Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (57064 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by lastmanstandn(m): 3:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Yea. He bought not a single rifle but War Tanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by maestroferddi: 3:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Fashola we have heard you but sorry, we can think on our own.

We think that the President made a stirring speech and score him 90%.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any alone itarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

You are confused. When OBJ went to Investigates the grievances of Boko haram why don't you call him a sponsor, your GEJ publicly claim no girls was missing until the international communities start shouting for answers.

Your GEJ said boko haram will release the girls and that the girls are OK but till now no show.

Your GEJ said he have found evidence of public officers in government sponsoring boko haram. Till now evidence no show. Now name evidence of Inec.

Your GEJ said he wants northern leaders to help in the fight against boko haram, no one dare enter Borno but yet Buhari was willing to see a solution but that is a terrorist in your eyes.

2000kill one day, army dey remove kaaki run becos no one leading the country.

No one is more afraid than your president. Nigeria is now small middle east but the only person you see to fault is a general who gave his everything to serve you.

If GMB wan steal do you thing you will see anything to call reserve today. But he left office clean and honest not even your GEJ can deny that.

You make me laugh linking Buhari to Boko haram. Do you think buhari needs fight to divide Nigeria. He is the only grassroot politician with the highest northern support.

If he says North should divide many northern governors will back him. But yet his only desire is to see a Democratic and progressive Nigeria. Person that have been suffering you for 16years you said you like him better than some one who have a track record of transparency and honesty for just 1 year in office as head of state.(1984-1985).

1 year alone history remembers his transparency, but GEJ 6yrs money disappeared, boko haram collect one state, Naira dey do marathon with dollar wey no dey move.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2015
maestroferddi:

That one na for you alone o! I no be fool we person go come 2011 shout to say him get only one shoe and come still dey use sympathy tactics one collect my vote again

Once bitten twice shy. GEJ you are on a long tin back home

8 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:43am On Jan 09, 2015
ayaakanoh:

Guy u made my day grin grin grin.
can't stop laughing

GMB all the way BO$$! cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:44am On Jan 09, 2015
lastmanstandn:
Yea. He bought not a single rifle but War Tanks

He no see that one talk. Except to shout talk say dey one kill am cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Scholes007:
to me apc is feeding on the high number of illiterate(e-illiterates) Nigerians especially the youths who are too gullible to see reason from facts...jst feel sad when people can't think out of the box...anyway to those that think their way of change must be taken or nothing i feel sorry for you cause you sound more like a tyrant ...Vote wisely cause all i see in opposition are the people that failed us(example OBJ and even the well known detector that ruled with iron fist hand with idiagbon) fighting against corruption

And what do you see in the ruling position that they are the one that will fight the corruption. GEJ, Sambo, DSS, who is the one you believe will deliver. Some one that his children they marry like royals even use customize golden IPhone as gifts for guest.

Haba na until u start to dey walker wit slippers before your eyes go open. See say this man is the presidos of Yahoo-Yahoo government

5 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Caesar1988:
Fashola...is also surprised and confused....That man's name is gudluck...ya...Everytin gud comes his way...Its a waste of saliva for fashola....cos pdp will take over lagos....simple

See dreamer! Na were they want get lagos.

Lagos is change
Lagos is APC
Lagos is Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 4:17am On Jan 09, 2015
36days 20hrs to FEB Election. On May 29. I will have a new sworn in president. What a Joy!

#VoteGMB
#VoteChange

3 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2015
How can we go back to captivity again...a vote for the opposition is a vote to captivity..GEJ

undecided Hmmm.... I wonder which party has been in power for 16yrs that we have been in captivity.

Maybe he was thinking he is holding an APC flag. Even if he openly defects today he cannot escape KIRIKIRI. That $20Billion must show o. All the Cabals way they deceive Jonah beware!!!

7 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by daniel2090: 4:50am On Jan 09, 2015
maestroferddi:

Goshhhh! u are OYO on that shallow conclusion of such a speech that lacks basic element of plans for progress.stirringgg speech my ass

4 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2015
daniel2090:

Goshhhh! u are OYO on that shallow conclusion of such a speech that lacks basic element of plans for progress.stirringgg speech my ass
Bam!! True talk cool cool cool
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2015
mex22:
2phased individual. Why clapping then, when you detest everything about him.
See tinubu smile.... grin grin
So na so PDP go finish...even founders than decamp go APC. Na blind person go still dey shout "GEJ Till.." wan oyinbo they call this "abandon ship" Well soon confused piglets go soon enter naira land now they shout GEJ till... as if they are blind.

3 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by pacesetter939: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Only in this country, Just because of party affiliation.
My brother, this is way beyond mere party affiliation. GEJ needs to be kicked out for several reasons. Chief amongst theme is his inability to take critical decisions which may not favour his cronies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by dBard: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2015
menesheh:
He will continue blasting till election finish.

He should have emerged the APC Presidential candidate instead of this semi illiterate

GEJ TILL

Fashola
Buhari
Tinubu
All APC members

Start crying.

Agreed.
If all these politicians had kept their selfish interests aside and picked him as the presidential candidate, there probably won't even be need for an election.
Would've been a clean sweep.

