Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (57070 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by ifihearam: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
IRRELEVANT FASHOLA STILL TALKING.....

YOUR POLITICAL CAREER IS FINISHED AFTER THIS TENURE

I EXPECTED YOU TO BE A SENATOR OR RUNNING MATE TO Buhari
\
YOU DONT EVEN HAVR A LOYAL BOY IN THE GOVERNMENT....ODE BURUKU

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by DWJOBScom(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

Help me tell that thing! Don't mind him.

I really can't believe this.......can people forget so soon
Will hate be cloud our judgement!!!!!
A man known to be heartless and can't forgive(who never forgave his wife even to her death) must be wicked...
He will use the same ploy when we protest or go on strike over an agreement

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
majekdom2:
am not surprised , you are part of the unintelligent set of folks we need to take back to school to learn . Mr , I was not debating what method to use , my POINT was whatever method you need to use , just make sure it is efficient . Thats what competence is , not excuses and complains.
you are perhaps the one who needs more global exposure , am not surprised either , I have dealt with loads of yur likes on here , who do not have a idea of who they are talking to but feel they are so well exposed and learned more than the other individual . its a shame also when one visits majority of the threads on here , one can easily tell how unintelligent majority of Nigerians are . To my point , do not be decieved , your president is doing nothing to block any pipe . .... whats still happenin to subsidy , what happened to CBN 20 billion dollar saga or do you think a former executive of first bank does not know what a false information would do to his reputation . how can you tackle corruption when a thief sees another thief invest millions stolen and goes scot free . Mr global .... how is corruption tackled in china ? what happens when a case of govt lobbying is alleged in USA and europe . you know no jack about international relations. well ,dont judge everyone based on your low standards and low quality of human relationships ..... if my uncle steals ,yes he needs to rot in jail ..... the padi padi syndrome is what will never make you dream Nigeria come through fruition.

You see, I wasn't wrong when I said you my friend needs to be global! Yes you need to be educated. Not just learning how to read and write but think and reason.

What ever you are, its really none of my business. But you need to know that where your intelligence stops, mine continues.

See you, you talk about 20 billion dollars! First time Sanusi came out with a figure, it was 50 billion. Then he reversed it to...is it 10 billion and later 20 billion again? And you who have common sense decides to take seriously this allegations? You need panadol extra 5!

As per corruption its obvious you don't see anything GEJ is doing. You want your uncle to be crated and thrown to prison for ordinary allegations?

Open your brains. Your eyes are opened. Open your brains and see reasons. There's no leader who do not complain nor blame. What a leader does is acknowledge a problem and go on to tackle it.

Besides what in specific terms did your Buhari say on how he'll fight corruption? I want to know SIR!

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by bsjay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Am not perturbed cos these (Aggrieved Peoples' Congress) known as APC are only doing what aggrieved people can do best. They only bark but can't bite. They only come out to make noise when important people have retired for the night. It only hurts me cos Fashola whom I respect as a learned man is in their midst and induced to vomit shit. I love the comedy anyways. It makes me laugh whenever I see Buhari on TV. Go on guys cos ur time is very short!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by natureblack(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

You are confused. When OBJ went to Investigates the grievances of Boko haram why don't you call him a sponsor, your GEJ publicly claim no girls was missing until the international communities start shouting for answers.

Your GEJ said boko haram will release the girls and that the girls are OK but till now no show.

Your GEJ said he have found evidence of public officers in government sponsoring boko haram. Till now evidence no show. Now name evidence of Inec.

Your GEJ said he wants northern leaders to help in the fight against boko haram, no one dare enter Borno but yet Buhari was willing to see a solution but that is a terrorist in your eyes.

2000kill one day, army dey remove kaaki run becos no one leading the country.

No one is more afraid than your president. Nigeria is now small middle east but the only person you see to fault is a general who gave his everything to serve you.

If GMB wan steal do you thing you will see anything to call reserve today. But he left office clean and honest not even your GEJ can deny that.

