Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (57058 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by popcykaylah(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are such a kid judging by your analysis of the post you quoted. An uninformed kid you are dear. No one should bother teaching you cos you are un-teachable.
agreed he is a kid but that kid isn't blind like you bro...today I change a 400 dollars for 80k..is that right?give me one simple reason why I should vote this man again?
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by natureblack(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are such a kid judging by your analysis of the post you quoted. An uninformed kid you are dear. No one should bother teaching you cos you are un-teachable.
geez,I thought I am the only person enraged with his comment....

He quoted a constructive and logically written resentment,devoid of sentiment or deception,only for him to spew gibberish and also resort to scurrility......very shallow and banal minded,lacking intellectual sagacity and adroitness for a constructive discourse..

Sunday8650,with apical sincerity,you are too du.mb to comment in this section,please vacate......by eviction tho' .....

#NoDissIntended

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by efilefun(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

Continuous blasting. A Governor schooling A president. Hmmm Nigeria I hail grin grin grin

he needs to be schooled, he so daft that a secondary sch student will school him, its so obvious he lacks in all aspect, just so clueless... RIP yaradua

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by popcykaylah(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
ahaika23:
I strongly believe Buhari's illiteracy has come to stay in the life of fash. You can imagine him making reference ti osibanjo plan, abi Buhari no de contest again or maybe him no sabi read, who can beat that! grin grin grin grin grin GEJ made a huge mess of the APC and for ya'll squirting around this thread like your illiterate ancestors who still want to rule over you, I say have fun! Don't joke with the boss! GEJ, a masterpiece! Can that be said about your illiterate one? grin grin grin grin grin
Mr man ...even if you no fear fashola's success please be scared of his degrees haba..do you know what it takes to be a San?obviously not ?what do you do for a living if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
majekdom2:
well , mr am not here to argue if it was 50 billion or whatever .... was there really no missing funds ?it will take your govt 100 years to block the pipe . has anybody in the records been jailed just for allegations . how do many reason really . does it mean there are no cases of confirmed alleged corrupt individuals in 6 years . why do we have lawyers when your govt thinks the opposition meant jailing by just allegation . definitely he does not understand the law. am really not suprised at this . There was no where buhari's name was mentioned in my earlier post . was there ? my post was just to make it clear a competent person does not complain about the ills he met in office , he takes responsibilities for his actions and moves on . Get professional Mr.

You're not hear to argue yet you brandished figures like you know what they mean. You are WACKED! You can't stand me in an informed argument.

You didn't mention Buhari but by their uttering you shall know them. You said this and I quote:
has anybody in the records been jailed just for allegations

Is that the kind of corruption war you want? Prison by ALLEGATION? How do you learn sef? By being DEAD?

A competent leader DOES NOT take responsibilities for the actions of his predecessors but his. And he has the right to complain (because he is human). But spends MORE time finding and solving a problem.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
efilefun:

he needs to be schooled, he so daft that a secondary sch student will school him, its so obvious he lacks in all aspect, just so clueless... RIP yaradua

You need to be schooled by a donkey.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by amsoslim(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

Its is you my friend who is failing to comprehend. GEJ SAID he built you UNIVERSITIES, PRIMARY and SECONDARY schools. He SAID he has ELIMINATED MIDDLEMEN from the sale of fertilisers. He said YOU may not have experienced a TRAIN ride before now. But NOW, you can take a TRAIN at VERY AFFORDABLE rates from LAGOS to IBADAN, to KANO, from PH to ENUGU while to MAIDUGURI is under construction. He said he is EQUIPPING or ARMED FORCES!

Are these not solid facts?
Am fr d south n an Akwa Ibomite at dat...I need nt mention wah d Gov of my state hs done unda dPd..I aint desputing any fact of d president not workin n I wil b d last pason to alter strong n offensive words aginst any1 in powa cos I know hw n wah it fils 2 b dre,instead I cum up wif constructive criticism n if posible ways 2 solve any given problem facing any particular body....
My question is dis cnt we av wah d likes of d U.S.A got wre d get 2 engage d aspirants in one on one debate wre dey get 2 ansa d electorates question n giv us risons y dey shuld rule us or b our servant leaders
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by bamigbadeii: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why can't jona kEep all is questiOns and accusatiOn till general debate grin, hooooo I forget he will not come[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] has he did in 2011 smiley Buhari deliver us from JOna oooooo

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by thegideon(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
[center]To be candid, President Jonathan talked too much about what Buhari did and didn't do when he was head of state.I watched him yesterday and today,and you could see him burning with anger on his face. It's unfortunate that election campaigns are not issues based in Nigeria. It would have been wonderful if he talked more about his own new plan for the next government.
Buhari on the other hand,after struggling so much to hear his pronounciations,did not talked about how exactly he will actually dispense justice he usually talk about.He kept saying "we will".
Conclusively,both of them have not EXPLICITLY explain in clear terms,the right measures to tackle the problems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by natureblack(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

Don't mind that goatmale!

