Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (31945 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
To me, I don't care if a girl is a virgin or not. So far I love her.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sp
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by pauldehero(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
it is always better to support your own..... lets make the Glo network the best in Africa... download the Glo unlimited song by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs ever in the history of music making .....A pure soulful chants and vocals that will touch your heart... you cant help it but TO fall in love with the Glo network.make it viral ... send it to friends. offer links for downloads ....lets promote our own.... one Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ask properly then?

Oh pardon me smiley. Please, where do you get these smilies from?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by makhez019(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
a frnd of mine asked his lady dat question, and her reply was yes and no, lol, d yes was dat she did it wif d guy and d no was dat it was painful so she spopped. wad an answer, u don disvirgine wish one be yes or no wen ya know fully well d hymen don already cut. as for me na virgin sure pass, me no fit go for tokunbo, na me go tear ma nylon comot no man go do dat one for me.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by lepasharon(f): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
makhez019:
a frnd of mine asked his lady dat question, and her reply was yes and no, lol, d yes was dat she did it wif d guy and d no was dat it was painful so she spopped. wad an answer, u don disvirgine wish one be yes or no wen ya know fully well d hymen don already cut. as for me na virgin sure pass, me no fit go for tokunbo, na me go tear ma nylon comot no man go do dat one for me.

Are you a virgin yourself though?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Oh pardon me smiley. Please, where do you get these smilies from?
ok click on this www.freesmileys.org/
smileys.php |then u click on one of the
various categories | and then copy a forum
code | and paste ,that's all..
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by makhez019(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Anytime dere is a thread, always wanna see ya comments. Pls say somtin
elantraceey:
smh
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
in as much as it won't disturb me from entering inside am ok
my padi bahdo lee,so far me I can get my entrance
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by naijaboiy: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Of course na, you go around sleeping with girls but you're still surprised when you see most aren't virg. I bet you've slept around but after increasing many girls bedmate numbers you still want to marry a clean and pure one. Well I won't be mad cuz you're a Nigerian man, Nigerian men mostly sleep around, even deflower some and dump them, but still insult girls dat have had sex and go marry younger ones dat are new. I'm sure your mindset is that you're a man so it doesn't matter if you've had sex or how many you've ruined, but sha u want a clean one, not ur biz about who you've deceived and used.
See as she's spewing fire and brimstone cheesy
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by makhez019(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
lepasharon:

Are you a virgin yourself though?
babe, dem ask of female not male, make counter thread come out I go post ma stand buh till den make d ladies dem dhe feel d heat, wetin concern agbero wif overload?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok click on this www.freesmileys.org/
smileys.php |then u click on one of the
various categories | and then copy a forum
code | and paste ,that's all..

Thank you very much.....
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
englishmart:
96% of nigerian ladies ranging from 20 to infinity are not virgins undecided
yea you are right

Btw 3 terrorist killed in Paris toda
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by totalhouse(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
We keep discussing virginity as if it is exclusively for ladies.Virgity is a good virtue for both men and women.So stop castigating against girls alone. Afterall,those being disflowered were not being defiled by robot but men. For every disflowered girl, there is a defiled boy. ..period.
Though being a virgin is honorable. ,you need discipline and Grace to remain one. There are still virgins everywhere for those who care to believe.
#beingavirginpays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Numbers 2 & 8 though...
* "Because that is what guys want to hear"
* "Because guys attach too much importance to virginity"

What Virgin? Virgin Nigeria abi Virgin Atlantic? undecided
Well, I'm not part of the "guys" being talked about here, because I fear virgins. Ok, not that I fear them, I'm really not a fan of them. Almost everything they do is virgin-like. I'm more comfortable around & with non-virgins. Yeah, I'm that weird. I have my other very personal reasons though.

I said this to my guys sometime in the past and they thought I was joking; I'm NEVER going to marry a virgin. Period! undecided

Don't quote me & say I'm discouraging girls from maintaining their virginity, I'm not. This is about me; I'm just talking about MYself!
we are in d same league
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
smh
i know you are still a v grin grin I trust you
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Where dyu get these smilies from?
long time,where u dey?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by ogorsthinner(f): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Whenever a girl tells you she's a V, when she's not you better take to your heels coz she'll never let you see her undies.

SMH.. If seein ha undies is all dah matters y den is she bein crucified for bein a virgin.
she keeps ha virginity, una run...
she doesn't and she's termed 'spoilt' undecided
ronald4lif:
Whenever a girl tells you she's a V, when she's not you better take to your heels coz she'll never let you see her undies.

SMH.. If seein ha undies is all dah matters y den is she bein crucified for bein a virgin.
she doesn't and she's termed 'spoilt'

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by DMerciful(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Most ladies who lost their virginity to guys they don't really love esp due to material gains always feel uncomfortable when d issue arise.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
long time,where u dey?

Me?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Me?
see question sad sad

Yes you,long I saw u last
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
see question sad sad

.... I've been around....
Where have you been??
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by ronald4lif(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
ogorsthinner:

she doesn't and she's termed 'spoilt' undecided

she doesn't and she's termed 'spoilt'

I am not interested in dating virgins, you got it wrong
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

.... I've been around....
Where have you been??
have not been seeing ur post...
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by englishmart(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Of course na, you go around sleeping with girls but you're still surprised when you see most aren't virg. I bet you've slept around but after increasing many girls bedmate numbers you still want to marry a clean and pure one. Well I won't be mad cuz you're a Nigerian man, Nigerian men mostly sleep around, even deflower some and dump them, but still insult girls dat have had sex and go marry younger ones dat are new. I'm sure your mindset is that you're a man so it doesn't matter if you've had sex or how many you've ruined, but sha u want a clean one, not ur biz about who you've deceived and used.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with people's ladies virginity?
I am commenting now from a neutral point of view. I am yet to see any reason why any human/lady should feel less because he/she is having sex as long as it's consensual and he/she is of age.
The society has made it seem like sex is bad, if you're having sex you should swim in self-abasement thus promoting hypocrisy in the society and unhealthy/stymied sexual behaviours.
Yes, it's wonderful to be virgin, and it isn't bad not to be one either.

If you wanna be a virgin, be one because you choose to- not to be please the society in which we cohere.

That's all.

6 Likes

Men attaching undue importance to virginity since 778 BC

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
have not been seeing ur post...

I've been posting... smiley well, relevant threads though
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

I've been posting... smiley well, relevant threads though
cool,our area of interest might be diff... grin grin
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
cool,our area of interest might be diff... grin grin

Sure....
Why though?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Sure....
Why though?
am always in the irrelevant thread or make a thread irrelevant myself...I only compose myself in politics section
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
am always in the irrelevant thread or make a thread irrelevant myself...I only compose myself in politics section

Loool!!!! Politics is not irrelevant na... I just don't like politics at all.... Violence and abuses and curses.... Nope!!! I run far far away....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.