You make me laugh linking Buhari to Boko haram. Do you think buhari needs fight to divide Nigeria. He is the only grassroot politician with the highest northern support.

If he says North should divide many northern governors will back him. But yet his only desire is to see a Democratic and progressive Nigeria. Person that have been suffering you for 16years you said you like him better than some one who have a track record of transparency and honesty for just 1 year in office as head of state.(1984-1985).

1 year alone history remembers his transparency, but GEJ 6yrs money disappeared, boko haram collect one state, Naira dey do marathon with dollar wey no dey move.
why don't you refute constructively all the claims against Buhari in the comment you quoted,rather than play to the gallery....

....Typical of a sheepish disciple that wants a president that promised stabilizing global crude-oil price...

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by fritiyo: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
I jst wnt to knw if lagos state is heaven on earth dat gv fashola gods to mk noise evryday as if he as turn lagos to b d best, civilizd city on plenet earth. wen u guys spoke badly against gej u right by u standard bt wen gej spoke his mind he is angry n incompetent. fashola grow up. bside u r nt d only workin governor in nig.

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Aystarz:

Still making no sense but a load of noise.
Where are the facts to show that he deserves another chance? That's the one question millions of Nigerians have been asking GEJ and u sorry apologists of his.
Quit backing the wrong horse and let your life for once experience REAL CHANGE. GMB for 2015!

The facts are staring at you. But because your eyes have been corrupted, doctored, blinded by hate, sold by you to the devil, you'll never notice it.

But because the Grace of God abounds, he'll give you a new eye that will tell between truth and lies. Let me start. GEJ is building roads and railway systems across Nigeria. If you want more I can show you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by bagreejones: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
before I looked at the draft that said $9300 , I didnt believe that...my... brother woz actualy earning money part time on there computar. . there best friend haz done this 4 only about 1 year and as of now cleard the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Car . you can try this out........

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by OLADD: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
mex22:
2phased individual. Why clapping then, when you detest everything about him.

Can you see that? Fasola is a professional conman. One attribute he uses to deceive Lagosians is his oratory prowess. No doubt the man speaks good English. My concern however is how he uses that prowess to corner Lagos into his pocket and that of his godfather Tinubu. He accuses Jonathan of corruption but closes his eyes from the escapade of Jagaban. Agbaje will teach him a lesson he will relay to his grandchildren. Less than two months to his smooth journey to Kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by arabambi: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

I appreciate your matured response. Now i want you to know is a thing of facts that there are corrupt politicians in PDP camp and APC camp as well. But right now we are searching for a candidate who will hold the interest of the masses above the party. that is why our focus was on Jonathan in 2011. Because he clamour to stand for us and fight for our interest.

Do you think when Nigerians were voting for Jonathan in 2011 they did not know that there are much corrupt officers in PDP. But they voted for Jonathan not PDP officers. But He didnt fight the corruption to our expectation. He openly acknowledge he knew those behind the horrific acts of Boko haram in the government but he didnt fight them or expose them.

He gave amnesty to nigeria politicians that stole money in government and gave Nigeria a bad name in the international community
He tried to defend stealing as not corruption.

$20billion dollar disappeared from Government reserve and he tells you they use it as subsidy and help control the naira and you believed. They same money was what CBN governor shouted out and he was fired and painted as a thief.

He has betrayed the trust of those that voted for him. Now we are shouting for change and we are looking at the records of BUHARI and Osibanjo as the possible replacement for Jonathan.

So we are not voting party but Candidates who we believe can rise up above party interest and put Nigeria first. Just as how we voted for jonathan and not PDP now we are backing Buhari and not APC.

