems.

F.Y.I:RUBBISH STRAIGHT.
LOL!
Too bad you cannot go out and say what you truly feel outside.
As long as you remain in your dirty closet, its all good.
What a sad excuse for a life.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by ColourTv: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
Lol! And someone guessed he never got the HIV from having sex with a woman.

Well, happy for him- whatever makes him feel good. smiley

P.S- No homophobes should quote me. Thanks
Stoopid foooool.
Brainwashed pig coming here to form cerebral

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Treasure2014(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmmmn God help us
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Lamexx(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Why are they all having HIV? First bisi now this one.

Because you cannot use condo.m while banging the shi.t hole. Condo.m go burst die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Fights Rita Dominic Over Jim Iyke - With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.