GEJ will probably win this election, not because he's d preferred candidate,No,not even in the south, but because the next option is no better.

#watchingandprayingtho

3 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by pacesetter939: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Can wait to see GMB defeat GEJ come 14th feBUHARI and all corrupt politicians to start leaving Nigeria in their numbers before May 29, 2015.

Nigerians Support GMB/Osinbajo APC - Ticket to see this CHANGE happen.

13 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by frankyychiji(f): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

You are confused. When OBJ went to Investigates the grievances of Boko haram why don't you call him a sponsor, your GEJ publicly claim no girls was missing until the international communities start shouting for answers.

Your GEJ said boko haram will release the girls and that the girls are OK but till now no show.

Your GEJ said he have found evidence of public officers in government sponsoring boko haram. Till now evidence no show. Now name evidence of Inec.

Your GEJ said he wants northern leaders to help in the fight against boko haram, no one dare enter Borno but yet Buhari was willing to see a solution but that is a terrorist in your eyes.

2000kill one day, army dey remove kaaki run becos no one leading the country.

No one is more afraid than your president. Nigeria is now small middle east but the only person you see to fault is a general who gave his everything to serve you.

If GMB wan steal do you thing you will see anything to call reserve today. But he left office clean and honest not even your GEJ can deny that.

You make me laugh linking Buhari to Boko haram. Do you think buhari needs fight to divide Nigeria. He is the only grassroot politician with the highest northern support.

If he says North should divide many northern governors will back him. But yet his only desire is to see a Democratic and progressive Nigeria. Person that have been suffering you for 16years you said you like him better than some one who have a track record of transparency and honesty for just 1 year in office as head of state.(1984-1985).

1 year alone history remembers his transparency, but GEJ 6yrs money disappeared, boko haram collect one state, Naira dey do marathon with dollar wey no dey move.
You are such a kid judging by your analysis of the post you quoted. An uninformed kid you are dear. No one should bother teaching you cos you are un-teachable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kyrbabe: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

He pointed some hard truth which you didn't refute. Why didn't he tell us what he will do for security, power, unemployment, e.t.c if he is elected. Or is this not the major issue on ground in Nigeria not worth addressing.

But the president actually said what he'll, he's already doing on power unemployment and security. He said that he's carried out the best, internationally acclaimed privatization and soon there will stable power.

He said that he's established employment mechanisms in conjunction with the private sector and that jobs are being created.

He said that he met the military unequipped and he is now reshaping the Nigerian military to be better able to fight the insurgency.

I don't like when politicians try to use obfuscation, denial of facts, lies just to convince and retain their supporters in the face of a better performance by their opposition. This is such a case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by frankyychiji(f): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Fashola is going into political oblivion if not prison after his tenure. Even in office fashola does not have his own voice. After office, jimi agbaje with the lord of bourdillon will ensure nothing is heard about him again. Apart from building few roads, what did fashola do in Lagos? All the other things you hear about are either white elephant projects or bogus. Those who are born to rule swore to make the kitchen too hot for Jonathan. They delivered on their promises but the heat has not consumed Jonathan to their disappointments. Gej has performed much better than his predecessors despite all challenges. Buhari may not know this but fashola knows cos he is a lawyer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by ahaika23: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
Fashola is going into political oblivion if not prison after his tenure. Even in office fashola does not have his own voice. After office, jimi agbaje with the lord of bourdillon will ensure nothing is heard about him again. Apart from building few roads, what did fashola do in Lagos? All the other things you hear about are either white elephant projects or bogus. Those who are born to rule swore to make the kitchen too hot for Jonathan. They delivered on their promises but the heat has not consumed Jonathan to their disappointments. Gej has performed much better than his predecessors despite all challenges. Buhari may not know this but fashola knows cos he is a lawyer.
I strongly believe Buhari's illiteracy has come to stay in the life of fash. You can imagine him making reference ti osibanjo plan, abi Buhari no de contest again or maybe him no sabi read, who can beat that! grin grin grin grin grin GEJ made a huge mess of the APC and for ya'll squirting around this thread like your illiterate ancestors who still want to rule over you, I say have fun! Don't joke with the boss! GEJ, a masterpiece! Can that be said about your illiterate one? grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Fashola should continue to weep and lick his wounds just because President GEJ finished off buhari and assembled the largest gathering in fashola's own backyard he is crying.
GEJ TILL 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Mooaloji(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Scholes007:
I don't think most of you guys have gone to foreign affair forum and see the upgrade GEJ have done to the Nigerian armed forces...but you come he and ignorantly call your president a fisherman
who is he b4? A clueless, drunk fisherman, nava fit 2 rule his family talk more a country. He is 2 weak, dull and lack sense 2 rule. He shuld go back 2 zoo wia he belong.

5 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by huptin(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Scholes007:
to me apc is feeding on the high number of illiterate(e-illiterates) Nigerians especially the youths who are too gullible to see reason from facts...jst feel sad when people can't think out of the box...anyway to those that think their way of change must be taken or nothing i feel sorry for you cause you sound more like a tyrant ...Vote wisely cause all i see in opposition are the people that failed us(example OBJ and even the well known detector that ruled with iron fist hand with idiagbon) fighting against corruption

Illiterate Nigerians indeed, just before u go on abusing fellow Nigerians please remember that the spelling is 'dictator' and not 'detector'.

