Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (57078 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by wahabcoal(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Caesar1988:
Fashola...is also surprised and confused....That man's name is gudluck...ya...Everytin gud comes his way...Its a waste of saliva for fashola....cos pdp will take over lagos....simple

Ode ma leleyii ke!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by meccuno: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fashola,a man who didn't have a say in his government has the effrontery to criticise the president and some ignorant people are clapping? I am very sorry for the youths we have who have decided to tag along the train instead of ask questions from their leaders......we have tiers of government and for some reason best known to some disgruntled politicians,they focus only on the central government because they want power at all cost. A certain "elder statesman",having disrespected that office was insulted by the president and people clapped.........the sooner the Nigerian youth decides not to think based on ethnic or tribal sentiments,the better for us.......the black man has a long way to go.....

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by alotofgrace(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is a good reaction by Fashola. The real issue, however, is that Osibanjo is only a vice and he's the one making these moves as a learned dude. I dont know why i find it difficult to trust this Buhari undecided
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Swiftboy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

George Bush that very same day flew to New York to the scene of the attack to console with the people of New York and help to search for survivors and that strengthen Americans confidence in the presidency

ask GEJ to go to borno now and I will vote for him February if he agrees and go there
For real is he the soldiers that'll fight? Even your Buhari's life was threatened by BH. We're talking real problem where there're even BH sympathizers in Nigeria army. Get your brain check. I was part of the bringback our girls campaign now I support GEJ because I realized your APC/Buhari only complain about the presidency without offering solution just because they want to win the election. Propaganda after propaganda to the point of saying GEJ did not do anything. Gej is not the Nigerian Army,beside insecurity's not the only challenge we have.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Swiftboy(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2015
alotofgrace:
This is a good reaction by Fashola. The real issue, however, is that Osibanjo is only a vice and he's the one making these moves as a learned dude. I dont know why i find it difficult to trust this Buhari undecided

Thank God! You've said it! Oh I love what you just highlighted.Even Osinbajo will soon realized he's in the wrong camp should they win the poll. There's this agenda in APC...I want them to win so I can laugh at the gullible. You see all em Buhari,Tinubu,Lai Mohamed...they'll not stop untill they back stab Nigerians. GEJ might just be the best of the two,I was thinking APC will bring a better candidate. grin
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

Pls how do u reason?? undecided undecided, wat has Jonathan done for ur country so far ehn??

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Scholes007:
I don't think most of you guys have gone to foreign affair forum and see the upgrade GEJ have done to the Nigerian armed forces...but you come he and ignorantly call your president a fisherman

Hw many boko haram has d armed forces killed??...my dear we don't want strategies we want result!!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by AnanseK(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by franxalive(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Sunday8650:

He is the next president of Nigeria come February 14. Once it happens I wonder what some PDP addict will do.
#BEWAREOFKIRIKIRI

don't mind him...his mind hv been overwhelmed by pdp monumental corruption n self deceit...#dat kirikiri prison, shall b reinforced up to the standards of Guatemala bay max security prison...so that they'll ol hv a self-contained dere...where dey will calm their post election trauma.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Stoical: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Sunday8650:

George Bush that very same day flew to New York to the scene of the attack to console with the people of New York and help to search for survivors and that strengthen Americans confidence in the presidency

ask GEJ to go to borno now and I will vote for him February if he agrees and go there

Do you talk out of what you know or you just like scoring cheap points?
Are you aware that Bush was a naval officer before he became president and did act according to the advice of his NSA I.e. if at all he did what you said, as I can't corroborate ya story?
Did the NSA in Nigeria advice Jonathan to go there and he refused?

Get the facts so u can make and informed arguments...

#supportbutdontloseyourprestige
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by alotofgrace(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
Thank God! You've said it! Oh I love what you just highlighted.Even Osinbajo will soon realized he's in the wrong camp should they win the poll. There's this agenda in APC...I want them to win so I can laugh at the gullible. You see all em Buhari,Tinubu,Lai Mohamed...they'll not stop untill they back stab Nigerians. GEJ might just be the best of the two,I was thinking APC will bring a better candidate. grin

I had always put my momentum behind GEJ until his Lagos speech embarassed . He got it all wrong. He should have ignore Buhari as if he never existed! People will always pinch you for what you did and did not do. In a work place, I would say GEJ does not have the ability to work under pressure!!!

