Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (57074 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:47am On Jan 10, 2015
natureblack:
why don't you refute constructively all the claims against Buhari in the comment you quoted,rather than play to the gallery....

....Typical of a sheepish disciple that wants a president that promised stabilizing global crude-oil price...
You know Abraham Lincoln was not a presentable presidential candidate in the eyes of his opposition but when he became the President everyone grew to love him. So one day soon you will also see what I saw in him that makes me to be confident in him. So I accept you don't like him but leave it to the polls to decide.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:50am On Jan 10, 2015
arabambi:

this is d best and open contribution. the best way for Nigeria to go and the best way to keep the politician on their seat to perform or get booted out by vote. the best way again to development. Vote for change Nigeria
GMB all the way
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2015
sammhi:
Fasola , your excellency sir....I must confess I admire your passion for your party but one more thing I admire in you is your ability to use propaganda , misinformation and hypocrisy to your advantage. you have my award for the besrt governor in this catregory.
just a few example : 1) I remember how in December 2011 you sent mobile police force to quell peaceful protest of lagosians over the tol gate on lekki epe road .... same you now came on air to tell us in January 2012 during the fuel subsidy protest that it is not proper for jonathan to send policemen to take over the Ojota ground......I laughed when I saw you make this speech on tv...hypocrisy and propanganda at tis best
2) in your re-election in 2011 , you told Tinubu not to be appointing people but allow true democracy to flourish..meanwhile you are the greatest beneficiary of Tinubu selectivity in lagos
.3) prior to your election in 2011, you pasted your posters on the wall , BRT buses everywhere was defaced with your posters...and after the election , you went after others who paste posters on wall etc...hmmmm
4) prior to your election in 2011...you were alleged to have bought helmet for okada riders...you were even reported to have rode with them.... but after the elections, you turned against them in the most brutal way...ossible....now same okada are back on the street/roads hitherto forbidden ....hmmmnn
5) now again...you said GEJ did not tell you how he is going to tackle security issues ..etc.. really?? I tot the Onus is actiually on your party ot do that ...to tell us how you are better than the incumbent...because you are the challenger....but alas...sir your excellency....I really admire you...
you always remind me of Jesus words that before you tell someone of the rafter in his eyes, remove the log in your own eyes first so you you can see clearly...
on the last note sir...am not a fan of GEJ or GMB but I believe that the chicken that lay the egg is entitled to some of the nourishment..let the region producing the oil have their complete terms for the sake of justice ,equity and fair play....then you guys can continue your feast on the hapless region...in any case GEJ is not worse than any of Nigeria previous rulers and dictators..so let him be....
so long sir....have a nice evening , your excellency
In other words allow GEJ to do whatever he wants you don't care about what happen to your country
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2015
greatgeo:

He did so cos of new york is no mans land and they are enlighten ppl not here where every little thing is d president when they have governors and LG chairmen
Have faith in your people Nigerians. We are the governable people in this world. Just perform, carry us along in everything you do and be honest and opened we will back you without prejudice. That is who Nigerians are. We don't fight to rule we asked to be governed with transparency and accountability. Do that make us less enlighten to Americans. Well that makes us above them
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 4:05am On Jan 10, 2015
zaragal:

Hw many boko haram has d armed forces killed??...my dear we don't want strategies we want result!!
Gbam!
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2015
natureblack:
geez,I thought I am the only person enraged with his comment....

He quoted a constructive and logically written resentment,devoid of sentiment or deception,only for him to spew gibberish and also resort to scurrility......very shallow and banal minded,lacking intellectual sagacity and adroitness for a constructive discourse..

Sunday8650,with apical sincerity,you are too du.mb to comment in this section,please vacate......by eviction tho' .....