I wonder who's even clueless: the one who says he'll stabilise crude oil prices! Imagine! In today's world? What's our production capacity compared to global crude output? In fact a sheepmale is a better adjective for these goons!
that scrotum-bag is not worth a mention.....

.......he is just a software programmed to spew gibberish after given morsels.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by phlamesG: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
I admire Fashola he's so learned
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
bamigbadeii:
A president without party manifesto or plan to move the nation forward, pls GEJ or clueless fans name the infastructures or human resources your clueless one embark on for 6yrs, and tell me PDP status all over Nigeria and what you bunch of fools have archive so far.

I thought I had replied you.

Its only a clueless one that will call another clueless just as a fo.ol calls another a fo.ol because only a fo.ol knows one when he sees 'em.

Open your closed eyes, this strange guy. Are you an experiment? Are they still running some tests on you?
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
natureblack:
that scrotum-bag is not worth a mention.....

.......he is just a software programmed to spew gibberish after given morsels.

So many of them here are just 'non-tested' humans.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by thegideon(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's funny to see many people here cursing,abusing and using all sorts of foul languages. You guys are doing the same thing your politicians are doing at the campaign rallies. Obviously Nigerian political future is not bright.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oga faash u are very correct..... i listen to all his drivel.....
1. He said people use to queue up in filling station before they buy fuel but now no queue again....
You guys know the best question and answer to these shee
2. He said again that in 1983 they cue up to collect milk condeming the opposition of their discipline policy.... now my question is there was milk for people to queue then now during his own regime there is no milk for people to queue. Which one is better? I beg GEJ has nothing to offer to Nigeria. I think Otueke need to be tidy up now.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
amsoslim:

Am fr d south n an Akwa Ibomite at dat...I need nt mention wah d Gov of my state hs done unda dPd..I aint desputing any fact of d president not workin n I wil b d last pason to alter strong n offensive words aginst any1 in powa cos I know hw n wah it fils 2 b dre,instead I cum up wif constructive criticism n if posible ways 2 solve any given problem facing any particular body....
My question is dis cnt we av wah d likes of d U.S.A got wre d get 2 engage d aspirants in one on one debate wre dey get 2 ansa d electorates question n giv us risons y dey shuld rule us or b our servant leaders

Oh...you've changed your standd! You're welcome bro. Please spread the word. GEJ is on a fast roller coaster ride to success!

As per your question, debates are usually organised and anchored by independent bodies as CNN does in the US. We'll get there. We're getting there. I believe both contestants will appreciate your idea.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by francizy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
thegideon:
[center]To be candid, President Jonathan talked too much about what Buhari did and didn't do when he was head of state.I watched him yesterday and today,and you could see him burning with anger on his face. It's unfortunate that election campaigns are not issues based in Nigeria. It would have been wonderful if he talked more about his own new plan for the next government.
Buhari on the other hand,after struggling so much to hear his pronounciations,did not talked about how exactly he will actually dispense justice he usually talk about.He kept saying "we will".
Conclusively,both of them have not EXPLICITLY explain in clear terms,the right measures to tackle the problems of Nigeria.

Just trust gullible Nigerians to keep on following these self centered politicians like how dogs follow their master.. They only see faults of the opposition and don't see that of their slave master. The whites sure dealt a heavy blow on us by planting this slave mentality in us.. I wonder when Nigeria will be free from all these lies and deception.. Am still watching..