If he disappoint and fails to meet our expectation we will vote him out. This is the change we are shouting for. The ability for us to show to politician they should perform or get out. This is not like before that a politician will think because he is in the ruling party he has a straight ticket to 2terms of corruption and no problem. Now the pot is very hot and they can see that for the first time. we are proving to them we can change them if they don't perform.

this is d best and open contribution. the best way for Nigeria to go and the best way to keep the politician on their seat to perform or get booted out by vote. the best way again to development. Vote for change Nigeria
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by sammhi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fasola , your excellency sir....I must confess I admire your passion for your party but one more thing I admire in you is your ability to use propaganda , misinformation and hypocrisy to your advantage. you have my award for the besrt governor in this catregory.
just a few example : 1) I remember how in December 2011 you sent mobile police force to quell peaceful protest of lagosians over the tol gate on lekki epe road .... same you now came on air to tell us in January 2012 during the fuel subsidy protest that it is not proper for jonathan to send policemen to take over the Ojota ground......I laughed when I saw you make this speech on tv...hypocrisy and propanganda at tis best
2) in your re-election in 2011 , you told Tinubu not to be appointing people but allow true democracy to flourish..meanwhile you are the greatest beneficiary of Tinubu selectivity in lagos
.3) prior to your election in 2011, you pasted your posters on the wall , BRT buses everywhere was defaced with your posters...and after the election , you went after others who paste posters on wall etc...hmmmm
4) prior to your election in 2011...you were alleged to have bought helmet for okada riders...you were even reported to have rode with them.... but after the elections, you turned against them in the most brutal way...ossible....now same okada are back on the street/roads hitherto forbidden ....hmmmnn
5) now again...you said GEJ did not tell you how he is going to tackle security issues ..etc.. really?? I tot the Onus is actiually on your party ot do that ...to tell us how you are better than the incumbent...because you are the challenger....but alas...sir your excellency....I really admire you...
you always remind me of Jesus words that before you tell someone of the rafter in his eyes, remove the log in your own eyes first so you you can see clearly...
on the last note sir...am not a fan of GEJ or GMB but I believe that the chicken that lay the egg is entitled to some of the nourishment..let the region producing the oil have their complete terms for the sake of justice ,equity and fair play....then you guys can continue your feast on the hapless region...in any case GEJ is not worse than any of Nigeria previous rulers and dictators..so let him be....
so long sir....have a nice evening , your excellency

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by oladosuphemmy: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

Change for worse!

If you have brains, I mean real brains not an empty brain box, you would have known that today's security threat especially terrorism is far more sophisticated and complicated and dangerous that the Maitaise rally of granny Buhari's time. You would have figured out that the threat is to our very own existence.

Paris (in France) with their sophisticated security and intelligence services was attacked and 12 persons were killed in one day. In Israel, same happened in a Jewish site. The other day, it was in Australia. Britain did not miss her own share.

However in fighting this scourge, its not by raiding and chasing cows here and there. There has to be a holistic approach and proper and articulate planing. understanding the problem is key too.

So GEJ started by empowering these young lads who are easy targets for terrorism by giving them a second chance - education. Then he improved access to agricultural implements. Then he built roads and trains. Now he's equipping our security agencies.

Now, what other idea do you have?

Please fill your brain with 'matter'. It shouldn't be in a vacuum!
With your comment, I see that you are deluded.
You are blindfolded to a state of insanity. cos it's insanity doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
We cannot continue to to dwell on the misguided thought you just posted. What happened in France, is it continuous as we have here in Nigeria? Thousands of people have died as a result this persistent menace of the bokoharam, nobody's life is safe any longer even yours.
look at Cameroon, the bokoharam group also operate there but they do not threaten their country as ours is being threatened.
You heard of series of terrorist attacks being foiled by them. Notably amongst them is the wife of Cameroon's vice prime minister kidnapped and recovered within just a day.
In our dear country about 200 girl were kidnapped without any success in their recovery.
is it that Cameroon is stronger than us security wise?
Besides, under gej's leadership for six years what has been his achievement?