#NoDissIntended
In your mind you think you are mentally sound.
Please try and see a doctor before your condition worsen.
#JustBrotherlyAdvice
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Beync(f): 4:17am On Jan 10, 2015
I couldn't hav said it better. In addition to the list, the so called agent of change does not hav any cert to show for. In this 21st century, amidst all intellects, profs and all our 1st class products from the versities, all the hypocrites had to to present to sail the ship of the country is a halv baked almajiri dropout. Huh huh. When I was in primary school then our teachers used to admonish us to do well our education, citing that children are feature leaders. Unfortunately people prefer their fate in the hands of all these aged unreceptive 17th century minds.
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by creserve: 5:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Scholes007:
to me apc is feeding on the high number of illiterate(e-illiterates) Nigerians especially the youths who are too gullible to see reason from facts...jst feel sad when people can't think out of the box...anyway to those that think their way of change must be taken or nothing i feel sorry for you cause you sound more like a tyrant ...Vote wisely cause all i see in opposition are the people that failed us(example OBJ and even the well known detector that ruled with iron fist hand with idiagbon) fighting against corruption
You need to reexamine your self please, something is obviously wrong somewhere.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2015
kaboninc:

You're not hear to argue yet you brandished figures like you know what they mean. You are WACKED! You can't stand me in an informed argument.

You didn't mention Buhari but by their uttering you shall know them. You said this and I quote:

Is that the kind of corruption war you want? Prison by ALLEGATION? How do you learn sef? By being DEAD?

A competent leader DOES NOT take responsibilities for the actions of his predecessors but his. And he has the right to complain (because he is human). But spends MORE time finding and solving a problem.
sadly , buhari and jonathan are not the only ones contesting .... what informd argument you talking ? I am not a noise maker on here .... now it is I cant stand you , before now it was your intelligence started from where mine stopped .... where in my post did I compare myself to you, dude I dont know you and I dont wish to know ..... not suprised just as your leader is good at comparisms .that a president spends his whole of campaign talks on the opposition says lots .... you were the one put up the going to jail by just allegation and not found guilty ...... and so I needed to put you through with that , pay attention to detail and read thru ur mention and posts ..... be professional man. I am beginning to think you are one of those teenagers on here. how can you go to jail if you are not found guilty but by just allegation . when I said you were unintelligent , it was like I was being insultive . can you be jailed without being guilty of a crime ..... Mr informed , like I told you , you can mention me when you have got some level of experience and training . you will understand what taking responsibilities is . its really annoying when peeps like you mention me . if you are able to secure a job in a structured organisation , keep complaining to your boss and colleagues all in the name of being human and see if you wont get fired.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by basty: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Never will thes people rule Nigeria again. They have blown their chances.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Sunday8650:

As that what you believed. Don't worry very soon they will parade him in front of camera while he expose all the money he took in office.

Maybe that time you will see clearly

I hope so
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by attoskoly: 5:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Scholes007:
to me apc is feeding on the high number of illiterate(e-illiterates) Nigerians especially the youths who are too gullible to see reason from facts...jst feel sad when people can't think out of the box...anyway to those that think their way of change must be taken or nothing i feel sorry for you cause you sound more like a tyrant ...Vote wisely cause all i see in opposition are the people that failed us(example OBJ and even the well known detector that ruled with iron fist hand with idiagbon) fighting against corruption

did buhari even fight corruption? abacha was the announcer of buhari's coupe on the 31st of December 1983. the same issues were in the forefront of Joshua dogonyaro's announcement of ibb's coupe against buhari on May 29th, 1985.
I laugh each day I hear people say buhari will fight corruption. I ask myself : is Nigeria's problem only corruption? what about insecurity, morality, tribalism, ethnicity, religion, which gmb is guilty of all. he made a statement in the past that if he doesn't win he will make the country ungovernable for Jonathan. Boko Haram became stronger. unforgivable heart can only be a product of immorality. Mandela stands out. Fulani folks are on the rampage killing people at will in their ancestral lands. has gmb ever said a word against this or made an attempt to tell his kinsmen to stop? he also made a statement that muslims should only vote for muslims. a fortnight ago gov lamido of jigawa accused gmb of masterminding disunity. he preaches religion when he is in the north with his brothers and pretends neutrality in the south not knowing that people are hearing him. what am very sure of is that gmb is all out for revenge against his northern emirs, ibb and other enemies of his. this country has gone beyond what it used to be. to fight corruption, it will have to be through a revolution starting with your household which I know gmb can't do.
we need a young vibrant figure better than gej which buhari isn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by tuncy(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2015
See this

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Hurklan(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Na xo politics swt reach, Anyhw sha, God knws d winner, either GEJ OR GMB, my dear pple, vote wisely.... Team 9jagobeta
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by maurizjavah(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Sunday8650 ur sleeping. Wake up.
:

He is the next president of Nigeria come February 14. Once it happens I wonder what some PDP addict will do.
#BEWAREOFKIRIKIRI
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by wasuka14(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
u r selfish u don't knw anythin, and u may never knw again. D dam we r enjoyin in my hm town today particularly many accross my LGA (oyun) is constructed by Buhari frm start d finish. No one is abandoned. Go to Niger state, Kaduna state, Kano state, Katsina, sokoto n Many others. When GMB was ap PTDF, we never bought a single Text book. Every was supply by ptdf. We enter free bus to school donated by ptdf. And den hw much is d oil prise? Maybe $25 per barrel. Under jona, barrel of oil sold for $140-$150. Over $50million spent on power still, nothin. As am typin, every whr is dark. Tell us categorically, wot r u enjoyin under dis Govt Under OBJ, we've GSM, wic allow us to chat together today. So GEJ don fall ur hands! So if u r ignorant ask ppl dt knw....u ear??

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by francizy(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:

Please don't make trite and false remarkable. Nigerians were selling their brothers and sisters to other Nigerians and to the Arabs, long before we ever laid eyes on a white face. If you have a slave mentality, that's your issue to deal with. Don't assume or insult other with your vain but shallow thoughts.

Truth hurts bro..
Blacks will continue to behave like slaves till when they are sensible enough to see and know that the people that make empty promises to them have nothing to offer.. That is why:

We have political thugs out there, ready to lay down their lives for peanuts when their masters don't care about them. Funny enough their master's children are all living well and most of them schooling abroad.

We have insurgency which is politically motivated. People used for suicide bombing and for killing fellow blacks when the whites are there laughing at our stupidity. They never want to help you, they only want to sell out their archaic weapons to the people they refer to as monkeys (and we are acting it out for all them to see). The people using these terrorist sect to perpetrate their evil acts are living big while some people are out there dying and hoping to lay with virgins.

Have you ever asked yourself what motivated people to go out en masse and kill other tribes and religions claiming that election was rigged? I guess you will say that it was anger that made them do it. Anger in deed! Even animals of same specie have regards for their fellow human beings than we humans do. I wonder why people will be so much eager to take lives they didn't create because of one man.

Have you people ever seen a Nigerian politician sticking to his words? I've never seen any. They are all liars with hidden intentions and are often motivated to looth when given the opportunity.

We always act as if the black skin is a curse; that is why we can't cohabit, that is why we kill each other on daily basis using religion as a yardstick, that is why even our so called leaders do not lead by example and we still follow them, that is why we all from different tribes especially Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa battle on daily basis on social network, that is why most Nigerians are corrupt and can do anything to make money, especially loothing of funds, too numerous to mention.

Nigeria will never know peace except we do the needful:
We have to show that no religious set is better than the other (even if we feel deep inside within that our religion is better).
All tribes should be treated same, even the minority tribes. We that belong to the majority tribes should not in anyway belittle people in the minority tribes. Also, we should avoid the thinking; am an Igbo man, Igbos are better than Hausa and Yoruba; am a Yoruba man, Yorubas are the best; am an Hausa/Fulani man, am better of than the Southerners, etc.

The only time we came together as a nation to massively protest the fuel subsidy removal, I thought to myself; why can't we continue to be like this? Why can't we always come together to fight for a course? Why can't we be united for once? Why can't we use this avenue to see that there is strength in unity?

The change we crave for can't come to us from the top. It has to start with the masses. I pray it doesn't get worse than it already is..
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by francizy(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2015
attoskoly:

did buhari even fight corruption? abacha was the announcer of buhari's coupe on the 31st of December 1983. the same issues were in the forefront of Joshua dogonyaro's announcement of ibb's coupe against buhari on May 29th, 1985.
I laugh each day I hear people say buhari will fight corruption. I ask myself : is Nigeria's problem only corruption? what about insecurity, morality, tribalism, ethnicity, religion, which gmb is guilty of all. he made a statement in the past that if he doesn't win he will make the country ungovernable for Jonathan. Boko Haram became stronger. unforgivable heart can only be a product of immorality. Mandela stands out. Fulani folks are on the rampage killing people at will in their ancestral lands. has gmb ever said a word against this or made an attempt to tell his kinsmen to stop? he also made a statement that muslims should only vote for muslims. a fortnight ago gov lamido of jigawa accused gmb of masterminding disunity. he preaches religion when he is in the north with his brothers and pretends neutrality in the south not knowing that people are hearing him. what am very sure of is that gmb is all out for revenge against his northern emirs, ibb and other enemies of his. this country has gone beyond what it used to be. to fight corruption, it will have to be through a revolution starting with your household which I know gmb can't do.
we need a young vibrant figure better than gej which buhari isn't.