BUt, sha, he still wins my push by 70%

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by amsoslim(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2015
natureblack:
hey jigaboo,you need to learn writing constructively,what's with the cacography/sensational-spelling.You've succeeded dwindling with my eyes.........geez angry angry angry
Hey bby snake I no call ya maut put hre ooo..reading my post no b must...
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by 989900: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

LOL...IBB fits the bill above ^^very well, tell us to vote for him then.

BTW (not that it counts for much), but did you travel when he ran PTF?

P.S. I've got no love for either of the two candidates...would have preferred Fashola allday, everyday.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nelsonesq(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Its only in Nigeria you see a confused person and a desperate person contesting for president. GEJ confused, GMB desperate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Swiftboy(m): 1:49am On Jan 10, 2015
alotofgrace:

I had always put my momentum behind GEJ until his Lagos speech embarassed . He got it all wrong. He should have ignore Buhari as if he never existed! People will always pinch you for what you did and did not do. In a work place, I would say GEJ does not have the ability to work under pressure!!!

BUt, sha, he still wins my push by 70%
He's human now. To commission lot of projects and trying your best for the nation only for some people to be calling you names and undermining your efforts...its not fair at all. Even if its you,you'll be annoyed. I pity gullible Nigerians cos its looking more likely that GMB will win the way things are going...I cant wait to laugh.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by AbusM(m): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2015
I wonder why some people still talk about parties, the past and not the idea of a new day in Nigeria. To have it new, we must begin the order of change. It might just be unfortunate on jonathan..cos he's evidently a take off point for this new realm.. BUT the big idea is if the new men get there.. Ladies and gentlemen we match them out if God helps them to see their 4years through ..till real leadership is ensured. Every one is tired of the old way.. Even you. So forget this PDP,,/ APC noise.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by M4gunners: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Oga Fashola go pack the dirty wen dey 4 street of Lagos first b4 u open ur mouth.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by alotofgrace(m): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
He's human now. To commission lot of projects and trying your best for the nation only for some people to be calling you names and undermining your efforts...its not fair at all. Even if its you,you'll be annoyed. I pity gullible Nigerians cos its looking more likely that GMB will win the way things are going...I cant wait to laugh.

WELL HE'S NOT GONNA SIT IN ASO ROCK SHA....TOO MANY PROPHECIES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Ayatullah(m): 3:02am On Jan 10, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

GEJITES ON THE LOOSE!
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
For real is he the soldiers that'll fight? Even your Buhari's life was threatened by BH. We're talking real problem where there're even BH sympathizers in Nigeria army. Get your brain check. I was part of the bringback our girls campaign now I support GEJ because I realized your APC/Buhari only complain about the presidency without offering solution just because they want to win the election. Propaganda after propaganda to the point of saying GEJ did not do anything. Gej is not the Nigerian Army,beside insecurity's not the only challenge we have.
Go and find out the power in the office of presidency in Nigeria. By law he is the GCFR. Commander in chief of arm forces of Nigeria. No military officer is above him but he commands them all.
So if you as commander in chief don't know how to mobilized the military because you are a fisherman then leave their let a former military general do the job.
They tell u say presidency na apprenticeship.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:08am On Jan 10, 2015
alotofgrace:

Dat is the gospel truth cool cool
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Swiftboy(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2015
*laughs you naughty guy! grin grin grin
alotofgrace:

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:10am On Jan 10, 2015
zaragal:

Pls how do u reason?? undecided undecided, wat has Jonathan done for ur country so far ehn??
Please help me and ask him. Some people have been charmed
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Why wont they say so, when they've successfully made the country ungovernable for him..

Awon Oloriburuku somebody
As that what you believed. Don't worry very soon they will parade him in front of camera while he expose all the money he took in office.

Maybe that time you will see clearly
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Stoical:

Are you aware that Bush was a naval officer before he became president and did act according to the advice of his NSA I.e. if at all he did what you said, as I can't corroborate ya story?

Get the facts so u can make and informed arguments...

Go and find out what it means to be a president.
I was watching France terrorist attack. Do you know that will terrorist was holding 7people hostage the mayor of Paris went there to reassure the community. Meanwhile they where still looking for 2 of the terrorist within the area the mayor visited.