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by bamigbadeii: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
A president without party manifesto or plan to move the nation forward, pls GEJ or clueless fans name the infastructures or human resources your clueless one embark on for 6yrs, and tell me PDP status all over Nigeria and what you bunch of fools have archive so far.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by thegideon(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
To be candid, President Jonathan talked too much about what Buhari did and didn't do when he was head of state.I watched him yesterday and today,and you could see him burning with anger on his face. It's unfortunate that election campaigns are not issues based in Nigeria. It would have been wonderful if he talked more about his own new plan for the next government.
Buhari on the other hand,after struggling so much to hear his pronounciations,did not talked about how exactly he will actually dispense justice he usually talk about.He kept saying "we will".
Conclusively,both of them have not EXPLICITLY explain in clear terms,the right measures to tackle the problems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by popcykaylah(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikweremilitant:
aso rock is no longer meant for cattle rearers and amala swallowing rascals.
its now meant for fishermen and women with grammatical blunders ..

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
natureblack:
why don't you refute constructively all the claims against Buhari in the comment you quoted,rather than play to the gallery....

....Typical of a sheepish disciple that wants a president that promised stabilizing global crude-oil price...

Don't mind that goatmale!

I wonder who's even clueless: the one who says he'll stabilise crude oil prices! Imagine! In today's world? What's our production capacity compared to global crude output? In fact a sheepmale is a better adjective for these goons!
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by popcykaylah(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

A beg help me ask him o! Everyone is eligible to via for presidency as a citizen
no mind am abeg. he calls some people cattle rearers and amala swallowers ...please ask him who has emerged as a local government chairman in his entire household?
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
popcykaylah:

its now meant for fishermen and women with grammatical blunders ..

Really? Like interchanging between f and p or c and k as in kworuption?

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by popcykaylah(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

He pointed some hard truth which you didn't refute. Why didn't he tell us what he will do for security, power, unemployment, e.t.c if he is elected. Or is this not the major issue on ground in Nigeria not worth addressing.
poverty don blind so many Nigerians and that they hate to hear the truth.. Jonathan just blabbing ..why not defend himself from all they are accusing him of rather na jagorns he dey spill..
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by iphanyiuma(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
mex22:
2phased individual. Why clapping then, when you detest everything about him.
''HYPOCRITES'' they will only talk behind you cos that's where they belong, close to the butt..GEJ till Buhari becomes a pastor angry
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by amsoslim(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174535-fashola-lambasts-jonathan-speech-lagos-pdp-rally.html
Sumtymz as individual we al av to stand fr wat is rit,sumtyms we av 2 put away sentiments n b ril. Av bin a fan of PDP gues mayb as I ws gowin dat ws jus d ruling party. I tuk tym to listen 2 GEJ speech fellow 9jarians I bet u dat man hd natfin,al he kept doin ws pushin blames,c'mon wah dis country nids is actions n solutions n nt apotioning blames 2 pipo.pls n pls al we nid is fr doz old cargo 2 giv way fr d youths 2 test dis powa atlist fr ones. We kip haering dat we r d future of 2moro no wonda dey say 2moro neva cumz...2 me ooo both GEJ & GMB aint wut we nid.let dem go hme 2 deir families n giv d youth a chance.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

You see, I wasn't wrong when I said you my friend needs to be global! Yes you need to be educated. Not just learning how to read and write but think and reason.

What ever you are, its really none of my business. But you need to know that where your intelligence stops, mine continues.

See you, you talk about 20 billion dollars! First time Sanusi came out with a figure, it was 50 billion. Then he reversed it to...is it 10 billion and later 20 billion again? And you who have common sense decides to take seriously this allegations? You need panadol extra 5!

As per corruption its obvious you don't see anything GEJ is doing. You want your uncle to be crated and thrown to prison for ordinary allegations?

Open your brains. Your eyes are opened. Open your brains and see reasons. There's no leader who do not complain nor blame. What a leader does is acknowledge a problem and go on to tackle it.