Please tell them.. Tho I won't agree with you on Buhari making the statement that he will make Nigeria ungovernable but I still believe Buhari has what it takes to control his people the Fulanis, who's been know for several years as a radical and blood thirsty group of people. These people go about, from one farm to the other using their means of livelihood (cattle) to destroy other people's means of livelihood (farms) and when the farm owners complain, they get killed. Funniest part is that, they always start the killing. And their leaders will go sympathizing with them and blaming the farmers when they fight back.
This country is gone for good! I don't think either GEJ or GMB has what it takes to bring it back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Babaji111(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

You can never see nor hear because you may be leaving in the creeks all that long. What is interesting in lying? I wonder why PDP members are so sad about this gentleman. Don't you know that it is the Almighty God that gives power to whom He deserves.....either good or clueless? Nigerians need change and BUHARI/OSIBANJO is the answer God willing. GMB for life!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by jaytee01(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Mcbussy:

Dude STFU undecided...I'm not here because I'm interested in any party,and normally I even despise politics and the way its played,but sometimes,you have to just critically analyse all d irregularities in Nigerian politics.

Comparatively,do u think its proper for a leader that knows what he's doing to publicly cast blames of his failures or misfortune on his predecessors?

Despite all d criticism on Obama, have u ever heard him blame one problem on past leaders or Republicans?....or do u just think US doesn't have problems? Let's even consider developing countries; RSA, India, Ghana. Where have u ever heard a president in office publicly blaming the past leaders or oppositions for his administration's misfortunes? angry

The people that voted you in are aware of the fact that past leaders have put us in a bad shape. They voted u in with hope that u will change things in spite of all d setbacks. So why should he start giving excuses?...indeed, the kitchen is too hot for him,so I wonder why he wants to remain there in d 1st place.

If u ask me, Fashola's speech is a well constructed criticism. Kudos to a real SAN

Gej be blaming past leaders and opposition since 1523 BC ...give him 2,000 more years in office, he'll keep using the "Projection" defense mechanism to shift d blame of his failures to others grin
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by frankyychiji(f): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2015
popcykaylah:

agreed he is a kid but that kid isn't blind like you bro...today I change a 400 dollars for 80k..is that right?give me one simple reason why I should vote this man again?
The reasons why you should vote Jeg is because the misfortune you experienced at the money market is not entirely a Nigerian issue. In business, there are downtimes and seasons of boom. The hard currencies against one another also fluctuate. This government has one of the best economic teams in the world! These rough times will surely pass. Buhari is a dunce and cannot bring any solution to the matter on ground. He has too much baggage and he is unsalable. He will return us to been a pariah nation and only Iran, Palestine, Sudan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan,turkey and Saudi Arabia would be our friends.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by EagleNest(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
This Fashola too much...He would have been allowed to be a President if not for sentiments