That is just a mayor o, not governor, not president. And he don't have military knowledge. But he put the people first above his life.

If GEJ cannot handle such risky job make him resign or is it by force. Well come February we will sack him

#supportbutdontloseyourprestige
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Swiftboy(m): 3:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Sunday8650:

Go and find out the power in the office of presidency in Nigeria. By law he is the GCFR. Commander in chief of arm forces of Nigeria. No military officer is above him but he commands them all.
So if you as commander in chief don't know how to mobilized the military because you are a fisherman then leave their let a former military general do the job.
They tell u say presidency na apprenticeship.
I'd prefar the serving military to plan coup than this tired general. My guy surely we're getting there...some of them are being sacked. We are emotional and I understand but we should not let people to benefit from our woes. Buhari has indict himself with loose comments enough to make smart people not to vote for him. Boko Haram wont last from henceforth even under GEJ we're almost there. This time last year Shekau called fellow Jihadist around the world to help out cos the Nigerian army was dealing with em. Bh is not a mare insurgence any more they're international terrorists. GEJ has procured jets and he's buying more weapons to deal with these menace,we should be patient. Some people say GEJ should stop attending function because of the evil these people are perpetrating,then again thats like playing into their hands cos thats what they want...to terrorise. Am sure if this oppositions are more supportive than seeking to quench their thirst for power,we'll have upper-hand. This is Nigeria,its not Goodluck's Nigeria why are they blaming him all the time? He's asked the military to fight,they're fighting all we need to do is pray for them. Please if you dont want to be mislead,becareful what you read cos the media too aint helping.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Stoical post=29654027]

Get the facts so u can make and informed arguments...quote]

Go and find out what it means to be a president.
I was watching France terrorist attack. Do you know that will terrorist was holding 7people hostage the mayor of Paris went there to reassure the community. Meanwhile they where still looking for 2 of the terrorist within the area the mayor visited.

That is just a mayor o, not governor, not president. And he don't have military knowledge. But he put the people first above his life.

If GEJ cannot handle such risky job make him resign or is it by force. Well come February we will sack him
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
I'd prefar the serving military to plan coup than this tired general. My guy surely we're getting there...some of them are being sacked. We are emotional and I understand but we should not let people to benefit from our woes. Buhari has indict himself with loose comments enough to make smart people not to vote for him. Boko Haram wont last from henceforth even under GEJ we're almost there. This time last year Shekau called fellow Jihadist around the world to help out cos the Nigerian army was dealing with em. Bh is not a mare insurgence any more they're international terrorists. GEJ has procured jets and he's buying more weapons to deal with these menace,we should be patient. Some people say GEJ should stop attending function because of the evil these people are perpetrating,then again thats like playing into their hands cos thats what they want...to terrorise. Am sure if this oppositions are more supportive than seeking to quench their thirst for power,we'll have upper-hand. This is Nigeria,its not Goodluck's Nigeria why are they blaming him all the time? He's asked the military to fight,they're fighting all we need to do is pray for them. Please if you dont want to be mislead,becareful what you read cos the media too aint helping.

So he just don't have my vote. A chameleon can never change its nature
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2015
bsjay:

Yet you are dining with a man behind those who kidnapped ur chibok girls! Can u see that? But come to think of it, don't u av a governor in that state who should be in charge of security? Is it illiteracy that's disturbing u guys? How could sane humans think they are frustrating a man by killing themselves? Una go kill una self finish o while we are flexing till 2019 with GEJ in Aso Villa ooooooooo...#Laffssssss
Keep dreaming
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Sunday8650: 3:41am On Jan 10, 2015
bsjay:

Your cheap plans will not work! If u like kill yourselves all, u will not see him! No weapons fashioned against him shall prosper! We encourage u guys to keep killing yourselves. Well done!
Confused party. Your knowledge of Nigeria exclude Northern regions. You believe Nigeria is south, east and west. If not you will feel the pain of northern dwellers.
I can only say this if you truly think it is Christian against Muslims in this election then you are confused. Do you know borno inhabitants are your blood brothers and sisters as well by virtureof your ccountry. So thinking it is north against south south.
By February eyes go clear don't worry
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Swiftboy(m): 3:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Your pocket!
Sunday8650:

So he just don't have my vote. A chameleon can never change its nature

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.