Besides what in specific terms did your Buhari say on how he'll fight corruption? I want to know SIR!
well , mr am not here to argue if it was 50 billion or whatever .... was there really no missing funds ?it will take your govt 100 years to block the pipe . has anybody in the records been jailed just for allegations . how do many reason really . does it mean there are no cases of confirmed alleged corrupt individuals in 6 years . why do we have lawyers when your govt thinks the opposition meant jailing by just allegation . definitely he does not understand the law. am really not suprised at this . There was no where buhari's name was mentioned in my earlier post . was there ? my post was just to make it clear a competent person does not complain about the ills he met in office , he takes responsibilities for his actions and moves on . Get professional Mr.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ojuelegba,Nkpor junction,Ngwa road touts are perfect gintlemen,
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by popcykaylah(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
menesheh:

Define 21th century terrorism

US citizens didn't blame Bush for 19/11 attack, only in Nigeria that the act of modern terrorism is blamed on the president

how many attacks did the us have?how many people died in the attack?how many states did osama and alqueda capture? and how long did the attack go on for?and how many of your loved have been a part of these bokoharam bloodshed? these are the questions you should ask yourself before quoting anyone..
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by sammhi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
yomanovic:
What thing that baffles me about this our president is before you know what, he'll say Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa. Although I took time to google it and realised its true probably because of our enormous population, what puzzles me is the rapid and continuous way in which the Naira is being devalued. Moreso, compare Nigerians' standard of living to the likes of SA, Egypt and Kenya, its still relatively poor. So what's the president saying?

largest economy means that our country now has investment and other things that makes life good...but before it trickle down..you must be available to tap it..give example .....if I have bucket of water but you don't have a cup. ..you wil still be thirsty ..since you cant drink from the bucket or lift the bucket into your mouth...that is how it is ...
Nigeria most populated areas is north..but most northerners are not educated or have requisite skills to tap into the economy..so they cant benefit from it...so they will be poor... op u understand
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
oladosuphemmy:

You are blindfolded to a state of insanity. cos it's insanity doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
We cannot continue to to dwell on the misguided thought you just posted.
look at Cameroon, the bokoharam group also operate there but they do not threaten their country as ours is being threatened.
You heard of series of terrorist attacks being foiled by them. Notably amongst is the wife of Cameroon's vice prime minister kidnapped and recovered within just a day.
In our dear country about 200 girl were kidnapped without any success in their recovery.
is it that Cameroon is stronger than us security wise?
Besides, under gej's leadership for six years what has been his achievement?

Even if you were sent to those Almajiri schools in Duara or is Daura, you'd at least be educated.

See you writing with your kwashiokor hands telling me that Cameroon is up and doing. Mumu of the highest order. Were you blind to the fact that Boko Haram operates from locations IN Cameroon? Were you also so blind to the recent video from Boko threatening Cameroon?

You know the worst mistake you've made in the last 6 years? It is asking me what GEJ has done for your sorry ass in the last six years. Google my friend, GOOGLE my friend is YOUR friend!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by greatgeo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

George Bush that very same day flew to New York to the scene of the attack to console with the people of New York and help to search for survivors and that strengthen Americans confidence in the presidency

ask GEJ to go to borno now and I will vote for him February if he agrees and go there
He did so cos of new york is no mans land and they are enlighten ppl not here where every little thing is d president when they have governors and LG chairmen
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
amsoslim:

Sumtymz as individual we al av to stand fr wat is rit,sumtyms we av 2 put away sentiments n b ril. Av bin a fan of PDP gues mayb as I ws gowin dat ws jus d ruling party. I tuk tym to listen 2 GEJ speech fellow 9jarians I bet u dat man hd natfin,al he kept doin ws pushin blames,c'mon wah dis country nids is actions n solutions n nt apotioning blames 2 pipo.pls n pls al we nid is fr doz old cargo 2 giv way fr d youths 2 test dis powa atlist fr ones. We kip haering dat we r d future of 2moro no wonda dey say 2moro neva cumz...2 me ooo both GEJ & GMB aint wut we nid.let dem go hme 2 deir families n giv d youth a chance.