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by francizy(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
sammhi:
Fasola , your excellency sir....I must confess I admire your passion for your party but one more thing I admire in you is your ability to use propaganda , misinformation and hypocrisy to your advantage. you have my award for the besrt governor in this catregory.
just a few example : 1) I remember how in December 2011 you sent mobile police force to quell peaceful protest of lagosians over the tol gate on lekki epe road .... same you now came on air to tell us in January 2012 during the fuel subsidy protest that it is not proper for jonathan to send policemen to take over the Ojota ground......I laughed when I saw you make this speech on tv...hypocrisy and propanganda at tis best
2) in your re-election in 2011 , you told Tinubu not to be appointing people but allow true democracy to flourish..meanwhile you are the greatest beneficiary of Tinubu selectivity in lagos
.3) prior to your election in 2011, you pasted your posters on the wall , BRT buses everywhere was defaced with your posters...and after the election , you went after others who paste posters on wall etc...hmmmm
4) prior to your election in 2011...you were alleged to have bought helmet for okada riders...you were even reported to have rode with them.... but after the elections, you turned against them in the most brutal way...ossible....now same okada are back on the street/roads hitherto forbidden ....hmmmnn
5) now again...you said GEJ did not tell you how he is going to tackle security issues ..etc.. really?? I tot the Onus is actiually on your party ot do that ...to tell us how you are better than the incumbent...because you are the challenger....but alas...sir your excellency....I really admire you...
you always remind me of Jesus words that before you tell someone of the rafter in his eyes, remove the log in your own eyes first so you you can see clearly...
on the last note sir...am not a fan of GEJ or GMB but I believe that the chicken that lay the egg is entitled to some of the nourishment..let the region producing the oil have their complete terms for the sake of justice ,equity and fair play....then you guys can continue your feast on the hapless region...in any case GEJ is not worse than any of Nigeria previous rulers and dictators..so let him be....
so long sir....have a nice evening , your excellency

Tell that to the gullible slave minded Nigerians blinded from the simple and obvious truth. Fashola that skyrocketed LASU school fees to only suit the rich, GMB stopped the feeding of students in higher institutions and introduced payment of school fees, yet these same people are the ones promising food for primary school children and free education. I refuse to fall for that crap! APC and PDP politicians are all bunch of crooks that are only concerned with their pockets. After all, most of the APC politicians are PDP dropout, so how will they bring the change? I guess they will sweep out PDP corruption and bring in APC/PDP/CPC/ANPP corruption combined.

Just like Obasanjo criticizing GEJ and people were praising him. Same man that harboured fraudulent political crooks and used EFCC against his enemies; same OBJ that also skyrocketed fuel price; same OBJ that loads of assassination was recorded during his time, same OBJ that barely worked on roads outside ABJ; same OBJ that aggravated the Niger Delta militancy that he later passed down to Yaradua; same OBJ that slept with his son's wife, same OBJ that always engages his daughter in war of words; same OBJ that made us experience insecurity, little or no power supply, etc; same OBJ that killed textile companies in Nigeria; same OBJ that was alleged to have invested the Nigerian funds on his ultramodern farm and manufacturing industry along with Oil and Gas and Telecommunication companies, etc. Nigerians are like that, very biased and think like toddlers..
All these top politicians such as GEJ, GMB, OBJ, Atiku, IBB, Tinubu, etc., have nothing to offer this country. They are all criminals...

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by francizy(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
EagleNest:
This Fashola too much...He would have been allowed to be a President if not for sentiments

God forbid! You do want all the federal institutions school fees to hit 500k right?! How will the poor people carter for their children? Fashola is as terrible as GEJ.. They are all the same!
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by JoBabs(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Scholes007:

And some people can think out of context, ur comment shows u are as confused as ur president, I kept on reading ur comment over and over again, I'm finding it difficult †o extract a reasonable point from it, using detector instead of dictator..... Please Wђã† I'd advice u do is †o go back †o sleep, so ur brain would be refreshed, so u would see Wђã† †he sane people are sEeing. Cuz GEJ is another failure in †he making....... God Bless Nigeria....
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
majekdom2:
sadly , buhari and jonathan are not the only ones contesting .... what informd argument you talking ? I am not a noise maker on here .... now it is I cant stand you , before now it was your intelligence started from where mine stopped .... where in my post did I compare myself to you, dude I dont know you and I dont wish to know ..... not suprised just as your leader is good at comparisms .that a president spends his whole of campaign talks on the opposition says lots .... you were the one put up the going to jail by just allegation and not found guilty ...... and so I needed to put you through with that , pay attention to detail and read thru ur mention and posts ..... be professional man. I am beginning to think you are one of those teenagers on here. how can you go to jail if you are not found guilty but by just allegation . when I said you were unintelligent , it was like I was being insultive . can you be jailed without being guilty of a crime ..... Mr informed , like I told you , you can mention me when you have got some level of experience and training . you will understand what taking responsibilities is . its really annoying when peeps like you mention me . if you are able to secure a job in a structured organisation , keep complaining to your boss and colleagues all in the name of being human and see if you wont get fired.

Hey Sir
Well am not in the mood for tantrums this morning. Its too early. Need to 'gather some morale'.