#TeamNoVoting
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by natureblack(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
amsoslim:

hey jigaboo,you need to learn writing constructively,what's with the cacography/sensational-spelling.You've succeeded dwindling with my eyes.........geez angry angry angry
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Abayhormy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikweremilitant:
aso rock is no longer meant for cattle rearers and amala swallowing rascals.
You need to be more reasonable and rational. Stop being beclouded by sentiment based hatred. I pity you. I am a christian, and i voted GEJ before based on that, but i've now discovered that as GEJ and his cohorts are looting the treasury, they are not bothered about your survival, whether you are a christian or a southerner. Are we satisfied with where we are now compared to how other countries of the world are developing ? ?
Think about these things;

Fuel subsidy scam

Missing money in NNPC accounts

NIS Recruitment Scam and deaths

Aviation minister scandal .
Has anybody been brought to book, or even questioned ?

Where are these parastatals today
EFCC
ICPC
NAFDAC
What are they doing ??

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
uncle005:
Oga faash u are very correct..... i listen to all his drivel.....
1. He said people use to queue up in filling station before they buy fuel but now no queue again....
You guys know the best question and answer to these shee
2. He said again that in 1983 they cue up to collect milk condeming the opposition of their discipline policy.... now my question is there was milk for people to queue then now during his own regime there is no milk for people to queue. Which one is better? I beg GEJ has nothing to offer to Nigeria. I think Otueke need to be tidy up now.

No my friend. Go and ask your daddy and uncle who stopped dishing out free milk to students in the university. Go and ask who stopped the provision of meal to university students.

And were there queues this Christmas?

One thing you should know is that a county like Nigeria is not a barrack where your own style of doing things must be followed.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Bimpe29: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
So unfortunate to have him as a President. He's so angry addressing the Lagosians. Is quite apparent that Kitchen is becoming more hotter for GEJ, instead of reviewing his achievements and rolling out his plans if elected, he was furiously talking of his critics forgetting that he has been in charge of the national affairs for the past 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by HONNESSTY(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
abegi go sidon dere. What do u knw abt what Gmb has done in the past, when he was the president and ptf chairman? I dnt blame u. U stil not born by then das y u jst openin ur big wide mouth to tok ignorantly and foolishly. Go & check his records u will c so many tins he has done. NL is jst a forum for small boys n girls who are stil bedwetin

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Change2015(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
thegideon:

Please understand, the APC has a Manifesto in circulation. That is where you will find the bulk of their plans for when they become the government of the day. No serious person expects them to be reading it all out at every single public event. If you have any interest, use Google. Obviously I cannot speak for the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

No my friend. Go and ask your daddy and uncle who stopped dishing out free milk to students in the university. Go and ask who stopped the provision of meal to university students.

And were there queues this Christmas?

One thing you should know is that a county like Nigeria is not a barrack where your own style of doing things must be followed.
you that know the person who stop it tell us... mind u u are digresssing from my message and even GEJ did not mention that so i don't the point u are trying to make. Your 2nd paragraph... GEJ did not rule on chrismas day alone. Even last year i queue up to buy fuel and please tell us how much did u buy fuel during christmas period
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:
If the kitchen is to hot for you get out grin grin grin Fashiola master.
Schooling our presido.

Eko oni baje o!

Why wont they say so, when they've successfully made the country ungovernable for him..

Awon Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by segnaira: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Change2015(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:

Just trust gullible Nigerians to keep on following these self centered politicians like how dogs follow their master.. They only see faults of the opposition and don't see that of their slave master. The whites sure dealt a heavy blow on us by planting this slave mentality in us.. I wonder when Nigeria will be free from all these lies and deception.. Am still watching..

#TeamNoVoting

Please don't make trite and false remarkable. Nigerians were selling their brothers and sisters to other Nigerians and to the Arabs, long before we ever laid eyes on a white face. If you have a slave mentality, that's your issue to deal with. Don't assume or insult other with your vain but shallow thoughts.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by segnaira: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019[/color][/quote].

What did u knw abt Jonathan b4 he was elected?
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by folahann(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
If not for ethnicity problem, Fasola would been a perfect presidential candidate. If not for religion brouhaha, he would have been an excellent vice presidential candidate.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by efilefun(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaboninc:

You need to be schooled by a donkey.

Clueless like their otuoke leader.... quote me again make thunder finish you
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by jimoesi: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Caesar1988:
Fashola...is also surprised and confused....That man's name is gudluck...ya...Everytin gud comes his way...Its a waste of saliva for fashola....cos pdp will take over lagos....simple

in your dreams !!! tongue
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Albaniy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
jovie50:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

its obvious you are not a Nigerian stop disgracing yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.