Its is you my friend who is failing to comprehend. GEJ SAID he built you UNIVERSITIES, PRIMARY and SECONDARY schools. He SAID he has ELIMINATED MIDDLEMEN from the sale of fertilisers. He said YOU may not have experienced a TRAIN ride before now. But NOW, you can take a TRAIN at VERY AFFORDABLE rates from LAGOS to IBADAN, to KANO, from PH to ENUGU while to MAIDUGURI is under construction. He said he is EQUIPPING or ARMED FORCES!

Are these not solid facts?

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by amsoslim(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
[/s][s]
bagreejones:
before I looked at the draft that said $9300 , I didnt believe that...my... brother woz actualy earning money part time on there computar. . there best friend haz done this 4 only about 1 year and as of now cleard the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Car . you can try this out........

[s]
bagreejones:

[/s]
bagreejones:

Story fr d gods
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by oladosuphemmy: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

Even if you were sent to those Almajiri schools in Duara or is Daura, you'd at least be educated.

See you writing with your kwashiokor hands telling me that Cameroon is up and doing. Mumu of the highest order. Were you blind to the fact that Boko Haram operates from locations IN Cameroon? Were you also so blind to the recent video from Boko threatening Cameroon?

You know the worst mistake you've made in the last 6 years? It is asking me what GEJ has done for your sorry ass in the last six years. Google my friend, GOOGLE my friend is YOUR friend!
GROW UP SON AND RE-READ WHAT I SENT
You are blindfolded to a state of insanity. cos it's
insanity doing the same thing and expecting a
different result.
We cannot continue to to dwell on the misguided
thought you just posted. What happened in
France, is it continuous as we have here in
Nigeria? Thousands of people have died as a
result this persistent menace of the bokoharam,
nobody's life is safe any longer even yours.
look at Cameroon, the bokoharam group also
operate there but they do not threaten their
country as ours is being threatened.
You heard of series of terrorist attacks being
foiled by them. Notably amongst them is the wife
of Cameroon's vice prime minister kidnapped and
recovered within just a day.
In our dear country about 200 girl were kidnapped
without any success in their recovery.
is it that Cameroon is stronger than us security
wise?
Besides, under gej's leadership for six years what
has been his achievement?
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by rashygenius: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
ikweremilitant :
aso rock is no longer meant for
cattle rearers and amala
swallowing rascals.

by rashygenius : 8:36pm
ikweremilitant :
aso rock is no longer meant for
cattle rearers and amala
swallowing rascals.
so it is meant 4 ogogoro drinkers like
Gej..AdAGBA MADANU
oponu ati akidanidani si ni pelu!
wa shere jare broda...if nt dt some ppu are so daft dt dey cant think str...aw can some1 will still b routin 4 a 16year Govt dt failed to provide d basic amenities in d society like fud,shelter,cloth,security and power
dey cant even achive 1ne let alone of d five listed above..we ought to b stoning any politicians dt is using does 5basic tins to campaign.is nt dt am an apc fan,but all i care is anoda party to b dere and not dis self centered politicians.mio ti e fe Gbo Pdp si eti..if dem like make dem commot Jonathan put apostle paul..i will neva vote 4 dem.
ENUF IS ENUF...we cant continue like dis in doldrums
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Obiwannn: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
kyrbabe:

But the president actually said what he'll, he's already doing on power unemployment and security. He said that he's carried out the best, internationally acclaimed privatization and soon there will stable power.

He said that he's established employment mechanisms in conjunction with the private sector and that jobs are being created.

He said that he met the military unequipped and he is now reshaping the Nigerian military to be better able to fight the insurgency.

I don't like when politicians try to use obfuscation, denial of facts, lies just to convince and retain their supporters in the face of a better performance by their opposition. This is such a case.

Where u see the work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.