See, I quoted you in the first place when you said a leader should never complain. I still stand to refute that. Everybody, either complains or expresses disappointment or regrets when they find themselves in one situation or the other including leaders. So bro, its normal. In fact I can say it in such a way that on the outside, its no complain but in real thoughts, it is.

Since you won't accept, its best we leave it at that and let 'experience' teach us.

Now I've also observed that you make assertions you can't prove and when I challenge you on it, you say 'its none of your business'. Remember the 20 billion USD thing?

You talked about working in a structured organisation. And I want to ask - when there's an allegation of theft, does your organisation outrightly fire the affected staff or firstly investigates the allegations to confirm if a crime was indeed committed or not?

About experience, training and responsibilities, when you know one personally, you'd be able to tell.
Finally, with your experience and training, I suggest you learn to be objective in all your arguments. And see issues from both sides before making your decisions. You do not like GEJ. Its obvious. But it hurts when you, with your claim of being knowledgeable, experienced, trained and professional ask questions like "list his achievement in the past 6 years". It hurts sir.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
francizy:

Please tell them.. Tho I won't agree with you on Buhari making the statement that he will make Nigeria ungovernable but I still believe Buhari has what it takes to control his people the Fulanis, who's been know for several years as a radical and blood thirsty group of people. These people go about, from one farm to the other using their means of livelihood (cattle) to destroy other people's means of livelihood (farms) and when the farm owners complain, they get killed. Funniest part is that, they always start the killing. And their leaders will go sympathizing with them and blaming the farmers when they fight back.
This country is gone for good! I don't think either GEJ or GMB has what it takes to bring it back to normal.

Has GMB been able to control his Fulani brothers while he's not in power? What's his influence on these guys? What peaceful initiative has he lead to lead (if not stop) the senseless killing by these normads? Was it not his statement that spike another senseless killing spree of innocent Nigerians including Youth Corps members just because he lost an election that was adjourned to be the free and fair?

There are so many odds against GMB. The better people know it, the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2015
efilefun:

Clueless like their otuoke leader.... quote me again make thunder finish you

You need to play with the pigs. The stup.oid pigs.

That your mouth needs surgery to open it so wide that it can swallow enough bile.

Go an play.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by JoBabs(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:

Define 21th century terrorism

US citizens didn't blame Bush for 19/11 attack, only in Nigeria that the act of modern terrorism is blamed on the president

Guy, it clearly shows †hat you are a highly unreasonable element, please kindly answer these few questions,
1. When did AMERICA's 9/11 attack start and when did it end?
2. When did Nigeria's insurgency start and when would it end?
3. Who masterminded †he 9//11 attack?
4. Who is masterminding †he current insurgency in Nigeria?
5. Has †he person who masterminded †he 9/11 attack been brought †o justice?
6. Has †he person who is responsible for Nigeria's insurgency bEen brought †o justice?
7. Wђã† date waz America attacked?
Please answer these questions and have a rethink over ur comment.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by menesheh(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2015
JoBabs:

[s]Guy, it clearly shows †hat you are a highly unreasonable element, please kindly answer these few questions,
1. When did AMERICA's 9/11 attack start and when did it end?
2. When did Nigeria's insurgency start and when would it end?
3. Who masterminded †he 9//11 attack?
4. Who is masterminding †he current insurgency in Nigeria?
5. Has †he person who masterminded †he 9/11 attack been brought †o justice?
6. Has †he person who is responsible for Nigeria's insurgency bEen brought †o justice?
7. Wђã† date waz America attacked?
Please answer these questions and have a rethink over ur comment.[/s]

[size=25pt]i can't answer that cus am highly unreasonable element[/size]
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by EagleNest(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2015
francizy:

God forbid! You do want all the federal institutions school fees to hit 500k right?! How will the poor people carter for their children? Fashola is as terrible as GEJ.. They are all the same!

I strongly disagree...comparing Gov. Fashola and Pres. GEJ as it stands today is like comparing Night and Day!
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by jerryjere(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Sunday8650:

George Bush that very same day flew to New York to the scene of the attack to console with the people of New York and help to search for survivors and that strengthen Americans confidence in the presidency

ask GEJ to go to borno now and I will vote for him February if he agrees and go there
your vote will not count so we don't need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.