3 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by okoolori(m): 7:15am On Jan 09, 2015
ikweremilitant:
aso rock is no longer meant for cattle rearers and amala swallowing rascals.

So it is for ITT, shoeless and cluelessness boys with beer and meat in their hands abi

4 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
ikweremilitant:
aso rock is no longer meant for cattle rearers and amala swallowing rascals.
but cattle rearers and amala swallowing rascals are better than a drunk, braindead, clueless and failed fisherman nah..

4 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Freelancer00(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Caesar1988:
Fashola...is also surprised and confused....That man's name is gudluck...ya...Everytin gud comes his way...Its a waste of saliva for fashola....cos pdp will take over lagos....simple
wake up from ur slumber. Who wan carry am give JK. That one that has been talking with his yansh since he joined PDP

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Mcbussy(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Freelancer00:
What better way could this have been said? No plan, all badmouthing

That's just d truth....dat man has no clue on what it takes to succeed. He has no idea in terms of planning. He just takes every day as it comes.

Its only in Nigeria u see presidents making excuses rather than admitting gross incompetence of his administration. undecided

Atleast my vote was counted to get him in there, now I'm tired of him bullshitting Nigerians and beating around d bush on every national problem, he's gotta get outta dat kitchen, and give sum1 else a chance to prove sumthn.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2015
menesheh:
He will continue blasting till election finish.

He should have emerged the APC Presidential candidate instead of this semi illiterate

GEJ TILL

Fashola
Buhari
Tinubu
All APC members

Start crying.

grin grin grin Correct guy there! Dem go blast tire, dem never start! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2015
pacesetter939:
Can wait to see GMB defeat GEJ come 14th feBUHARI and all corrupt politicians to start leaving Nigeria in their numbers before May 29, 2015.

Nigerians Support GMB/Osinbajo APC - Ticket to see this CHANGE happen.

Even Buhari knows that GEJ is better than him! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by SUBMARINE: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

Nigerian kitchen too hot for you; Get out -Fashola tells Jonathan

January 8, 2015 | Filed under: Featured,News Update | Posted by: nigeriapoliticsonline

Governor of Lagos State Mr. Babatunde Fashola today asked President Goodluck Jonathan to get out of kitchen because he has shown no capacity for withstanding the heat of governance.

Fashola in an apparent reaction to Jonathan’s campaigns speech in.Lagos today said the President’s speech in Lagos left sour taste in the mouths of Nigerians adding that Jonathan’s recriminations of past leaders for current failures did not help him.

Saluting the robustness of the ideas of the vice presidential candidate of the APC Prof Yemi Osinbajo who earlier spoke at a town hall meeting in Benin Fashola said he was disgusted by Jonathan’s speech where he articulated no plan of action on any of the critical sectors where the country had suffered.

“Osinbajo has been on this assignment for just three weeks and he has been able to articulate a clear direction where APC government plans to change things.

“But what do you have on the other side? I watch for almost one hour as the President campaigned in Lagos today and I begin to wonder.

“He did not reveal a plan on power. He did not reveal any plan on security. He did not reveal any plan over corruption.  I listened to him and all the President was doing was recriminations of those leaders before him forgetting that he has been on this assignment for six years.

As the popular saying goes If the kitchen is too for you, you must get out of the kitchen.”

Source:www.http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/nigerian-kitchen-too-hot-for-you-get-out-fashola-tells-jonathan/

Excuse me sir

Why did Fashola resist FOI bill in Lagos.?

5 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by TheFreeOne: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Fash-ole, Tinubus errand boy with his usual pretence to knowledge.

With all the hype of lagos is working why didn't APC present him as their candidate but prefers a 73yr old illiterate cos of almajiri votes / power must return to the north at all cost

He should tell #GMB to show his certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Mcbussy(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Only in this country, Just because of party affiliation.

Dude STFU undecided...I'm not here because I'm interested in any party,and normally I even despise politics and the way its played,but sometimes,you have to just critically analyse all d irregularities in Nigerian politics.

Comparatively,do u think its proper for a leader that knows what he's doing to publicly cast blames of his failures or misfortune on his predecessors?

Despite all d criticism on Obama, have u ever heard him blame one problem on past leaders or Republicans?....or do u just think US doesn't have problems? Let's even consider developing countries; RSA, India, Ghana. Where have u ever heard a president in office publicly blaming the past leaders or oppositions for his administration's misfortunes? angry

The people that voted you in are aware of the fact that past leaders have put us in a bad shape. They voted u in with hope that u will change things in spite of all d setbacks. So why should he start giving excuses?...indeed, the kitchen is too hot for him,so I wonder why he wants to remain there in d 1st place.

If u ask me, Fashola's speech is a well constructed criticism. Kudos to a real SAN

Gej be blaming past leaders and opposition since 1523 BC ...give him 2,000 more years in office, he'll keep using the "Projection" defense mechanism to shift d blame of his failures to others grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.